10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Playa Atlántico – Top Hotel Reviews
La Playa Atlántico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Playa Atlántico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Playa Atlántico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Playa Atlántico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Playa Atlántico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Playa Atlántico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Playa Atlántico:
Sonesta Hotel Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Sonesta Hotel Barranquilla is located in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was first class…equivalent of a Hyatt or Marriott buffet that you would pay $20 for in the US, service and staff were excellent, room was large and nice, but my room smelled a like mildew – there was some kind of leak in the hallway, but I just kept the AC low and my door closed and it was fine.
- You walk in and you immediately feel welcomed. Super clean, caring, safe, and lots to do within the actual hotel.
- The food options for room Service are not so good as from the restaurant.
- Still getting to grips with best location of hotels in Barranquilla, many are spread out and end up needing Taxi. Not much around in walking distance
- The best breakfast ever in any hotel. Great money for value and very attentive staff.
GHL Collection Barranquilla Hotel
One of our top picks in Barranquilla – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, GHL Collection Barranquilla Hotel is located in Barranquilla in the region of Atlántico. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 10 miles away.
- I don’t even know where to begin! The services was beyond fantastic From the moment I arrived, I was made feel at home and the staff went above and beyond to ensure I was well. Loved their service!
- Nice roof top. Amazing view. I don’t speak or understand Spanish but it didn’t even matter.
- This was my second stay at GHL during this trip to Colombia. I booked it again because I enjoyed it so much the first time. I was greated with a knowing smile by the staff who remembered my name! Nice 😊
- The rooms were big and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great
- Very good hotel over all, rooms are awesome, goods food, nice staff..
Holiday Inn Express Barranquilla Buenavista
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Barranquilla Buenavista is located in Barranquilla in the region of Atlántico. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 10 miles from Holiday Inn Express Barranquilla Bu.
- Soundproof rooms and bigger than a regular room in Barranquilla.
The room was nice and comfortable. The bed was big and there were two types of pillows: soft and medium. Staff were friendly.
Taxis right in front of hotel, fair pre agreed price to the airport.
Hotel is not far from the Viva mall, the best in the city.
The rooftop pool is perfect for watching the sun set and taking pics showing off, haha.
- Rooms and facilities were exceptionally clean. The reception and housekeeping was attentive and professional. The Wifi was strong. The air conditioner was cold. They even left us a bottle of rum, aguardiente, and candies for Carnaval.
- Bed was comfortable, people were nice, swimming pool was nice.
- this is my 3rd time in this property…. the staff is amazing and the property is one of the best!….. it is my home every time i go to Barranquilla!…. the staff at the front desk is really good and hate to say this but there is a guy there not sure of his name (maybe Carlos) but he is the best!….
Hotel Campestre El Cisne
Hotel Campestre El Cisne is located in El Marqués, just 7 miles from Barranquilla. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Garden Inn Barranquilla
Offering an outdoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Barranquilla is located a 10-minute drive from the city centre. This modern hotel features free WiFi and on-site parking.Each room here boasts modern décor and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some overlook the city.At Hilton Garden Inn Barranquilla you will find a terrace, while restaurants and bars can be reached in a 10-minute drive.Estadio Metropolitano stadium can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Barranquilla International Airport is 15.5 miles away.
- Hotel beautiful and well maimtained staff were friendly and professional. Daily breakfast was first rate. There were no noise issues whatsover
- An excellent breakfast , very nice and big bed ; good air conditioner and wi-fi signal .
- Breakfast is delicious, the room is excellent, wonderful bed, nice pilows
- Good room, very helpful personnel. Not a walkie-talkie zone.
- Excellent staff! One of the most helpful and friendly staff that I have ever experienced. Everyone speaks pretty good English which was rare for me in Colombia. Bed is huge and very comfortable and room is very nice and clean.
Crowne Plaza Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a fitness center and hammam, Crowne Plaza Barranquilla is located in Barranquilla. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 9 miles away.
Personnel: Friendly and customer oriented
A brand new hotel
Stunning views of the city
Perfect location: In front of Buena Vista SC & “Plaza del Parque” a place full of restaurants.
- The whole experience was wonderful. From the people who checked me in, to the people serving breakfast, to the manager (Señor Fonseca), to the bedrooms having everything I needed – with great comfort too. Nothing was too much effort. I will definitely return.
The bed was supper comfortable and the room was super
- Great location close to shopping and restaurants. Amazing pool and rooftop terrace.
- New Hotel @ Great Location With Excellent Service. Very Attentive!
- Personnel: Friendly and customer oriented
Hotel Dann Carlton Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Boasting a swimming pool, Spa facilities and a tropical terrace, Hotel Dann Carlton Barranquilla offers luxurious rooms right in front of Buenavista Mall. There is a revolving restaurant overlooking the city.Rooms at Dann Carlton Barranquilla Hotel feature plasma TVs and minibars. Some of them have separate seating and dining areas. Free Wi-Fi is available.A buffet breakfast is daily served. The Oasis restaurant serves fusion cuisine, while The Spin, a revolving restaurant on the 13th floor, specializes in French recipes. The lobby bar offers drinks and live music.Guests can make use of the gym. They can unwind on the tropical terrace or in the shaded areas of the garden. Centro Comercial Buenavista is only a 5-minute walk away.The 24-hour front desk can secure shuttles to E. Cortissoz Airport, which is 35 minutes away by car. Free parking is available.
- Only the wifi was weak. Everything else is absolutely the best! It sets the standard for quality hotels. Fabulous breakfast. Excellent gymnasium. Large swimming pool. Very large room with sofa, table and chairs, large windows, desk and office chair. The price was an ncredible value.
- The room was very spacious and staff was absolutely the best in all categories the mall accross the street was fantastic
- rooms are well presented, beds are comfortable , good brafast
- The front desk and restaurant staff where incredible. They remembered our names and meal preferences. Everyone was extremely courteous.
- I can take my guess to the hotel with out any problem
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ibis Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from Ibis Barranquilla.
- The room was really clean, the shower was perfect.
- Bed was very comfortable and the privacy was exceptional.
- I booked last minute during the Carnival so I was grateful to find a room. It was clean, very modern, everything new (just opened), and relatively close to facilities by taking a taxi everywhere (I normally like to walk if under an hour to places, but it does not feel safe to do this solo). It is a business type hotel lacking the charm of boutique or small hotels that I otherwise booked on my trip.
- The hotel is brand new, so everything looks nice. When I checked in the room they gave me smelled like fresh painting, but they quickly moved me to a different room. The service was very good. People always kind. The hotel delivers what it offers.
Bright new hotel (opened January ’18)
Very friendly staff
Comfortable and quiet rooms
Excellent buffet breakfast
Residential area, close to shopping mall
Wyndham Garden Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Wyndham Garden Barranquilla is located in Barranquilla in the region of Atlántico. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Couldn’t evaluate. They called me before my stay and said I didn’t have a room, because they hadn’t updated Booking and we’re oversold
- Super clean, hot water, hot tub, gym & staff was all very friendly.
- Is a brand new hotel, very clean and close to many places like restaurants and shopping malls
- I really like the rooms and bathrooms, very modern and new. The restaurant had an excellent breakfast buffet. The top floor lounge and steam bath was nice, good views of the city.
- Staff was super amazing especially the concierge/doormen who spoke English well and were able to give me suggestions about how to find the things I needed in the city including a really reasonably priced optometrist. They really shined and made what would have been just another lackluster corporate hotel stay into something pleasant.
Hotel Continental Barranquilla
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Continental Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The staff is very friendly and always ready to help!!
- The staff was very friendly and centrally located. Good breakfast.
- The hotel was in an excellent location. Easy to get to places.
the staff was great, very nice and wiling to help.
the value for money is good.
- Central y con muy buena Comodidad en las habitaciones
Top Hotels In La Playa Atlántico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Playa Atlántico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Playa Atlántico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Playa Atlántico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!