10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Rasa Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Rasa Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Rasa Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Rasa Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Rasa Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Rasa Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Rasa Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Rasa Castile And Leon:
Hotel Spa Rio Ucero
The bright rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each heated room at the Rio Ucero features a work desk and a marble bathroom with a hairdryer. Rooms with a balcony overlooking Burgo de Osma Cathedral are available on request.The Spa facilities are available for a surcharge and include a hot tub, thermal pool, therapeutic showers, cold pool, and a different range of jets. You will find a complete fitness centre.Hotel Spa Rio Ucero has an à la carte restaurant, serving typical local dishes. There is also a café with outdoor terrace.Burgo de Osma Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Rio Lobos Canyon is less than 12.4 miles away, and the Ribera de Duero winemaking region is within a 15-minute drive. Guests can order packed lunches from reception, ideal for day trips.
- Our room at the front 2nd floor looked over at the walled Cathedral which is lit ar night a picture,The food in the main restaurant is top quality and llocal with excellent value wines top service
- The price location.facilities. restaurant.bar. breakfast was excellent an abundance of whatever food you required.set menu for 3 course evening meal with wine and coffee for 2 was less than 30 Euro.
The hotel has an excellent location opposite the walls of the old town. A very attractive town worth wandering through. The hotel is good value for a
one night stay.
Clean,comfortable, helpful staff.
Close to many great places to visit. Burgo de Osma beautiful place
- Excellent bar and restaurant. The staff in the restaurant, Salvador and Jose were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
Hotel II Virrey
Rooms at the Hotel II Virrey feature elegant décor and hardwood floors. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a minibar.The hotel’s award-winning restaurant, Virrey Palafox, under Chef Felix Martinez Soto, is renowned in Castilla-León. The cuisine is based on high-quality local produce and it has a large wine cellar.The Jornadas Rito-Gastronómicas de la Matanza are hosted at this restaurant. This event takes place at weekends in January, February and March. It involves thousands of people tasting regional specials.Hotel II Virrey offers free parking for bicycles and motorbikes.
- The location is great and it is easy to get around town from here. They have plenty of parking right next door which is free. The cafeteria/bar attached is light and lively. The space is filled with all sorts of interesting Spanish art from the last 500 years. Our bed was super comfortable and there were the only place we stayed in Spain that had AC.
This is an atmospheric hotel with very well appointed rooms in a very convenient location.
Free parking out front was most welcome. Very nice cafeteria/bar.
- This is an old fashioned hotel with modern conveniences. The inside is a highly polished wood and brass affair kept polished to the highest gloss. Rooms are comfortable with v good bathrooms. Very good value.
- Classy hotel. Large room. Clean. Wonderful breakfast.
- Hotel II Virrey is right in the old town and is a quality small/medium hotel with everything you could want. We chose a room at the front with a small balcony but everything we came across was TOP, including their own underground car park.
Rivera del Duero
Rivera del Duero’s rooms are charming spaces, decorated in a classical style, with beautiful, original wooden furniture. Each of the rooms comes equipped with an en-suite bathroom and a TV, which you can watch to unwind in the evening. Dine in style in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a tasty, 3-course meal off the à la carte menu, accompanied by a fine bottle of local wine. The restaurant has an outdoor, wood burning oven, where traditional meat and game dishes are cooked. Rivera del Duero is a perfect base for exploring this lovely, rural area of Castilla y León. Here you can explore Roman ruins, charming monastery towns and extensive, open landscapes.
- Comfortable room. Excellent restaurant. Location good for sight seeing.
- Spacious and comfortable room with a good modern bathroom, very quiet despite the location on the main street (room was 3rd floor). Easy free parking in front. The restaurant is a convenient choice and cheap
- As perfect as you could expect. Free live concert for the clients.
Clean spacious room & good location. On check out I was kindly offered a bottle of local wine. Parking across the street was fine.
Would I return? well not much around… Maybe. I would like better internet and something for breakfast!
- La habitación está muy bien. El baño impecable. La cama cómoda. El restaurante tiene un muy buen menú por 11 euros (12 euros con café). La carta del restaurante es cara, aunque con calidad buena y sobreabundante. Recomiendo el menú en relación calidad/precio. Buena cocina.
Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma
The rooms in the Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma are all decorated in a contemporary style. All have air conditioning, TV and a bathroom with bath. The rooms are all set around an elegant central patio.The Burgo de Osma’s spa has a huge range of treatments. Here you can enjoy the thermal circuit, hot tub, sauna or Turkish baths. They also offer massage.The Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma is located to the south-west of Soria. It is about 105.6 miles from Madrid.
- Beautiful building. Nice big rooms, great swimming pool facilities included
very nice staff, breakfast really good, big room and bathroom
TIP; book the room spa inclusive
- Atmospheric building. Superb breakfast. Clean. Comfortable. Lovely, obliging staff.
- Great huge comfy bed. Spacious room. Lots of open spaces.
Breakfast was good.
nice and spacious room.
I would really like to thank the hotel manager who was already very friendly @ checkin and he also helped us out later, which allowed for us to finish our holiday in a very good way. thank you for the flexibility.
Hotel Valdelinares (Soria)
Set in a rustic building, rooms at Hotel Valdelinares are comfortable and modern. All feature a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.Breakfast are offered daily, featuring traditional cuisine, home-made dinner is available prior reservation. There is also a bar and a lounge area.Valdelinares is 5 minutes’ drive from Ucero with its small selection of bars. The area is also very popular for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Hotel Valdelinares offers free private parking and is 6.2 miles from Burgo de Osma. Soria is 1 hours’ drive away and Burgos can be reached by car in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- The hospitality. The two owners could not have been more pleasant or more helpful. They really wanted us to have a good time. Their English was not that good, but we managed to understand each other. I also liked that it was a little bit out of the way. We enjoyed a lovely bottle of wine on the terrace and the view, while not pretty, was interesting. We looked out upon a concrete yard surrounded by farm buildings, but the farmer and his dog, a couple of old ladies going about their day and the several cats wandering around made for an entertaining vista.
- The nicest hotel we had in 3 weeks. Just enough attention from staff. Felt very welcoming, nothing too much trouble. Lovely room with spacious balcony.
- A comfortable, spotlessly clean stay. The hotel is surrounded by wonderful rural vistas. If you want to eat there, you need to advise beforehand. We didn’t know this but were rustled up the best meal we had eaten thus far – home prepared gazpacho, Spanish omelette, salad. Our two lovely hosts were so welcoming and friendly. Thank you.
- The hosts are very friendly. We arrived late and didn’t reserve the dinner in advance. The hosts help us to cook instant noodles in the kitchen and gave us some left roasted chickens.The location is close to Cañón del Río Lobos nature Reserve. The rooms are clean. We are very satisfied.
Greeted warmly by Anna who runs the hotel with her sister. She tried hard to speak English and couldn’t do enough to help make our stay enjoyable. The hotel is located in a quiet little village but is modern, smart and very clean.
The room, evening meal & breakfast were all great value for money. A lovely sitting out area,..shade or sun. The food was great and served with love…
AND house red wine. I loved this place because the owners were kind & genuine. The place isn’t ‘posh’ but very clean & smart just how I like it. Anna was a sweetheart,..will definitely stay here again.
Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga
Villa de Berlanga Hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature smart décor and are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub or shower and includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. A room for guests with reduced mobility is available.Staff are happy to give you more information on sights and activities in the surrounding area. Soria is a 50-minute drive away, while El Burgo de Osma is 13.7 miles from the hotel.
- Great unspoilt town, historic fortress, helpful staff, secure motorbike parking.
- This appears to be a recently well renovated property. The room we had was modern, clean and comfortable with a separate sitting area too. The Wi-Fi was good. The location is great for, say, visiting the castle ruins at Berlanga on foot.
- Absolutely beautiful rural hotel with spectacular views of the cathedral and castle. We loved on room with the angled roof on the top floor and the wooden beams on the ceiling. We had a huge bathtub with headrests which was delightful.
- hotel very modern rooms very comfortable bed lovely bathroom had lovely shower all in all a very good hotel the staff were very attentive helping with the language and trying to make your stay an even better one
- It’s so peaceful and there is some amazing scenery around this quaint village, definitely not a place for party animals but we had our two young children with us so it was perfect for a quiet break away. There was a bit of a language barrier but with thanks to the very helpful staff (Monica) and google translate we overcame this. The cleanliness of the hotel was 5 star standard. And overall we had a very enjoyable holiday.
Hotel Fray Tomás
Decorated in warm tones, rooms offer views of the town or the castle. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Casa Vallecas Restaurant serves Spanish cuisine with an innovative touch, and Spanish wines. There is also a bar which offers tapas.There are several villages of historic interest in the area, such as Gormaz, Caracena, Rello and Andaluz. Soria can be reached in a 50-minute drive.
- A very picturesque historical town. Comfy room with juliette balcony. Breakfast was taken in the traditional spanish bar attached to the hotel – very good coffee. Parking available in the church square about 100m from the hotel. Dog freindly.
- A great little hotel in a beautiful little town. A great base for exploring southern Soria. I stayed an extra night I was so enchanted!
- Lovely room! Very comfortable and cozy. The hotel seems new and elegant.the village is right by the castle which is not much from the inside but is a romanic view. The staff knows no English but still are attentive and kind.
- The rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was simple, toast, pastries and coffee which is just how we like it. The village is a nice place to visit.
- The service is warm and personal and cheerful. And the restaurant is amazing. This is the third time I have returned to this hotel, and I find it is an amazing value.
Hotel Las Casas de Pandreula
Featuring modern furnishings, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer and toiletries are provided.The hotel offers a shared lounge with a reading corner and board games. There is also an elegant restaurant, serving homemade meals made from local produce. Set daily menus are offered.The surrounding area is popular for outdoor activities. The hotel can arrange hiking and cycling tours, as well as paintball.
- Good location, easy parking. Restaurant and bar attached to hotel
- The bed was very comfortable and so were the chairs in the room, so much so that I asked where I could buy them.
- This hotel is new and all the facilities in the rooms are of a high quality and standard. It is situated in a very small, quiet village and has to compete with 2 other hotels so it’s standard has to be good. The staff are helpful. Check-in is not until 5pm. Parking is in the street and subject to availability but the square is large enough to find something, it may not be right outside the hotel though.
- the rooms were impeccably clean. The linen was good although the pillows were typically Spanish and uncomfortable
- La ubicacion en la Plaza, a un paso del castillo, impresionante el castillo. Recomiendo visitar Berlanga de Duero. Lugar muy tranquilo y con mucho encanto
The bright rooms at Termes feature free Wi-Fi and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom.There are many beautiful hiking routes in the countryside around Termes. The property also organises mushroom-picking outings.Soria is 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Segovia in 1 hour and 40 minutes. Central Madrid is just under 2 hours’ drive away.
- We were only there for one night and it served our purpose. It is in the middle of nowhere but the bar was nice (tapas with every drink) and the restaurant was very busy although we didn’t eat there. It was basic but clean and the staff were friendly.
- nos ha encantado, la tranquilidad y el trato del personal
- El hotel está fuera del pueblo junto al yacimiento tiene un restaurante con un personal encantador y qué hacen comida a la brasa y al horno buenísima Las habitaciones son como casitas y los ventanales de madera son preciosos. Muy bien la climatizacion, en las habitaciones se estaba muy calentito. El desayuno era espectacular muy bueno. Es ideal si vas con niños pequeños porque está aislado de todo y tiene mucha libertad para correr y jugar
- Es un hotel ideal para los que quieran visitar el yacimiento arqueológico de Tiermes. Está en el campo, bueno para deconectar.
- Tiene servicio de restaurante y un camarero excelente, creo que su nombre es Luis. El desayuno bufet libre buenísimo, el alojamiento independiente y te dan total confianza para entrar y salir, pasear por la zona común y con sala de estar. Nos gustó mucho el sitio. Lo que menos, los precios de la carta pero en general son iguales en toda la zona, un poco caros y sin menú del dia. Es un lugar muy recomendable y volveremos algún día si podemos.
The property includes a bar and a restaurant specialising in traditional local cuisine. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV and board games.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the property. The surrounding area is popular for mushroom picking and hiking. Soria Train Station is 26.7 miles away.
- Pueblo pequeñito y muy tranquilo. La comida genial y el desayuno fantástico, casero y abundante en cantidad. Tenían una sala de estar con información turística.
- Etablissement très calme et reposant.tres bien accueilli.a recommander
- Amabilidad de la persona que nos atendió a nuestra llegada. Habitación de buen tamaño con un bonito balcón. El desayuno casero y muy rico.
- La tranquilidad del entorno, el restaurante, el trato
- La relación calidad-precio de la comida. Todo estába buenísimo. Recomiendo encarecidamente probar el menú degustación. El personal es muy agradable y muy atento. La limpieza es excelente, lo cual se agradece mucho.
Top Hotels In La Rasa Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Rasa Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Rasa Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Rasa Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!