10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Puebla Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Puebla Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Puebla Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Puebla Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Puebla Majorca:
Refugio Son Pons
All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. The rooms at Refugio Son Pons include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Palma de Mallorca is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Wunderschön saniertes und bestens gepflegtes historisches Anwesen mit toller Garten- und Poolanlage. Äußerst freundliche und hilfsbereite Eigentümer und Angestellte. Frühstück lecker, reichhaltig und auf Wunsch auch individuell angepasst.
• Lage- sehr gut erreichbar, strategisch günstig für Ziele auf der ganzen Insel. Der noch sehr mallorquinisch-authentische Ort Campanet ist knapp 2 km entfernt- einen schönen, nicht sehr anstrengenden Weg bergauf kann man abends für einen Wein auf der Plaça oder croquetas in einem der guten, bodenständigen Restaurants problemlos in 20 Minuten bewältigen, wenn man das Auto einmal stehen lassen will.
• Haus- top. Sehr gepflegt, unaufgeregt elegant. Behutsam und mit viel Geschmack renoviert, d.h. nicht totsaniert. Der Charakter der historischen Anlage wurde mit viel Liebe zum Detail und einem sicheren Blick für das Ganze erhalten.
• Garten/ Pool- dito. Sehr gepflegt, stilsicher, unaufgeregt. Sofortige Entspannung garantiert.
• Service/ Essen- top. Familiär, professionell, kompetent, unkompliziert. An zwei Tagen der Woche kocht die Dame des Hauses für ihre Gäste (Teilnahme optional). Zweimal wahrgenommen, zweimal begeistert.
- Tanto las dueñas como las chicas del personal fueron muy amables y atentas con nosotros. La casa es preciosa, tiene mucho encanto y todos los rincones son una maravilla. La rehabilitación mantiene la autenticidad, la huella y los materiales de la casa. Se respira tranquilidad. La habitación muy cómoda, y el baño perfecto, ambos con unas vistas preciosas al patio y la naturaleza. La zona de los jardines y la piscina es de 10. El desayuno muy bueno. La ubicación buena. Lo mejor: la atención del personal, la arquitectura y el enclave natural.
Petit déjeuner et dîner excellent
Le charme de l ancien refait avec des détails d architecte
- Sehr gutes Frühstück und wunderschöner Frühstücksraum. Durch Lage nah an der Autobahn sind viele Ziele auf Mallorca sehr schnell und bequem erreichbar. Autobahnverkehr war in der Unterkunft, insb. am Pool und im Garten dennoch nicht hörbar.
Son Colom Turismo de interior
At the hotel, the rooms include a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony.Son Colom Turismo de interior offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Palma de Mallorca is 22 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 20 miles from Son Colom Turismo de interior.
- Very nice little hotel with only a few rooms, fantastic terrace and pool. Lovely staff who are very service minded. We can really recommend this hotel!
- Amazing property, beautiful views, lovely terraces, pool, gardens, lovely staff, great location for cycling to coast every day & garage for bikes.
- I loved the view overlooking the orchards in the valley – both from my bedroom and the garden outside. The smell of blossoming lemon trees and roses where an amazing background to long naps under a book.
Super location in the heart of Campenet, just a short stroll to bars/restaurants in square.
Small & friendly B&B, only 4 rooms and lovely terrace to sit out on.
Garage to store bikes.
- Beautiful old village building and garden. Spacious rooms in style but with all the comfort you need. Garage to store bikes (we were a group of cyclists). And last but not least: a very kind and prompt hostess!
Can Ribera by Zafiro
At the hotel, all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of local dishes.Palma de Mallorca is 25 miles from Can Ribera by Zafiro, while Alcudia is 9 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 22 miles away.
The room, the food, the staff, the location, the facilities… I liked everything.
I rented a bike through their Zafiro Cycling Station and enjoyed a lot!
Thanks for these days!
- La tranquilidad es genial, está alejado de los ruidos, agobios…
- la atmósfera del hotel, es un hotel decorado con encanto, muy limpio y en el que te sientes muy comodo
- Ein super freundliches Personal, das tolle Ambiente und die exquisite Küche haben unseren Aufenthalt in Muro komplett gemacht! Wir kommen gerne und auf jeden Fall wieder! Absolut empfehlenswert ☀️☀️☀️
- Aamiainen oli ihana ja henkilökunta iloinen 🙂 hotelli huoneet aivan huikeat ja näkymät kauniita. Respa antoi meille ihanan viimeisen aamupalan aamuyöllä joka oli kiva!
- The room, the food, the staff, the location, the facilities… I liked everything.
Monnaber Nou & Spa
Originally dating from the 13th century, when the Moors ruled Majorca, the Monnàber Nou boasts an impressive history. A stately home since the 16th century, the building has been carefully preserved over the years, maintaining much of the original stonework. The grounds even include a well, olive press and windmill dating from 1680. This history, when coupled with its privileged location in the Majorcan countryside, make this ideal for your peaceful Balearic vacation.The beaches of Pollença and Alcúdia are only 15 minutes away by car. You will also find an outdoor swimming pool where you can enjoy a dip on site.
- The location is beautiful, the food was very good too. The staff were very helpful and efficient.
Food at dinner, local and in-house excellent.
Good local selection of wines
Great spa facilities
- Staff are ever so friendly and helpful. The bedrooms are spacious and well decorated. As we were there in December, the log fire, the ambience and the Christmas decorations give us that nostalgic festive feel.
- Beautiful location, helpful staff, nice pools/spa facilities. The restaurant was good.
- Breakfast is amazing and is served on the wonderful terrace.
The Monnàber Vell lies on the side of a peaceful valley – the ideal setting for a relaxing break in the fresh air. The building originally dates from the 13th century, and has been carefully restored to include many charming, original features.Take a walk in the wonderful surrounding countryside before returning to the hotel for a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine at one of the many sandy beaches found along the island’s nearby coastline.
- Comfortable bed and good sized room. Pool is stunning and steam/sauna nice.
- The food served for breakfast and dinner is great quality, all very fresh and cooked beautifully. Location is even more wonderful than expected, so peaceful and the hotel grounds are well kept.
Beautiful rooms and so peaceful! We had arranged a very late check in and staff were very friendly despite language barriers and arriving exhausted after flight delays. Stunning location Amongst the campanet countryside. People come here to relax and it is very quiet on the whole so if you are looking for a party atmosphere, this is not the location for you! Our 9 year old pretty much had the pool to herself and was very happy.
A very luxurious and understated place on the whole.
- The hotel sits in a beautiful, tranquil valley. It’s peaceful and the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming and unobtrusive- just what you want from a lovely boutique hotel. My only complaint is the TV service which is poor – as is the wifi signal. Breakfasts equals lots of choice – cooked meats are really fresh – there’s an extensive range of local produce – super fresh baked bread – sharp, tasty cheeses. It’s all there and served with great pride.
Beautiful location near the mountains.
Great food – breakfast and dinner at the hotel is delicious. With vegetables grown on site
Pool area was perfect
Staff are super friendly
The director of the hotel runs a tour of the hotel every Thursday where you can hear about the local area and sample wines / tapas
Ca´n Calco is a traditional “mallorquin” house which has been remodeled.
- The comfortable bedroom which opened out to face the swimming pool and had magnificent views of the countryside. The selection of foods on offer for the breakfast. The hotel is tastefully decorated. We loved the peace and the silence broken only by the bells on the sheep grazing nearby.
- Really nice staff & the building is from 900 century, so cool! Good breakfast & the village is very mallorquín, love it!
- Comfortable room on ground floor with access to pool terrace. Friendly reception. We ate well at the local restaurant in the square opposite but the hotel’s restaurant looked nice (we weren’t really up for a tasting menu that night!). Breakfast was very good – but at another hotel!
I loved it!
- Breakfasts were superb. Coffee and tea in the room would have been perfect
The Son Siurana is surrounded by its own picturesque estate of almond and fig trees. This idyllic setting is completed by the carefully preserved hotel building, originally dating from 1784.Inside the hotel you can relax amongst the luxury, antique-style furniture and charming vintage decor. More modern amenities include a huge outdoor swimming pool, from where you can enjoy amazing views across the open fields and hills.
- We had a villa with a sitting room/ kitchen, bedroom and bathroom so plenty space to move around and relax. There is a small hob and a microwave so you could if you wished prepare simple meals. A kettle was also provided but no tea or coffee. Little terrace outside with loungers and a table and chairs.Nice setting for dinner on the terrace, perfect location for exploring the north of Mallorca.
Beautiful view, lovely suites with own terrace.
Great for kids if you book with own kitchen as well.
Lots of amazing nature in driving distance.
Property has been well developed with a range of accommodation options all in good condition and well equipped for holiday requirements. Tea/coffee available from lobby all day and extras on request. They make a great Sangria here!
Think of this as a basic self-catering in a small, family run, hotel environment with meals available as required so long as you make arrangements in advance. Rooms all have fridges and are equipped to deal with light meals and keep drinks cold (also supplied in your fridge).
Pool area is spacious and well stocked with loungers. The Cascade pool has a couple of resident turtles and numerous vocal frogs to keep everyone amused.
The views out over the island are extensive considering the modest elevation and access to Pollenca and Acudia is very quick and easy
We were able to stay onsite during the day when we had a late flight back which was very much appreciated. We’ve stayed in this area a few times and would definitely book here again.
- Het ontbijt was o.k. Geen verse jus d’orange. Verder goed
Hotel de la Vila
Featuring tiled floors and wooden beams, rooms at Hotel de la Vila rooms have air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Baggage storage is offered and the Vila Hotel has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. It is a 40 minute drive to Palma Airport. Can Picafort Beach, on Alcudia Bay, is just a 25 minute drive away.
- Another amazing stay at Hotel de la Vila! My second time visiting – why stay anywhere else when this hotel is so lovely. Incredible hosting from Catalina. Beautiful traditional rooms, delicious breakfast, always somewhere to park. I love it here so much. Highly recommended if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of tourists in Majorca, plus everywhere on the island is easily accessible from Llubi. Thanks again, Catalina! We will be back soon.
- LLubi is a lovely little town in the centre of the island with an easy access to where we wanted to be. The hotel is comfortable and tastefully decorated. Breakfast was absolutely delicious with some fresh ham, Spanish cheese and most of all home-made orange jam, tasting incredible when sitting in the sunny garden under a lemon tree. The host – Catalina is welcoming and kind. The place is run with love and is the best choice for a relaxing holiday. Parking is easy in one of the quiet roads behind the hotel. One of the best accommodation choices I’ve made and I definitely want to come back! Thank you Catalina.
Hotel de la Vila – we didn’t want to leave! If you’re looking for a seriously relaxing and affordable break somewhere far away from tourists, I can’t recommend this lovely little hotel enough. Hire a car and you’re a short driving distance from everywhere on the island. Parking near the hotel was easy. It really is perfect!
Catalina was a great host. The hotel is charming, authentic and peaceful. We will miss breakfast in the sunny courtyard every morning…so much so that we have already booked to come back in May. x
- We loved the small and charming hotel. The rooms were so well decorated and lovely, nice breakfast and a fantastic authentic atmosphere.
- The room was nice and big. The aircon did the job and it was not too warm. The breakfast was very good, and we could eat outside.
Hotel Binibona Parc Natural
Dominated by an impressive landscape, the Binibona Parc Natural enjoys fabulous views which you can also enjoy from the Pollença Golf Course. Guests have free access to the sauna and gym. Guests have access to a bicycle storage room.There are beaches in Muro, Alcudia or Pollença, just 20 minutes away. However without doubt one of the activities offering most possibilities is walking along the mountain range’s footpaths or visiting picturesque villages like Binibona, with its 20 inhabitants, or Selva, just 2.5 miles away.
- Property was well maintained and laid out. Beautiful views across the countryside and spacious area around the large, very clean pool. The day-beds provided for everyone were a real bonus, set poolside or amongst the lemon/peach trees in the lawn. Breakfast choice excellent and dinner available on request here or in sister property approx 50m away.
- Beautiful location, very friendly helpful staff. Room lovely and everywhere spotlessly clean. Pool and terrace were wonderful. Eating breakfast on the terrace overlooking the countryside was a fabulous start to the day. Would definitiely return
- The location is very nice, in the middle of the hiking area. The grounds are lovely and the service and food are very good.
It’s very peaceful. Extraordinary clean. If you’re looking for a place to rest this is it.
We had dinner at Sebastian’s brother and it was remarkable. We regreted that we only had one evening to enjoy their dinner. Perfect for cycling holiday and walk in the forest. Beautiful surroundings.
- Quiet location in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountain range that is convenient for cycling excursions. Well maintained grounds and amenities. Very good breakfast buffet with excellent orange juice! Consistently received service with a smile.
Hotel Son Ametler
Each room is air-conditioned and has a double bed or 2 single beds. It includes a desk, electric kettle and the private bathroom features a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms feature a terrace.This boutique property also offers a garden with lemon, figs and almonds, with barbecue facilities.Alcudia and Pollença beaches are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- James supported by his wonderful staff was the perfect host. Where you have beautiful food and wines, gorgeous views from the hotel, lovely gardens and pool area – its a winning combination. But please do not tell anyone…
- Very friendly, we had a great time. Super comfy beds and great bathrooms. Lovely view from the dining room, terrace and pool.
- Beautiful Finca in a stunning location. Had a 1 night stay with a wonderful meal. A very enjoyable and relaxing start to our holiday.
- Breakfast was delicious, excellent quality produce. Staff were very hospitable, nothing was too much. Let us take our evening meal up into our room as the baby monitor didn’t work from our room to the dining area. Setting was an absolute bliss, would definitely go again.
- Breakfast was very good and dinner was excelent. First night the aircondition didn’t work as it should, but we told about that to the stuff and they solved that issue. They really care about their customers. We had a wonderful stay, everything was absolutely fine. Hotel area is very nice with great views to the mountains.
Top Hotels In La Puebla Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Puebla Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Puebla Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!