10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Paz Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Paz Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Paz Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Paz Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Paz Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Paz Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Paz Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Paz Tenerife:
Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa
Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa offers bright, air-conditioned accommodation with satellite TV and a minibar. Each of its rooms has a fully equipped bathroom.The hotel’s El Drago buffet restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a poolside bar overlooking the hotel’s attractive grounds.The spa features a hydromassage tub and sauna, and offers a range of treatments including massage. There is also a gym on site.The centre of Puerto de la Cruz can be reached in around 5 minutes by foot and there is a golf course just 1.2 miles from the hotel. The impressive Mount Teide Park is approximately 9.3 miles from Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa.
- We enjoyed being in this hotel because of its location, sightseeing and spa.
- Location of hotel hard to find upon arrival in hire car but views from hotel rooms truly wonderful especially of the mountains.Food was good although monotonous after a 2 weeks stay but we would definitely return as we found everything was good value for money
- The pool the garden and the rooms the game in the day time were very funny and we all have fun when we’re stayed in the hotel
- We stayed at this hotel in Jan. 2016 and enjoyed so much we decided to return , the location and the gardens and views made look forward to our return.
- The garden is a big plus, it really exceeded our expectations.
Hotel Taoro Garden
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a terrace, and a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountain or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel Taoro Garden features free WiFi throughout the property.You will an on site bar, as well as live cooking, and entertaining activities for children and adults.Other facilities include a 24-hours reception and a tennis court.Taoro Park is 1,300 feet from Hotel Taoro Garden, while Plaza Charco is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Taoro Garden.
-Back yard exit directly to Taoro Garden park alley
-Incredible view from the balcony
-Very very polite and helpful personnel.
-We opted for half-board and we’ve been allowed to choose between lunch and dinner each day.
- breakfast was fine, but we were spoiled… dinner was so cheap as an extra that we can’t complain about it, it was good, maybe very good, not excellent… nice swimming pool, but remember you are on the north coast here which is a lot colder and often cloudier than the more touristic but desert like south. To get sunshine you drive through the clouds though and suddenly you’re above the clouds! at that hight of 2000/2500 meters you only need 10 minutes at each side to get a nice tan 🙂 just lay your towel in the desert, it is extremely sunny but fresh because of the height, 6 degrees for every 1000 meters I learned at high school, but very calm since you’re in one big crater there (caldera)….
- Very friendly and helpful personal. Our room with a view to the pool area was nice and had a lot of light. Good breakfast and an option to choose between lunch and dinner for the half-board was very useful.
- Clean well-managed hotel where all the staff looked like they knew what they were doing and did it well. Huge choice of food for breakfast. Very clean gardens and pool.
Breakfast and dinner was very good with a lot of fresh fruits, even with diferent sorts of milk (like almond and soya) for the breakfast and a good choice of vegetables and diferent sorts of meet, fish and other sea food for the dinner.
It is a great offer for a good price.
Staff is kind.
Beds are clean and comfortable.
- -Comfortable room
Hotel Best Semiramis
Each air-conditioned room at the Hotel Best Semiramis has simple décor with parquet floors. All accommodation has satellite TV and a minibar.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean and international cuisine in the Semiramis’ buffet and à la carte restaurants. There is also a poolside bar.The spa features a hot tub and sauna, and massage is available. There is also a gym.The centre of Puerto de la Cruz is 10 minutes’ walk from the Semiramis, while Lago Martiánez Beach is 0.9 miles away. Teide National Park and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached within an hour by car.
- The room is the best we have ever stated, the view from the balcony is much more than fantastic, the staff is friendly and the food is good. We liked the hotel very much and in case we visit Tenerife again, we’ll try to book this hotel again.
- nice view, good breakfast and dinner buffet, not so expensive drinks, most staff was very nice and helpful
- Rooms are good, not too spacious but look modern, staff is friendly, great ocean view especially when you are on the upper floors , clean , nice gym. Food was good, not 5* good but still ok. The hotel is really big 18 stories tall, so have in mind that it will be crowded especially during meal time.
- The bed was really comfy. The situation is lovely.
- Everything about the hotel was great, staff were amazing, food was great, facilities awesome. Only thing I would say is the bathroom in the room was a bit dated in terms of decor.
Hotel Atlantic Mirage Suites & SPA
All air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony with sea view. Guests will find a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer and a flat TV with Satellite Channels. All units include a seating area with a sofa.The buffet restaurant Mirage offers a wide range of international options. Guests can also have a drink at the bar.Jardín Botánico and Puerto de la Cruz city centre are 1 Km from the property. The rearest airport is airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 26 Km from the property.
- The BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER!! Thanks to the amazing food, the great design, unique rooms and extremely kind staff I was reborn in this one of a kind hotel. Amazing and very clean rooms with “rainbow” showers and GREAT views from the balcony, where you can ONLY hear the sound of the ocean, it feels like you are on a cruiseship! And the best massage I EVER received from “Sabrina” who works in the Spa. Nobody has been able to do what she did: take all my pains away!! I can strongly recommend her to anybody with pain! She has magic in her hands! I cannot wait to go back!!! The staff from the restaurant is the best, I never received such tender loving care!
- The rooms are very comfortable. The bathrooms are quite nice. Every room has a private balcony with a fantastic view. Breakfast is fantastic. The property is spotless. And we were comfortable walking around the neighborhood, even late at night.
- It’s a fantastic sight. I got up from this hotel in the morning and saw a fine view. The meal was good and the cleaning was always clean. I chose this hotel because there is also a parking lot.
- The view was amazing, the room comfy and very clean. I really enjoyed the window between the shower and bed 😉 The balcony was also nice!
Everything about this hotel is awesome! Loved the facilities and location. Amazing views! Luxury in all rooms and the hotel in general.
The roof top was so nice, Jacuzzi and sun loungers are perfect. Bar up there and bar snacks etc… staff very polite and friendly.
Vincente on reception checked us in and welcomed us with a glass of champagne – nice touch! He was great and we had a laugh with him. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable.
The food was very very nice, plenty of choice and fresh breads etc every morning. Breakfast cooked to order infront of you and the dining room staff very efficient.
All in all if you want a relaxing luxurious stay in Puerto de la Cruz then look no further than this hotel which in my opinion is now the best hotel in Puerto! Weldone Atlantic Mirage, Puerto needed a great hotel and now it’s arrived!!
Ps. The bathroom with lights that you can change colour of are so great! 10/10 easily!
The rooms at Hotel Alhambra feature parquet floors and classic-style décor. Each one has an ornate bathroom.The Alhambra has a games room with board games and TV. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas, and the hotel offers free tea and coffee throughout the day.Tenerife Norte Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Located a 25-minute drive away, Santa Cruz ferry port provides connections to the other Canary Islands.
- Wonderful small boutique hotel, great breakfast with nice views. Lovely small garden. Very centrally located, yet calm.
- the house was well situated, very stylish, outside and inside, with many big painting by an artist named Otazzo. Our room, “Tenerife”, had a beautifull view, and large confortable bed, a lovely and clean bathroom, with a separated shower and a bathtub. The breakfast was copious and nice-tasting.
- Lovely Hotel in excellent location near lovely La Orotava town centre, but tucked away in a quiet street. Such a relaxed atmosphere. It was almost like staying at a friends house rather than a hotel, ideal for a chill out holiday. Huge comfortable bed in large bedroom with views. Cant wait to go back.
- The property is magnificent! The room was spacious; the tile bathroom with large tub and shower rivals any high end hotel! The view from the room overlooked the pool and skyline. The common rooms rivaled colonial mansions. Our breakfasts were very good. And Jorge, the owner, was prompt and very courteous.
- Wonderfull palace mansion beautifully decorated, with a very cosy and quiet atmosphere.
Hotel Weare La Paz
All bright rooms at La Paz have a balcony with sea or mountain views. Rooms also include satellite flat-screen TV, a safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.The hotel offers views of the sea and Mount Teide from its sun terrace and garden. Guests can enjoy international meals in the buffet restaurant and snack bar.The centre of Puerto de la Cruz is 0.6 miles from the La Paz Hotel. Tenerife Norte Airport is around a 20-minute drive away.
The hotel is nice, modern and very clean. The breakfast is very good and lots of choices, this is a big plus.
It is a good value for the money, and to stay for 1 or 2 nights, as we were in this city due to the Tenerife Blue Train Marathon event.
- We stayed there for 2 weeks. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very nice overlooking the pool. The service and location was perfect. We had B&B basis, which was plentiful with lots of choices. Unfortunately, the croissants and other pastries were a bit stale. Besides that our overall stay at the hotel was great.
Nice restaurant and helpful staff.
Always available parking around the hotel. We parked on Calle Leopoldo Cologan Zulueta.
- The rooms are perfect, very clean and quiet, they have a excellent breakfast buffet
- Old hotel, average age- 60+ , Close to the center but if you want to walk there (15 min) you have lots and lots of stairs. Lots.
- The hotel is nice, modern and very clean. The breakfast is very good and lots of choices, this is a big plus.
Parque San Antonio
The San Antonio’s rooms are spacious and feature bright décor. Each has satellite TV, a desk and air conditioning.The San Antonio offers guests various dining options, including buffet cuisine and a grill restaurant. There is also a poolside bar, which serves snacks during the day.The hotel has impressive views of Mount Teide and is less than 1.2 miles from Puerto de la Cruz Beach.
- Everything except wi-fi signal. In some areas was poor. But ok in rest.
- There is lots of food available at breakfast, really good value for money.
We stayed at the hotel for two weeks. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were very kind to our two year old daughter. I enjoyed the gym activities in the morning such as pilates, aqua gym and yoga.
One of the best features about the hotel is the many green plants and trees in the garden and surrounding the swimmingpool. It creates a great and relaxing atmosphere.
We also enjoyed the large morning and evening buffet and it was easy to find a quiet spot in the second restaurant.
- Spacious room Good food Courteous and efficient staff
WERY NICE GARDEN.
Located just outside the charming resort of Puerto de la Cruz, the Puerto Palace is a great choice for a family holiday in the year-round sunshine of the Canary Islands. Stay refreshed with a dip in the outdoor pools, one of which is heated and the other has a natural waterfall. Here you will also find a hot tub and special children’s pool.The hotel has a gym, with a special discount for guests. You can also enjoy a game of tennis or mini golf before taking part in the evening’s live entertainment and games.
- The breakfast and diner . The amusements at the bar : Shows , live dancing music and the prices for drinks .
- The rooms were spacious and clean and breakfast had a great selection of foods
- There is lots to like -the pool area, the free entertainment, the free bus, the buffet meals (if you like buffet food) and we had a nice view from our room and balcony.
- The shower was great and the breakfast was quite alright.
- Liked whole area around pools, the fact that area around pools have lovely spaces for sun beds instead of lines of beds, very pleasant staff. Hotel v comfortable, food and dining room staff v good. Nice area.
Hotel Don Cándido
Set in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz, this hotel’s pool area has showers and hammocks. Guests enjoy a discount to have lunch or dinner at the nearby restaurants.All rooms at the Don Candido include a safe box, a wardrobe, a satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Martiánez Shopping Centre is only 0.6 miles away, and plenty of nightclubs and public swimming pools can be found on the area. Taxis stations and bus stops can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. Buses that go to Tenerife’s most touristic places stop every 30 minutes.
- The staff was awesome, I’ve liked every what i spent this hotel. Little bit too much walk from the a bus stuff, you have to climb up to the mountain, but the view is awesome 🙂
- Perfect host with good recommendations of what to do & where to eat
- Great staff, good value for money, short walk from city center.
- Great location. Quiet but close to the centre. Beautiful gardens and friendly staff.A traditional Spanish hotel
- Staff was really nice and helpful. The place was really cozy and there was some nice spanish atmosphere in the place. There were some minuses, but considering the low price, i can say that this was a pretty good budget hotel.
Hotel El Tope
Featuring a balcony, each of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel El Tope is spacious and bright. All rooms have satellite TV and a fridge.Show cooking and Mediterranean cuisine are on offer in the Tope’s restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in the lounge bar, or on the terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.The spa area offers a hot tub, hydromassage baths and treatments including massage and facials. There is also a hairdressing salon and a gym.The centre of Puerto de La Cruz is a 10-minute walk from the El Tope and Lagos de Martiánez Shopping Centre is just 350 feet away. Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 20 minutes, by car.
The staff is very kind. The room was very clean and spacious, nice sea and mountain view from the balcony.
The breakfast was diversified and very good.
- Very nice staff, comfortable beds, great views of La Orotava, good location
- Stunning views, nicely presented room and friendly staff
- Cleanliness and friendly staff Reasonable price for drinks.The bottle of wine and fruit delivered by friendly staff
- Majority of the staff does not speak any English. Some problems are left behind without discussion or bringing proper solution to the client. Car park is too small.
- The staff is very kind. The room was very clean and spacious, nice sea and mountain view from the balcony.
Top Hotels In La Paz Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Paz Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Paz Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Paz Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!