10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Rasa Selorio Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Rasa Selorio Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Rasa Selorio Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Rasa Selorio Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Rasa Selorio Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Rasa Selorio Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Rasa Selorio Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Rasa Selorio Asturias:
At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room has a coffee machine, while some rooms come with a balcony and others also offer city views.Gijón is 13 miles from Hotel Imperial, while Oviedo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- This is a delightful little hotel. We stayed for one night. We payed about £4 extra for a beautiful sea view overlooking the harbour and beach. It was the end of the season and very quiet. Lots of restaurants around.
- the view from the room is excellent. there is a balcony few meters from the sea where you can enjoy the view. the village itself is picturesque with many restaurants to choose from. the nice owner provided a coffee brewer and little snack.
- In a picture perfect fishing village, the room looked out to the sea across the road. The room was bright and freshly painted; everything was clean (It think it might have been a smoking room but I couldn’t tell). Bathroom good. Went to sleep to the sound of the waves. There is a coffee machine in the room though I couldn’t figure out the instructions. Great value for such a beautiful location – out of season I suspect.
- The sea view and sound of the waves. Although small the room was very comfortable with a coffee maker and little cakes. A modest small but typical Spanish hotel with very friendly staff. We had a seaview room with balcony.
- Basic, very reasonbly priced waterfront hotel in charming small seaside town. Spacious en-suite room with balcony and great sea view.
Hotel Restaurante El Manquin
Rooms feature wooden floors and come with a wardrobe, TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves a wide range of dishes and a set menu is available upon prior request. Room service, special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available nearby and the hotel is 40 minutes’ drive from Oviedo and 30 minutes’ drive form Gijón. Covandonga, Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa Mountains are around 43.5 miles away. Rodiles Beach is 10 minutes away and the Jurassic Museum is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Great small hotel, friendly staff, lovely location in Villaviciosa. Good breakfast & excellent food in the restaurant!
- Für Pilger, die nicht in der Herberge schlafen möchten eine gute Alternative.
- En general, la habitación y el hotel están bien. El personal muy agradable.
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire, la situation dans la ville
- A pesar de ser un hotel de dos estrellas la habitacion era bastante amplia, bastante luminosa y estaba limpio. La situacion buena.
Hosteria de Torazo Nature
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hosteria de Torazo Nature all rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.There’s an in-house bar and guests can also use the business area.Gijón is 17 miles from Hosteria de Torazo Nature, while Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 34 miles from the hotel.
- The views and the pool were wonderful. Good supper as well.
- wonderful views. Situated in a real beautiful village. Very good bedroom and bathroom.
- Amazing hide away in the mountains. Hotel and facilities were excellent.
- The Hotel is good and very clean. Relaxing and quiet. Good for relax and disconnection. Stunning landscape and nature eveywhere!!
- The staff was very nice. Felipe gave a very good explanation about the spa. A lovely place, a huge room with a window view. Nice breakfast included
Hotel Rural Cuadroveña
The hotel has an on-site bar, as well as a porch and picnic area where you can relax. The garden offers views of the Sierra Sueve Mountains and the Sella Valley.Free parking is possible on site.Popular activities in the surrounding area include canoeing in Sella River, rafting, trekking, horse riding and quad biking. The property can help you organise excursions and activities. You can drive to the Covadonga Shrine in around 25 minutes, and the beach at Ribadesella is also 25 minutes away.
- A 2 min de arriondas, habitacion amplia, agua con presion, bonitas vistas, tranquilidad absoluta, desayunos muy buenos…. todo perfecto
Excelente atención del personal, muy amables y tanto las instalaciones como el desayuno han sido de 10.
En mi opinión un hotel 100% recomendable.
- Muy bien en general todo la familia al completo coincide que es un 10 las vacaciones muy recomendable.
- El personal magnífico…muy amables todos. El sitio precioso, con buenas vistas y bien situado para realizar las diversas visitas que ofrece esta zona de Asturias.
- La ubicación es ideal si quieres desconectar y el desayuno buenísimo. Los dueños muy agradables, gente encantadora.
Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
- Well run hotel. Good location for bus station and FEVE railway. Good location for trips to Cangas de Onis and the Picos de Europa. Some very good bar/restaurants close.
- I liked that they had a family room, 2 twins and a double, but it was tight for us with older kids. They are in a good location and walking distance to all activities in town. the staff was nice and they offer breakfast for an extra charge.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
Free WiFi access is available. At Hotel Sebreñu you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. You can reach the mountains and the beach within a short drive.The hotel is 1.9 miles from Camino del Norte. Asturias Airport is 47.8 miles away.
- The owners were very friendly and kind and the hotel was clean, quiet and breakfast very good.
- Very nice and quiet place few min drive from the town. Friendly owner and good breakfast qith brilliant view on Picos de Europa.
- Lovely small hotel in a rural setting. I would rate the location as excellent if you were arriving by car: when walking the Camino, it is a 2 km walk from Ribadesella. The hosts are friendly and very hospitable. The breakfast was generous and varied.
- Great quiet place with natire all around. Great kind stuff and unexpectedly great great variety and quality of the breakfast
Super super nette Betreuung!!!
The nisect and best support I ever had!
Taxi to down town in Ribadisellia is ~ 5€
Hotel Águila Real
A recently built hotel that offers guests cosy, comfortable and well-equipped accommodation to relax in after a day out discovering the fabulous, surrounding scenery, learning about the ancestral folklore or sampling the renowned local cuisine.If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. Cangas de Onis is an excellent base from which to explore the mountain range Picos de Europa and is easily accessible from other areas of Asturias and Cantabria. The area also offers a range of activities from walking and mountain biking to canoeing, caving and 4×4 excursions.
- Nice and clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. We asked about things to see in the surroundings places on a driving range, very nice recomendations, escaping the main cities and very nice landscapes.
- From arrival to departure we we well looked after and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were comfortable and clean. One of the staff, Sara, was very helpful when we were trying to get one of our motorbikes repaired. Service above and beyond.
- Excellent location close to town centre and all amenities. Free parking. Friendly staff. A great base for exploring the Picos de Europa and surrounding areas.
- This is basic accomodation at a basic price and it is spot on.
- Hotel located 2 mins walking distance from the main street in Cangas de Onís. Very clean and spacious room with beautiful bathroom. It was the best hotel I have ever stayed in for that price. Highly recommended! Helpful and nice stuff. Hotel has also its own parking right in front of the building
Hotel El Sueve
At the hotel, every room has a balcony. The rooms come with a TV, and some rooms contain a garden view. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel El Sueve.The accommodation has a playground.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 38 miles from Hotel El Sueve.
- Room is clean and comfortable. Owner is nice and friendly.
- We stopped off at various places on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela. This was very well situated for the town of Colunga. Easy walk to the centre of town and the church of San Cristobal el Real. Also the tourist office, and the beach is 1.5 km away. Beautiful, friendly, family welcome and a chance to see the burro at the end of the huge garden area.
- Warm welcome from owner who helped enormously with our travel plans!
- Owners really kind. We arrive late and they left the keys with a signal.
- Un trato muy amable por parte de los dueños, habitaciones limpias y confortables. Un buen sitio para pasar unas vacaciones tranquilas.
All rooms are heated and come with a flat-screen TV and sitting area. They also offer private bathrooms with shower, towels and linen included. The hotel offers breakfast buffet for its guests.Marina is next to the harbor,the river Sella and the famous Sella Ribadesella Bridge. The nearest beach is also a short walk from the property. Camino del Norte is 0.9 miles away. Asturias Airport is at a distance of 49.1 miles away. Free public parking is available at a location nearby.
- This hotel was right on the “Camino” route and in the old historic part of Rebadesella. Had a lovely room with a small balcony and views over the bridge, river and marina. A continental breakfast was included. Staff was wonderful and very helpful!
- The hotel is in an excellent location with nice views of the mountains and harbor and next to good restaurants. The owner was very friendly and took extra care to make sure I comfortable and that I had gluten free food for breakfast. The room and bathroom were large and the wifi worked well. Muchas gracias!
- Location!! Hospitality!! Free parking. Home-style inclusive breakfast. Historic building AND an elevator. Comfortable bed, clean attractively period interiors. A lovely stay in a quiet (we were there mid-September) scenic seaside/mountain retreat. Great seafood restaurants and bakeries in walking range.
- Parking opposite in free car park. Nice old style building situated in town.
- Plenty of restaurants around the town. Lovely shops.
Hotel Príncipe de Asturias
All heated rooms at Príncipe de Asturias are equipped with a modern private bathroom including toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy impressive sea views from the hotel’s breakfast room. There are several bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of Príncipe de Asturias Hotel.Parque Isabel la Católica Park is just 5 minutes’ walk away and the historic centre of Gijón can be reached in about 15 minutes on foot.El Musel Ferry Terminal is 4 miles away, and the Train Station is a 20-minute walk away.
- Very good location, just in front of the beach. Breakfast on the 9th floor with a very nice view on the bay and see. Very good wifi connection. Nice and helpful staff. Walking distance to the historic part of Gijon.
- The ocean view was great, and also the breakfast. The hotel workers were very helpful.
- I would certainly pay the extra money for the sea views. They are the best feature of the hotel. Especially with the windows from floor to ceiling. The bed was big and very comfy.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the hotel and the setting was amazing view out of how suite was outstanding
- Comfy large bed. Clean. Good breakfast. Good location and view of the beach
Top Hotels In La Rasa Selorio Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Rasa Selorio Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Rasa Selorio Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Rasa Selorio Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!