10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Rambla Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Rambla Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Rambla Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Rambla Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Rambla Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Rambla Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Rambla Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Rambla Tenerife:
Maritim Hotel Tenerife
Walk through the Maritim Hotel Tenerife’s fabulous gardens and admire the exotic plants and flowers. Relax with an afternoon siesta under the palms and admire the excellent landscape while you play tennis or mini golf on the elaborately designed course.The Maritim Tenerife’s rooms are elegantly decorated with private balconies from where you may be able to enjoy sea views.
- The staff we very polite and did their best but it wasn’t their fault at the end of the day!
Easy access to Puerta De La Cruz…
Great pools and facilities.
VERY professional and helpful staff.
- The hotel is located on the edge of town, next to the sea and Lorro park,and has its own car park.There are extensive and attractive gardens.The outdoor swimming pool was heated in March. This is a German hotel chain but English is spoken.
- Breakfast was excellent. The hotel appears to cater for the German market but I heard many English voices and the staff spoke fluent English. A pleasant room. Hot water in the bathroom was abundant and immediate, something that doesn’t always happen. We’d be quite happy to return.
- Seating area in bedroom comfortable and view spectacular. Breakfast good.
Hotel Panoramica Garden
Each Panoramica Garden studio and apartment has functional décor and tiled floors. All accommodation includes a balcony, a living-dining area, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The aparthotel offers a buffet restaurant, a bar and a games room with karaoke. There is also an entertainment team and 24-hour reception service.Aparthotel Panoramica Garden is located in Los Realejos, just 1,300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The nearest beaches are 1.9 miles away, while Puerto de la Cruz is 3.1 miles away.
- Well located, great view, nice place , for sure visit again
- Older but clean hotel with nice mountey view, good breakfast and dinner with free wine, good value for that price
Excellent breakfast buffet, optional dinner buffet at € 10 p.p.
8 times a day bus service to downtown Puerto de la Cruz
- good location and great value for money. also free wine at dinner was great. staff very helpful
- The room itself was clean and comfortable. The pool was large with plenty beds.
Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife
Set overlooking the sea, you can enjoy excellent views from the hotel. Stroll down to the beach from this hotel, and relax on the fine sands. You can cool off by taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is equipped with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a sunbathe.Take a walk from here to the Plaza del Charco and the small, fishing port of Puerto de la Cruz – popular destinations in Tenerife.
- Value for money. Close to all amenities. Hotel staff kindly arranged an early breakfast so that we could join a tour group. Live music and big screen for the soccer. Self service laundry was a bonus.
- the hotel was very close to destinations like LoRO park, beaches, and bus stations. they also arranged an excursion to tiede for us. the room was clean and comfortable…the reception staff were super helpful..breakfast was super good….you cant complain
- Location was great. Beside Lori parque. About 5 min walk to beach and bus station, and the town. Lots of nice restaurants around. We could see the playing field from our balcony. My husband enjoyed watching them at practice. The hotel was being done up. They were doing a good job. Breakfast was excellent.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful! We liked the entertainment every night !
- Clean and functional rooms. Lots of hot water. Comfy beds. Excellent food options.
Catalonia Las Vegas
Located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz, there is a taxi rank opposite the hotel. A bus from the nearby stop will take you to any corner of the island.Whatever the purpose of your stay, this hotel has all kinds of modern facilities to cater for your needs.
- The food selection was great and we looked forward to our evening meal each day.
- I felt very comfortable during my stay here. I got an excellent room, 12th floor, big terrace. I was given a bottle of cava as a present on my birthday. The staff at reception and the girl cleaning the room were very kind.
- We had an enormous balcony, fridge in room, wonderful shower.
- Everything, perfect hotel. Best location and lovely staff. Couldn’t fault it at all.
- we like everything about the Las Vagus and very central
Hotel Rural Casablanca
Situated on the slopes of Barranco Ruiz at an altitude of 600 metres, the hotel offers magnificent views of Mount Teide and the ocean, and is composed of several beautiful, renovated 18th century Canarian houses.All rooms include a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Other facilities include, an on-site bar, a pool, and babysitting service at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as table tennis.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Rural Casablanca.
- It`s good place, where you can relax without internet, phone signal, good restaurant in walking distance. But it`s definitely not 4 stars hotel.
- The hotel was in the middle of nowhere. Even our navigator app had a hard time getting us there and back out. However, the route was great fun, with narrow, super steep streets through small villages. We stayed only one night and as it was a rainy, chilly day, didn’t visit the covered pool area, which did look cozy. The service was first class even though the two ladies had their hands full serving the restaurant guests. The room was good sized, with interesting old fashioned furniture. Great views outside, except for the cloudy weather.
- The bedroom was very nice, clean and traditional. Nice and helpful staff.
- The location is great, I reach it with Google Maps, a lovely place in a quiet village. Breakfast was delicious for us.
Sweet helpful kind personal
We loved the place
Route Active Hotel
Each room is equipped with a seating area and flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in all rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in common areas.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as hiking, cycling and paragliding. The hotel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 15.5 miles from Route Active Hotel.
- The breakfast surpassed all expectations, I haired when I saw it. Staff were extremely helpful especially Roberto. I loved that you could buy the essentials in the small shop. Also loved the late check out.
- Great hotel, modern style, friendly staff (5+ help-readiness), good breakfast, nice views and casual atmosphere. My type of a hotel
- Perfect quiet location. We had a lovely room with a fantastic view över the Hills and sea . Breakfast was superb with high quality ingredients. Nice and well-kept garden.good pool.good gym
Everything! The place was really so much better than expected, I loved it 🙂
The rooms are so nice and well furnished, the bathroom was great, the pool area is nice and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic! Staff is super friendly, absolutely recommend!
One more note reg parking: I liked that they honestly communicated not to have parking (many places here say they do when they actually don’t), still I was worried about finding a free spot when arriving back later in the evening. But no worries, within short walking distance there are plenty of parking spots.
Loved the breakfast, healthy options and awesome chia pooding ? Everything was nice and bright… just stayed two nights. Very good options for travelling the area but maybe not for staying at the hotel with kids many days but as a couple we would.
Also the gym was good, much better then I expected.
RF San Borondon
RF San Borondon is composed of 2 buildings surrounded by gardens. You can relax in the large salt water swimming pool and gym.The RF San Borondon’s central location means you can easily get to the bus station and sights such as the Lagos de Martianez swimming pools and Loro Park animal park.
- Great price/value ratio. It doesn’t have that old and moisture feeling like other hotels in Canary Islands. They clean it perfectly as well.
- Nice garden, the singing birds, beautiful pool-view, overall cleanness, good coffee, helpful and diligent staff
- Really great value for money, calm, clean, more modern than other properties in Puerto, and nice pool area.
- Lovely quiet pool area where it’s hard to believe you’re so near the centre of town. Good breakfast. Rooms generously sized. January it was almost entirely populated with older couples so overall was quiet though nearly full occupancy. Very clean, friendly staff.
- Modern room, very quiet, decent pool, comfy bed, fantastic shower, short work into the centre of town & beaches, ok fitness room, decent enough breakfast (although it’s very… german shall we say – lots of processed pork & cheese)
Hotel Turquesa Playa
Guests have access to an indoor pool, gym, sauna and hot tub for an extra charge. Facilities also include tennis and squash courts.Each room comes with a fridge, balcony or terrace and satellite TV. A safe, cot or extra bed are available on request and children under 9 stay free on request. Air conditioning is available during certain hours of the day throughout the summer months. WiFi is available in rooms for a supplement.There is a small on-site shopping centre including a supermarket. There is a children’s play area and a games room.There is a bus station 15 minutes’ walk away in Puerto de la Cruz offering services to other parts of the island.
- Checking out a night into our stay and going to a proper hotel
The staff are extremely nice to guests. Nothing is too much trouble for them to help customers. The marble lobby is lovely. The pool area will be nice when renovation s haven been completed. Rooms are a little old fashioned, but kept extremely clean and tidy by the staff. in fact the whole hotel is zpotless, and yet there is always someone working cleaning!
There is an excellent free bus service available going from the hotel to the Comercial Centre Shopping, which is very close to the famous Lago Martinez Area, which is included in the hotel alternatives to the pool area.
Another hotel service is that there is a self service laundry wash & dry on the ground floor for
6.50 Euro, a load. Great to cut down on packing!
There is a wide variety of food server in the restaurant. Lovely for lunch but not so special for evening meal if your meal is the evening entertainment. There is always a freshly fried meat or fish being cooked through out meal times.
- big pool and very near to beach. 10min to Loro park by walk.
Hotel room really clean.
Food was nice and good selection
Location close to beach
*Pablo the Lifeguard was very helpful and very friendly.
*All staff very helpful and friendly.
*Any problems were sorted immediately.
*Multinational clientele … Great for learning.
*Most staff competent in using several languages.
*WELL WORTH THE STAY.
*Caution on the ‘All Inclusive Deal’ as you come back fat!
*No hesitation to re-book for another stay.
Be Live Adults Only Tenerife
All rooms at Be Live Adults Only Tenerife offer air conditioning, modern décor, and parquet floors. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some of them feature views of the sea.WiFi is available for an extra charge.Loro Parque Zoo is a 5-minute drive from the hotel, and Teide Nature Reserve is 23 miles from the property. Tenerife North Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- I liked very much of the location. It’s peaceful, convenient for walking and provides the easy access for local busses.
- Excellent variety of food, Friendly, helpful staff especially Salvador at reception and Ana behind the bar. Staff appreciated my attempts to speak Spanish and were complementary and encouraging. Loved the heated pool which we didn’t expect and the Aqua aerobic. Loved Adults Only.
- The location is perfect, less than 5 min walk from the beach and bus station. Shops around, the hotel is on a main road so you can easily get a taxi if necessary. The service was really good, very friendly and helpful staff. Enough variety of food, drinks and great entertainment.
- Staff friendly. Hotel situated not far from beach and within walking distance to the centre.
- Main thing was the beds were comfortable, very nice and easy to book in receptionist was lovely, very clean and had everything you needed, Maidstone service excellent.
Hotel Diamante Suites
The Hotel Diamante Suites offers large, comfortable junior suites with a private balcony, separate bedroom and lounge.Make use of the golf practice range and tennis court, or rent a bicycle at reception to explore the island.The WiFi in public areas, as well as a tour desk, make it easy to plan your stay in Tenerife.Choose between the Argentinian grill and buffet restaurants for a delicious meal, or discover the lively centre of Puerto de la Cruz.
This hotel is visited mainly by elderly couples and families with children, therefore it is very quiet. No drunk people shouting in the hall, no noise, no hassle. Hotel is located further from the town, no parties around, hence no noise. Just like we needed.
We got very spacious room with the ocean view! Loved the sunset!
Second time in this hotel.
Hotel very nice and the room was very spacious. There was entertainment every night. The staff were very friendly. Food was really good and so much choice. Our children did not want to leave. We will definitely visit again.
- Very big rooms, sea view and excellent location. The food was excellent especially for Coeliac, top! And 5 min walk from Loro Parties, really amazing location, free tennis court. Very recommend!!!
- Very well presented hotel, rooms clean along with bathroom well presented, staff friendly all layed out well! Modern hotel!
- Quite close to the see, room had 2 toilets,bath and shower.i found everything to be clean. Breakfast, lunch were tasty…I did find dinner not always nice,but I might be a bit fussy.they have animator lady, my kids enjoyed a lot. She took them for a pirate treasure hunt one evening and dinner another night giving parents some adult time.they have a play room for kids too. Staff members are professional and helpful,always smiling and very kind. They made our holiday even more special.big thank you to them!
- This hotel is visited mainly by elderly couples and families with children, therefore it is very quiet. No drunk people shouting in the hall, no noise, no hassle. Hotel is located further from the town, no parties around, hence no noise. Just like we needed.
Top Hotels In La Rambla Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Rambla Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Rambla Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Rambla Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!