10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Piqueta Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Piqueta Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Piqueta Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Piqueta Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Piqueta Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Piqueta Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Piqueta Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Piqueta Murcia:
NH Campo Cartagena
Rooms at NH Campo Cartagena are spacious and bright, with functional modern design. Each one has air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV which includes Canal Plus, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and selection of toiletries. A pillow menu is also available.The Campo Cartagena has a 24-hour bar and various lounges, and the restaurant serves dinner from Monday to Thursday. The 24-hour reception offers a concierge service and tour desk, offering information about the city and the Costa Calida.The hotel is within 1.2 miles from Concepción Castle and Cartagena Port. Cala Cortina Beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. UNED is 350 feet away.Guests can park for free at the hotel.
- Staff very friendly, rooms nice and large and bed very comfortable, good soundproofing. Plenty of free parking spaces around the hotel. There is a Mercadona next door to the hotel if you want to get any provisions.
- If you have a car, it is a perfect price/quality ratio. There are a lot of free paring slots just around the hotel
Great breakfast selections. The best I’ve had so far in Spain. Including smoothies and a good selection of pastries and some fruit.
Good secure parking onsite!
- The staff were so friendly and helpful and a pleasure to see them each day
Breakfast was good and catered for my Wife’s gluten free eating. Secure parking although did cost extra but worth it.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Posadas De España Cartagena
Relax in your contemporary-styled guestroom, where state-of-the-art amenities include free Wi-Fi internet coverage and flat-screen satellite TVs. You can also choose to stay in shape at the on-site gym before enjoying a drink or delicious meal in the Posadas de España Cartagena’s own bar-restaurant.The hotel lies a short distance from the Parque Mediterráneo recreational area, and a quick drive from the resort of La Manga and the unique Menor Sea.
- Good quality/price relation. Good breakfast options.
- Hotel was quite new, very confortable and spacious room. Check in staff very friendly.
- The room was comfortable , everything clean and a nice bathroom . We didn’t hear any noise from outside or other rooms which was great .
- Great value for money and location for a one night stay half way between Granada and Valencia. Modern Comfortable spacious hotel and close to great 7 day mall. Lots of on site free car parking outside.
- A handy place to stay that I always use when I’m coming on a late flight. There is a large shopping centre nearby with plenty of places to eat..
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
Each air-conditioned room offers a safe, minibar, satellite TV and desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hotel Cartagonova is within a 15-minute walk of all the sights of this ancient city, including the harbour and Archeological Museum.Murcia is 28 miles from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 31.1 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 15.5 miles away.
- Wandering around the port area, nice tapas nearby.
- Good location within easy walking distance of all important sites. Lots of restaurants and bars in the immediate area.
- Big room. Comfortable bed. Good pillows and toiletries. Easy, self service breakfast. Good aircon. Very good bathroom/shower.
- Large comfortable rooms with modern facilities and very convenient basement parking.
- Rooms were good; modern with good bed and lovely fluffy towels. Fridge and complementary water. Location good in relation to city
Hotel Los Habaneros
Los Habaneros offers bike rental and there are tablet computers in the hall area available for guests. The 24-hour reception offers information about the city and the Costa Calida.All rooms at Los Habaneros are air-conditioned and spacious. They have a TV, work desk, safe and free WiFi. The modern private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Los Habaneros´ restaurant offers a daily menu, featuring local and international food. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun with views of the city walls and University of Cartagena.Cartagena´s Roman Theatre, Auditorium El Batel and the marina are just a 10-minute walk from Los Habaneros. Cala Cortina Beach is 1.2 miles away, and the popular beaches of La Manga can be reached by car in 25 minutes.The hotel has good motorway access coming from A-30 and AP-7.
- Very good hotel, convenient location very close to the railway station which was great for us. Clean, comfortable and well presented with friendly staff. A great choice for a good value hotel in a central location.
- Staff were very friendly…..wine left in the room…as requested for hubbys birthday.
- Good location and public parking nearby. Average breakfast.
- The location is great! Near the train and bus stations. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast is good. Perfect accomodation for the price.
- Good location, very good breakfast. Friendly staff.
Sercotel Alfonso XIII
The elegant rooms at Sercotel Alfonso XIII feature a TV with international satellite channels, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Each one comes with a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There are meeting rooms and an internet area with computers and tea and coffee. Mobile WiFi can be contracted to use around the city. Guests have access to a local gym.Bike rental is available on site. Sercotel Alfonso XIII is around 10 minutes’ walk from Cartagena’s bus and train stations.
- Comfortable bed and modern room. They are making renovations in the hotel. Breakfast was good and eggs cooked to order if requested. Really lovely reception staff. A large garage next door which was very useful.
Good clean rooms, good tea / coffee making in room.
Average business hotel room.
- Great location close to the center and easy to find when entering the city. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable. Staff is helpful and speaks good english.
- Lovely hotel in a great location, nice big room, people friendly and helpful, no problems at all!
- Rooms are spacious, clean and comfy. Breakfast ok but probably wasn’t worth it.
Sercotel Carlos III
Rooms at the Carlos III feature functional modern design with colourful touches. All rooms have a minibar and a private bathroom with toiletries.The hotel has a games room with games consoles, computers with internet connection and other games.Sercotel Carlos III is a 15-minute walk from Cartagena Harbour and the Roman Theatre, while Cortina Beach is 1.9 miles away. Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental, and the AP7 Motorway is within a 10-minute drive. Bicycle storage is available.
- Spacious rooms, clean and bright. Helpful staff. Breakfast was fine.
- The room and bed were large, very clean. The breakfast was ok with fresh orange and pineapple juice
- Great breakfast, continental and English as well. Huge room and king size bed. Reasonable walking distance to downtown.
- Nice room. Excellent breakfast. Very polite staff.
- The room was clean, good size and comfortable beds with cotton sheets and the bathroom was well equipped.
The hotel’s lounge has a large flat-screen TV and a free internet point. The Manolo also offers a large, free, on-site car park. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The Hotel Manolo’s restaurant is open from early morning to late at night, serving set menus and à la carte dishes. Traditional Spanish tapas are served in the cafe-bar.Located around 0.9 miles away, the historic centre of Cartagena, the Roman theatre and the Congress Centre can be reached from the bus stop right outside the hotel. Cala Cortina Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- It was a good stay. The staff were great and I have no complaints.
- receptionist was extremely helpful. She went the extra mile to sort things out quickly and efficiently. Although hotel some way out from the centre the bus stop was right out side and the fare to the centre very reasonable.
- Beds a little hard. Would have liked another pillow andtea/coffee Mali g facilities in the room.
- Excellent help from reception staff! Very polite and nothing too much trouble!
- Everything was so simple, the staff were very friendly and remembered me everyday which was nice.
Rooms at the NH Cartagena are modern and elegant. They have views of the city and port. They all have air conditioning and a pillow menu. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are the both available.The hotel’s café serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can also book a meal in the restaurant.The hotel is set in a quiet pedestrian area next to Cartagena Town Hall. Concepción Castle is also nearby. The beaches of the Costa Calida are just 1.9 miles away.
- The location was great. The Roman Theater is just about 200 meters away among other close by attractions. The room was ample and having a balcony was very nice. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay.
Availability of parking in the underground garage.
We loved the central location with access to Port,
shopping and restaurants right there.
- Outstanding hotel in every respect. If your primary criteria is a good nights sleep, you will not be disappointed as the soundproofing is exceptional, as are the beds and cleanliness.
Great hotel, superb location. Be ery prompt check in/out
Spacious p, modern room with large comfy bed. Balcony had excellent view of th Bay and Town
- In many towns in Spain, it is not easy to find a staff member, restaurant person, service station attendance or other who speaks much English. That is not the case at NH C. All the staff are very good in English.
Hotel La Posada
The air conditioned rooms at the Posada are bright and have cable TV. Each room has heating and a desk.A continental breakfast is served on the hotel’s pretty tiled patio, or in the cafe.La Palma is a 20-minute drive from the historic city of Cartagena and Calblanque Monte Park, where there is a golf course. The beaches of the famous Mar de Menor isthmus are approximately 11 miles away.
Everything was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom
nicely designed. The Breakfast was simply anf delicious.
- Lovely family run hotel, friendly staff, great well appointed rooms, recently renovated, super shower and bathroom, and good cafe!
A gem of a hotel, would recommend it to cyclists, which were kept secure.
We would stay there again, and ask they cook us scrambled eggs !
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, comfotable & spotlessly clean. Would stay there again.
Good value for money.
The kindness of the staff was super.
- Everything was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom
Hotel Sierra Mar
There is a 24-hour front desk and a cafeteria at the Sierra Mar, as well as a TV lounge with fireplace, armchairs and a sofa. Guests can play pool or darts, and there are snacks and drinks vending machines available.Each functional room has a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a corner with computers available for rent.Other services like laundry, dry cleaning and take-out lunches are available at Hotel Sierra Mar. The nearest bus stop is only a 2 minute walk away. La Unión is home to the Agrupa Vicenta Mine, and there is a yearly mine festival.
- Very clean and comfortable bed. Quiet location just what we needed.
- Everything not much money in the town but the people are rich in kindness. will always go back to this unpolished diamond.
Can’t complain about anything room-wise. Large, well-equipped, and comfortable, including a fridge – a rarity in most cheap Spanish hotels. Looks a little run-down, but it’s to be expected in the area and for the price. The front-desk staff was OK, but the women serving breakfast at the hotel cafe were absolutely delightful (breakfast was included in the Eur34 price tag…unreal). Loved this place.
Worth mentioning that we chose this place as it’s right outside Cartagena, our destination for the following day.
Helpful staff. Very clean Good shower
Quiet for town centre
- Nice little place away from the tourist areas. If your Spanish isn’t very good be warned you’ll struggle to find English speakers anywhere – including the hotel – but there’s plenty of places open, even in January when many others nearby are like ghost towns. Kebab shop opposite was good value for money, there’s a cafe on the other side of hotel, and if you take a walk around the town you’ll find plenty of lively tapas bars. Small train station 10 minute walk away, with a half hourly train to Cartagena in one direction, or Los Nietos in the other if you want to go to the beach, €1.45 either way, good value, train takes 25 minutes from one end to the other.
Top Hotels In La Piqueta Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Piqueta Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Piqueta Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Piqueta Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!