10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Plata Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
La Plata Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Plata Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Plata Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Plata Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Plata Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Plata Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Plata Colorado:
Best Western Durango Inn & Suites
In Durango, Colorado, 3 miles from Hillcrest Golf Course, this hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each bright room at Best Western Durango Inn & Suites features cable TV. All rooms with private bathrooms come with tea and coffee making facilities. A fridge is provided.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Best Western Inn & Suite Durango. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat and vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Offering tree top zip lines and paint ball fun, Full Blast Adventure Center is a 10 minute walk from this hotel. Sutcliffe Vineyards Tasting Room is a one minute drive away.
- We got there at night, before our check in time. They were very accommodating and we were able to go to our rooms after driving for 30 long hours. Also, we got a small issue with one of our rooms and since they couldn’t solve the problem right away, they gave us the choice of other rooms, far better than we expected.
- Nice quiet place. Very clean! Employees were friendly. The outdoor pool looked like it would be great in the summer. The green chili was a nice addition at breakfast.
- Checking in was great he was friendly and professional
- Beds were very comfortable and able to upgrade the room to a suite.
- The staff, all of them were super friendly and accommodating!!!
Travelodge of Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge of Durango offers accommodations in Durango.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room, love the extra outlet plug’ins and the usb plug ins.
- The room we were in is clean, comfortable, quiet and functional. The heat/ac is easy to adjust to a satisfactory temperature. The location is nice and quiet. The TV has lots of channels. There is sugar-free syrup for the waffles. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Great location. The room was nice and big with a table and chairs. Microwave and fridge helped us save a bunch of money. This was the second time we stayed here. This is what I expect for the price. Great value.
- Breakfast was good, room was fine with parking right outside the door. Got a good deal due to being in the offseason and little snow.
- Right near the river, and close to main strip w/bars, restaurants, and shopping near by. Dogs stay free.
The Durango Downtown Inn
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Durango hotel is a 10 minute walk from Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. A restaurant is on site.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at The Durango Downtown Inn. Comfortably furnished, each room comes with tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests of The Downtown Inn Durango can relax in the sauna or work out in the fitness center. A business center is available for added convenience.In the hotel, Applebee’s Restaurant offers all-day dining. Guests can choose from traditional American dishes such as bacon and eggs or steak and salad. Cocktails are available.Skiing is available at Durango Mountain Resort 27 miles from this hotel. A variety of beers are available at Ska Brewing Company, a 7 minute drive away.
- It was nice, comfortable, clean and friendly. I would recommend this place to anybody.
- Great downtown location and access to Animas Trail.
- toilet did not flush and refrigerator was broken; the jets are the hot tub were also not working at all.
- It’s within walking distance to most of the bars in the area.
- A nice property for the money. In a good location. Ask for a room facing the river.
Days Inn Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.Days Inn Durango offers accommodations in Durango.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Durango.
The staff was always very friendly and happy to help. The beds were very comfy, and I liked that there were two sinks, one inside the bathroom and one right outside. This made it easy for multiple people to get ready at once. The breakfast was also very nice, especially the fluffy waffles!
No problems finding parking. The internet was fine, no problems with it lagging or being slow. Would definitely stay there again.
Free breakfast was decent.
Staff was accommodating, and friendly.
- Everything was more than satisfactory-very clean, comfortable, bed, space in the room, very friendly staff, and the hotel is next to a brewery. Extremely good value.
- Very comfortable bed. Clean. Staff was very nice. Surprisingly affordable for such a nice place to stay.
- The property is well staffed and maintained and well worth the price.
- The staff was always very friendly and happy to help. The beds were very comfy, and I liked that there were two sinks, one inside the bathroom and one right outside. This made it easy for multiple people to get ready at once. The breakfast was also very nice, especially the fluffy waffles!
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Durango
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Durango offers accommodations in Durango. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was fairly close to downtown, the room was clean and spacious, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the waffles were delicious.
- Bed comfortable. Very clean bathroom. Basic amenities but all you need!
- Especially liked the breakfast staff– he was so nice & very helpful
- The eggs were homemade not from a carton. Our room was huge. We loved it. Staff was great.
- Staff really friendly, knowledgeable and kind. Quiet at nightime, allowing for good sleep.
Hampton Inn Durango
Just off Highway 550, near historic downtown Durango, Colorado, this hotel offers access to a variety of outdoor activities and a free hot breakfast every morning.Hampton Inn Durango features an indoor swimming pool and full-service business center. After a busy day, guests can relax in their guestroom and enjoy amenities such as free high-speed internet access and cable TV.While staying at the Durango Hampton Inn, guests can experience world-class skiing or mountain biking at the nearby Purgatory ski area. Guests can also explore the shops, cafes and art galleries of historic downtown Durango or visit the Old Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
- The staff was awesome both of people at the front desk care about every little thing they were very prompt anything you asked for you had within a couple minutes very pleased.
- The hotel’s goal is to make you happy and the staff proved they meant it. Thank you Kevin and Stefan for being helpful and accommodating!! Rooms and lobby were recently remodeled. Stay included a hot breakfast and we loved having a jacuzzi and fresh, hot cookies after skiing all day.
- From Hampton inn to where we did are business travel was close to each other. And was are first time in Durango Colorado we enjoyed everything
- Acceptable stopover on our travels within reasonable distance of Mesa Verde
Stay at Hampton inns all the time traveling.Tired of frozen egg patties.
Need to spice up your breakfast.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Durango
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Durango offers accommodations in Durango.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 11 miles away.
- Nice and affordable stay in the town that can be on the expensive side. Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean. Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel away from the road, and if possible, the top floor. Breakfast was set up well with juice, coffee, a hot station with waffles, eggs and sausage, as well as cereal, toast yogurt etc along with some fresh fruit. Definitely enough choices to start your day. About a 10 minute walk down to the Main Street of Durango, but safe sidewalks all the way. Would stay again when passing thru town the next time.
- The only problem is that I was double charged you guys charged me and I also payed at the property so that was not very good
- The location is great, very close to downtown where the heart of Durango is.
- Front desk was very helpful and accommodating. Room was clean and nice size. Both beds were comfortable and linens were nice and clean.
- Breakfast was extraordinarily good. Bacon and waffles were perfect.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central
Located off Highway 160 and just a 3 minute drive from downtown Durango, this hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub and an on-site restaurant. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A cable TV is offered in each air-conditioned guest room at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central. All rooms have a work desk, a microwave and a refrigerator. Select rooms feature fireplaces or relaxing whirlpool bathtubs.Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sporting News Grill is on-site at Durango Central Holiday Inn. Sporting News Grill is a full service restaurant with a bar. It also has room service to hotel guests.A business center with fax and photocopying services is located at Holiday Inn Durango. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 14 miles from this hotel. Sky Ute Casino & Resort is a 30 minute drive away.
- Love the friendlyness ofvthe staff and every thing is just clean and beautiful
- The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Bed was comfortable but heard horror story re hotels in gen, they don’t change sheets if they don’t look dirty regardless if new customers so I requested clean sheets to change my own.
- Easy access for travel to downtown and to Mesa Verde.
- Very nice hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Residence Inn Durango
Residence Inn Durango offers self-catering suites with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with premium movie channels, just 5 miles from Fort Lewis College. Facilities include an indoor pool and whirlpool.The air-conditioned suites of Durango Residence Inn are decorated with warm colors and wooden furniture. All suites have a sitting area, a spacious work desk, and a kitchen with a refrigerator and stove top.Every morning, a full buffet breakfast is served at Residence Inn Durango. From Monday to Thursday, guests can enjoy an evening beer and wine reception.Residence Inn Durango also offers a sports court, a gym, laundry and dry cleaning facilities, and a grocery shopping service.The Hillcrest Golf Club is just 3 miles from Residence Inn Durango. The San Juan National Forest is 5 miles from the hotel, and the Indian ruins at Mesa Verde National Park are 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wyndham Durango offers accommodations in Durango.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In La Plata Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Plata Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Plata Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Plata Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!