10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Perla La Libertad Department – Top Hotel Reviews
La Perla La Libertad Department is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Perla La Libertad Department. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Perla La Libertad Department. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Perla La Libertad Department. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Perla La Libertad Department right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Perla La Libertad Department with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Perla La Libertad Department:
Puro Surf Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Puro Surf Hotel is located in El Zonte in the region of Departmento de La Libertad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.San Salvador is 22 miles from Puro Surf Hotel, and La Libertad is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 26 miles from Puro Surf Hotel.
- Beautiful architecture, absolutely stunning views of El Salvador’s amazing coastline, the most friendly staff you will ever meet, and amazingly delicious food. Cannot recommend this place enough! It was more than worth the 18 hour flights from Germany.
- Outstanding customer service, awesome rooms and facilities overall.
- The king bed was so comfortable and the sheets were incredibly soft (like Egyptian cotton) , the decor was so unique (loved the surf themed detailed that were incorporated) and the staff was so friendly and helpful. Not to forget, the food at the Covana Restaurant was delicious. We had a total of 3 meals there and each meal had such unique flavourful taste (the Tuna Poke was my favourite!). Not to mention, an incredible sunset by the pool and amazing view of the ocean from our room.
- Brand new hotel with great architecture, great views, and great staff
- La cocina del restaurante otro nivel, platos súper bien elaborados a excelente precio. La atención de su recepcionista y todo el personal, sumado a las instalaciones súper modernas y nuevas, lo hacen uno de los mejores hoteles de playa del país.
Located in El Zonte in the region of Departmento de La Libertad, 22 miles from San Salvador, Hotel Michanti features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.There is valet parking at the property.El Salvador Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B Boutique Hotel
Located in El Sunzal, 20 miles from San Salvador, B Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.El Salvador Airport is 24 miles away.
- the bed is perfect the view amazing the staff super helpful
The hotel personal amazing: Mose and Alex they are amazing, they made this holidays perfect, I never before saw so professional, friendly, attentive and accurate team, thank you, guys!
The hotel location is perfect. Room with ocean view is worth to pay; it looks like a dream, places very beautiful, stylish and clean. Breakfast very good too. This hotel really very boutique.
On the top of Hotel, there is the restaurant – perfect too.
- The breakfast is very good, the staff is very kind and always willing to help, the food of the restaurant is just amazing, delicious, the room is another world, very clean, the view from the room is something that you can not explain with words , it’s the best place to be with your couple. It’s the private paradise.
- Beautiful location, with a great view. Friendly staff and service (Alex and Alba) made all the differnce. Good food served via Beto’s Restaurant). To be fair we were expecting a 5 star experience based on reviews and a recommendation. We have eaten at the restaurant many times and love it. We were however, less than impressed with the hotel based on the cost and value for $$$. The property itself is beautiful.
- Extra comfy bed, luxurious bedroom with an amazing oceanview. Loved the privacy and the friendly attention from the staff. The massage under the cave was on point, totally relaxing. Just what we needed, to unplug ourselves. Definitely coming back!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Palapa Cabins is located in El Corozal, just 21 miles from La Libertad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 39 miles from Palapa Cabins.
- The room was clean and spacious. The meals were great, and the staff was very attentive
- The staff were very friendly and helpful :). It is an non tourist beach so it was beautiful!
- A beautiful little paradise at an amazing location!! The nicest place where I have ever stayed! The staff was super friendly, beds were comfy, food was scrumptious! The seaside is absolutely amazing, and if you are lucky you might have a chance to see tiny sea turtles hatch!
- No WiFi so completely peaceful. Directly onto a lovely beach, very close to nature. Relaxed and charming.
- The property is on a beautiful beach, secluded from tourist area, and quiet. it is adorned with beautiful colors, and flowers.
Roca Sunzal Hotel
One of our top picks in La Libertad.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Roca Sunzal Hotel offers accommodations in La Libertad, just 19 miles from San Salvador. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- What is not to like about this place? The rooms are clean, tidy and spacious. Coffey maker with free Coffey in the room. Great fridge in room. The bar and restaurant are good and service is exilent. The beach is what it is. This is a surfing spot. So no easy swimming here. This place is lovely and I would definitely go here again.
- I invited my siblings to this place and i provided my credit card for both nights, and that did not happen. one night was charge to my card, and the other one to one of my siblings.
- Beach front bar and restaurant. Can’t beat the view.
- Hotel has an excellent location, the pool was great (once all of the bits had been scooped out), the seafront bar/restaurant looked lovely, the staff were fine
- The location is perfect, the hotel is on El Sunzal beach with wonderful waves for surfing during the day and with a thriving nightlife after sunset. Oh and the food… it is just amazing with fresh seafood and local fruits and vegetables!
Casa de Mar Hotel And Villas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Casa de Mar Hotel And Villas is located in El Sunzal in the region of Departmento de La Libertad, just 19 miles from San Salvador. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.El Salvador Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- If you surf…this is the spot hands down. It beats all other nearby spots for wave quality and consistency. The hotel was like a 5* hotel with ALL other hotels, nearby not even close! Staff was amazing too…trust me on this one, if you want the best spend a few extra bucks for Casa del Mar!
- People were very friendly and helpful. A very beautiful location.
The Breakfast was great.
The Staff was super helpful, they even took care of my friend with fever.
- Best location in Sanzul. Walk out the gate to a world class surf break, then rinse off, have your board put away for you, a towel and water/ beer handed to you….what service. Staff are amazing and the hotel is immaculate. Great pool and outdoor areas. We were staying at the hotel a couple of days prior and on Christmas Day, it was so quiet and peaceful. If you want to surf and relax in good accomodation and be surrounded by staff who treat you like family then this is the place.
- Staffs were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and spacious.
Hotel & Bar La Guitarra
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel & Bar La Guitarra is situated in El Tunco Beach. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Each room is equipped with a terrace with a sea view.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. Hotel & Bar La Guitarra offers certain rooms with garden views, and all rooms come with a patio.An a la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation offers a barbecue.San Salvador is 19.3 miles from Hotel & Bar La Guitarra. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 22.4 miles from the property.
- One of the best view of “el Tunco Beach” at the front beach rooms, simply amazing, these rooms are highly recommended for a breathtaking sunrise
- Great spot, with a great bar and a very cool vibe!!
- The location couldn’t be more central. Excellent breakfast! Varied choice and large portions. Nice inner garden.
Location, right on the beach
Big shower head and good water pressure (but cold water)
Bedside reading lamps that actually gave good light (very unusual but so appreciated)
Large, clean, well-equipped kitchen for guests use
- Friendly staff, good location and despite it is in the center it was quiet (weekdays)
Kayu Resort & Restaurant
Located in El Sunzal, 19 miles from San Salvador, Kayu Resort & Restaurant features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. El Salvador Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great location of the pool, beautiful view from the apartments. Very tasty breakfast, although you had to pay extra for juice or anything different than coffee and some more attractive options of breakfasts. Nice food in the hotel restaurant, friendly staff. Our apartments was clean and very spacious.
- Room size, cleanliness, beautiful view of ocean, breakfast.
- it’s an amazing rooms and view of the ocean and very welcoming people.
- Nice place to go with family or friends, the view of the ocean is Beautiful; easy access to the beach and all the staff is really friendly.
- Really beautiful location. Rooms are big and spacious. Love the staff! A bit of a walk to the beach but nothing uncomfortable.
Hotel Tunco Lodge
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Tunco Lodge is located in La Libertad, 19 miles from San Salvador and 31 miles from La Herradura. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. El Salvador Airport is 22 miles away.
- Decent food in the bar area,pool is pretty good,clean and good size,very relaxing
Breakfast was good and included. The location is ideal for the village and beaches.
Very secure parking for motorcycles. Rafael was very king and helpful.
Staff was very kind, they help me with an important object that I forgot and sent it to me.
Honest people indeed!
Food also was good.
- Nice air conditioned room. Restaurant and bar on site. Hammocks, pool, television, and common areas. Close to the nightlife.
- the pool is better than the pools of the neighboring hostels, chilled out atmosphere, nice staff and great location – not in the busiest part of town but like 2min away from any party
Los Almendros El Sunzal
Los Almendros El Sunzal is located in El Sunzal, just 19 miles from San Salvador. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Room was spacious with a fan and shower was large. Bed was comfortable. Nice common area to relax in
The location is cool! Just in front of the ocean!
The view from the room is amazing and during the night you can hear the sound of the ocean!
- The balcony views were amazing. Refreshing pool overlooking the ocean. Staff were so friendly and chilled!
Loved the location. Right on the beach, picture perfect sunsets from the pool deck or the terrace.
Facilities are good and access to El Tunco itself if via a 10min walk from the beach.
This place is perfect for lazing away the days, watching the surf and dreaming of the life you should be having!
- Loved this quiet, comfortable and “homey” place so much that we are staying on for 4 more days. The staff are friendly and very accommodating. A super cpmfortable bed, spacious room, a kitchen that is well stocked and a small, clean pool to cool off in. Away from the noise and hustle of El Tunco but only a 10 min walk along the beach (it is rocky, easiest to go at low tide). El Libertad is only a 15 min bus ride away, where there is a fantastic seafood and food market right by the puerto or pier.
Top Hotels In La Perla La Libertad Department Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Perla La Libertad Department to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Perla La Libertad Department but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Perla La Libertad Department. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!