10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Pradera De Navalhorno Castile And Leon:
Parador de La Granja
Use the Parador de La Granja as your setting to visit the splendid, Baroque-style palace and gardens of La Granja de San Ildefonso. This site, set in the Guadarrama mountains 49.7 miles to the north of Madrid, has been a home to Spanish royalty since the 18th century.Make use of modern facilities which complement the hotel’s historic setting. These include an attractive rooftop swimming pool, indoor spa pool and contemporary-styled lounges. The carefully renovated interior maintains much of the building’s original charm while adding a stylish, modern touch.The hotel’s main atrium houses the on-site restaurant. This chic venue serves modern versions of typical Castillian dishes.
- We stayed for $100 without breakfast. The true 4 star / 5 star experience at an affordable cost. You are on the grounds of the Spanish King and staying in the palace built for the princes. Just a short walk to King’s Palace and magnificent gardens. NOT a historic feeling. Completely modern on the inside. Free parking on the street. Very safe. If you have car – stay here instead of Segovia.
- La amplitud e independencia dentro de las habitaciones
Location is good.
The common areas are nicely decorated
- Very interesting historic building, simpathetically restored, wonderful spa, good food in bar, excellent bathroom. Unusual platform in attic bedroom making the most of the beautiful views over the town towards the royal palace and the mountains beyond.
- Location is ideal to visit Segovia, Palace Real and national park. Modern inside and rooms are very comfortable. Breakfast included and good . Easy parking.
Rooms at Hotel Roma are spacious and feature plenty of natural light. They all include a TV and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Offering a picturesque setting, Hotel Roma also has a communal lounge with fireplace and TV and an outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy drinks and snacks. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Cycling, kayaking and horse riding can be practised nearby.
- The big size of the room for a 2stars hotel is nice. The building is charming location perfect and staff very friendly.
- Food and wine very good. Room was very good and Spanish.
- The staff is wonderfull and the brekfast was complete. Big room for a two stars hotel
- Large comfortable and clean room. Huge armoire. Super friendly staff. Within walking distance of royal palace and gardens. Decent breakfast.
- pleasant helpful staff ,good breakfast, great location
All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature modern décor and come with flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Santana Hotel has a 24-hour front desk where staff can provide information about the area. Numerous sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practise nearby.You can visit the Aqueduct of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, only 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Very close to La Granja. Clean and cheap. A very good choice.
The room was clean and spacious even for a family of 4.
Breakfast was ok.
You need a car if visiting Segovia as this hotel is out of town. Parking is not a problem near the hotel.
- Good value for money, easy to reach centre of segovia by car.
- Silent room, perfect location between Segovia and Granja, new building, free bottle of water, big bathroom, free parking in front of the hotel (although small), good A/C.
- Easy to find. Parking outside. Good location for visiting Segovia if you do not want to be in a city centre
Hotel San Luis
Featuring wooden floors, each heated suite includes a sofa and TV in the seating area. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and hairdryer. Some rooms offer a balcony.Hotel San Luis features a bar. Guests can find various restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk. The property offers free ski storage and Wi-Fi in public areas.Surrounded by the Sierra de Guadarrama Mountains, the property offers a good location for kiking and cycling. Guests can also enjoy the nearby ski slopes, within a 40-minute drive. Madrid is 49.7 miles away.
- Large room. Clean and tidy. The lady at reception was really nice and did everything to make our stay comfortable. The coffee at the bar was really nice.
- Location, comfortable beds, bar areas. La Granja is an excellent town, very lively on Saturday night. Plenty of bars and restaurants. Beautiful palacio. Very helpful and hardworking staff. The hotel was quirky.
- I was pleasantly surprised at the wonderfully decorated jewel of a room in AC boutique hotel, The authentic Spanish rooftop view and the stars above evoked a cozy home feeling In an elegant town. It’s location is user friendly with a stroll to all the sites by day and night. The staff is warm and caring with a high level of professionalism that matched the overall sense of this hotel.
- Rápida recepción y salida. Atentos a llamarte con tiempo para avisarte que no tenían recepción 24 horas y dejarte la llave preparada.
Muy limpio, hotel silencioso y muy bien situado.
La cama es realmente cómoda.
Hotel San Antonio el Real
All air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel San Antonio el Real come with a safe. Modern furniture and tiled floors create a relaxed atmosphere, and there is a work desk and a minibar.The San Antonio Hotel’s restaurant serves a range of local dishes, and there is also a bar-café. It offers free on-site parking.
- A good location at the start of the Aqueduct, with about a 15 – 20 minute walk into the centre of town and up to 40 minutes to the Alcazar. Free covered outside car parking.
- Very nice hotel with secure parking. Only a short walk to the main tourist attractions. If you want to eat in the restaurant it’s worth booking as it’s very popular with non-residents.
- Very helpful receptionist. Although out of city it was just a short walk to centre. Loved the rooms around the “cloisters” one floor up.
- We had a large, comfortable bed and we enjoyed the breakfast
- The location, bar and common areas were good. Staff was friendly.
Puerta de Segovia
The restaurant at Puerta de Segovia offers a varied à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. It combines an Mediterranean cuisine with traditional dishes from Segovia.Puerta Segovia has a games room and lounge area with a TV. Guests can also enjoy the fitness centre facilities.The Balneario Navalcaz Spa is just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and guests receive special rates. Puerta Segovia is also conveniently located for excursions to La Granja, Riofrío, Pedraza and Sepúlveda.
- Room size was good, very spacious. Free car parking as this can be a problem, it was handy to leave the car and catch the bus to old town. Window open for fresh air. Nice view of hot air balloons through the windows.
- Buena atención y buen desayuno. El lugar queda relativamente cerca del casco historico, por lo que se puede llegar caminando en 30 minutos.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
- On bus route in to main town. Nice swimming pool. Clean and comfortable.
- Easy to get to when travelling by car. We had stayed here before with family. Great pool. We did not want breakfast but just coffe and croissant and I thought that was expensive in the bar. 2 km from the old town but plenty of parks reasonably close. Overall a good room and plesant accommodation.
Casona De Navalmedio
The spacious bedrooms with stylish décor feature a TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and hairdryer. The hotel offers a common area including furnished terraces and a paddle tennis court. There is restaurant serving Spanish cuisine, as well as a shared lounge with a fire place.Surrounded by nature, Casona De Navalmedio offers workshops and outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. The property has spacious facilities available for events.Cercedilla Train Station as and the city centre are 10 minutes’ drive away offering a wide range of services. Madrid and Segovia are situated within a 45-minute drive of the property.
- Beautiful location and hotel but a little bit hard to find the 1st time.
- a wonderful place away from it all. we enjoyed our stay immensely. the staff was very helpful and friendly. Muchas gracias!
- Calm place in national Park / Walking between Cows near small Rivers
- The spacious cool rooms were just what we needed (family of 4) and the views were exceptional. Lovely tranquil place to relax for a few days in the peak heat of summer – looks lovely to visit in the winter too. The staff were warm and helpful …. I would definitely return here.
- the staff were lovely and I’m sure within season (ski) it works well
With wonderful views over the surrounding mountains, the Corzo is the perfect hotel for a rural escape and for those who love the great outdoors. Situated in the Guadarrama Sierra at an altitude of 1,800 m, the Corzo has great access to surrounding ski stations such as the Valdeski resort.El Corzo features a seasonal spa at an extra cost with Turkish baths, a sauna and hot tub. There is also a relaxation room where guests can enjoy tea after using the spa.Enjoy wholesome meals in the cafe and restaurant. If you are in a hurry, the Corzo cafe serves Spanish specialties as well as international favorites including great homemade fast food.
- Make sure you book the breakfast as like all the food its fantastic. The staff are very helpful and friendly.
- Super friendly staff and owner – Cristina, Hector and Alejandro really went out of their way to help make our stay a great one. Excellent food in both restaurant and cafeteria, one of the few hotels in the area where you can have a family of 5 (including a baby) stay on one single room , very child-friendly, good location (about 400m from the ski slopes, although uphill), hearty breakfasts included in the price (including eggs a-la-carte), overall superb value for money.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Cristina for picking us up from airport.
- Ubicación del desayouno en espacio amplio acristalado con vistas.
- El desayuno muy bueno. El baño de la habitación es magnífico. La cama muy cómoda.
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Cándido feature a private balcony and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s spa includes a hot tub, sauna and hammam (public bath). There is also a fitness center and a wide range of massage treatments is available.The Cándido’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and specializes in roast meats. During the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the attractive terrace.
Habitaciones amplía y confortables.
- Nice hotel, fantastic spacious rooms, will all the facilities. The public areas were clean and the service was friendly. the pool was also nice.
- The Hotel overall was of an excellent standard. The bedroom was spacious clean and bright with nice views. Excellent parking facilities and great spacious lounge areas. Good selection available for breakfast in a pleasant spacious room.
- Everything lovely hotel, nice breakfast friendly staff and clean and comfortable
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful especially for directions into Segovia and other places that we visited.
- Habitaciones amplía y confortables.
Hotel Rural La Casa del Tio Telesforo
Bright, heated rooms have colourful walls and art. They include a flat-screen TV, a sofa, and views of the Sierra de Guadarrama Mountains. Their private bathrooms include free toiletries.Hotel Rural La Casa del Tio Telesforo features a shared living room with sofas and a fireplace. There is also a small dining room.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the centre of Segovia. Madrid and Madrid Airport can be reached in around an hour’s drive.
- Que la habitación que nos adjudicaron era muy amplia
- Habitación agradable y de buen tamaño, con un colchón comodísimo y una gran ducha. Lugar tranquilo, sin ruidos. Muy buena relación calidad-precio.
- Trato muy cercano y agradable, instalaciones muy nuevo todo, sala de gimnasio enorme, y de juegos también.
- Très bon accueil. Chambres spacieuses et confortables. A 10 minutes en voiture du centre de Segovie
- El sitio era muy bonito y tiene gimnasio muy completo y sala de juegos
Top Hotels In La Pradera De Navalhorno Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Pradera de Navalhorno Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!