10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Playa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Playa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Playa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Playa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Playa Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Playa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Playa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Playa Catalonia:
Each room in Kursaal has a minibar, and radio. They also have heating and a telephone. Some rooms have a terrace and side sea views.The hotel’s Kur.sal Restaurant offers a varied buffet breakfast, while in the evenings it offers modern Mediterranean dishes. During the summer guests can also dine on the terrace overlooking the beach.The Kursaal hotel is located in Calafell, on the Costa Daurada. Shops and restaurants can be found just 5 minutes from the Kursaal, while the hotel provides parasols on the beach.
- It was very clean, very nice view from the room, friendly staff, very good food
- Wonderful friendly staff good food in the restaurant . Superb sea views
- The half board deal was excellent. The location was perfect. Staff friendly and helpful. Shops and cafes a short walk from hotel. Beach at front door. Would stay again.
- Room was small, but it was cheap so no complaints, bed was most comfortable hotel bed I slept in for a long time, staff are super friendly
- The Kursaal is excellent value for money. It’s clean and the bed is very comfortable. Amazing position in Calafell and wonderful views from the balcony.
Hotel Balneario Termaeuropa Playa de Coma Ruga
The buffet restaurant serves regional and international dishes.Guests have free access to the spa with its outdoor and indoor thermal swimming pools, as well as sauna and steam room.
The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Also the indoor pool is really nice and confortable.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the hotel is in a quiet area.
- Frienly and helpfull staff in the reception as well as in the restaurant. The location close to a nice beach. The variety of the food in the restaurant and the local character of the dishes.
- Great swimming pool inside and outside, good kitchen, tasty food. Personeel is very friendly and efficient.
Front desk staff is very supportive and friendly.
Location is ideal.
- The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Hotel Natura Park
Natura Park is 12.4 miles from Tarragona and Reus Airport is a short drive away. Salou and Port Aventura Theme Park are 24.9 miles away.The rooms at Natura Park come with air conditioning and a private bathroom. They also include a TV and 2 double beds.The hotel includes a games room and offers a daily entertainment programme for adults and children. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Sea view was awesome
Comparatively big rooms
Nice pool (there’s an underground passage to it and it’s closed from the road by the good fence)
Nice beaches in the walking distance
Easy to get by public transports from Barcelona and travel to the nearby cities
Great food at the restaurant/buffet
Good for families with children
- amazing 11 nights. Helpful and friendly staff. We hadn’t any problem. If you love seafood and fish, you will be definitely satisfied.
- Very clean hotel with nice pool. Helpful staff. Food was nice, main courses changed every day.
- Friendly staff, cleanliness, good location, wholesome food in good quantity, but not Michelin star standard if that is what you seek.
- Nice staff, comfortable room, many towels, fridge in the room, great view (we were lucky to have sea-side view), everything very clean, just on walking distance from the beach, good food (especially the fresh-made meat section) nice swimming pool area, the kids LOVED the mini-disco on Saturday evening. Nice mix of young families and elderly people in the hotel. Great value for money for a mini-holiday.
- Sea view was awesome
Altafulla Mar Hotel
All rooms feature a private balcony. They come equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar, and a safe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also features a playground for children and a games room. Other facilities available include an on-site bar and a shared lounge. Laundry services are available for an extra cost.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within a 5-minute walk of Altafulla Mar Hotel. Tarragona is 8.1 miles from the property, and PortAventura Theme Park is 30 minutes’ drive away. Reus Airport is 15.5 miles away.
- Great location for the wedding we were going to and walking distance of beach and restaurants, breakfast buffet had good selection and plenty of seating around pool area
- I liked the way the hotel is being managed: you feel free to enjoy the facilities at lesiure. The building is spacious and so clean. I enjoyed every part of the hotel: the room, the catering areas, the pool. Also it is close to enjoy the amenities outside the hotel, to walk to the town and the beach. The attitude of the staff and how they relate to each other made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Also all food is fresh.
- The room was huge, with a terrace. Very comfortable stay! Nice breakfast with all you need.
- Excellent hotel modern well equipped. Staff good food very good. Bathrooom could have tissues,cotton buds etc otherwise good
- Big comfortable beds. Lovely and relaxing garden area with lots of seating.
Hotel Subur Maritim
Next to the Hotel Subur Maritim, the hotel’s Cau del Vinyet restaurant is set in a restored 1920s villa. It serves fresh Catalan cuisine, including a daily set menu.Each room at the Hotel Subur Maritim offers a minibar and flat-screen satellite TV. Rooms have a simple, functional design, and include a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free coffee and tea are offered at the reception.The Hotel Subur Maritim is a 15-minute walk along the seafront promenade from the charming old town of Sitges. Bicycle rental is offered at the hotel’s 24-hour reception, and free parking is available on site. Terramar Golf Course is just 0.9 miles away.
- Great location, decent sized rooms and lovely pool.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Even preparing us food out of their serving hours.
- This hotel is in a fabulous location 15 min walk into town.A very clean hotel rooms, public areas, the grounds all very well looked after.staff helpful & friendly.Ok maybe the hotel corridors could do with a paint but don’t let that put you off.Breakfast there was plenty of choice fruit ,cereal pastries cooked items,& cold meat cheese bread etc.Tea & coffee was available by reception day & night.we were staying here for the Dance World Cup which was in the town quite a few of us all together .we all had a fabulous time.Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- The pool area has replaced the beds which is a big improvement. Cleanliness is never a problem here and the staff are always helpful.
- Excellent location,nice walk along the sea front into town.Very clean everywhere in the hotel.Helpful friendly staff.Comfy beds.Tea & Coffee available all the time.good selection at breakfast.
4R Miramar Calafell
Soak up the sunshine beside the pool before cooling off with a swim or a drink from the pool-side bar of the 4R Miramar Calafell.Take a short walk to the golden beach where you can enjoy amazing, Mediterranean views and a refreshing swim. Relax with a drink from the beach bar which also serves delicious cocktails in the evenings accompanied by live music.Kids will have fun and make new friends when participating in the entertainment programme organised by the 4R Miramar Calafell.
- The food was excellent and there was a good choice on the buffet. The Menu changed every day and there was plenty to suit the children. The rooms were very clean and linen and towels changed every day. I would certainly book again.
- Outstanding views of the sea…recommend sea view room! Location superb in a beautiful resort.
- The room was comfortable and clean and the bed was good. Furthermore we got the double bed we asked for..too many hotels ignore your requests and give you two singles. The evening entertainment was good. Also the individual breakfast butter pats were soft…no more trying to defrost them by the toaster !!!
- Liked and enjoyed everything, staff friendly, room cleaned daily, good size bar, plenty of choice at breakfast and dinner. Within easy walking distance of bars, restaurants and train station.
- The room was clean, modern and well presented, the cleaners and staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was a stones throw from the beach and local facilities. Overall we enjoyed our holiday and would stay at the hotel again. Great place to stay.
Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel and Spa
The hotel is set in a 1920’s building and features contemporary décor inside. The spacious rooms are stylishly decorated and have high ceilings, flat-screen TV’s and bathrobes. Most rooms feature side or front sea views.The resort has 2 restaurants, serving a range of Catalan dishes and buffet cuisine. There are also pool-side, lounge and terrace bars.The Ra Beach’s extensive spa offers hydrotherapy and sea water treatments, as well as massages. There is also a Kids’ Club, offering activities and crafts specially designed for young guests to enjoy.Guests can relax at the hotel’s Beach Club which features a shaded deck.The Méridien is located in El Vendrell, less than 30 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport. Barcelona City Centre can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Excellent Hotel, and staff. Beachfront location and roof top pool. Great choice of food and plenty of it.
- Beach and boardwalk strolls! Breakfast buffet was plentiful and delicious. They upgraded our room and it had a lovely view. The staff helped us solve the problem of too little light in the room and no light by the bed that was centered in the space. We were there for only one night but would return to explore the area further.
Excellent beachfront location, with a very clean beach directly in front of the hotel. Very good food and the senior staff were very helpful and professional, special kudos to Martin the concierge. The hotel is large and has a closed off resort feel. The spa was beautiful and the hotel offered free bicycle rental.
The ambiance of the hotel was of relaxed elegance.
- Simply the nicest hotel I have EVER stayed in! They say that location is everything and this hotel certainly has that as it’s on the beach. However, when the staff match the exceptional location you know you have hit the jackpot! Every single staff member was polite and unfailing helpful. The beach manager is a star and selects the perfect spot for you. The free mini massages on the beach are wonderful. We ate breakfast in the hotel every morning and there was a delicious selection from which to choose. An abundance of staff so you never had to wait a moment. We also had dinner twice in the buffet restaurant – exceptional value for money and lovely themes! The Spa is a haven of relaxation and the deep tissue massage I had was outstanding. Is it expensive? Yes, is it worth it? Oh yes and frankly I would have paid more. I cannot recommended this hotel highly enough. You won’t be disappointed!
- Breakfast buffet was perfect! It’s really nice to just relax at the beach for a few days.
Evenia Platja Mar
Colourfully decorated rooms feature tiled floors and a private bathroom with amenities. There is a safe, a work desk and trouser press. Some rooms have a fridge.Platja Mar Hotel has a café-bar with a large terrace where guests can relax. The centre of Calafell, with its many shops, bars and restaurants, is within 5 minutes’ walk.There is a tour desk and on-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge. Tarragona is 16.8 miles from the hotel and Port Aventura Theme Park is 30 minutes away by car.
- Very quiet and spotlessly clean room. Lovely fresh orange juice at breakfast.
- The staff is very friendly, breakfast has all your needs, bed is very comfy.
Friendly amazing staff
Lovely outdoor area
- The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the stay. Buffet breakfast was delicious with loads of choice. Excellent location, only minutes away from the beach and a whole strip of restaurants and bars.
- Close to our event, to the beach and the transportations
Rooms at this hotel feature garden or pool views. Each of them has a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel has a bar, an à la carte restaurant and a 24-hour front desk. The swimming pool has a sun terrace with sun loungers.The lively town of Calafell offers a wide range of bars and restaurants serving local and international food.The city of Tarragona is 18.6 miles from the hotel while Barcelona is 37.3 miles away.
- That contrast between modern nice clean and professional hotel X family size and behaving to customer
We liked the location, the friendly, helpful, easy-going and flexible staff.
Great room, quiet, really clean, comfy bed. Tastefully decorated hotel.
The breakfast was good – continental plus, with something for everyone.
- Nice place with a cosy terrace and small swimming pool. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good value for money
- El trato del personal buenísimo, la tranquilidad y el encanto del establecimiento, muy bien todo.
- Hôtel très propre personnel absolument adorable et très arrangeant, belle salle de bain, proche de la mer
Silken Canada Palace
Facilities include a year-round outdoor pool, a children playground, a conference room and a buffet-style restaurant.Other services are a heated swimming pool, sauna, gym and parking, available at additional costs.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salou is 24.2 miles from Silken Canada Palace, while Sitges is 12.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 22.4 miles from Silken Canada Palace.
- The room was very clean and comfortable as w3ll as the whole hotel and was in a prime location right next to the beach and train station
- Only 1 member of staff tried to make our stay good unfortunatly too much negative things that thus was just not possible
- The pool was the best asset for me and my children, there was clean towels everyday. the location was excellent as it was close to the train station, the beach, shopping areas and a variety of restaurants to choose from.
The hotel staff were amazing. We travelled as part of a dance group and there were a lot of us.
They staff helped us by providing take away numbers and speaking Spanish to them over the phone to order food because we came in late from a delayed flight.
They were so helpful. Our children were very excited on the first night so they were probably a bit loud but after that they settled down. The staff didn’t make us feel unwanted. They helped to organise breakfast for those leaving early to get to the competition and helped to organise the breakfast room for those staying behind. All in all a good hotel with loads of food places nearby.
Plentiful breakfast buffet.
Nice clean pool.
Top Hotels In La Playa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Playa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Playa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Playa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!