10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Puebla de Castro Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de Castro Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Puebla De Castro Aragon:
Hotel Bellavista features a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. There is also a bar and vending machines with snacks and drinks. Packed lunches are available upon request. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Fitted with tile flooring, the heated bedrooms include a wardrobe, seating area and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and free toiletries.Hiking and fishing are popular activities in the area.The town of Barbastro is 13 miles away. A-22 Motorway is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Family run and friendly staff.
Nice meals at Restaurant and good breakfast.
- Lovely area lakeside cafe, on site restaurant and shop, just really lovely.
- Beautiful view of the Lake. Pleasant family run Hotel.
- Hotel part of camping complex. Fantastic views and you are able to swim in the lake just 50m away across the road. Bar/restaurant was excellent value.
- Vue sur le Lac. Etablissement simple mais agréable. Attention établissement sans ascenseur. Nous avions une chambre au 2ème étage. Nous avons bénéficié d’une demi pension. Restauration simple mais très bonne.
- Family run and friendly staff.
Featuring views of the mountains and the Esera River, this family-run hotel features rustic décor and offers services like laundry, ironing and tourist information.The Hotel Lleida’s restaurant serves typical cuisine including trout, meats, truffles and homemade desserts. There is a set menu for lunch and packed lunches or special menus are available upon request.Quick snacks such as salads, pizzas or sandwiches are offered at the hotel’s bar.Bright rooms are allergy-free, and come with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The Guara Canyons are 41.6 miles away. Huesca and Lleida are both 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
- Its a charming, old world hotel in a wonderful old town in Aragon. Much more atmospheric than most modern hotels where you could be anywhere. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Hotel Lleida is perfectly located and provides great service with all you’d expect in a hotel room. While the decor is a little faded, overall it’s a great experience. Especially when you spend some time in the restaurant downstairs and watch the locals and visitors alike, come in for their coffees and snacks.
- The staff was helpful, regardless of the fact that the place runs two restaurants in addition to the hotel, and it was Easter night.
- Value for money, convenient central location. Rooms were clean.
- Great location. Quaint place with character. Decent rooms. Good tapas bar downstairs with good breakfast and a local people hang-out. There is a restaurant too, however we didn’t use it but will do the next time we’re there. Fantastic value for money
Featuring parquet floors, the rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries, and they look out onto the town.Carrodilla Restaurant has a varied menu based on local products and dishes. Estadilla also offers a small selection of restaurants and bars.The area is good for outdoor activities and Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. Both Lleida and Huesca can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
La localización del hotel es excelente, el pueblo de Estadilla es muy tranquilo.
- Nice size room and the staff were more than helpful.
- Big room. Easy to find. Friendly staff. Very clean and quiet.
- I didn’t have a croissant so flakiness wasn’t an issue. The staff were super friendly and helpful
- El hotel es a muy bonito y moderno, de resaltar la limpieza y el orden en todo. La amabilidad del personal
- Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
Hotel Palacio del Obispo
The Palacio de Obispo maintains its original façade, while rooms feature exposed stone walls. All accommodation comes with air conditioning and a minibar.The stylish El Criticón Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar, open during the summer months.Set in the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains, the Palacio de Obispo offers a peaceful location and is less than 24.9 miles from Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Park. Lleida and the French border can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Nicely decorated and comfortable room in a traditional Spanish house. Absolute highlight is the reading room on the top floor with view on the Virgen de la Peña Basilica. Excellent breakfast.
Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
The bed was comfortable and the black-out curtains so effective that on the first night we overslept and missed breakfast altogether!
- A comfortable, quiet room even on a fiesta night. The staff were most accommodating, both on reception and at breakfast
- Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Room was large and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good.
- It was spacious and the bathroom and shower felt really luxurious- very clean too. Breakfast was included and was good value for money.
Hotel Casa Carmen
Each room comes with a small balcony, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Traditional dishes are served at Casa Carmen’s restaurant, and there is also a bar with a pavement terrace. Ski storage is available at the property.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The Aigüestortes i Estany of Saint Maurici National Park is within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Huesca amd Lleida are also both within an hour’s drive of Hotel Casa Carmen.
Ok mattress and pillow.
Quiet if no neighbors
Good blackout curtains, but the shade in the roof window was broken.
Cute little hotel with friendly staff right in the heart of the small town of Benabarre. Free parking right in front of the hotel and restaurants all close by.
Rooms were clean and tidy.
- Nice clean place. Good for a short stay. A couple of bars/restaurants nearby. We got lucky with parking on the street, but there wasn’t much so it could have been a problem.
La atención y amabilidad es muy cuidada.
Muy buen cocinero y buen menú y excelente carta.
- El trato del personal la habitación estupenda la comida expectacular lo recomiendo fue un fin de semana estupendo todo en general genial gracias
- Ok mattress and pillow.
Aparthotel Tres Caminos
This hotel offers bright twin rooms including private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a terrace. Room service is offered and the hotel can provide information on local activities and places of interest.The hotel has a bar and restaurant serving traditional Spanish dishes, and guests may choose from à la carte or set menu. A banquet room is also available to hire for special occasions. In summer, guests can dine outside on the garden terrace.The surroundings of Aparthotel Tres Caminos are ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing, with Cerler Ski Station located 51 miles away. Ordesa y Monte Perdido Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away and Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is 45.4 miles away.
A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
I received invaluable assistance and advice about travelling in the area.
I would certainly return.
- Nice spacious bedroom, beautiful bathroom, but the bed was quite hard
- Está muy bien ubicado para conocer los alrededores
Hotel très facile à trouver. Grand parking à l’ombre.
Chambre spacieuse et propre. Grande salle de bains avec produits de toilette.
Personnel à l’écoute et agréable.
Restaurant -bar juste à côté, ce qui est très pratique pour, notamment le petit déjeuner avant de reprendre la route.
- Muy buen trato y nos dieronla cena fuera de horario
- A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
Each rustic-style room features a TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and furnished terrace available for guests.Las Acacias is set within 37.3 miles of Cerler and Candanchu Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Barbastro is 10 minutes’ drive and Huesca is 45 minutes by car. Lleida is 46.6 miles from the property.
Wifi didn’t work in the room but it worked well in first floor.
No hair drier but I asked the owner and he lent me one.
El servicio educado y cercano
La comida excelente
- Tous le patron est aux petits soins bonne communication et se fait comprendre malgré la barrière de la langue.
El desayuno espectacular. Muy completo y muy bien servido.
La habitación es muy correcta aunque eliminaría las cortinas de la ducha y pondría mamparas.
La atención del personal muy atenta y servicial.
- L’atenció en tot moment, la comoditat de l’habitació, i un sopar i esmorzar magnífics.
- Wifi didn’t work in the room but it worked well in first floor.
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
The Arnés has bright décor combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each luxurious room has a balcony, TV and a spacious bathroom.Traditional Aragonese cuisine is on offer in the Bodegas’ restaurant, featuring innovative dishes made with healthy, quality ingredients. There is also a café-bar. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which overlooks the property’s pretty grounds.The hotel is set on the Somontano Wine Route and its scenic location is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Huesca and Lleida airports can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
- We were treated incredibly well and the owners were very helpful in every way. A true getaway in a beautiful building. Special details, yummy cuisine and wine as well as staff-owner attitude made a big difference! We really felt like pampered guests!!
Everything is perfect. VERY nice staff awaited for us till late evening, lit up all outdoor lights, so we could found the hotel from the road easily.
Room was awesome.
It’s quite place, fresh air, nice rooms. Perfect!
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and very friendly. They both obviously enjoy their work, nothing was too much trouble. We had a great time here, thank you
- Friendly informative owner Rhiner was an excellent host
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Barbastro
Rooms are spacious and sophisticated, with plenty of natural light. They all have full en suite bathrooms, adjustable air conditioning and wooden floors.Ciudad de Barbastro’s restaurant features stunning stained-glass skylight and stone walls and specialises in local cuisine. Soya milk and celiac menus are available.You can also visit the beautiful Sierra de Guara.
- The location is perfect. The staff are helpful. The showers and toilets are clean and spacious. Underground parking and an elevator from the parking to the reception and to the rooms.
- Very good location for town centre and restaurants.
- Lovely modern hotel in centre of town, staff very pleasant, large room and very good breakfast.
- Hotel met our expectations for a hotel in a small Spanish town.
Good city location, modern hotel, very good facilities, excellent restaurant, cafe & bar reasonable prices all staff helpful & happy, large free public car park 5 minutes walking distance. We have used the restaurant & cafe on previous visits to Barbastro
Only suggestion that a soap dish and extending magnifying mirror for the bathroom. Look forward to our next visit
Hotel Clemente’s rooms are clean and practical spaces, well equipped with en-suite bathrooms and TV’s. Unwind in this accommodation after a long day exploring the extensive landscapes of this area of Aragon. The hotel’s restaurant, Pablo’s, serves local-style cuisine based on the use of regional products. So you can taste typical, regional cuisine without leaving the hotel. From Hotel Clemente, you can easily walk to, and visit the cathedral and Wine Museum in the town of Barbastro. On Saturdays, buy the finest fruit and vegetables in the town’s weekly market.
- Centrally located. Safe area. Access to restaurants is easy. Bakery across street. Decent breakfast. Nice bathrooms.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. Guests with cars will have to lug their bags to the hotel. There is street parking two blocks away, behind the hotel.
- The hotel is in the centre of Barbastro and close to the old part of the town. The room was very spacious, comfortable and clean, with air con and a good bathroom. The breakfast which was included was very good and had a variety of choices, sweet and savoury, including fresh fruit, cheese and meat and they have an espresso coffee machine. The staff were very helpful and showed us where we could park nearby. Very good value for money.
- Dinner downstairs was excellent and friemelt service
- man on reception really helpful. good location in old town.
Top Hotels In La Puebla De Castro Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!