10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Pinya Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pinya Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Pinya Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pinya Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pinya Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Pinya Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Pinya Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Pinya Catalonia:
Hotel Mas la Ferreria
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel Mas la Ferreria features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Font-Romeu is 29.2 miles from Hotel Mas la Ferreria, while Puigcerdà is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26.7 miles from Hotel Mas la Ferreria.
- Excellent location with incredible views, delicious breakfast and extremely friendly staff! The hotel is located in brautifully renewed 14th century house. It was so lovely to enjoy morning coffee sitting in the garden!
- Do not miss the breakfast. Excellent and generous products for the region!!!
- beautiful quiet spot in lovely old building with excellent views of surrounding hills and good walking, brilliant food and very reasonable, ideal for a quiet getaway
- The views and the room. The staff were also very attentive and charming. Breakfast was awesome.
Very good food locally sourced.
Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Rural & Spa Mas Prat
The rooms at Hotel Rural & Spa Mas Prat feature tiled floors and rustic décor. Each one has a fan, heating and a flat-screen TV.Counseling sessions and osteopathic massages are available for guests. The property also organises various activities, including hiking excursions and horse riding classes, if requested in advance.Figueres, the location of the Dalí Museum, is around 45 minutes’ drive away. Olot is a 15-minute drive away, and you can drive to the medieval walled town of Besalú in 30 minutes. The nearest town is Más Prat, located 3.7 miles away.
- Amazing location with an incredible view! Very friendly people, the food is delicious. We highly recommend this place if you need a calm and peaceful environment
Beautiful location, green of the forests combined with the breathtaking views over Alta Garrotxa, very thoughtful and unique SPA that you have for your own when you go, and the beauty of the moment that you can enjoy from the panorama pool while 2 nice dogs and further down 2 horses are running around the garden. Time stops, eclipse of mindfulness.
Very friendly hosts who make you feel at home
- The owners who run the property and the General Manager Cesc were just brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. The setting in the mountains is simply exceptional, and the rooms beautifully laid out.
- The view was spectacular, nice manager and very nice dog. Great dinner.
- The location of Mas Prat is a little paradise. The staff was very friendly and helpful and always in a good mood. Breakfast and dinner were of good quality. It was a great pleasure to be there!!
Hotel Can Blanc
All air-conditioned rooms at Can Blanc Hotel have a private bathroom with hairdryer. There is also a flat-screen TV and a work desk in each room.The hotel features stone and dark wood interiors. It has a snack bar where a buffet breakfast is served. A traditional, home made breakfast with local products is also available. La Deu Restaurant serves lunch and dinner.Can Blanc has a lounge with a fireplace, and there is a tour desk where staff can provide information about the Garrotxa area.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and mountain biking and the hotel provides a bicycle rental service. The city of Girona with its picturesque old town is 28 miles away from Can Blanc.
- Peaceful location but still only 15-30 minutes to get to the town centre. Friendly staff, nice breakfast convenient but tiny pool for cooling off.
- Front desk was really helpful and friendly. They help us to adjust our booking, seems we did a booking for 3 persons instead of 2.
- Spacious room in a beautiful setting. Many good hiking trails nearby. Excellent breakfast, and friendly staff.
- a character hotel with good room and ensuite. secluded location but only a short drive into centre of town with a short walk from free parking. there is a pool although we didnt get to use it as all the pool furniture was being used – and no-one offered to move!! very helpful lady on reception, gave us a choice of rooms when we arrived(possibly the owner).
- BEAUTIFUL views, lovely rooms and tasty breakfast. Just a short walk over the hill from the main stretch, which I loved because it gave us an excuse to explore both Cadaques and Port Lligat.
Hotel Riu Fluviá
Hotel Riu Fluviá offers simple, traditional décor. Its spacious rooms have air conditioning and fully equipped bathrooms.A varied buffet breakfast is served in the Hotel Riu Fluviá’s dining room. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, which has a terrace offering impressive mountain views. There is also a restaurant for lunch and dinner.Olot and Garrotxa Park have a range of bicycle routes and horse riding is popular in the area. There are also several hiking paths, which begin close to the hotel.
Beautiful countryside views from room.
The English speaking staff were very helpful.
- Close to town yet peaceful and quiet. Plenty of free parking on site. Great staff great bed. Would stay again.
- The staff was really nice, and the room with the small terrasse was great!
- The beds were very comfortable and bathroom shower was excellent. The view from the bedroom balcony was fantastic
- The bed was amazing, the lobby is really elegant, the breakfast is very good and from the region, which is a plus. The view is incredible, staff very helpful and polite and speak perfect english if needed.
- Beautiful countryside views from room.
Santuari de la Salut de Sant Feliu de Pallerols
Rooms are heated and feature simple décor. There is a TV, free WiFi and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant offers Catalan cuisine, made with fresh produce and mixing traditional and modern touches. A buffet breakfast is offered.Free parking is available. You can hire a bicycle on-site. L’Escala and the beaches of Roses Bay are a 90-minute drive away.
- The view and seclusion were great, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was decent value for the price, and they had comfortable beds.
The location, the window view and the entire stay experience were great! Stuff is very friendly and helpful and the food is good.
There are nice places to visit in the mountains around within walkable distance.
- Beautiful views in a stunning location. Very friendly staff who were happy to help with recommendations for the local area and with vegetarian food.
Kind and helpful staff, especially on the desk.
Great location and walks on the doorstep.
- Staff were wonderful, friendly. Meals were delicious! Would definitely recommend to others
Hotel Vall de Bas
Rooms are distributed between the original house and the new annex. They all feature satellite TV, free internet connection, and free tea and coffee.The breakfast buffet is made with fresh, local products and the hotel also has a bar.Decorated with charming, authentic furniture, the hotel offers a lounge area and terrace set within the gardens. There is a computer available in the library with free internet.Hotel Vall de Bas can organise excursions to places of interest, such as Sant Miquel del Mont. The city of Olot is 2.5 miles away and there is free on-site parking.
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful
- Rural setting with fabulous views of the mountains. Nice size pool. Quite location.
- Exellent place to stay, lovely nature and very peaceful. Large bed, good breakfast and food.
The wiew of the room was very good!
They have restaurant, swimming pool and terrace to relax and enjoy.
- Location, large rooms & beds, clean & nice bathroom – nice to have a separate shower & bath. Breakfast was excellent. Great staff, though only a couple spoke English.
Hotel Cal Sastre
Beautifully decorated in a traditional style, furnished with antique furniture and has a warm, welcoming atmosphere.Cal Sastre offers a restaurant, in which guests can enjoy breakfast or à la carte dinners.The surroundings are great for outdoor enthusiasts. Located in the Garrotxa region with its many footpaths and trails along which you can discover the volcanic landscape and scenery of the nearby Nature Reserve.
Exceptional stay…right at the centre of an idyllic town, close to the forests and volcanos of Garrotxa. Our room was facing the Castle walls and there was even a zip-wire erected for a short time right next door to the Hotel1
San Pau is small but lovely…just like the Hotel….which is owned by a genuinely engaging couple, one of whom manages the Hotel, with her Hubby running the superb restaurant….Thanks for a lovely experience….Chris and Polly
- The hotel had a lot of character, within an excellent location to explore the amazing countryside and with friendly staff who were always happy to help.
- Very friendly stuff, attention to the smallest detail, lovely balcony
Style!! This is a charming hotel in a lovely old village and run by the owners who are both local and cosmopolitan. The hotel has been in the same family for several generations. The attached restaurant is well worth a try .
The Manager of the hotel is also the owner and she is attentive, smart, understands hospitality, and speaks excellent English. Her husband runs the restaurant which attracts well known Catalans.
The rooms are beautifully appointed with care to detail, and modern whilst in an ancient building. The shower in a stylish and recently renovated bathroom is AMAZING
- Lovely, spacious room with good views, in village centre and close to good walking in park. Friendly welcome and nice restaurant for dinner.
- Exceptional stay…right at the centre of an idyllic town, close to the forests and volcanos of Garrotxa. Our room was facing the Castle walls and there was even a zip-wire erected for a short time right next door to the Hotel1
Hotel Mas de Xaxas
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom, some of them with hydromassage bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. This property offers free WiFi.You can buy tickets to use the local swimming pools in the area at the hotel. One of the pools is just 1,300 feet away.This hotel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35.4 miles from the property.
- Stunning house and views. Victor is the perfect host.
- We stayed in a suite with our 8months baby and it was a true one night “vacation” and compensation. We had a huge terrasse with an absolute peaceful green view plus the sound of the little river in front. Definitely looking forward to go back. Thank you very much,
- Staff friendliness and eagerness to please outstanding….The stately elegance of the hotel–understated luxury.
- Beautiful old property tastefully maintained. Perfect location close to town. Breakfast amazing. Rooms warm, spotless and smart. Parking nearby. Left to own devices, but help and knowledge available on request.
Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The hotel is a beautiful, old building just a short walk from the centre of Camprodon, with a terrace that overlooks the river.
Can’t praise it highly enough. Will definitely go back!
Hotel Restaurante El Ventós
Each of the Ventós’ rooms is individually decorated and has rustic décor. All rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each has a flat-screen TV and a minibar.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves a range of Catalan cuisine and has its own wine cellar. Guests can relax on the terrace, which offers views of the Pyrenees. There is also a library, which features a fireplace.The Ventós is ideally located for outdoor activities, including hiking, horse riding and mountain biking. The hotel can provide guests with bikes and offer information on the surrounding area. Olot, Santa Pau and Girona can be reached in around 40 minutes, by car.
The care and attention of the staff, particularly the evening waitress, who should more properly be described as a hostess. The outstanding position of the hotel with far reaching views of the Pyrenees seen from a private terrace. Comfortable bed.
Definitely a honeymoon destination.
- Quiet location, amazing views, fresh air, authentic furniture
- Beautiful views excellent staff and superb dinner and breakfast .
The owner and the staff are super helpful, actually, I feel sorry that I bothered them too much and thank you for going extra miles to make my stay so comfortable!
The location is very quiet and isolated, very good for romance , friends or family.
If you can catch the sunset, it will be a very good experience.
The nearest bus station is Olot
The train station is vic
I suggest you drive there.
- The hotel is remote in a forested volcanic natural park and the only sounds were from crickets and cattle bells. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with a smile. There was an astronomical telescope for guests and a pitch black sky full of stars and we were excited to find Saturn with its rings – magical!
- The care and attention of the staff, particularly the evening waitress, who should more properly be described as a hostess. The outstanding position of the hotel with far reaching views of the Pyrenees seen from a private terrace. Comfortable bed.
All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. All rooms include a TV, and certain rooms at Can Mencio have a city view. Guest rooms include a private bathroom.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Girona is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- It was a wonderful experience, the town is beautiful and the accommodation comfortable and well taken care of! We stayed in the new house which had a little swimming pool, a good kitchen and salon for the use of the guests!
- Great location amongst the volcanoes, in the old part of town.
Très bonne situation géographique, vue superbe.
- Todo en general,lugar muy limpio,trato excelente,ubicacion muy buena todo relación calidad precio muy bueno,nos encantaría volver.muy contentos.
- Расположение чудесное. Вид из окна сказочный. Утром выходишь на балкон – а там зеленые вулканы и над ними в небе цветные аэростаты
Top Hotels In La Pinya Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Pinya Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Pinya Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Pinya Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!