10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Puebla de Valverde Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de Valverde Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Puebla De Valverde Aragon:
Hotel La Fonda De La Estación
The Fonda De La Estación has country-style décor with beamed ceilings and wooden floors. All rooms have a small seating area with a flat-screen TV.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine with a modern touch in La Fonda’s stylish restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room and the La Fondica café is open all day. Free Wi-Fi is available here and in the lounge.The surrounding Sierra de Javalambre region is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. The ski slopes at Javalambre can be reached in just 25 minutes by car. Set on the Sagunto-Ojos Negros Green Route, the hotel is 2,300 feet from exit 92 of the A23 Motorway. Dinopolis Teruel is 10.6 miles from the property and Mora de Rubielos is 9.3 miles away.
- Good selection of food from snacks to main courses. Good location next to old station not so good in the other direction as there’s a giant meat factory.
- The building is beautiful and if you could take away the factory next door (no images showing it) the location would be great as well. But there were some weird practices, restaurant closed Monday and Tuesday with the bar food very limited. The staff didn’t interact with you like the staff in most family run hotels do. We didn’t feel relaxed in the hotel. Probably just us.
- Beautiful bedroom and bathroom en-suite. The restaurant was closed on Mondays so we were offered a set menu for 12 euros, which was fantastic.
- Very helpful staff. I had a car problem and the staff were more than helpful
- We stayed here before and for us it is an excellent hotel. Our room was at the end of the building and very quiet. The bed very comfortable. It is also situated next to an old railway track which has been converted into a 70 kms cycle track. The restaurant is excellent.
Hotel Restaurante el Horno
The property includes a restaurant with daily set menus, snacks, and tapas. You can try their homemade meals and desserts, as well as a selection of wines from the region of Aragon. Special diet menus and packed lunches are also available.All rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. They have a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Via Verde Bicycle Route passes right next to the hotel and the property offers free bike parking. Javalambre Ski Resort is 16.8 miles away.
- Clean and comfortable room although a little small. The walls were quie thin so we could hear conversations in the next room.
- Lovely location and staff! We had a really lovely meal and evening at the hotel and found everyone to be extremely friendly.
Very friendly staff.
Simple but good food at very reasonable price;
3-course diner, including wine, €13.
Room is simple and clean, beds are comfortable.
Reviews were harsh on the food in the restaurant – we found good
well prepared and presented food at a good price with wine etc included.
It was recommended by locals
- je n’ai pu m’y rendre problème de voiture avons du reporter notre voyage mais j’y avais séjourné l’an passé
The Jaime I offers comfortable en suite bedrooms, with heating and TV.A continental breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a restaurant serving home-made local food. There is also a lounge and bar area.The hotel is in the heart of Mora de Rubielos, a beautiful old town with a famous castle. Nearby are the beautiful Sierra de Gudar mountains, perfect for outdoor activities. There are ski slopes only 24.9 miles away.Hotel Jaime I is 9.3 miles from the A23 motorway, the main road link between Valencia and Zaragoza.
- The staff & the service was excellent, always smiling & helpful. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Attentive staff and excellent location. Character hotel with style.
- This is a lovely old hotel near the town square. The staff were very welcoming. The hotel represented great value for money.
- They were flexible as for breakfast time: we wanted to leave early for a day hike and our breakfast was ready half an hour before the official hour.
The staff were fabulous! Friendly and accommodating.
Lovely hot water for showering.
Bedrooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have an en suite bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant and bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel offers wheelchair access in public areas, and adapted rooms for disabled guests.The Mora is a short walk from the town centre. It has a famous 13th-century castle. There are also many churches and the old city wall.
- everything! lovely size room comfy bed and value for money
- Value for money. Having driven through a snow storm appreciated the cosy warm room.
- Is by far the worse hotel I have ever been to. I felt back in 1970.
- A good quality Spanish Hotel very clean,friendly staff close to an interesting historic town
- Cosy, Comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly.
Hotel Isabel de Segura
Take a pleasant evening stroll into the centre of Teruel from Isabel de Segura, where you can visit the exhibition palace and the Dinópolis – a paleontological theme park. Pinilla Football Stadium, Cai Teruel Volleyball Court and the local swimming pool are also closeby.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant in the evening, where you can enjoy traditional dishes of the area accompanied by local wines. After dinner, retire to the café bar, where you can drink and chat with friends, colleagues or fellow guests.Each of the bedrooms in Isabel de Segura comes with an en-suite bathroom, TV, and wired internet access, so you can check your emails at any time. Hotel Isabel de Segura also offers family rooms and rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Free WiFi is available in public areas.
- The hotel exceeded our expectations. It is very central to thr old town of Teruel. Dinner and breakfast were very good value
- Clean, comfortable for an overnight stop. Secure parking available but plenty around.
- Excellent value for money. Friendly staff. Clean and quiet.
- Very tired and musty more like a single star hotel.
The hotel is near town
Very accessible from the motorway
It is within a short stroll of the lovely old town of Teruel
Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre
Each spacious room at Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre is decorated in attractive white and lilac tones, and features high, beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have free wired internet access, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a minibar.The stylish restaurant serves creative cuisine based on traditional local dishes. You can relax in the relaxing lounge area, where there is a library and a fireplace.The beautiful Teruel countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling, and you can go mushroom hunting in the nearby forest.The ski slopes of Valdelinares are a 35-minute drive away, and Javalambre ski slopes are just less than an hour’s drive away.
- The restored buildings are very well done. Top quality furnishings, beds and bedding. Spa bath and huge shower. Breakfast was comprehensive. You will need to speak some spanish. The staff were friendly and helpful. Peaceful and lovely countryside. We were the only guests. Their busy time is winter for the ski season and weekends, we were there during the week.
- Far exceeded what we needed 1 night didn’t do it justice.
- The care renovating this old house to incorporate modern facilities done in great taste
this is really a super hotel with great views in the nature
i going back when i can
Hotel La Rueda
The Hotel La Rueda has a bouncy castle and a ball pit for children. There are also table tennis tables, basketball and tennis courts, and you can hire mountain bikes.The restaurant at La Rueda serves traditional Aragonese food such as roast lamb. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All rooms at the Rueda Hotel are equipped with heating and feature light wood décor and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.La Rueda is easily accessible from the A-23 Motorway, which runs from Valencia to Zaragoza.
- La opción de la piscina climatizada fue estupendo sobre todo para los niños….
- Lekker ruime kamer, grote badkamer, balkonnnetje, gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Es ideal para ir con niños.A mis hijos les encantó el lugar.
- la zona de juegos para los niños el desayuno y la atencion de los empleados y la limpieza
- La ubicación del hotel, la piscina y el jacuzzi, el parque de bolas para los niños
The air-conditioned rooms at the Reina Cristina feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Free water is provided in the minibar. Some rooms come with city views, while others come with river or mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant specialises in the delicious ternasco aragonés (lamb from Aragon).The city’s attractions are all within easy reach of the hotel, and public transportation is found nearby.
Very convortable bed and pillow
The shower is quite big and opened. There is a glass wall that separates it from the rest of bathroom
The room is big enough and cozy
The terrace has privacy
There are fruits in the room – i dont know if for free or not, but was a tiny detail that I liked
- We parked in the free car park by the railway station and found the lift to the top of the town. The hotel was there! Considering Teruel is a massive tourist spot, I was a little surprised to have some difficulty making myself understood when speaking to the receptionist in English.
- Nothing was good. I was in a suite room with no warm water and the air condition does not work. No mini bar service at the room. Very poor for a 4 stars hotel. Very disapointed
- Very comfortable bed. Quiet room. Great location. Good breakfast although there were absolutely no vegetables or salads which I missed a bit.
- Great location next to the mudéjar bell tower. Stylish front facade and entrance lobby. Very comfortable bed in a warm and cosy room.
- Very convortable bed and pillow
Gran Hotel Botánicos
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, minibar, and safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The property offers a bar. There is also a business centre, meeting room, and a shared lounge. Laundry services carry a surcharge.The hotel is situated in the historical centre of the city, just 1,300 feet from the Cathedral. Guests can also explore the surrounding area.
- Beautiful room with lovely balcony in centre of town with good parking.
- Lovely views from the hotel. Unexpected surprise of arriving in one entrance and then entering the city centre via the 5th floor.
- Close to restaurants and sights, easy to walk. Modern style and very clean. Walk out from 5th floor to street level was great. Very comfortable bed.
- Very near centre..we had a lovely room with great view
- Good location in the centre of town with good secure parking. Easy access from the main road (over the road from the main train station). Staff were really friendly
Hotel La Trufa Negra
This newly-built hotel has been luxuriously decorated to offer a complete range of facilities. There is a spa centre that offers the latest treatments for your relaxation. At the end of each day you can sample the excellent dishes on offer in the restaurant, the majority of which feature truffles. This place is an experience in good health and wellbeing.
- A very well appointed modern hotel in an old town in the mountains. Excellent room and very spacious. The restaurant was of a high quality although rather expensive. Very comfortable beds and the rooms have wooden floors. Altogether a high quality experience although overall rather expensive for Spain.
- Großes, geräumiges Zimmer. Viele Sitzgelegenheiten.
- La cama era muy confortable, y el servicio muy bueno
- El hotel en general, y el personal de recepcion, profesional y atento. El parking con trastero individual…es muy oportuno.
- EL DESAYUNO BUENISIMO ¡¡, todo de mucha calidad , cenamos muy bien todos los amigos , la cocina excelente¡¡ trato muy agradable . la comida muy bien preparada,excelente.
Top Hotels In La Puebla De Valverde Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Puebla de Valverde Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!