10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Playa De Tauro Gran Canaria:
Each air-conditioned, spacious room at this property has a private balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, and a seating area with a sofa bed. There is a fridge, coffee machine, safe (with a surcharge) and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.There are also junior suites available with a separate bedroom, as well as a fridge, coffee machine, and microwave.Riviera Vista has a restaurant where buffet breakfast is served, dinner can be served on buffet or a la carte.Other facilites available in Riviera Vista are 24-hour reception, and pool bar. Anfi Tauro Golf Resort is a 5-minute drive from the property.Maspalomas is 11.2 miles from the property and Gran Canaria Airport is 29.8 miles away.
- Staff are lovely, hotel is fantastic away from the main tourist places but, bus at bottom of the road , will take you to Mogan, or Porto Rico only takes 5 minutes.
- I really like the view the heat and the people were all so nice had such a great experience and their was a nice pool and food courts.
- Booked a room with ocean views, on the top floor. Very stylish, modern hotel. The room is large enough, living room-kitchen with balcony and bedroom. There is everything you need to stay-dishes, refrigerator,TV. The hotel is in a rock, interesting area with swimming pools and a lift that goes directly to the beach. Many of the details in the room and in the hotel is decorated very interestingly, it is evident that the work of a designer. In my opinion, this hotel is for people who like a quiet holiday, relax. I would even give this hotel 4 stars. The staff at the front Desk is also quite helpful and willing to answer any questions.
The room was big and the bed was also big and comfy (even if it was made of 2 twin beds).
Breakfast was good and with enough options to choose from. Balcony was big and with an amazing view. Also the semi-kitchen was super handy and the room was very clean.
The entire place itself is very nice and you can see that it’s being paid attention to the details.
Getting the elevator to the beach…wow!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and the view is nice. We loved the bridge and the elevator to the beach.
Mogan Princess Hotels & Resorts and Beach Club
The property includes a beach club with a chill-out terrace in Taurito Beach, 2,650 feet away, and a free shuttle from the hotel to the beach during the day. There is a panoramic pool for adults and a childrenâs pool.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature a terrace or balcony with sea views and satellite TV with international channels. A fridge is available in all rooms. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and hairdryer.The hotel has evening entertainment and a nightclub. There is also a 24-hour desk and concierge service. A snack bar and minimarket are available on site.WiFi is available in the lobby and the internet-corner for a surcharge.Gran Canaria Airport is located a 30-minute drive from Mogan Princess and Beach Club.
- Good choices of food. Friendly staff. Good entertianment, etc..We had a lovely time & my kids enjoyed their stay.
- I really liked that it had 2 pools, one of them is only for adults. The top pool has an amazing view. There was a lot to do for kids.
- The views are amazing especially at night with the sunset. The food was much better than expected. The staff were really friendly and accominating especially those on the bar, restaurant and those in the animation team. There was also two pools an adults only and a family one so you had an option if you wanted something more chilled.
- We liked the views and extra large bed, variety of food offered at resturant. The cleaners did amzing job with keeping the place tidy. There is free bus going to Mogan and to Taurito beach. The rooms were very big. The barman in swimming pool area is very friendly and knows how to do his job. We were able to stay at the hotel till 16 for free and use the facilities on the day of departure.
I like attentive of staff in restaurant.
The reception staff polite and always ready to give any necessary information .
Housekeeping all day happy and smiling to everybody.
Over all good atmosphere to spend holiday .
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan
All spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria Mogan have modern décor and large balconies or terraces. There is a seating area with satellite TV, free WiFi and a bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers.The spa features an indoor pool with water jets, a hot tub, sauna and a Turkish bath. Massages and a range of beauty treatments are also available.The main restaurant Larder offers themed buffet dinners and pre-show dining, while the à-la-carte Filini restaurant serves Italian cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink and snacks from the Pool Bar II Taglio, as well as from the Pool Lounge.Other facilities at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria include a rock climbing tower, a tennis and volleyball court, and a running track.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkelling, diving and cycling. Maspalomas is 11.2 miles from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 28.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 23.6 miles from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Mogan, Gran Canaria.
- Everything was amazing. The staff couldn’t do enough for you. We had a fantastic holiday. Thank you.
- The hotel rooms , the staff were very friendly and helpful
The buffet, both dinner and breakfast, were plentiful and good quality.
Even though the hotel was to capacity you didn’t notice it.
Staff was really nice though a little undertrained (mostly new) so hopefully when we come back it will be perfect
- Staff excellent. Room beautiful and large. Bed was superb. Sunlongers on the balcony was a huge surprise. Easy walk to the beach and town centre.
- Todo en general genial , repetiremos en agosto!!!
Apartments at the Riosol Puerto Rico have 1 or 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a spacious seating area with satellite TV. Kitchens come with a ceramic hob, microwave and toaster.The Riosol Hotel restaurant serves an international buffet for breakfast and dinner, where gluten-free menus are available on prior request. The hotel also contains its own supermarket, which is open 12 hours a day.The hotel has a games room with a pool table and video games. There is also a play area and a kids’ club for children. Free Wi-Fi is available in reception.Amadores Beach is just downhill from Hotel Riosol, there you can enjoy scuba diving, windsurfing and boat trips with a chance of seeing dolphins.
- I always feel like at home when I’m coming back to Riosol
- The sea view and the premium room with all the comforts 5*****
- The view from the terrace was extraordinary, clean rooms and helpful staff.
- The view was totally awesome, and the food was excellent! The design of the hotels structure is perfectly suited for the steep landscape of the property. We will reccomend Riosol to all our friends and relatives! We will be back! 🙂
- We had an all inclusive stay, and was a little hesitant as we had not done this before. But I was very pleasantly surprised by the variety of food on offer every day. We stayed 11 nights and didn’t get sick of it, but quite possibly ate too much as there was so much choice! But hey, it was a holiday! Some staff were really welcoming and friendly, others not so much. But I am certain this is true of any business and we weren’t put off by this. However, we certainly appreciated those who were! Rooms were cleaned to a good standard and done so often. The weather was excellent, often it would be cloudy and cold in Las Palmas only for it to be sunny and hot in Puerto Rico. We didn’t have one day of rain, even though temps only got as high as 22 degrees – the sun is harsh! I grew up in NZ/Australia so reminded me of home and the need to reapply suncream otherwise you will pay for it dearly.
Cala Blanca By Diamond Resorts
The area around the complex has mountains with tropical plants and flowers. The port of Mogán is about 3 miles away.The Cala Blanca apartments are all bright and comfortable. They have a large terrace, a living area with a TV, and a kitchen with an oven and fridge.The complex has a fitness center and sauna. There is a 24-hour front desk, a pool table and a library, as well as a mini market.Cala Blanca also features a Wii tent and an aromatic and medicinal herb garden.Maspalomas beach and Little Venice are less than a 30-minute drive from Cala Blanca.Please note that the hotel is in a mountainous area, and therefore has steps to all apartments and public areas. The hotel is not recommended for guests who have trouble walking and is not accessible by wheelchair.
- What an amazing hotel. It was well and above what we imagined it to be and to say it was value for money is an understatement. The staff were excellent, the newly renovated room was a dream, so clean, comfortable, one of the best apartments abroad I’ve stayed in. Everything was better than we expected. Staff were 10 out of 10, so helpful, friendly and professional.
- The bed was very comfortable, the terrace area was superb and the pool area fabulous!
- Lovely comfomy beds – great sleep. We love the pool and sun deck and views
- Helpful staff, modern layout, very clean and spacious rooms, a lot of amenities on the kitchen, nice view, unforgettable time at the swimming pool.
- The staff very friendly and helpful. The apartment had everything what we needed. Nice view from the balcony.
Hotel Cordial Mogán Playa
The hotel offers bright, attractive décor. Its rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Los Guayres à-la-carte restaurant serves a range of traditional, Canarian dishes and buffet cuisine is on offer in the Tamarona restaurant. There are also 2 pool bars, a lounge bar and a terrace.The spa at the Cordial Playa Mogan has a hot tub and sauna. There are a range of treatments on offer, including wraps, massages and aromatherapy. The resort covers an area of 48 000 square metres.The property offers activities such as diving and cycling for an extra charge.
- The food was outstanding! Never really had high expectations of food at all inclusive resorts, but we booked half board anyways and we were not dissapointed! All staff were so kind and helpful and the 2 pools were just amazing. Peaceful resort and just perfect for a relaxing holiday.
- very very good location, food, garden, pool— so everything was excellent, like a dream:::))))
- From the moment we walked into the reception area, this hotel struck us as somewhere special, and we were not disappointed. The decor throughout is lovely, the gardens are stunning, the staff are friendly, the pool is warm, the breakfast is excellent. We stayed in a junior suite, which was spacious, attractive, comfortable, and had a large balcony overlooking the tropical gardens. The bathroom scales were a bit of a surprise!
There is nothing not to like about this hotel and wonderful staff.
This is our third visit and we will be back next year.
- The dining area was below ground level and was surrounded outside by tall plants and water features which kept dining area cool that together with excellent waiter service and a high standard of food made this holiday memorable.
Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria
Just 150 feet from Aquamarina and Patalavaca Beaches, the resort features a spa. The rooftop restaurant has spectacular ocean views and serves local and international cuisine. There is also a poolside bar and an outdoor lobby bar with great ocean views.The spa has a hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath, and it offers massages and a range of beauty treatments. There is also a gym, tennis courts and other sports courts on site.All spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites at Radisson Blu Resort Gran Canaria have modern décor. There is a sitting area with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. The elegant suites include a kitchen with an induction stove, microwave, oven and Nespresso coffee maker.In Arguineguin, the hotel is less than 2 miles from Puerto Rico. Gran Canaria Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- The cleanest hotel and pool with the most efficient, friendly and outstanding staff of any hotel I have stayed in. They can’t do enough for you and make you feel special which is not always the case even in 5 star hotels.
- The staff were amazing from the very start of our trip, very kind and willing to help. The suite was exactly as the pictures and description show – spacious, clean and fully equipped. The breakfast included with the room was amazing – they had something for everyone and then some! The beach nearby (Anfi) had many different restaurants to eat at so we were happy that we did not book half-board. If you look at Google maps, it isn’t updated properly. Anfi is only a 3 minute walk away, with bars, places to eat etc. and the beach itself is lovely – not too overcrowded and you can rent chairs for cheap. It wasn’t too busy so there was plenty of space around the pool area, which is kept really clean by the staff.
- The staff were superb and extremely helpful. The resort is fantastic we were at a room with whirlpool on the balcony on the 10th floor and the views from the balcony were unreal, waking up every morning with the Atlantic Ocean. The resort has two good swimming pools and you have access to two small beaches next to the hotel. It has a padel, tennis court and a Spa. Parking in the hotel is free, I will recommend to rent a car to go around the island and other small towns. There is a supermarket in the hotel is super convenient.
- Amazing hotel – couldn’t fault the facilities or staff. Loads of sunloungers, no need to fight for space!
- The hotel and facilities were great as always. Great staff, great support at any given time of day and at any situation. Definitely my wife’s and mine favorite place to relax for a week.
Servatur Casablanca – Only Adults
Lie back and soak up the sun on one of the loungers or hammocks surrounding the complex’s swimming pool. There is also a spa centre and fitness suite onsite, where you can enjoy a range of treatments or a relaxing massage.Casablanca has a restaurant where you can have a buffet lunch, or a more formal sit-down meal in the evening. After dining, you can sit back with a drink in the poolside bar.The rooms in the Servatur Casablanca boast balconies or terraces with views of Puerto Rico and the sea. They have air conditioning and a kitchenette.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful.lovely apartment comfortable and clean.
- The staff were very helpful and the hotel was excellent.
- Great hotel and loved that it was adults only, very peaceful. Stayed bed and breakfast which is ideal as there are so many restaurants to try close to the hotel. 5 min walk down to a shopping centre area with lots of places to eat and drink and 20 min walk to the marina. Taxis are cheap if you don’t fancy the walk back up the hill!
staff were generally very friendly, only one female who worked behind the bar looked like she wasn’t interested in smiling for the guests
Breakfast was great, spa was enjoyable, pool area was nice
- The lovely toppers on the beds for extra comfort. The solarium on the roof. The little kitchenette in the room.
Labranda Riviera Marina
Each air-conditioned room at the Riviera Marina Hotel has a private balcony, with views of the sea, swimming pool or hotel entrance. Rooms feature stylish contemporary décor.The Riviera Marina’s restaurant serves international and regional dishes. Snacks are available and the hotel’s lounge bar offers evening entertainment. WiFi is available throughout the hotel at an additional cost.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about the region. Anfi Tauro Golf Course is only 2,650 feet away, while the fishing port of Puerto Rico is within a 10-minute drive. Regular bus services stop near the hotel.
- Our bedroom was spacious and provided very nice views, and was very clean. It was very easy to find, and we were able to park nearby for free. Food was provided at all times of the day. The 2 pools made it feel not too busy for our times lounging near water.
- Plenty of sun loungers without the stampede for them. Hotel had a nice feel about it. Room was spacious with an interesting layout. View from room across the small bay was lovely.
Value of money!
Beautiful places to visit only 10 minutes away!
Views amazing from room. Room and hotel very clean. Food good for all inclusive. No reserving of sun loungers adhered to by hotel. Could always find spare ones on the way to breakfast. Although no where to walk to around hotel, buses to everywhere on the island a few minutes from hotel and very cheap.
Recommend Lago Oasis water park, Taurito as only about 10 mins away on bus and our kids aged 11-14 loved it. Also lots of play for younger. Much cheaper and nearer than the main one on Gran Canaria.
The rooms was very quiet and with good comfort.
Staff was very polite – allways gretting us.
I recomend this hotel for a quiet and relaxing vaccation.
We had all inclusive and the food was excelent. Good variety.
Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa
The popular resort of Puerto Rico is 15 minutes away by foot, with many shops, bars and restaurants. Gran Canaria Airport is a 40tgminute drive from the hotel.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have sea views from the furnished balcony. They feature satellite TV, a bathrobe and slippers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout the property.The Gloria Palace Royal’s spa has an indoor pool, a hot tub and a gym. There is also a ping-pong table.
- Hotel is in a lovely area views great. Hotel is quiet but is just round the corner from Puerto rico which is good.
- nice hotel, very good position, near beach, clean, excelent breakfast, very nice pool, very good bed, spacious room, and incredible view above all !!!!
- This hotel is amazing, with very kind staff. Every room and also its pool have breathtaking view to the sea. The breakfast was so delicious, that we changed from bed-and-breakfast to half-board on our first day. At noon you can take your time in their relaxing spa. The pool area was so well equipped that we couldn’t bring ourselves to leave the hotel although the beach was only 5 minutes walk. It is really important when you choose your accomodation on Gran Canaria!!! The wifi was great.
- Amazing hotel the facilities and pool and activities daily are just top notch ! The staff and cleanliness of this hotel is fantastic ! The pool and views are picturesque will definitely return in the future.
- Everything. Food was delishes, drinks are lovely, staff friendly and very helpful. Room clean and tidy. Two swimming pools are not busy. Amazing hotel with stunning view of the sea.
Top Hotels In La Playa De Tauro Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Playa de Tauro Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!