10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Pineda Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pineda Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Pineda Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pineda Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pineda Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Pineda Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Pineda Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Pineda Catalonia:
You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property. Guests have access to a safety box at an extra charge.There is a restaurant serving a selection of à la carte dishes.You can play table tennis and billiards at this hotel, and bike hire and car hire are available.Aquopolis La Pineda is 0.6 miles from Best Terramarina, while Aquum Spa is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 5 miles from the property.
The location is great, right on a beach.
The food in the restaurant is fresh and tasty, like it a lot.
The stuff is very kind, helpful and communicative.
The swimming pool with clean and warm water.
- The people are great! Very friendly and helpful! I love this place and will come back for sure again in the future!
- We loved everything! Would definitely stay here again, although I think some of the staff need training on how to not make all inclusive guests feel like second class citizens. The room was lovely and the food was delicious.
- We came a bit before the season (end of May), so the price for a double room was an absolute bargain. This is a very nice 4-star hotel and the room was spacious, with comfortable bed, a fridge, and a balcony with a beautiful view. Everything was clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. There is also a swimming pool and a ground-floor bar with a sea-view terrace available, offering a variety of drinks at very reasonable prices. The hotel is also located directly at the beach and very close to the PortAventura park. We loved our stay here and would definitely come back.
- Good location, friendly staff, good food and professional service. Free parking next to the hotel.
- The location is great, right on a beach.
Gran Palas Hotel
Gran Palas Hotel features an impressive entrance with columns, and a huge central staircase.All air-conditioned rooms at the Gran Palas Hotel have a private balcony and flat-screen TV. There is a minibar, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Gran Palas spa includes a sauna, Turkish bath and spa bath, as well as an indoor pool and gym. A massage service and various beauty treatments are offered.The hotel offers 3 seasonal restaurants and an outdoor brasserie. Traditional and international cuisine, including Japanese is available.There is a 24-hour reception and you can hire a car. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.
- Lovely hotel, very friendly staff, great beaches near by. The hotel met completely our expectations. Large rooms, nice Spa and pool area – with a bar – Nice facilities. Breakfast was amazing with home cakes, fresh juices… All in all we had a great stay!
- The food and facilities were excellent, the place was superbly clean, the price was inexpensive. Five star nearly.. or??…
- Location across from beach yet not too close; quiet rooms; the pool facilities, just that extra touch
- Perfect SPA, beautiful place, nice and high quality service, long sea side to walk along, tasty food
- Stayed for New Years Eve Dinner Dance, exceptional food and atmosphere enjoyed Spa and room was amazing as were the staff, would highly recommend
Golden Donaire Beach
The rooms at Hotel Golden Donaire feature parquet floors and simple décor. Each one is equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a bar and a snack bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.The Golden Donaire Beach provides a varied entertainment programme for adults and children, including karaoke nights, live music and a special children’s disco.PortAventura Theme Park is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Tarragona, whose Roman ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in 15 minutes.
- The view to the beach (from sea view room) is fabulous.
Hotel was child friendly. All the staff were friendly and welcoming. There was a huge selection of food at both breakfast and dinner.
Our room was cleaned well every day and had a lovely view across the beach.I thought the mattress was a bit hard but then my mattress at home is soft which is probably why I have a bad back.
- Food quality and choice very good.Rooms overlooking the beach are best
- Comfortable bed . Tea & Coffee facilities in room. Rooms cleaned every day. Loads of sun lounger and places to sit .
- Perfectly located, comfortable rooms with amazing sea views. Beautiful swimming pools. Friendly staff, good breakfast. Close to restaurants and shops. And the beach is one of the greatest of the area for its beauty and also for all its services, with a great and long walking area perfect for promenades or running.
Gran Hotel La Hacienda
Each air-conditioned room features a private balcony and tiled floors. Decorated in pastel colours, the rooms also include a minibar, safe and private bathroom. Wi-Fi is free in all areas.La Hacienda is less than 1.9 miles from Aquopolis Water Park and Port Aventura Theme Park. The UNESCO World Heritage city of Tarragona is also nearby.The hotel has various bars and restaurants, including a varied buffet restaurant where fresh fish and typical Spanish cuisine is available. There is also a café-bar.La Hacienda’s spa includes a sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub and has an extra cost. You can rent towels at the spa. There is also a gym and an indoor pool. Massages and other treatments are available.
- Hotel on our approach great as were reception and room
Location was good, just a few mins walk from
The beach & a short bus or taxi to salou, port aventura & ferrari land.
Staff were generally helpful
- Hotel was very quiet and ample sunbeds, breakfast was nice and hot,
- Memory foam large sized double beds really comfy, and excellent large breakfast to start the day. The staff were all pleasant and always said hello. Both receptions Lara an Dulce were just brillant to deal with, and so kind to me. It was my first time to vacation alone and because of those girls I did not feel alone. I only stayed 3 nights and 4 days but I believe its the holiday I will most remember due to the interaction with the people in this hotel and the area of La Pineda.
- The food in this place is absoloutly amazing! It was a buffet style with something new every single course and everyday. Very impressed with friendly staff too
Hotel Best Sol D´Or
The spacious, heated rooms feature tiled floors and light wooden furniture. You can rent a safe, and there is a private bathroom.The Sol D’Or’s buffet restaurant serves Spanish and international cuisine. There is a bar and vending machines for drinks and snacks. Packed lunches can be requested.There is a children’s playground and the hotel offers day and evening entertainment programmes for children and adults.Currency exchange and car hire are available at the 24-hour reception. On-site parking is offered for an extra charge. The lively centre of Salou is 1.2 miles away, and there are buses near the hotel.
- Good location: near the supermarket and not far from the beach; very good food; interesting evening entertainment program.
The Hotel is perfectly located, 5 minutes walk from the beach, shopping area, aqua park, bus stop.
Good selection of fruits for meals
Quite pool area
- Great value for money. Great location, the kid’s loved it:-)
- Yes Everything was good happy with everything but nobody spoke English but it was OK we got by ..
Cozy old hotel;)
Good grill in restaurant (chef Igor)
Hotel Best Cap Salou
All rooms offer a furnished balcony and free WiFi. Safety deposit box is available on request.The Best Cap Salou features a fitness centre and children’s play area. Guests can make use of the tennis courts, available at an additional cost.The buffet restaurant serves national and international dishes in its show kitchen. The hotel also offers a snack bar and a pizzeria, open from June to September.Access to the spa comes at an additional cost. There is a hot tub, a sauna and an indoor swimming pool. Best Cap Salou also has a hair salon and massage services are available.Private parking is available upon request and for a supplement. Port Aventura Theme Park is a short drive away.
- We stayed at this hotel for two nights. Nice hotel with friendly staff. We enjoyed waterslides with my daughter.
Location , near Portventura and salou city center.
Excelent for small kids.
Beach just in front of the Hotel.
Food good variety and good quality.
- Beach, food, swimming pool, location of the hotel, etc.
- Friendly staff and a clean pool, that is literally it!
- The location for the summer vacation is Super. I received complete bath kit the clearness was exelant
Hotel Best Complejo Negresco
Complejo Best Negresco is in the Cap Salou area of the Catalan resort of Salou, a short drive from Port Aventura Theme Park.The outdoor swimming pool and terrace has views of the sea, and there is also a snack bar by the pool.The spa centre can be enjoyed at an extra cost and includes a heated indoor pool, a sauna and a Turkish bath. Beauty treatments and massages are also available.The complex has 2 buildings, the Best Negresco and the Best Negresco II. These share all the complex’s facilities. All air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony and offer free WiFi.The complex arranges activities and entertainment. There is also a buffet restaurant with a show kitchen and national and international options.
- Pool was nice breakfast was ok guy on site to Cook fresh pancakes and omelettes. Nice area has a gym and nice view from main hotel
- Staff very friendly food was good.very clean.the views from the rooms was fantastic
Although the negatives feel somewhat harsh this hotels view (sea view room is a must) from the room are breathtakingly amazing, cracking the door to the balcony and listening to the ocean is very soothing.
If you enjoy walking it’s a beautiful 30 minute walk along Cliffside with amazing views and adventurous path however there is also a bus on schedule that will take you to town and the local theme park.
Aside from the view the beds were comfortable, the staff were friendly and attentive and if you’re going to stay here I suggest the option that includes dinner the variety and taste left me and my wife questioning what’s next?!
- Staff were so friendly and helpful, food was very good and great variety. Reception would benefit from.a few lamps scattered around. Overall lovely hotel
- Nice view of the sea. Each night the evening buffet was different food. The drinks at the bar were reasonable priced.
H10 Mediterranean Village
H10 Mediterranean Village also includes an indoor swimming pool, a children’s pool, fitness center, Turkish baths and a sauna. There are also hot tubs on the upper terrace of the hotel.Les Oliveres buffet restaurant features show cooking and a children’s buffet, and La Choza snack bar can be found near the pool. Mediterranean Village also has a grocery store.The resort features a children’s entertainment program and a playground.Central Salou is just over 1 miles away and Port Aventura Theme Park is just 2 miles away.
- Pool was great for the family and kid entertainment and team who worked their. Bus service by hotel was really good and good way to get around and good location.
- Lots for kids to do. Life guards on all swimming pools. Great entertainment.
- The staff were very friendly and prompt. The variety of food in the restaurant was great. The hotel was very child friendly with indoor and outdoor play areas and pools.
- The food was excellent, the room had a very confortable bed and the staff were very nice
The hotel is lovely. Great location and easy to get to theme parks, water parks and into Salou. Also, close to the beach. The pools are great. Very big and and one has a slide and a pirate ship for the kids.
The rooms are light and airy and the hotel staff are very friendly. The animations team are great fun and keep the kids and adults well entertained. There is also a kids club who can look after your little whippersnappers for a few hours so you can go out and enjoy a shandy or two 🙂 The food was great, large selection. I thoroughly enjoyed munching my way through each dish. The restaurant staff were also lovely. The hotel and grounds are very clean and well looked after. There’s a little lock high up on the balcony door which is an extra bit of safety stopping small children from accesses the balcony area. The cleaner always cleaned our room, no matter what time we vacated for the day 🙂
Hotel Dorada Palace
The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Dorada Palace feature a flat-screen satellite TV. There is a minibar and safe, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available and safety box at an extra charge.There is a snackbar, a children’s pool and playground. Dorada Palace Salou is set in gardens and also features a lounge.The hotel has a buffet restaurant serving international food and options for children. There is also a poolside snack bar and a lounge bar. There are discos and shows put on every night.Massage and beauty treatments are available on request and for a supplement. There is also a children’s club which has a games room where workshops, crafts, film screenings and Wii and PS3 tournaments are organised.The sixth floor of the Dorada Hotel Salou has a beauty salon, massage, a gym and hot tub. It offers great views of Salou and the surrounding area.PortAventura Theme Park is just 5 minutes’ drive from Dorada Palace Hotel and there are golf courses nearby. You can drive to the Roman city of Tarragona in 20 minutes.
Lovely roof top pool, with fantastic views, adults only too which was a bonus!
Good location for walking to Port Aventura and into Salou Town.
- We had a mini-kitchen in our standard double room, it was a pleasant surprise for us. Clean room, quiet outside at night, about 5-7 minutes to the main city beach. Breakfast was good
- Everything was lovely, food was good and staff were lovely to deal with. We upgraded to apartment for more space and it was well worth it.
- Food great, wonderful variety. Good location, especially for portaventura which was a 12 minute walk. Staff very helpful. Rooms cleaned every day. Would definitely return.
- Everything. Selection of food. Pool availability. Mini disco for kids. Great selection of evening entertainment
- Lovely roof top pool, with fantastic views, adults only too which was a bonus!
Hotel Jaime I
The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Jaime Salou are bright and feature tiled floors. They come equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available at an extra cost.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food. There are also several bars, including a poolside bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel has a fitness centre, sauna, mini golf course and children’s playground. There is also a varied entertainment programme for adults and children; and a childcare service is available on July and August at schedule times.Reception is open 24 hours a day, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay at the Jaime Hotel. Salou’s PortAventura Theme Park is just 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Facilities, entertainment and very family friendly
- Liked everything ,hospitality food location just brilliant.
- Great facilities for kids…..food fabulous…..great location
- The swimming pools were nice and the staff were very friendly.
- Loved the pool and location to all the places we visited.
Top Hotels In La Pineda Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Pineda Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Pineda Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Pineda Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!