10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Pared Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pared Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Pared Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Pared Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Pared Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Pared Fuerteventura:
La Pared powered by Playitas
Each bungalow has simple, modern décor, and they feature a private patio with views of the sea or the garden. The kitchen includes a fridge, electric hob, toaster and coffee maker.The double rooms come equipped with a large double bed, desk, sofa, safe, satellite TV and a mini bar. They feature a terrace or balcony.The accommodation offers a buffet breakfast and dinner. The pool bar offers an à la carte lunch.Costa Calma is just 4.3 miles from La Pared powered by Playitas. There you can find different restaurants, supermarkets and shopping centres. Morro Jable, from where you can take the ferry to Gran Canaria, is just 20.5 miles away. Fuerteventura Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- 100 meters from the hotel there are wonderful views of natural cliffs and natural wild beaches. You cannot really swim in the ocean (too cold and too big waves) in March so it was useful that the swimming pool is heated.
Hotel staff and facilities in line with **** hotels.
Breakfast buffet is OK
La Pared is a very nice, comfortable and calm hotel. The creative architecture (many small buildings) gives it a great charme. Food is of high quality and the service is excellent.
Several small and lonely beaches, which are about 5 min from the hotel by foot, are ideal for surfing, a surfing school callend “Wellenkind” is next to the hotel. I had a good experience with them for a beginners course. Apart from that an amazing hike of 10 – 20km lenght can be made to the south of the hotel within ine cliffs (during low tide, GPS navigation is recommended as paths are difficult to locate). Overall it was a great and very relaxing time in the hotel.
- Location was nice – very authentic, a good place for someone who wants to avoid the bustling beaches and streets of Corralejo or Costa Calma.
– very friendly staff
– great location at the ocean shore
– comfortable for a long stay – all the facilities at the spot
– clean rooms & bathroom
Kn Hotel Matas Blancas – Solo Adultos
All accommodation at Matas Blancas has simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Mediterranean cuisine is on offer in the Matas Blancas’ buffet restaurant. There are also 3 bars on site.Sports facilities include squash courts, mini golf, paddle tennis court and table tennis.A range of shops restaurants and bars can be found about 1,000 feet from Hotel Matas Blancas – Adults Only. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the beach. Fuerteventura Airport is approximately 40.4 miles away.
- Staff were great, they had problems with the spa pool and hot tub which were all being attended to as it is a quiet time of year so it made sense to attend to maintenance at that time.
- Room was fine. Great helpful staff. Good value. Breakfast good.
- Lovely hotel which looks exactly like pictures. Very clean and modern. Entertain at night was a good way to bring everybody together. Great cocktails aswell!
- The pools spa room and staff but the bar not great .
- Worst 4 star experience ever! Except for breakfast, which was great, staying here was like staying in a prison… Even there I think they have better wi-fi and more things to do.
H10 Sentido Playa Esmeralda – Adults Only
Each of the Esmeralda’s rooms has simple décor and tile floors. All the rooms have satellite TV and a full bathroom.Mediterranean cuisine is available in the Jandia buffet restaurant, in a striking dining room with a terrace overlooking the ocean. Snacks are served in the Maxorata poolside bar and free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby bar.The H10’s spa has a large indoor pool, hot tub, Turkish baths and a sauna. Treatments include massage and facials.The H10 Esmeralda Playa is a 5 minute walk from the center of Costa Calma and Fuerteventura Airport is 30 miles away.
- We had a privilege room and was excellent, little touches like chocolates every night and wonderful pillows
Buffet offers lots of varieties every day
staff at the bar was very friendly
- very good breakfast and evening dinner, best of all hotels on the Canary Islands, very nice swimming pool and clean beach and water
- Staff, location, excellent food, and … staff is really professional, customer oriented and friendly.
- Staff very friendly hotel very clean lovely big pools presecco very nice
Windsurfing, kitesurfing and scuba diving lessons by René Egli school are available. There are floodlit tennis and paddle tennis courts, a games room and children’s playground. Entertainment is provided and there is an internet corner.All air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony and flat-screen satellite TV. There is a safe, small fridge and seating area. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.There is a buffet restaurant and a stylish bar with Balinese beds. The poolside snack bar has a terrace surrounded by tropical plants. WiFi is available for free in the hotel lobby.You can hire a car or bicycle from the 24-hour reception. Free parking is available nearby, and Costa Calma is 2.5 miles away.
Food superb, large choice always cooked well
Room clean comfortable, bed very comfy,
Staff are excellent and very helpful
All inclusive was worth every penny
Nice adults only bar and balcony area at night
- Perfect hotel, great Great place and a super service of the staff. Any question they put a lot of effort into helping out. The rooms are very nice and the hotel has a very good breakfast and dinner. It is a pleasure to stay at Melia.
- Great location especially if you want to do water sports. The food was excellent and really friendly staff.
I really liked this huge swimming pool and the views around.Views there are amazing. Beach beautiful.
Staff was really good and helpful.
Rooms cleans but for this value of money I expected more, not 20 years old dirty sofa.
Food – Breakfast and dinners a lot of choices, quite good but lunches poorly, all the time the same, nothing special.
- The area is great if you like kitesurfing, windsurfind, or the wind.
- Food superb, large choice always cooked well
Take a dip in one of the complex’s swimming pools to cool off from the hot Canarian sunshine. You can also sunbathe on the Royal Suite’s large sun terrace, or get more active with a tennis session.Royal Suite’s rooms are spacious and well-lit, providing comfortable accommodation.
- Plenty of sunbeds around two pools offering activity or seclusion.
- Accommodation spacious with fridge, safe and TV. Heated covered pool/jacuzzi away from the main pool, quieter. Very clean. Choices food to suit all tastes and ages. Christmas banquet was fantastic including food and table decorations and staff were exceptional.
- Nice large room – everywhere was kept incredibly clean.
- If you’re looking to relax this is definitely your hotel
- After reading reviews before leaving was very worried about the food heated pool that is apparently freezing but was nothing like what the reviews said jacuzzi was hot and so was the indoor pool was like a bathe we all loved it food food was ok better then our 4 star hotel we stayed at the year before not much of a choice for kids on certain days staff very friendly rooms are lovely with own living room would definitely go back
SBH Fuerteventura Playa
Boasting direct access to the beach, the hotel is positioned just 1,000 feet from the shopping center and 43 miles from the airport.After a day spent sunbathing on the beach, cool off in the swimming pool while children are entertained at the mini-club, which offers live shows and a children’s playground. Alternatively, you can work out at the gym or a play game of tennis on the hotel’s court with a sauna. In the evenings, why not enjoy a drink at one of the 3 bars before lingering over a meal at the hotel’s restaurant? Finish the day by retiring to your bright, spacious room and watching the sun set from your balcony.
- great location of the hotel by the beautiful beach. large garden with pool, excellent animators team with leader Anton, tasty and varied meals and … great mojito.
- Very wide variety of food during all meals! Kind, polite and helpfull staff at reception and restaurant also. Room was big and reached the expected level that I had in mind for the price.
- Great staff and service. Good outdoor space and pools.
- Having wi-fi in the room was great! Enjoyed having use of the sauna and gym.
- The all inclusive offer was convenient as there are not many restaurants or supermarkets in Costa Calma.
SBH Taro Beach Hotel
Rooms at the Sunrise Hotel Taro Beach have a satellite TV, fridge and ventilator fan. The private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Wi-Fi is available for a small charge.The Sunrise has a restaurant and poolside snack bar, as well as on-site shops. There is a large shopping center nearby, with lots of restaurants and bars.There is a sauna and fitness center in the hotel, and guests can relax with a massage.This hotel boasts excellent sports facilities, including a gym, tennis, mini-golf and volleyball. These activities may incur an additional charge.
- Spacious room. Can’t believe that they gave me a double bedroom apartment with 2 balcony. Food were excellent and delicious. Variety international choices. Feel safe for a female solo traveler.
Great access straight onto a lovely beach. Our sea view room had a nice outside sitting space.
Lovely touch of hibiscus flower put on top of towels in room.
Food in restaurant very good, buffet with great range of choices. Reasonably priced as included drinks.
Would definitely stay here again if passing.
- Great breakfast and dinner, helpful reception staff, good price.
- The variety of food available both for breakfast and dinner.
- Lovely bright room with large balcony and beach/sea view. Stayed B and B and excellent breakfast …. lots of choices for all tastes. Would certainly book this hotel again.
SBH Costa Calma Palace Thalasso & Spa
The SBH Costa Calma Palace & Spa offers 2 tennis courts, a giant chess board, and a golf area with a putting green. You can also go windsurfing and diving for an additional charge.The large, bright rooms at the SBH Costa Calma Palace & Spa come with satellite TV and a minibar. You can rent a safe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the Costa Calma Palace thalassotherapy spa, with its indoor seawater swimming pool and treatments. There is a gym and sauna, and massage is available.The hotel has a restaurant and 2 bars. You can also have lunch or a drink at the poolside snack bar. Live music and shows are offered daily.
- This is an excellent hotel. Buffet breakfast & dinner, excellent selection and quality of food. Staff friendly and good service. Hotel grounds adjoin the beach which is a lovely white sandy beach. Resort is small but there is a good bus service to Morro Jable €2.70 each way.
the hotel was lovely and the staff
but the hotel was 95% germans and everything was orientated for them ,
they were very rude , miserable, there were only 2 English tv channels, no papers or mags in the hotel shop for English not good.
- The hotel is located just a few meters from the beach which made very comfortable the access of the beach. The staff was mostly kind but not all of the receptionist were as helpful as expected. Most of the guests were German making their holiday in a very disciplined manner that helped also us having a tranquil stay both in the hotel and the on the beach.
- Veronica G. is very kind and friendly waitress in the hotel. The staff is very helpful. I recommend this hotel! The hotel is quiet. No club, no pub, so it is very good for relaxing.
- I really liked my room with sea view strait from the little terrace. The food for vegetarian were reasonable vary. The staff was excellent. The rooms were always clean. The hotel is in the quiet are right beside the beach. The shops are beside the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who like a little bit of relax and chill out.
SBH Monica Beach Resort
Set in 77,000 m², the SBH Monica Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous setting for enjoying Fuerteventura’s sun, sea and sand. Take part in the entertainment programme which also performs live music and children’s activities. Kids will also make new friends in the mini club.All the SBH Monica Beach Resort bedrooms boast a private balcony or terrace. Each one comes with satellite TV, a mini-fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Stay active this holiday with a game of tennis, a challenging workout in the SBH Mónica’s gym or a surf lesson. Then treat yourself to a massage or a session in the sauna, available for an extra cost.After a buffet meal head to the bar for a delicious cocktail. You can also enjoy afternoon tea and biscuits in the cafe.
- Animation team were brilliant. Good,fast service. Good food variety. I would recommend this place.
- The bed was big. The hotel was close to the beach. The fruit selection was ok. My children liked the pancakes at breakfast.
Restaurant staff is great,
Bar staff friendly but speak very little English
Roomsize is good, cleaners are great
Hired entertainers are great
everything was perfect , accommodation , food , entertainment , location , cleaning,, pools…..
definitely we will come back there
thank you for a great holiday
Great breakfast. Good beds.
Great location. Excellent staff. Lovely cats.
SBH Crystal Beach Hotel & Suites – Adults Only
Unwind with a glass of sangria on the terrace of the pool bar, where you can also grab a snack for lunch.From Crystal Beach Hotel & Suites you can go on a day trip to the stunning nearby sandy beaches, where you can take a dip in the Atlantic waters.Return to the hotel in the evening to dine with all the family. Sample typical Canarian-style dishes accompanied by a bottle of wine or sangria.Rest up in your spacious room in the late evening equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. Alternatively, head down to the complexs bar and socialise with friends or fellow guests over a refreshing drink.
Staff in bar and restaurant are very pleasant and helpful
View from outside area is good
- The room was big, incl. balcony. The breakfast was very good and a very big variety.
- Everything was amazing.area is great with sandy beach.many good restaurants and shops and close to local transports.hotel staff very friendly and kind
Tanto la habitación como del baño son amplios, además tiene una terraza que está muy bien.
Mobiliario anticuado pero en buen estado.
- Todo correcto, solo estuve 1 noche de paso. El desayuno completísimo!! Me sorprendió, había de todo… El personal y la ubicación muy bien
- Staff in bar and restaurant are very pleasant and helpful
Top Hotels In La Pared Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Pared Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Pared Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!