10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Riba Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Riba Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Riba Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Riba Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Riba Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Riba Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Riba Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Riba Catalonia:
The hotel boasts gardens, a cosy bar and an air-conditioned restaurant with à la carte menu. There is a function room available for your use if you are on a business trip.Port Aventura theme park is situated only 8.1 miles away and the airport is 5 miles away from the hotel.
- Bed comfortable, clean and nice bathroom and shower
– Nice restaurant.
– Receptionist was kind to give info abt sightseeings etc.
– Receptionist speaks English.
– Honest cleaners.
– Bathroom with tube looks super nice and good maintained!
– Corridor looks nice.
- Hotel is greatly located, nice stuff, not much to be unhappy about.
- Location was good. Short walk to bus station and train station.
- Good location for the old town – nice comfortable room and decent choice for breakfast
Cal Maginet has original wooden beams and earth tiles. Rooms are decorated in a simple, rustic style and have a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms feature a terrace or a seating area with fireplace and TV.Vilaverd is located on the edge of the Prades Mountains, in the Conca de Barbarà region of central Catalonia. Just 9.9 miles away is Poblet Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Maginet’s tour desk can provide information about the area.
- Even though we had one of the smaller rooms, it was quite spacious with a good bathroom and a good shower. The evening meal offered was good quality and beautifully prepared and presented. The wine list is all local wines and we found them excellent.
Mercé (the manager/host) was very kind to adapt breakfast timetable to suit our needs. My son was playing in a tournament in Valls and we needed an early breakfast.
Our room had a lovely balcony.
Property is very nice.
The only drawback is NO PARKING.
It is difficult to find space at night.
Our room wea on second floor w/out elevator
- Everything! It was just perfect. In the last 6 years i can’t remember that i stayed in a better hotel then this one.
- The staff were absolutely lovely. The casa is interesting and spacious. We had the best meal of our trip here. It’s an unexpected Jewel in a small authentic old town.
Hotel Nou – Alcover
The Nou Hotel has a terrace, 24-hour reception and tour desk to help plan your visit. Onsite private parking is available on request.The Nou’s large restaurant offers local dishes and wines. There is also a bar.The small historic city of Valls is about 5 miles away, while Reus Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes. The surrounding area is popular for walking.
- Owner was friendly. Parking was secure. Hotel was clean.
- This is a very basic B&B without frills hence the price. As pleasant welcome and the breakfast was adequate.
Good shower, although you won’t be able to take a bath as there is no water plug.
It was quiet at night, although the hotel was full and the road is nearby.
Good pillow and ok mattress.
Breakfast: small cup of coffee or tea (also green), natural yogurt, factory-made croissant, bottled orange juice, piece of baguette with a fried egg that had a slight smell of fish on our first day, but not on the second.
- For us parking in a secure underground car park was ideal
- I found the trip to Alcover a satisfying experience with flight and Hotel,
Hotel Class Valls
All rooms at the Class Valls Hotel have air conditioning and heating. They also have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as a work desk and satellite TV. Each room has a minibar with a free bottle of water. The hot water in the hotel is heated using energy from the solar panels on the roof.The Class Valls’ restaurant, El Tast Valls, specialises in traditional Mediterranean cuisine and uses fresh, local produce. The hotel also offers massages at an extra cost.The Hotel Class features 2 spaces where customers can charge their electric vehicles without cost. Valls is located on Catalunya’s Cistercian Route, between the Tarragona and Conca de Barberà wine-making regions. It is only 12.4 miles from the beaches and resorts of the Costa Daurada coastline.
- Nice comfy beds. Very clean and lots of towels. Liked the possibility to have the jacuzzi booked only for us, very romantic.
Very kind staff, the jacuzzi was excellent (although the water a bit cold).
A tasty supper. We didn’t have the breakfast, I found it a little expensive (10 euro per person).
The hotel is new and very clean.
A confortable bed.
- Dinner set is calue for money with house wine. and nice staff.
- Right from the entrance polite and friendly staff are welcoming guests. I was served quickly and in a professional and warm manner. Rooms are fairly big, clean & quiet – which in combination with comfy mattress and pillow facilitated a good night sleep. In the morning breakfast was superb – freshly prepared and plenty to choose from. Fab coffee 🙂
- It is our third visit to Hotel Class Valls. Excellent, as usual. Very nice staff!!
Rooms here come with free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.There is a restaurant on site where guests can enjoy a meal.Hotel Viaurelia is a 30-minute drive from Tarragona.
- Very nice, modern room. Large bathroom with full tub, plenty of hot water. Hotel is just outside the old city wall, so it is easy to drive there and easy to walk into the city. Also close to two large grocery stores.
- Nice quiet room with big bed. Free parking for motorbike in rear yard.
- Possibilità di mettere la moto nel cortile interno. Pulizia e accoglienza. ci hanno permesso di lasciare i bagagli dopo il check out. Stanza spaziosa. Buono il ristorante di fianco all’hotel
- La amabilidad del camarero del restaurante nos aconsejo un vino para la cena que resultó un acierto
- Buen trato. Desayunos buenos y el hotel a pocos minutos del centro
Hotel Rural Cor De Prades
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards and darts at the hotel. Salou is 14.9 miles from Hotel Cor De Prades, while Tarragona is 14.3 miles away. Reus Airport is 9.9 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location. Amazing places within driving / cycling distance.
The view from the room was breathtaking.
The evening meal and breakfast were excellent!
Very friendly staff.
Truly friendly couple with a very quiet and relaxing atmosphere
Choice of menu very sufficient and the cooking was excellent.
Splendid view and very good for walking with a dog
For nature lovers –> amazing bird song
- Super view! Lady of the house was very helpful and make late dinner only for me!
– perfect sleep,
– best soup I ever tried in Spain,
– fresh air,
– terrific view,
– friendly host,
– clean room,
– convenient parking (well, place is quite remote),
– very good breakfast,
– quite cheap
This well-equipped hotel’s facilities include a bar, tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool in the attractive, tranquil gardens.Valls is a quiet, pretty town of tradition and history. The town is the home of the famous Spanish delicacy calçots, tender spring onions roasted over an open fire and eaten dipped in a sauce. The tradition of Castells, or human towers, also originated here over 200 years ago. Now, at festivals in Catalonia, several colles castelleres (teams) meet and try to build the most impressive human towers or pyramids that they can.The hotel is located on the way of the Ruta del Cister, home of the ancient monasteries of Santes Creus, Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges.
- This is an excellent hotel. Rooms are very comfortable. Good cafe with pool service and breakfast. Very good restaurant next door, can charge to room. Staff are helpful…and everything is well managed. good value and a pleasant experience.
- Wonderful service and helpful staff, beautiful garden and comfortable rooms with big beds
- They gave us one of the big new rooms. Lovely. Fabulous comfy bed. I picked the place because it was outside of Tarragona about 15 mins and I wanted an easy place to drive to. The restaurant offered delicious meals. Quiet place. Would stay there again! Perfect for exploring the area.
- Price, well appointed rooms, spotlessly clean, electric bed, the place was fantastic
- Regular stop for me. Friendly staff. Good rooms. Excellent restaurant at very reasonable prices.
Hotel Rural Masia Font de L’Oca
The rooms at Font de l’Oca feature traditional furniture, a private bathroom and views of the garden or the forest. Some come with a private balcony.Hotel Rural Masia Font de l’Oca’s restaurant serves traditional, home-made Catalan food using products from their organic garden. They also sell local food products.The house has a TV lounge with a DVD library, and there is also a collection of games. There is information on the area, and you can hire bicycles.There is good access to the AP-2 Motorway. You can drive to Tarragona in 35 minutes, and Barcelona is around an hour’s drive away.
- Congenial and informative host, location very convenient to Montblanc and the Poblet Monestery
- Breakfast was super (again). Dinner excellent. Host very very friendly.
- As close to an agriturismo experience as we could find in Spain. Josep the owner/host is a delight and made us feel incredibly welcome. He also prepared a fantastic meal for us that included a cod dish dusted with truffles that he finds himself with his dogs. Next time I am going to spend more time and see if we can go truffles hunting!
- Friendly and engaging host. He made us feel very welcome and the food and breakfast was excellent.
- The owner was very friendly, attentive, and made us feel at home. The location was great – very peaceful and secluded with leafy gardens. Breakfast was very good too.
Masia Del Cadet
The rooms at the Masia del Cadet all have heating, a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some open onto a private balcony.The Masia’s restaurant serves regional and national dishes and has an excellent wine list. There is a separate bar and a lovely terrace-garden, for outdoor dining.The Masia del Cadet lies at the foot of the Poblet Forest, where there are many great walking routes. Right on the Cistercian Route of Romanesque Monasteries, it is also only 0.6 miles from the attractive town of L’Espluga de Francolí. Reus Airport is less than 18.6 miles away.
- A pretty location in the countryside. The property is quiet due to its location.
- Masia Del Cadet is a beautiful, relaxing place, with great food and run by lovely people. It is 5 minutes from Poblet Monastry (which is definitely worth a visit). Highly recommended.
- A very good hotel restaurant run by a charming couple. We highly recommend.
- Our room had a lovely huge private terrace. We enjoyed wonderful breakfasts on the main terrace surrounded by lovely gardens and listening to bells from the nearby abbey. Our host was a wonderful cook and prepared classical region foods from recipes handed down from her great great grandmother.
- a very nice hotel, we ate twice in the restaurant and it was very good. Did some fantastic walks nearby. Very nice and relaxing area. We enjoyed our stay.
Each spacious room is decorated with exposed stone walls and tiled floors. All have a TV and a private bathroom, and many have air conditioning.The Monestir Hotel serves drinks and snack in its café-bar, which has an attractive garden terrace. You can also relax in the cosy lounge, which has a TV and fireplace.The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the surrounding area. Just 1.2 miles away, the small town of Espluga de Francolí has various shops and restaurants. You can also ride electric cars around the Poblet Forest.Direct trains connect Espluga to Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Beautiful location. & views of Monastry lovely. Lovely well maintained pool.
- Limpio pero muy antiguo. Deberían renovar las instalaciones manteniendo su encanto de edificio antiguo y señorial. Trato agradable.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la comodidad de las camas.
- Hotel encantador i amb molta història. L,estada perdecte i amb un entorn i vistes molt bonic.Gràcies x mostrar-nos una part de l,hotel que actualment està sense us…
- El edificio es precioso y conserva el ambiente del siglo XIX, principios del XX. Es también comfortable y tranquilo. Ideal para desconectar.
Top Hotels In La Riba Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Riba Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Riba Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Riba Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!