10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Paco California – Top Hotel Reviews
La Paco California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Paco California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Paco California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Paco California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Paco California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Paco California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Paco California:
Hotel Amarano Burbank
A 15 minute walk from the Warner Brothers Studio, this contemporary Burbank hotel features on-site dining, a hot tub and a roof top terrace featuring city views. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Amarano Burbank features comfortably furnished rooms with luxury linens, a bathrobe and minibar. A flat-screen TV with complimentary satellite and an iPod docking station are included.The Privato restaurant serves California cuisine and features an extensive wine list. Guests can dine indoors by candlelight or alfresco on the exterior patio. The Library Lounge offers American fare and a variety of cocktails. The Burbank Hotel Amarano offers room service options.This hotel offers a free shuttle service to Universal Studios just 2 miles away. Discounted tickets are available. The Greek Theater is a 15 minute drive away.
- Very clean rooms, people working at front desk were friendly and helpful.
- Staff was friendly and suite was comfortable. Location perfect for our stay. Bar apps good. Will stay again next time in Burbank.
- Everything was what I look for in a hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and the decor was amazing.
- Many restaurants were within walking distance from hotel. Grocery store, Starbucks, etc..right in front of hotel.
- This is probably the nicest place I have ever stayed and I have traveled a lot both in the states and internationally. The beds are like a cloud and the bathroom shower is huge! I loved all the marble and all the cleanliness! The seasonal decorations were appropriate and not over the top. They are top notch and I will be back! They left me alone when I wanted to be alone and were right there when I needed something!
Colony Inn offers accommodations in North Hollywood.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Los Angeles is 10 miles from Colony Inn, and Santa Monica is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from Colony Inn.
- Loved the room and everything in it. Loved the breakfast in the morning. Liked how they kept iron in office. Loved how friendly the staff was.
- Loved the beds! Very comfy. Large screen TV with HBO and free WiFi .
- Free parking, free breakfast, and it was close-ish to Universal studios.
- The area was safe. The rooms were clean and the workers were friendly.
- The location was good & quite for the most part. Close to Universal Studios. $13 Uber ride to universal. Lots of food locations near by. Beautiful art behind the building of a baby, jimmy Hendrix & Bob Marly. Staff was nice
Holiday Inn Express North Hollywood
An 11-minute drive from Hollywood Boulevard, this hotel features guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. It provides a daily breakfast buffet and free guest parking.A flat-screen cable TV with satellite channels is featured in each air-conditioned room at the Holiday Inn Express North Hollywood. For convenience, each room includes a work desk, a sitting area, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.A guest laundromat is provided at North Hollywood Holiday Inn.Downtown Burbank and Bob Hope International Airport are within 3 miles of this hotel.
- The breakfast was outstanding. The room was absolute perfection. My family and I really enjoyed our stay, and will be returning anytime we are in the LA area.
- Staff and quality of the room since it is a new hotel.
- breakfast was exceptional. The rooms were modern and sleek.
- Location close to places yet far enough away from all the traffic. Easy to driive everywhere
- clean and friendly. morning breakfasts were much better then expexcted
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel offers accommodations in Burbank.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 9 miles from Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel, and Santa Monica is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 3.1 miles from Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel.
- The staff were all fantastic and really helpful. The free shuttle to and from universal and warner brothers was excellent. The drivers were all friendly and informative.
- The staff. The SAFARI INN sign is iconic, so that was cool.
- Room was just redone and was lovely. Towels were old and thin, and the bathroom needed a little work- tub mat was torn and stained and the tub enclosure was broken and patched together. But it was clean, and most importantly for us, we felt very safe! Oh and love the soap and shampoo mounted on the wall. Great way to help with the plastic problem!
- Great location. Free shuttle bus to various places. Heated pool was amazing and rooms great too…far more superior than other 3 star hotels. Plus true romance was filmed here ❤
- Well maintained Motel style accommodation. Helpful staff, and really handy free bookable shuttle bus around Burbank Area including major attractions, shopping centres and Burbank Airport. Little bit of noise from the road, but nothing serious. Comfortable, clean. Associated with hotel next door, so have room service options from its Bistro. Nearby convenience stores for essentials. Great base for Burbank activities. Free parking. Decent range of free TV/Satellite channels. Free Wifi (slow but works) or paid higher speed.
Close to Universal City, home of more than 50 shops and restaurants, this hotel in North Hollywood, California offers contemporary amenities such as free wireless internet and an on-site restaurant.Guests at The Garland can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center. After a busy day, guests can relax in the hot tub.The Courtyard Canteen at The Garland serves Californian cuisine. Guests can also buy a cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee at the Coffee Counter. In the evening, visitors can enjoy a drink on the outdoor patio at the Lobby Bar or the Lounge.
Universal City is a great choice for travelers interested in Universal Studios, theme parks and Disneyland.
- The pool sauna and location was nice the shuttle was nice.
Clean as could be….loved the pool. We have great dinner at the restaurant.
- We love everything about it! It’s our romantic getaway
- Location is very close to Universal Studios and hotel provides free shuttle service. Breakfast was great.
- Rooms lovely and clean. Concierge Kiley excellent support.
Lexen Hotel – North Hollywood Near Universal Studios
Located in North Hollywood, Lexen Hotel – North Hollywood Near Universal Studios features a fitness centre and a shared lounge.Every room has a flat-screen TV with with cable channels.This property also provides guests with a 24-hour front desk. Bicycle racks are also available.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Media Center Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Burbank! Located in Burbank, California, this hotel is within walking distance of Warner Brothers Studio and NBC Studios. The smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with a refrigerator.Best Western Media Center Inn and Suites offers air-conditioned rooms that are equipped with a microwave and free Wi-Fi. Each room has a 42-inch flat-screen TV, seating area and coffee maker.A daily continental breakfast is served in the morning at Media Center Best Western Inn. Guests of the hotel can work out in the 24-hour gym or use the business center. Laundry facilities and free parking are available.Universal Studios and downtown Hollywood are 2 miles from the Best Western.
- The breakfast was hot, fresh and the staff were friendly!
- The people were very nice and everything was clean and nice
- The bed was like sleeping on a pillow after a long day of traveling. The breakfast bar had perfect choices to start my day.
- Excellent property near a lot of attractions such as Universal Stuidos and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Convenient FREE parking and good quality FREE breakfast.
- For us this was the perfect location, facility and best value.
Coast Anabelle Hotel
Coast Anabelle Hotel offers accommodations in Burbank. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 9 miles from Coast Anabelle Hotel, and Santa Monica is 14 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Love the hotel in general – good location and close to my daughter. Clean rooms and nice sized. Liked the free wifi too.
- Bar tender was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. Front desk staff were were very nice and, hospitable and helpful . The shuttle driver was polite and on time.
- I love their beds and comfy pillows. Best sleep ever!
- I liked that everything was exactly like on the website. I think that also the associate hotel is very good (Safari Inn) we went there for the swimming pool. It is cheaper so probably I would have chosen that one. Great to have a private free parking (you need to have the car here if you want to see Los Angeles).
- they have shuttle to universal studio, 15m, very convenient.
The Sheraton Universal Hotel is ideally positioned in the heart of Universal City just moments away from many area attractions. Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool.Every air-conditioned room at the Sheraton Universal include a flat-screen television and a phone. Some rooms provide a balcony and patio.The Sheraton Universal Hotel, provides easy access to all the area has to offer: dining, shopping, entertainment, and much more. All coupled with a wide range of modern amenities sure to meet the needs of both leisure and business travelers alike.Guests of the Sheraton Universal Hotel, will be within minutes of Melrose Avenue, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and downtown Los Angeles. Guests will also be able to experience Universal Studios and the Hollywood Hills. After a day of exploring guests can unwind at the property’s on-site cocktail lounge.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 4.3 miles from Sheraton Universal.
Universal City is a great choice for travelers interested in Universal Studios, theme parks and Disneyland.
- Great location, easy walk to Universal Studios, so comfortable, and beautifully appointed rooms. Excellent breakfast albeit a bit pricey. Overall a wonderful stay.
- The guest rooms are modern and updated. In addition the rooms are very clean and a good size. We had a nice view. If you are planning a trip to Universal Studios, this is a wonderful property.
- Bed was lovely, nice bathroom facilities and very friendly and helpful staff
- Perfect location for those who want to visit Universal City. Friendly staff and great service.
Location was PERFECT for access to Universal Studios and surrounding attractions.
LOVED the Happy Hour prices in the lounge and the people serving us.
El Royale Hotel – Near Universal Studios Hollywood
One of our best sellers in Los Angeles! Located in the Studio City neighborhood in Los Angeles, 16 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, El Royale Hotel – Near Universal Studios Hollywood features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 4.3 miles from El Royale Hotel .
Studio City is a great choice for travelers interested in theme parks, Universal Studios and entertainment.
- Great location close to universal studios . Amazing and very helpful staff , they managed to hold a room until last minute in all star weekend. Definetly will stay again
- Easy parking right in front of the rooms. Room was clean and smart. Near 24-hour drug stores and a Trader Joe’s. Bed and pillows and bathroom were all fine.
- Very close to Oil Can Harry’s Country dancing night
- The hotel staff is very friendly and help fix the toilet problem while we just arrived, thanks Robert. Good choice to stay if you have plan to visit universal studio which only takes you less than 15mins by walk. No worry for parking as garage is just next to your room. Ralphs supermarket is nearby and convenient.
- The breakfast was good and the location was conveniently located close to Universal Studios.
Top Hotels In La Paco California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Paco California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Paco California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Paco California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!