10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Rúa Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Rúa Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Rúa Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Rúa Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Rúa Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Rúa Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Rúa Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Rúa Galicia:
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Calzada also boast a mountain view. At the accommodation, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Calzada.Ponferrada is 24.2 miles from the hotel, while Manzaneda is also 24.2 miles away.
- Very comfortable room with a balcony view. Great parking for our group of motorcycles.
- Great staff who made a big effort to check dishes for my special dietary needs & providing gluten free bread & soya milk. We had a fabulous meal on one of the two nights. The room was small but good use of space so plenty of storage for our gear. Very comfortable bed. Convenient to have a mini bar we could use for our bottled water. Aircon was brilliant.
- Friendly staff. Clean. Prices for dinner expensive although nice.
Location was excellent for our purpose.
- I was on a wine tour, stayed there one night. Could try a few wines in the restaurant, which is hard to find. Very helpful staff!!! Liked everything!! Cant wait to go back there soon. Parking is very easy and comfortable.
Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro
The air-conditioned and heated rooms at Hotel Monumento Pazo do Castro have plasma-screen satellite TV, minibar and safe. Each is decorated in a unique way, featuring wooden floors and wonderful views of the countryside or the gardens.The small spa offers an hour long hydrothermal circuit, which includes a hot tub, Finish sauna, steam bath and a hydrotherapy shower, as well as body treatments. All are available at an additional cost and must be reserved in advance.There is also a paddle tennis court, and a children’s play area. The hotel also offers a bicycle storage area, garage, shop and bicycle washing area.This hotel is 1.9 miles from O Barco de Valdeorras, well located for exploring the Galician countryside, the Ribeira Sacra, the Bierzo region and Las Médulas. It is about 50 minutes’ drive from Manzaneda ski station.
Lovely hotel with spa amenities onsite. Great for motor biking holiday – could bring the Moto right outside our room.
Great menu del dia €16 for 3 courses + wine, bread and coffee. Lovely toiletries in the room.
- Friendly staff and very good food. Good value for money with spacious bedrooms and bathroom. Faded elegance for public areas but of no use or comfort to most residents.
- Food was excellent, facilities are good, staff friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast good. Rooms,building as good as any parador. Lunch and dinner not expensive and best we had on this holiday. Comfortable beds and safe parking for motorbike
- Habitaciones y baño amplios. Desayuno muy completo. Un entorno inmejorable.
- Lovely hotel with spa amenities onsite. Great for motor biking holiday – could bring the Moto right outside our room.
Pazo da Pena Manzaneda
The property has been carefully restored keeping the original features and has a spacious lounge with wooden floors, sofas and a fireplace. You can hire bikes on site for free, subject to availability.The stylish rooms at Pazo de Pena Manzaneda come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one has a minibar and a safe. Some rooms have a spa bath in the bathroom.The property is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort. The surrounding countryside is also great for hiking, cycling and other adventure sports. There are also various wine routes that you can enjoy nearby.
I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pano da Pena would score a perfect 10 in every category.
We are now thinking of new travel itineraries that will allow us to come back again
- The place was fantastic! Beautiful rural decoration. Very traditional. We felt like we traveled through time. Breakfast was delicious. And there are lots to do in the beautiful surroundings.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and very clean!
- This hotel has everything to be a successful choice when visiting the Ribeira Sacra region – beautiful setting, a building full of character and carefully restored, nice and comfy beds, difficult to find a fault from an environment perspective.
- Excellent quality of towels and sheets fabric; cleanliness; staff availability and kindness
- I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pazo Barbeirón Slow Hotel
Spacious, elegant rooms feature original 18th-century elements combined with modern facilities. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests will find walking routes around the property grounds, where there are also farming activities and a waterfall.Manzaneda Ski Slopes can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Both Ponferrada and Ourense can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Very hospitable. Great conditions. Good breakfast.
- Instalações, conforto e simpatia do staff, especialmente do Martiño!
A great find and the building has so much history it was a real surprise. It has its own grounds and you must want the quite life as it is the only pace around. What I would class as the lounge was a great place to sit and while the evening away. The evening meal was great.
If you are a motorcyclist the roads around all twist an turn.
History of the place
- The castle is simply dreamy, big room and great property managers
Pazo A Freiria
Rustic rooms in Pazo A Freiria feature a flat-screen TV, furniture including a sofa and a desk, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a common terrace and general heating. It is set in a 15 hectare ground surrounded by forests and the River Sil Bank. Puebla de Trives town is just 1.2 mi away.
- El sitio era precioso y nos trataron muy bien. Mantiene la esencia de un Pazo antiguo pero cómodo, limpio y con gusto. Mucha tranquilidad y lugares para pasear en los alrededores
- Simplemente fantástico!! La atención, el sitio completamente idílico y recomendable!!! El desayuno de 10!! La atención también!! Muy cuidado y limpio!! No solo para la nieve, una escapada ideal a un precio fantástico! Totalmente recomendable!!! Muchas gracias!!!!
- Un ambiente realmente bucólico y con mucho estilo. Nos sorprendió encontrar algo tan cuidado en el campo
- Una estancia super agradable. El sitio es precioso y muy tranquilo. Ideal para desconectar.
- Encantador hotel rural conservado sobre monasterio del siglo XII en un bonito valle. Habitación en piedra muy bien decorada. Personal atento y amable. Tranquilidad y sosiego.
Hotel Rural Pescadores
At the hotel, rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 13 miles from Hotel Rural Pescadores, while Manzaneda is 24 miles away.
- Very good breakfast and restaurant nearby the hotel
- The staff did everything in their power to make us feel welcome and comfortable. It was a peaceful setting. They had a top-quality shower and tub.
Rural Hotel Pescadores is located in a small village in a peaceful and calm valley, with fantastic scenery. The room was perfect, rustic but modern and the staff where helpful and friendly and managed to keep a sense of humour whilst patiently trying to communicate with this idiot foreigner who couldn’t speak any Spanish.
Breakfast was substantial and of good quality and the village restaurant, which is part of the hotel group, provided tasty and original food.
Best of all, was that staying here for two days, with breakfast, evening meals and a few drinks each night, cost me less than the price of a room only, with no breakfast in a budget city hotel.
I can heartily recommend staying here to anyone that enjoys a break from the city rat race. I shall most certainly return, but next time I’ll come with a little garbled Spanish.
Thanks to everyone that made my stay enjoyable
- The staff was sooo friendly. Actually all people in the village were extremely nice and helpful. everyone knew each other and lived in friendship which helped with communicating and getting informed. The room was great, lovely bathroom with stone walls, great balcony and good beds.
- El trato es impresionante, muy amables , el restaurante esta muy cerca del hotel y el arroz con bogavante espectacular, yo repetiré , la suite con el jacuzzi muy buena me encanto
Hostal La Torre II
A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 14.9 miles from Hotel Rural La Torre II, while Puebla de Sanabria is 26.7 miles from the property.
- Quiet. Close to Las Medulas (because we read about this place here in the reviews, we visited ot the next day). Loads of tresures in bathroom. We also got a extra gift when we left.
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio y atención del personal. La ubicación y el entorno. Zumo natural en el desayuno. Buen café.
Fueron superamables con nosotros. Fuimos con nuestro hijo alérgico y le tuve que llevar desayuno especial para él. Nos calentaron “su leche” y le pudimos dar sus galletas y cereales sin problemas. Nosotros lo agradecemos mucho.
Sólo hicimos el desayuno alli, porque estuvimos los días fuera conociendo la zona, pero muy bueno y el café riquisimo. Nosotros volveríamos
- Gostamos muito da limpeza do quarto pois notava-se mesmo no cheiro e no aspecto ao entrar. Da relação preço/qualidade e da comida!
- Lo bien que te tratan.Son geniales.La comida genial.Limpieza total.
A Aira da Petada Hotel Boutique
Rooms at A Aira da Petada have wooden floors, and the private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. The hotel has a lounge bar with a fireplace. Guests can also relax on the sun terrace, and there is a children’s play area.Fishing, hiking and canoeing are also popular in the area. Guests can hire bicycles and there is a tour desk.Sanabria Lake is 63.4 miles from the property.
- A very nice place to stay for peace and nature lovers. The house and the room are very welcoming and confortable. The people are very friendly. The breakfast is very good with fresh local products for a small price. Once you are there, you can feel that it is a hotel where staff take care of all the things with kindness and love. 🙂
- The property has been very tastefully decorated and is extremely comfortable and welcoming.
- La atención de sus dueñas. La cocina,el desayuno y en general las instalaciones
- El trato y el esfuerzo por la cena que nos ofrecieron. Una pasada.
Al llegar nos sorprendieron con una habitación superior a la que habíamos reservado.
Cama extra grande y comodísima, neverita con bebitas variadas, vistas preciosas. El hotel por dentro es espectacular, lleno de detalles.
El desayuno (3€ por persona/día) merece la pena ya que es casero y muy completo, no te quedas con hambre. Las mermeladas deliciosas.
Complejo Hostelero Paladium
Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include flat-screen TV with satellite channels and offer mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided and some rooms feature a spa bath.The property offers banquet facilities and has a restaurant that serves à la carte dishes. Free private parking is available on site.Villamartin de Valdeorras Train Station is 2.5 mi away and Serra da Enciña da Lastra Nature Reserve. The hotel organizes a variety of activities, such as paintball, wine tasting, and hiking excursions.
- Good room with a clean toilet, good heater and bed. Perfect breakfast
- Las habitaciones son espaciosas, el desayuno muy variado y con zumo natural de naranja. las vistas geniales y la atención del personal de lo mejor. Nosotros seguro que repetiremos
- A pesar de tener un checkout late, nos ofrecieron la posibilidad de desayunar cuando salimos.
- Las instalaciones,el personal muy amable y un buen sitio para descansar.
- EXCELENTE ATENCIÓN,POR PARTE DE TODO EL PERSONAL DEL HOTEL.
Hotel O Camiño
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hotel O Camiño features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanabria Lake is 77.1 miles from the property. Pena Trevinca is 27.3 miles away. Manzaneda is 14.9 miles from Hotel O Camiño, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 15.5 miles from the property.
Era confortável no geral.
Os croissants integrais e o panic eram divinais
La tranquilidad del hotel.
El acceso a la carretera.
Y el chico fue muy amable.
- La situacion y la amabilitat de la persona de recepcion
El desayuno era bufete, y estaba bien. Las chicas que trabajaban allí eran muy amables y estaban pendientes de ti por si necesitabas ayuda.
También ofrecían wifi gratis.
No había ruido y se descansaba bien.
- Hotel hat Elektroauto Ladestation. Type 2 mit 22kw.
- Era confortável no geral.
Top Hotels In La Rúa Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Rúa Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Rúa Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Rúa Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!