10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Nou Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Nou Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Nou Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Nou Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Nou Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Nou Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Nou Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Nou Catalonia:
The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the ski slopes and less than 2 hours from Barcelona. It is also located next to Cercs Mining Museum.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Restaurant Santa Barbara. Barbecue facilities are also available and there is a bar.There are many activities to be enjoyed in the surrounding area of Santa Bárbara, including horse riding, fishing and cycling.
- Luxurious and fantastic rooms in a quiet place. Beautiful landscape and close to a territorial museum. Really cheap in relation to the quality of the room. Friendly staff. Traditional Catalan and Continental breakfast of good quality. The restaurant is not placed in the same building, but really close (3 min walk) with traditional countryside food, really cheap.
- Stunning location, excellent views, very helpful staff
- Excellent value for money. Rooms are well designed, modern, comfortable, very well equipped and pristine clean. Toiletries and (great) shower. The surroundings are quiet and off the beaten track. The staff is efficient and very friendly. They went the extra mile when I left a jacket behind. They were swift to contact me and post the forgotten items home for me.
- What a gem.This hotel was situated well off the main road. You wind up for just over 3 km. The decor was modern and every thing looked new. The room was comfortable with all the extras you would expect in a 4 star hotel. We ate outside and the authentic meals were filling and tasty. The breakfast was plentiful and the coffee perfect.
A very enjoyable mountain hotel with comfortable rooms and extremely friendly & helpful staff. Lunches up at the ‘Santa Barbara Canteen’ were a whole new dimension in quantity & quality. The snack bar/shop provided pastries or tostadas or cold meat and lots of fresh fruit for breakfast and a large choice of snacks for the rest of the day.
Some great scenery & walks just out of the front door.
Hotel El Jou
Horses are available for guests to go horse riding and visit the nature reserve dedicated to the conservation of European Bisons, upon request.Rooms feature a rustic décor and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel El Jou’s restaurant serves home-made dishes and is set in a dining room with exposed stone walls. Berga also offers a selection of dining options and shops.The ski slopes at La Molina and Masella are around 40 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona can be reached in 1.5 hours’ drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- The location of the place is very good. It was on top (almost) of the mountain! Such a lovely scenery. It’s very calm, away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. The food (dinner) was good! It’s really delicious. My husband and I were very happy about it. It’s a good place for weddings and debut.
- Hotel con encanto enclavado en medio de la naturaleza. Volveré)
- La comida excelente, las vistas y estar en la naturaleza con tus mascotas y mas animales que había en la finca lo mejor. Lo recomiendo para ir con niños, mascotas y para escapar de la ciudad.
- Entorno precioso, buen servicio y gente muy agradable. Ibamos con un perro y resultó muy agradable y facil todo.
- La habitación, las vistas, el entorno, el hotel en sí precioso. Nuestra habitación tenia una gran terraza y era superacogedora, para los que viajamos con perros es un lujazo.
HCC Ciutat De Berga
In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
- Friendly staff and convenient location to walk around the town
- The hotel is centrally located with parking directly outside in the town square. I’ve stayed at this hotel several times and the double rooms have always been a good size, adequate and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Perfect halfway point from Barcelona to Andorra for skiing. Nice hotel, nice staff and easy to find. Parking next to hotel.
– pleasant place (town) to stay on the way to/from Andorra
– very clean
– quiet at night outside
– comfortable bed
– friendly staff
- Excellent location in the Berguedà region. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Hotel Casa Duaner
The simple rooms at this hotel offer mountain views and come with heating, tiled floors, a wardrobe, a TV, a telephone and a desk. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge and a dining area.Hotel Casa Duaner Restaurant serves daily menus during the week and an à la carte menu at weekends. They specialise in grilled meats and local traditional cuisine.Surrounded by nature, the property is well situated for outdoor activities such as hiking.Barcelona Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away and Ripoll is 23 miles from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Vic.
- Casa Duaner is in a great location for exploring Cadi-Moixero natural park after driving up from Barcelona. The room was spartan but clean. The tiny swimming pool was a wonderful surprise on a hot afternoon! The restaurant had great food and the man called the “Grandpa of Barça football club” was a regular, which was kind of funny.
Good restaurant with local products
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- the owner/(manager?) offered us breakfast before the actual breakfast time since we had to leave early.very nice of him! and even offered a tea to a friend who was not even staying in the hotel.
The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the sun terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge or your own guestroom. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
Car park on site
Restaurant on site better than local places
- Ideal hotel for one night stop over with off-road onsite parking.
- Lovely little place very friendly. Would stay again. Good food.
Friendly welcome and a good location for a 1 night stop over on our way to Andorra.
Very spacious room, nice continental breakfast.
- Very friendly staff, rooms very clean and beds comfortable.
- Car park on site
Hotel Berga Park
All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town centre. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
- La habitación, era excelente, solo faltaba algún cojín extra, estoy acostumbrado al cojín duro y alto.
Hotel Ca L’amagat
Hotel Ca L’amagat’s was a former tavern opened in the early 1900s by the owner’s grandparents. The comfortable, heated rooms have wooden floors and come with plasma TV, a desk and private bathroom.Ca L’amagat’s restaurant serves set menus and dishes featuring traditional, Catalan cuisine. There is also a cosy lounge with fireplace, and several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Nature lovers will find the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve less than 0.6 miles away. The historical town of Cercs is a 15-minute drive away, with its Sant Quirze de Pedret Church and the Cercs Mining Museum.Hotel Ca L’amagat is 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from central Barcelona and 43.5 miles from the charming town of Vic.
- The hotel was very quiet and the proprietor was friendly and helpful. He gave us directions and maps for hikes in the beautiful Cadi-Moixero Natural Park, and helped us communicate with our next hotel in Barcelona. Breakfast came with our room. The hotel served lunch and dinner as well, and has a snack bar that is open whenever meals are not being served. Baga is small, and during our early October visit, we thought we may be the only tourists in town! We found Baga and this hotel to be a good location to stay for hiking in the Cadi-Moixero Natural Park in the Pyrenees Mountains.
- the owner manager was delightful and obliging and hard working. The room itself was very basic and not air conditioned. It was quite old fashioned but bed was comfie and depite ourbinitial concerns it was quiet
The service was excellent. The owner was very friendly and gave us a great walk recommendation. They were very accommodating in the hotel and restaurant and the food in the restaurant was very good indeed.
The village of Baga isn’t particularly charming but the surrounding area is fantastic and it’s a great base for lovely walks and foraging for mushrooms in the autumn!
- We felt very comfy, nice and friendly stuff. Very rich and good breakfast and even better dinner!
En general tot era molt adequat
El Querol Vell
All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also provide guests with garden views. All guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at El Querol Vell.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling.Font-Romeu is 26 miles from El Querol Vell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 43 miles from the hotel.
- A great place with a husband and wife team that made us feel welcome. V good home made cooking too . This is all located in a beautiful part of Spain
- This place is pure piece of art, but cosy as grandma house in the same time:)
Lovely owners, very welcoming and helpful.
Beautiful location and scenery!
Alot of animals and playground for the kids.
Great dinner and breakfast.
- The place is super cute. The owners are fantastic and welcome you with open arms and will go far beyond to make your stay a great experience. We arrived late (10pm) and had dinner waiting for us.
Hotel con mucho encanto
Y el poni!!
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
The elegant rooms at Hotel Ca l´Andreu are bright, spacious and many have a balcony. All include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Suites also have a lounge.The property serves breakfast and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine and wines. You can relax in the lounge with fireplace reading a book from the library or playing a board game.The Ca l´Andreu is well located for cycling and hiking and various outdoor activities and guided tours are on offer. Picnics can also be provided for days out.The hotel has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from the Masella Ski Resort. The town of Berga is just over 18.6 miles away.
- Lovely helpful staff. Evening meal was excellent and includes a bottle of wine in the price! Fresh pastries for breakfast.
The hotel staff was wonderful, they helped us throughout our whole stay.
Special mention to the breakfast: freshly baked bread and croissants.
Amazing views over Pedraforca.
Parking facilities available.
- The hosts were great, they were very welcoming even to our dog and the location is excellent!
- Very friendly and casual staff who are more than happy happy to accommodate whenever you need it. Rooms are spacious. Views are nice. Indoor and outdoor lounge areas are pleasant. Pets are more than welcome (at a small fee). Neighboring villages are worth exploring. You are at nature’s doorstep, so lace up and get out there!
wonderful place, staff, breakfast and hotel bar with fireplace.
the views from the hotel are unreal. on our last day we woke up to an unexpected landscape covered in snow, magic!
Each room comes with free WiFi and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Fine-dining dishes are served at the hotel restaurant, as well as a wide range of wines. There is also a bar, shared lounge area and games room.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The town of Berga is 7.5 miles from Cal Majoral and Cadi-Moixero Natrue Reserve is 18.6 miles away.
- Melmelada molt bona, i l’hotel molt maco i comode. La finestra-balco ens va agradar.
- Es un hostal encantador donde te sientes a gusto, es rustico pero confortable, la habitación bien acondicionada, el baño amplio, la cama comoda, las zonas comunes acogedoras y un gran jardin. El desayuno abundante y de muy buena calidad. Ademas teniamos todo el hotel para nosotros y cenamos en la zona de la chimenea que nos la encedieron , estuvimos superagusto, también el desayuno lo tomamos allí, fué perfecto,ademas muy atenta la chica del establecimiento. Sin duda volveremos!
- Establecimiento muy acogedor en un entorno precioso en mitad campiña catalana
- Me encantó el trato de los empleados hacia nosotros. Estuvieron muy atentos y nos ofrecieron todo lo que necesitábamos y más. La localización es preciosa, la cena y el desayuno estaban riquísimos, repetiría sin dudarlo.
- Trato inmejorable, personal super atento. Repetiremos en breve, de lo mejor!!!
Top Hotels In La Nou Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Nou Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Nou Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Nou Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!