10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Roca Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Roca Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Roca Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Roca Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Roca Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Roca Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Roca Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Roca Catalonia:
Ciutat de Granollers
This modern hotel features simple, elegant design. It has a large garden, with a children’s play area and paddle tennis courts.Hotel Ciutat de Granollers has an elegant restaurant, serving Mediterranean food. A varied buffet breakfast is available each morning.The Ciutat de Granollers is a 10-minute walk from the centre of Granollers. This Catalan town has regular train connections to Barcelona and Girona. Montmeló, home of the Circuit de Catalunya Race Track, is just 3.7 miles away.The free fitness centre includes a gym, a heated pool, and aerobics and spinning classes are arranged. In the changing room there is a female-only or male-only sauna and hot tub. Guests can also book sessions in the sensation showers or treatment rooms, at an extra cost.
My stay was for only one night but it was an excelent stay. I more than willing to book up with this hotel my next stay in Granoller.. Many thanks for an agreable stay.
- Good, modern hotel, with clean room, parking for free
- Lovely hotel, the restaurant was lovely with a set menu attached for a good price. All the staff were really helpful!
- The bed was extra large, very comfortable stay. The restaurant food was very good and a reasonable price. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Staff were excellent, helped with travel to Circuit etc, food very good
- My stay was for only one night but it was an excelent stay. I more than willing to book up with this hotel my next stay in Granoller.. Many thanks for an agreable stay.
B&B Hotel Granollers
The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms are decorated in a clean, contemporary style. They include a flat-screen TV and fully equipped bathroom. Children under 12 stay free when using existing beds.The hotel has a children’s game room, meeting rooms and a business corner with computers. Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours a day.Roca Village Shopping Center is a 10 minute drive from the Sidorme Barcelona – Granollers. Central Granollers is 15 minutes away.Conveniently located near highway AP-7 linking Catalonia with France, the Sidorme Granollers is set just outside the town of Les Franqueses del Valles. A bowling alley, cinema, restaurants and nightclubs can be found in the local area.
- The attentiveness and helpfulness of staff. Casual atmosphere. Adequate parking. Good wi-fi. Adequate breakfast.
- Hotel staff, friendliness and free coffee which was a nice touch and the mini buffet provided after the F1 race day. Excellent customer care.
The hotel is definitely a budget hotel but ideally located for the Circuit de Catalunya as you are going away from the traffic heading into and out of Barcelona.
If you walk down the road and across the main road you will see a Viena and a McDonalds. However the street between them has a bunch of restaurants and a bowling alley and a cinema to help keep you entertained.
The room we were in had some electrical issues but when we notified the hotel of the issue they fixed it the following day (dodgy connection on the card thing that enables you to use the electrics meant you could only use a single light or plug at a time)
- Comfortable, clean, free parking, very good for sleep 1 night, free tee and coffee. If you want – you can take a breakfast (6 euro per person).
- Clean and tidy. Not luxurious but simple. Friendly staff. Would stay there again
Augusta Barcelona Vallès
Augusta Barcelona Vallès’ sleek, modern interiors mirror its state-of-the-art facilities, and wireless internet access is available throughout. The hotel’s hall, bar and restaurant as well as all the rooms, have been recently remodelled. The light, spacious, contemporary public spaces offer a pleasant environment in which to relax.The hotel has superb access to the region’s major roads, and is situated just off the AP-7 motorway. Barcelona is just 15 minutes’ drive away and the Circuit de Catalunya Formula One racetrack is nearby.The stylish modern accommodation, convenient location and great access to the area’s major road network make Augusta Barcelona Vallès an excellent base, whether you are exploring the region as a tourist, visiting the area on business or attending a conference.
- Worth the extra for a superior room, large area, plus terrace, comfortable twin beds. Convenient location between France and Barcelona.
Great location just off motorway with wonderful views as it’s set up high. Travelled with dogs and there are some green areas and a nice little walk which was good. Room service was sensibly prices with good selection. Charged €15 euros for each dog.
Nice clean room, a little dated but clean
- Easy to locate. Hotel is located on top of the hill, and can be spotted as you exit the AP7 (exit 13). There is a very big sign just below the hotel indicating the direction to take at the main roundabout. Very clean facility. Excellent restaurant. I had the barbequed octopus for dinner, which I can only recommend. Waitress spoke perfectly English and French.
- Bedrooms clean and comfortable. Good choice at breakfast
- The hotel is in a good location close to the Circuit de Catalunya. Reasonable breakfast and a good evening Meal. The rooms are a good size and the beds are comfortable.The staff are pleasant and we like this hotel
The Fonda Europa is well-known for its restaurant, serving traditional Catalan cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s elegant bar.Fonda Europa is just a 10-minute walk from Granollers Train Station, which offers regular services to Barcelona and Girona. There is a public bus stop a 1-minute walk from the hotel.The beaches of the Costa Maresme are within a 20-minute drive. Montmeló’s Circuit de Catalunya Race Track is just 5 minutes away by car.
- Character. Great location. Good. At park close by with hotel discount
- Nice size room, bathroom. Very clean hotel, free water in the fridge. Excellent location, since the main promenade is right on the same street.
- Everything worked like charm in this hotel-restaurant. We already knew the restaurant -a must for Catalan cuisine. Staying through the night gave us the chance to enjoy breakfast, a true delight: frshly baked bread, potato omelette, real orange juice, plenty of fruit, local iougurt, strong cheese, and coffee made to order with a proper coffee machine. A real treat!
Overall the stay was good. Car parking is not on site but adjacent to hotel.
If you do not want to take the excellent Hotel Restaurant, there are many good eateries adjacent to Hotel.
- The polite recepcionist. Friendly and charming. The parking discount with a simple explanation of how it is valid.
Aparthotel Atenea Valles
Each spacious Atenea Vallés Apartment has a living area with satellite TV. You can prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchenette, or enjoy modern Catalan cuisine in the Atenea restaurant.The wellness spa at the Aparthotel Atenea Valles has a hot tub, Turkish baths and a sauna. There are also bithermal showers and foot baths.The Atenea Vallés is an ideal base for visiting the Circuit de Catalunya F1 Race Track in Montmeló, just 3.5 miles away. There are regular train services to Montmeló and Barcelona from Granollers Station. Central Barcelona is a 30-minute drive away.Private and public parking are available close to the hotel.
- Place was quiet and cleaned. The breakfast was all right but a little expensive.
Big spacious room
Good facilities in room
Big windows, good views from 7th floor
Very modern. Excellent restaurant the first three days we were there. Secure parking underground. Five blocks to train station. Barcelona only 35 minutes away on very modern train (inexpensive trip). Drove there in rental car from El Prat immediately after flight; easy trip.
Knowledgeable and helpful staff overall. Would stay there again. Convenient to toll roads to France and Gaudi Museum.
- Close to Circuit de Barcelona and to the centre of Granollers. Clean, comfortable and reasonable room for the price paid. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Location is convenient.
Room size was decent
Bed was comfy
Each modern room at Hotel H has air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Buses to Barcelona, Granollers and Mataró stop outside the hotel. The centre of Granollers is just 1.9 miles away.Mollet del Vallès, Sabadell and Terrassa can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Mataró is 12.4 miles away, and free private parking is available on site.
- Friendly staff, decent rooms and only 2kms from the centre of Granollers which was a nice walk.
- Free parking, clean, modern rooms, price was great. Eat bfast for 6 euro down the street at hotel granollers.
Location was perfect for the Spanish F1 Grand Prix and located next to a working farm – not a problem
Located next to a busy road – not a problem
The staff were excellent at all levels
A vaste range for breakfast was excellent
Nice furnished room.
Good for one night stay(not my case)
- Perfect position for the “circuit de Catalunya”. Good price/quality!!!
With excellent road networks, you can easily access surrounding cities in Catalonia and travel with ease while staying at the Hotel Granollers.Barcelona Catalunya Circuit is 5 minutes’ drive away.After a day of work or culture, head to one of the Hotel Granollers 2 restaurants. You can choose from quality buffet cuisine which samples local market produce or the fresh fish restaurant.Soak up the Spanish sunshine on the Granollers terrace and accompany your relax with a delicious cocktail. You can also dine in the open air should you wish to eat in true, Mediterranean style. You can drive to Alella Winery in 20 minutes and guided tour at the vineyard in the D.O. Alella can be arranged at the reception.Make a daytrip to the fine city of Barcelona to see the famous Gaudi architecture and browse the many fashion boutiques and trendy bars. La Roca Village is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and guests have discounted rates.The Hotel Granollers has various function rooms available for meetings, conferences or workshops.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating! They were a great help and definitely went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
- La comodidad de las habitaciones, limpieza,y buena comunicación
- Ce soir le repas se résumé à un buffet, froid et chaud (pour les plats) mais relativement bons.
- El personal fue muy amable, el hombre de la recepción por la mañana fue muy simpático y nos ayudó en todo momento. Le pedimos información para ir al circuito de Montmeló y nos ayudó mucho. La relación calidad precio es una pasada, gracias.
Großer Parkplatz am Hotel
Abendbuffet im Hotel war gut mit großer Auswahl
Holiday Inn Express Barcelona – Montmeló
Each bright room at the Holiday Inn Express Montmeló features simple, functional design. All rooms are air-conditioned and include tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom.The Express by Holiday Inn Montmeló has a quiet lounge bar. The daily breakfast buffet includes local dishes such as potato omelet.Located 2.5 miles off highway AP7, the Holiday Inn Montmeló is a 30-minute drive from central Barcelona. Girona Airport and the beaches of the Costa Brava can be reached in around 40 minutes.
- Breakfast could be improved with a bit of change,specially if your stay is more than a day.
- Friendly and helpful staff, clean and tidy rooms, good breakfast. I would return here.
- The price – quality ratio is excellent and when you need to be in the surroundings, this hotel is a safe choice.
Staff are friendly and hotel is very clean.
Ideal for a short stay at a good price and you’ve got all the comfort you need.
- A clean and quiet business hotel with a great price/quality performance.
Ibis Montmelo Granollers
Each functional room at the Ibis Montmelo has central heating and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in rooms.The modern Ibis Montmelo’s restaurant, Plancha y Parrilla, specializes in grilled meats. A breakfast buffet is served from 6:30 am until 12 pm every day.The Ibis is a 5-minute drive from the AP7 Highway, which connects Barcelona to Tarragona, Girona and France. The town of Granollers is only 3.5 miles away and La Roca Shopping Outlet can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
Very nice and helpful staff. On the side of the world MotoGP circuit.
Very good breakfast.
- My forth visit. I loved the little sign on the floor next to the bed telling me you cleaned under the bed. That was cool. EVERY member of staff were so polite. Cleaners, reception, security… always smiling and friendly. Nothing was a problem even the manager i feel is now a friend. Will i be back? YES definitely!
The staff was so helpful and very friendly! Made every day, every meal special. Always had fresh coffee, cold water available, with many suggestions on how to get around, when needed.
Maya, an intern, was especially helpful and knowledgeable.
- Your staff were exceptional. Maya couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful!
- ibis is ibis, location only reason stayed here. Bed comfy during our stay it was not noisy at night. Shower good
- Very nice and helpful staff. On the side of the world MotoGP circuit.
Rincon de piedra
At the hotel, rooms come with a closet. Each room has a coffee machine, while some have a patio. At Rincon de piedra, the rooms come with a seating area.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Barcelona is 18 miles from Rincon de piedra, while Lloret de Mar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In La Roca Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Roca Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Roca Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Roca Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!