10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Puebla De Arganzón Basque Country:
Rooms at the Hotel Arganzón Plaza are all decorated differently. There is a choice between rooms with or without a kitchenette. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom and TV.The hotel’s Plaza Bar serves tapas and drinks in a comfortable space. It opens after 18:00 every day of the week. In addition, at the weekend it is open from 12:00 until 15:00.Arganzón Plaza is located by the town hall. Private parking is offered on site, at a good price. The location offers easy access by car to Bilbao, 37.3 miles away. The local area is known as the Condado de Treviño, and other nearby sights include La Rioja and Vitoria.
my husband and I stayed for one night. The hotel is beautiful and the lady on the reception was lovely and helpful.
Breakfast was in the bar next door which consisted of ham, cheese, toast, jam, butter, croissant, cake, fresh orange and coffee, which was good value for the money.
- Lovely church sq location in neat village and character property.
- Central location, very comfortable and spacious room.
- Arganzón Plaza is located in the heart of the village facing the church. We stayed there as an overnight stop on our way across Spain. It is about 1km off the motorway and easy to find the village. So full of character and the option of private parking, which was a bit tricky to get to, but after asking at reception, it was easy to drive round the street, across the plaza and into the large garage. The building is really well decorated and the old stone features are highlighted, our bedroom was bright, modern and very comfortable and very clean. The bathroom was modern and had a great shower! The church does have bells, however, these are turned off during sleeping hours. There is a bar restaurant, and another bar nearby.
Location in a medieval village square.
Secure garage parking.
Friendly helpful staff.
Dog welcomed too.
- my husband and I stayed for one night. The hotel is beautiful and the lady on the reception was lovely and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Vitoria
The air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Vitoria feature contemporary décor, a flat-screen TV and a kettle. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available at an extra cost.Holiday Inn Express Vitoria offers a daily continental breakfast, and there is an on-site bar. The hotel has a 24-hour reception.Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and Bilbao is 40.4 miles away.
as requested disabled facilities excellent
staff very helpful
b,fast very good
- It was a clean and comfortable option for a stay over a very busy weekend in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- Swift staff, very attentive, very cozy rooms, good furniture and the breakfast exceeded our expectations. Great breakfast!
- I stayed at this property to go to the Azkena Rock Festival and in a taxi only too 10 mins so that was good only downside there’s no shops or bars in the area so make sure you hire a car
- Large comfortable, clean room in a quite location with apel free parking
- as requested disabled facilities excellent
Hotel Ruta de Europa
Rooms at the Ruta de Europa are simple and practical, with heating and air conditioning. They have a full, private bathroom.The hotel restaurant accommodates over 400 people and offers a menu and daily fixed menus. The Ruta de Europa also has a 24-hour front desk and an ATM machine.The on site parking lot covers 6 acres and offers affordable private parking.
- Great for car travellers – close to the motorway. 15 minutes from Vitoria center by car.
- Check in was easy .Bar was interesting and fun. Food was good and reasonably priced!
- Really friendly staff. Have a great bar, swimming pool and Restaurant. A well made Paella was enjoyed that evening. Well located for visiting Merida.
- Position is excellent, there is a restaurant just close to the hotel which is literally wonderful. Staff are nice, prices low. The perfect place
Room,staff and facilities are exceptional.
WiFi has improved food on tap anytime you want to eat in the cafe area.
Unbelievable value,we always return and for us it’s like seeing your family.Girls on reception are so helpful and friendly.
ELE Hotelandgo Arasur
The modern hotel is situated on the outskirts of the small medieval town of Rivabellosa, a town in a region surrounded by lush countryside. The property is fully-equipped to ensure you have a relaxing and pleasant stay. Its modern installations make the hotel ideal for guests travelling for business or for pleasure.ATH Hotelandgo Arasur is well connected with towns of historical and cultural interest such as Vitoria, Haro in La Rioja and Miranda de Ebro in Burgos, which are all a short drive away.
- Friendly staff, large comfy room with big shower, great location, quiet too
- It’s the third time I stay in this hotel when travaling to Spain from France and I find it very nice, clean, practical and staff very nice. A bonus: the poems and writings on the walls.
- cleanes was ok and they have a compliment simple breakfasts from 07:30 which makes the check out easy and fast. Personnel was quite correct and help full. There were Tesla chargers available.
- The accommodation is very good, convenient for the motorway if your travelling long distance, and quite easy to find.
- Brilliant location for the 500 mile drive down to Malaga
Hotel Via Norte
Each of the rooms at the Vía Norte comes with soundproofing, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Via Norte forms part of a 24-hour complex, including a petrol station. There is also a bright restaurant with large windows, a cafeteria and a 24-hour reception service.
- The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff very helpful and pleasant but the evening meal of the day was FABULOUS….15 min walk into Miranda is worth it, historical part and modern centre.. we will be back..
- We have used this hotel many times before. It is very convenient and friendly for a stopover and the food has always been good. What astonished us this time was the quality of the evening menu. It was fabulous. This alone makes a virus worthwhile ✅😁👍
- The room was very clean and well air conditioned, the WiFi excellent.
- Easy to find, good services, nice clean room, dinner was ok .. found breakfast poor but service was good.
The bed was very comfy . Staff were very friendly . Location very accessible from the motorway .
No problems at all receiving our pet dog . Inside the hotel was excellent
Sercotel Ciudad de Miranda
Each room at Hotel Ciudad de Miranda has modern décor, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.El Vagón Restaurant, serves market cuisine. There is also a café.The town centre and the River Ebro are just over 0.6 miles from the hotel. The A1 Motorway is a 10-minute drive from the Miranda.
- Good location, secure facility for motorbikes, good staff, eases of checking in.
- We liked the cleaning, the candies she we arrive the room, the sympathy of the receptionist. The bathroom shower was nice. And the bed comfortable. I recommend for travellers.
- The room and bathroom was lovely and provided what we needed. The staff were very helpful in suggesting where to go for a wander and where to go for tapas. The hotel had a secure under ground car park, which was important to us.
Great room with large comfortable beds and a large walk in shower.
Finding free street parking a couple of blocks away was easy.
Very helpful staff regarding parking. An amazing lift system for the car.
A taxi was organised for us to go to a restaurant by the river (it was a wet night) and they rang ahead so that we were expected. Brilliant service!
All of the Tudanca Miranda’s air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities. They also come with a flat-screen TV.The hotel has a games room and a lounge with a TV. There is also 24-hour reception, luggage storage and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant, Horno de San Juan, offers traditional Castilian cuisine. Its specialities are lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven and hake langostada. The hotel has a wide selection of wines and there are also 2 bars. An early breakfast is also available upon request.The Tudanca is easily accessible from the AP-1 and AP-68 Motorways, and it offers free private parking and a free motorbike garage. Miranda de Ebro is a 35-minute drive from Vitoria and Burgos is approximately 43.5 miles away.Guests can enjoy free use of a nearby paddle tennis court and gym. Please ask at reception for more details.
- Quiet and comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Great as a stop over from the ferry at Santander. Well laid out and very clean. Would rexommend especially if travelling with a dog
- The view from the bedroom was stunning. The room was large and very comfortable.
- If you are visiting this town no problems. Good parking.
- We stay here every year enroute to Bilbao ferry. Always reliable, comfortable and convenient. Very pleasant staff. Excellent breakfast. We even had superb panoramic views including the River Ebro.
- Used as stopover for ferry to UK. Near motorway, clean staff were helpful, early start so did not have breakfast.
Hotel Hospedería el Convento
The modern rooms at Hospedería El Convento are beautifully renovated, with modest decor and soft lighting. They are all heated and include a flat-screen TV, telephone and hairdryer. The bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries for guests.With its high ceilings and arched doorways, Hospedería El Convento is full of character. It has a bar and lounge area, and an outdoor terrace with seating for guests to relax in. There is also a chapel.The restaurant serves both buffet and à la Carte meals, and can cater to special dietary requirements. There are also a number of bars and restaurants located 1 minute’s walk away.Hospedería El Convento is ideally located for exploring the historic city of Miranda de Ebro, including the ruins of its 14th century castle. It has free, private parking and is situated just an hour’s drive from the cities of Burgos and Pamplona.
- Convenience, reasonably priced clean accommodation a short walk from the town centre. Lovely old building.
- I love the place, it looks like a castle, and the vibe is really nice. Free and safe parking – great for your luxurious car! The location is great, just a few minutes to the centre of Miranda de Ebro.
- Beautiful and serene surroundings. This is not a luxury hotel, but it is perfect to spend a quiet night.
- Beautiful old building (from the outside), former convent on a hill just outside town.
- Lovely historic building and public areas, but rooms slightly basic probably due to the fact of being old monks cells.
Hotel Araba’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms are soundproofed and feature garden views. All include a TV, safe, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the long-established Araba Restaurant offers regional, market dishes and set menus. Events and functions can be catered for and there is also a bar area.The hotel is 1,000 feet form the Señora de Dolores Parish Church. Buses to the city centre pass 150 feet away and Vitoria Cathedral and the Basque Contemporary Art Museum are 2.2 miles from the Araba.Hotel Araba offers private parking for a charge and is 5 minutes’ drive from Vitoria Bus and Train Stations. Bilbao is 40.4 miles away.
- It was very new and modern. The staff was very helpful. We ate at the restaurant on site and it was very good.
- Room was clean and light. Hotel Restaurant was heaving at lunchtime so we knew dinner would be good and it was. Parking was secure and underground. The bar was outside and a lovely place to while away the time before dinner. The breakfast was superd and superb value at less than 6 Euros
- Lovely little hotel. Very clean, bed was comfortable, staff were very attentive. The secure parking which we able to book was excellent and only €8.50 per night.
Easy to reach and with big underground parking
Place is pretty new, room is still well maintained and bathroom is nicely decorated.
They have nice restaurant inside open till late.
Great hotel, small, all the grounf floor, room directly on the garden, good restaurant (even if a bit expencive).
Good breakfast, even if not that variouse due to low number of Guests.
Duque de Wellington
All rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The modern furnishings of the Duque de Wellington create a smart and simple atmosphere. Enjoy wooden floors, minimal decor and a clever use of light throughout the whole building. The large windows in the breakfast hall and communal areas mean you can enjoy passing through the bright and airy spaces during your stay at the Duque de Wellington.In the evening, head to the Irish-style tavern located in the Duque de Wellington. This informal and cheerful bar is authentically decorated like an Irish pub. Enjoy a refreshing beer among the wooden interiors with rustic pictures hanging on the walls.The hotel is located near the Provencal hospital, Basque Government and Lakua Civic Centre. Vitoria-Gasteiz Bus Station is 0.7 miles away.
- Excellent little hotel , easy to find, clean, good bathroom, excellent shower , warm ( it was very cold outside when we were there ) hotel was quite so had a good nights sleep, breakfast only 6 euros was basic but ample , plenty of free parking on the streets around although the hotel has its own garage … Nice little bar downstairs with nice food.. really good value for money overall…
- Convenience of location being on the Tram link to the Centre of the city whilst easy to access from motorway system/
Good little bar belonging to the hotel, and also a lovely train themed bar next door (which was cheap) some nice locals bars around. It is a hike to the centre of town, but the tram runs in front of the building.
Parking was safe and easy.
Great for Bilbao/Santander ferry
- Hotel ok, tram stop in front of the hotel, easy to find a free car park in tre area.
- The staff was really helpful and kind (and spoke English). The room was comfortable though small.
Top Hotels In La Puebla De Arganzón Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!