10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Plaza Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Plaza Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Plaza Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Plaza Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Plaza Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Plaza Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Plaza Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Plaza Asturias:
La Posta del Camín Real
La Posta del Camín Real is set in the beautiful countryside of Green Spain, making it ideal for nature lovers. It faces a 10th-century church in the village of Teverga, right in the heart of a protected nature reserve. Spend your days hiking in the local hills or by taking in the scenery by bike.An equestrian theme runs throughout the hotel, with each individual guest room being named after a famous horse. Its rustic decor and antique-style furnishings create a unique, welcoming atmosphere.After a hearty lunch in the elegant, on-site restaurant, relax with a drink in the hotel’s own cafe-bar – a charming venue full of colorful memorabilia from past centuries.
- Rooms were decorated nicely and very comfortable. Nice location, near lots of walks. Food was great and very cheap at the hotel restaurant.
- Character hotel, friendly helpful staff and good food
- Great atmosphere in a nicely refurbished house, with character … all details taken care, pedantic details, good taste, spacious room (and massive bathroom), nice views towards the mountains. Simple and tasty breakfast until late, but more could be added on request. Always fresh and varied fruits for breakfast. The host was just amazing, always friendly and willing to help.
- PEACE – AUTHENTICITY – NICE PEOPLE – ‘VERY HOMY !!!
- Good value for money–nice room with crib for our son, decent dinner and breakfast, and conveniently located right on the Senda del Oso. Friendly, kind, and accommodating staff.
Hotel Balcon de Aguera
The rustic rooms at Hotel Balcón de Aguera feature wooden furnishings, exposed stone walls and beamed ceiliings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Aguera’s restaurant serves Tevergan cuisine, including game and other local meats.The hotel looks onto Peña Sobia Mountain, 40 minutes’ drive away and within Las Ubiñas y de la Mesa Nature Reserve.Oviedo, Pola de Lena and Mieres del Camino are within 31.1 miles of the Aguera.
- Friendly helpful owner, great breakfast, loved it and will definitely return
- Nice,clean,comfy hotel, good breakfast,friendly service and trolls and mythical creatures seem to be popular with the owner who was really nice.
- Everything worked (except wifi).and was clean and comfortable.
Small family hotel with a touch of fun
Parking is public access across the road from the Hotel but ok
- A comfortable country hotel. Breakfast was good value as it was included in the price.
The immediate surroundings are spectacular with lush rolling hills and a river flowing by, just metres from the hotel. The accommodation comprises just 7 rooms, each uniquely designed and combine rural with contemporary. In addition there is a spa.An idyllic location for outdoors and nature enthusiasts, one of the most popular activities in the area is the Senda del Oso footpath network that takes you to Teverga and is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Just 1,000 feet from the hotel you will find the Parque de la Prehistoria museum, where you can enjoy a collection of Paleolithic art.
- Location was great. Super views and very peaceful.
Room overlooking a fast flowing river that sent one into a lovely sleep after a day in such a scenic part of the world. Restaraunts within a 10 minute drive.An excellent base for walking .
The rural setting and laid back atmosphere created by Pablo and family complements the stunning and tranquil environment. A must stay for a few days if you enjoy walks or drives around the area.
- Delightful rural retreat with very welcoming – and English speaking – hosts. We loved this place, wonderful warm welcome and great home cooking. Idyllically located beside a stream, the whole vibe of the place was so relaxed.
- Extraordinary splendid place to stay in this beautiful and interesting valley. Impeccable clean, newly renovated within the old frame, so no sound from old boards or pipes, quiet and comfortable beds listening to the small creak outside. Host, his wife and sister make sure you feel welcome, if that is giving guidance for walks, having a relax jacuzzi and Swedish sauna or home cocked evening meal country style with nothing to miss. One of the best places we stayed in a lifetime.
- We were welcomed by Pablo, a very friendly host. Makes you feel at home and takes good care for his guests. Diner well served and more than enough! The hotel is very rural and situated in a quiet peaceful setting with beautiful mountains and small villages. Wonderful area for hiking, cycling and enjoying the real Spanish life! Clean and spacious room!
Hotel Restaurante Casa Manolo
All rooms are heated and come with a desk, wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries. Each room has a view of the mountains or town.Casa Manolo has a bar and restaurant, offering traditional homemade dishes. Breakfast consists of pastries, juices, coffee, cold meats and jam. Packed lunches and special menus are available on request.Free parking is offered and the property is 0.6 miles from El Oso hiking trail, while the Prehistory Theme Park is 7 minutes’ drive away. San Martín de Teverga is 5.9 miles away.
- Superó nuestras espectativas, la ubicación perfecta para hacer todas las actividades que queríamos que eran unas cuántas, en plena naturaleza, el pueblo con mucho encanto, el hotel muy acogedor, la habitación y la cama muy cómodas, el restaurante buena calidad, pero lo mejor el trato recibido, Manolo y su mujer encantadores, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. Volveremos sin duda. Muy, muy recomendable
- El desayuno estupendo!! Y el trato familiar… recomendable
- Camas muy cómodas, excelente limpieza en habitación y baño, trato exquisito por parte de los dueños del local, muy buena carta para comer y desayunar y todo ello situado en un lugar perfecto para relajarte ya que es una zona muy tranquila y rodeada de un paisaje precioso. Recomendable 100%.
- Todo perfecto, limpio,agradable…el desayuno café tostadas zumo natural y jamón serrano…todo muy rico.los dueños muy amables.aparcamos en la calle sin problemas. Volveremos.
- Buen trato, buena cena, buen desayuno. Habitación correcta.
Each cosy bedroom at the Torrepalacio has a private bathroom and central heating. Rooms also have a small seating area and satellite TV.The hotel has a café-bar and a traditional restaurant. The reception has a tour desk, and offers bicycle rental and packed lunches.The area around the Torrepalacio Hotel is ideal for walking or cycling. Oviedo, the main city of Asturias, is 12.4 miles away. Oviedo Airport and the beautiful beaches of the Costa Verde are around 21.7 miles from the hotel.
- Fantastic views from the windows at the back. Lovely area. A spacious room with good facilities.
- Habitaciones amplias, muy limpio todo. Las camas cómodas a pesar de que una de ellas era mas dura que la otra, pero eso va a gustos. Ubicación buena, el personal muy amable y simpáticos. Se come muy bien, el pastel de arroz con leche buenísimo, lastima que nos vinimos sin la receta. ;). Y con mucha don de gentes para los niños. Los míos salieron encantados de la estancia en este hotel.
El trato fue escelente
La ubicación muy buena
- Ya he utilizado este hotel más veces, y siempre prefecto
- La ubicación, en un paraje excepcional de Asturias, ideal para nuestras pretensiones de conocer la Senda del Oso.
La Casona de Don Santos
Each room at La Casona combines modern and colonial-style furniture. They all have mountain views and come with flat-screen TV, safe and a private bathroom.La Casona de Don Santos has a restaurant, which serves traditional Asturian food and offers a wide selection of wines. Other facilities include a communal lounge, and small library, located at the old chapel.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Staff at the tour desk can also provide tourist information.
- the very well maintained old country house. comfort and tradition well balanced. the food was exellent, good breakfast and perfect location for the senda de oso. would come back any time.
- Great room in lovely location close to Senda del Olso. We had a large balcony which was great. Room very bright and airy with a large bed and good wifi.
- The home made cake in the breakfast buffet was delicious. The meals in the restaurant excellent – especially the freshly picked mushrooms.
- Beautiful place to stay in a beautiful village, very handy for Senda Del Oso. Restaurant good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unbelievable value for money. Highly recommended.
- Such warm, friendly staff. And delicious food in the restaurant.
Hotel Rural Somiedo
The hotel has a bar with picnic tables outside where you can enjoy a drink overlooking the valley. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.There is a spacious lounge with sofas, a flat-screen TV and board games.There are many great hiking routes near Hotel Rural Somiedo. Oviedo and the Asturian coastline are around 1 hour and 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The proprietor was very helpful with information about local waking routes. The view from our room was fantastic.
The location of this hotel was stunning, with breathtaking vistas. The room was lovely and the shower, excellent.
We had very little Spanish, so it was very helpful that some members of the hosts’family were around to help us out with any enquiries.
The hosts were friendly, generous (let us have some of their food on one of our walks, when we meet them) and extremely knowledgeable about their area.
We also liked the fact that..just possibly, we might get to see a bear! We didn’t but did see wolf footprints in the snow!
- The proprietors (family) were exceedingly welcoming and friendly, the bedroom very nice. Breakfast was perfectly good. The hotel was easy to find, its location quite outstanding
- Ideal location for walkers, comfy and clean enough.
- Comfy, cool rooms in beautiful location. Mesh blind on windows mean you can leave them open at night without bugs getting in.
Hotel Casa Miño
Each bright room at Hotel Casa Miño has simple, modern décor. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves a range of traditional Asturian cuisine. You can relax in the Casa Miño’s charming lounge, where there is a fireplace.Oviedo and Gijón can be reached in 90 minutes by car, while Gijón and the coastline are approximately 62.1 miles from the hotel.
- The hotel was beautifully furnished with a brilliant kitchen where you could eat and make your own drinks, fridge and dishwasher provided and a lovely lounge too.
- Welcoming staff and the restaurant served good local dishes
- Stilvoll eingerichtet. Sehr sauber. Freundliches Personal
- Habitaciones amplias, confortables, limpias. Fuera del hotel se pueden hacer excursiones interesantes en unos 30 km. alrededor. Buen lugar para disfrutar del paisaje asturiano del interior.
- Ideale Lage um in der Umgebung Wanderungen zu machen.
Hotel y AR Palacio Flórez Estrada
The property offers rooms and apartments in different buildings. All guests guests have access to exterior common areas. Heated rooms come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The hotel has an on-site restaurant, as well as a guest lounge with a fireplace, a library and a chapel. There are also many seating areas in the gardens.Guests can go hiking in the surrounding area. You can reach the Asturian Coast in around 1.5 hours’ drive. The property offers free parking.
- The swimming pool. The calm atmosphere. Laid on free informal concert in grounds. Easy to get on with owners.
- El enclave, la casona un lugar ideal para desconectar, el personal muy amable sobre todo Manuel…. los desayunos variados y ricos. Aparcamiento
- Das Frühstück war herausragend, frische Produkte bester Qualität. Die Lage der Gebäude war sehr hübsch, am Mühlenbach. Stets freundliche Mitarbeiter! Gute Beleuchtung im Zimmer.
- El ambiente de tranquilidad en un lugar increible.
- Quisiera destacar el espacio destacado al aparcamiento así como la belleza del entorno.
Simply decorated, each room at L’Ablana comes with parquet floor, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room.Friendly staff will provide more information on the area and all the outdoor activities you can practise.
- It is a very quiet and calm place, as it is outside the village: good for reading, listening to music or just sit outside and enjoy the mountains.
- The friendly atmosphere and typical Asturian homelyness.
- La tranquilidad del lugar, las vistas y la amabilidad del dueño.
- El trato y la limpieza así como pequeños detalles de calidada
- Muy limpio, cama muy cómoda. Altas calidades. Calefacción puesta toda la noche. Está en la carretera a 100 metros del centro. Jardín y lleno de plantas.
Top Hotels In La Plaza Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Plaza Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Plaza Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Plaza Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!