10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Nava Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Nava Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Nava Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Nava Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Nava Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Nava Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Nava Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Nava Andalucía:
Hotel Apartamento Rural Finca Valbono
Situated a short distance from Aracena, in the heart of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche nature reserve, with its superb countryside made up of olive groves, woodland, rocky crags and valleys dotted with dreamy whitewashed villages.The hotel itself is surrounded by chestnut trees, oaks and cork trees. It is an attractive hotel with 6 rooms and 20 countryside apartments, a bar, living room, and a fully-equipped meeting room.
- Nice location less than a mile from Aracena. Lovely grounds and rustic style
- The room was very large and luxurious. The staff very friendly and helpful. The setting is very tranquil and is not really very far to town if you have a car. The parking was great. The pets are all very friendly.
- Lovely furnishings and view, super location , helpful recommendations, help with luggage
- Peaceful, beautuful surroundings, very clean, smashing pool,friendly family run finka complex, the finkas are cool in the heat and full of character..definately one to return to.
- There is a very nice walking route near the hotel. Also the pool is very nice but wasn´t open the weekend we were there due to the weather.
Hotel Rural Villa Onuba
At the hotel, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Hotel Rural Villa Onuba also offer a garden view.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Aracena is 6 miles from Hotel Rural Villa Onuba, while El Castillo de las Guardas is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Sierra Luz
The Sierra Luz resort has a nice rural location in the province of Huelva. It is surrounded by nice gardens and mountains.The hotel offers simple en suite rooms with a TV. All rooms have heating, air conditioning and disabled access.The Sierra Luz restaurant serves a mix of traditional and modern meals. There is also a bar, a terrace with nice views and a garden. Homemade pastries and a range of local tapas are available here.The surroundings are popular for hiking and horse-riding. The hotel has its own tour desk and gift shop.
- Villas were large, spacious and well air conditioned. Staff were good, polite and helpful.
- Worked very hard to accommodate us for an additional night
- Staff super friendly, motivated and swift working. They all seemed to have a good sense of humor. Spacious room, good wifi. There are a disposable toothbrush and -paste, a comb and raisor and soap as well as a soap and shampoo in dispensers. The hotel is right at the start of tracks into the mountains. And for those who like horses, like me, dozens of horses near, and riders passing by quite often. Picadero in a nearby village if you want to ride. Nearby castle is worth a vist.
- The hotel is worth a better rating than I gave. However SEE MY COMMENTS.
Modern hotel on the edge of a traditional Spanish town…
plenty of narrow roads and cobbles…
All the staff were pleasant and engaging, the young man managing the bar and cafe in the evening worked his socks off with a smile and great attitude…
Our rooms were clean and tidy with all the standard facilities one would expect.
Our evening meal option was served on the patio area, but with a 3 course menu of the day and other main courses for just €8, cold beer and decent local wine… everything was just splendid.
Hotel Convento Aracena & SPA
Hotel Convento Aracena & SPA combines original stonework with modern, contemporary design. The stylish rooms have air conditioning, free WiFi, a minibar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.You can use the spa for an extra charge. There is a steam bath and a hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served daily, including local products.The countryside surrounding Aracena is ideal for cycling and you can hire bikes at reception.Jabugo is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Seville can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Lovely rooms, excellent staff and a fabulous building.
- We adored our stay! The Junior Suite was beautiful and the breakfast buffet was the nicest we’ve ever seen.
- The property has been beautifully restored whilst retaining the charm and interest of the original buildings; the chapel, cloisters, and rooftop views are fantastic. The location is very convenient to the bus station and the town centre. Rooms are very comfortable and the breakfasts are generous and satisfying. Staff are polite and helpful. Well worth the price. We have found Aracena to be a great gateway to the Parque Natural, easily accessed from Sevilla.
- The food options were great. Tapas at the bar made a great lunch alternative and nothing was lacking at the breakfast buffet.
- Breakfast was good – in terms of selection, and also ambience of breakfast cafe.
Hotel Galería Essentia
At Hotel Galería Essentia, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at Hotel Galería Essentia also feature a seating area. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property. The restaurant at Hotel Galería Essentia serves Spanish cuisine.Hotel Galería Essentia has an outdoor pool. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel Galería Essentia can find nearby.Seville Airport is 48 miles away.
- Great wheelchair accessible room and the fact you could book it seperately online. The tapas bar in hotel was delicious and reasonably priced and the staff serving us were fantastic. The accessible bathroom facilities were great for paraplegic in a manual wheelchair.
- The chic deco, the cosy bedroom, the very attentive and helpful staff, the town centre at your doorstep and the nice breakfast
It was overall a perfect experience .
And a beautiful place to be as well.
- This is a fabulous, modern boutique hotel. All bedrooms are individually designed and decorated, as are most of the communal areas. Various artworks are dotted around the hotel and the furnishings, from tables and chairs to the lighting, all show unique design features. The restaurant is of a very high standard at reasonable prices and the rooftop terrace and pool are stunning. All the sights of Aracena are within walking distance – the furthest barely 15 minutes on foot – so we just left the car in the car park for the three nights we were there.
- All together a good experience. Some of the untraditional modern interior does not work (steel nighttables are noisy, straw lightshades take up too much space), but all in all it’s ok.
Hotel Los Castaños
The hotel is set in rural Huelva province, 55.9 miles from Seville. The border with Portugal is 43.5 miles away. The Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park is ideal for walking, cycling or bird-watching.Rooms at Hotel Castaños are simple and functional. They all have air conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Rooms also have a full en suite bathroom.Los Castaños has a restaurant, with wonderful views of the countryside. There is also a bar, and a lounge area with an open fire place. The hotel offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.
- Breakfast based on traditional Spanish, adequate and reasonable priced, coffee excellent and addition gladly provided. English at reception limited but sufficient to get by.
The reception staff were very helpful. They gave us a town plan, explained where all the sites were located.
No hairdryers in the room but one was provided as soon as I asked.
- The hotel staff were fun and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The fire in the lobby was kept going at all times and was a pleasant place to relax and warm-up from the midwinter chill. Breakfast by the fire each morning was very nice.
- Located right in the centre of town, a 5-minute walk from the Caves.
- La alegría con la que sirve el desayuno la chica de recepción.
Hotel Sierra de Aracena
The Sierra de Aracena Hotel has Mudejar-style design, typical of southern Spain. It offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a bar and a 24-hour reception.Hotel Sierra de Aracena is in the centre of Aracena. This historic town has a castle and famous caves. It is set in the beautiful Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park. The regional capital of Huelva is around 62.1 miles away.
- A good base for a holiday in the area. Aracena is quiet, friendly, well kept and clean. The hotel is basic but clean, and the staff were friendly, and lots of tourist leaflets provided. Like all other Spanish hotels no kettle / tea / coffee in the room.
- What I enjoyed the most was the atmosphere this why I booked a second night, never slept so well
- Modest hotel but very good value for money and located in lovely town and area!!!
- The room was big enough for two and the bed comfortable. TV was also available.
The location is good for visiting the caves,and the museum of ham
is also close.
It was ideal for our one night stay.
Hotel La Era de Aracena
La Era de Aracena’s charming accommodation has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Its air-conditioned rooms and houses have a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Houses also feature a kitchen.A range of traditional Spanish cuisine is on offer in the Aracena’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace offering views of the surrounding valley.The area surrounding the hotel is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Gruta de las Maravillas Caves can be found in the centre of Aracena, 0.9 miles from La Era.
- No steps to access room. Lovely views, spacious room.
- Views from the balcony outside the restaurant were lovely.
- The only thing it really had going for it were the views.
- Rural aspect with stunning uninterrupted views of the countryside.
- Everything was fine. Staff very helpful. Menu limited but adequate. Delightful setting
Hotel Restaurante La Chácara
All rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They also come with a view, marble floors and a TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The restaurant serves homemade and classic cuisine of Extremadura. Guest will also find a bar. The hotel also offers meeting facilities. The surrounding area is popular for horse riding and hiking activities.Hotel Restaurante La Chácara is 0.6 miles from the nearest supermarket. The Templar town of Jerez de Los Caballeros is 12.4 miles from the hotel. Nertóbriga, a Celtic archaeological site is 6.2 miles away, while the Museum is 3.7 miles away. Badadoz Airport is at a distance of 52.8 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Rincón del Abade
Hotel Rincón del Abade is a traditional building full of stone, rustic brick and wood. It is situated within the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park, only 3.7 miles from the Portuguese border.All of the rooms at the Rincón del Abade feature iron beds, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom.The Rincón’s restaurant serves typical meals from the region and local specials such as Ibérico ham. A log fire can be found in the lobby.Rincón del Abade guests have access to the public pool and public gym.The cafeteria features products from the Huelva Mountains and excellent regional wine. There is a large bar, while the café also offers views over the pretty gardens and satellite TV.
- Lots of character. Nice bar atmosphere and people. Owner is great. Rooms clean. Stone bathroom with a bath. Perfect after a long ride. Also manage to eat and the food was very tasty, quickly prepared and exactly what I wanted.
- Gemütliches Landhotel, ruhig gelegen, am Rande von Encinasola. Rustikales Zimmer mit Terrasse mit Blick auf das schöne Dorf. Gutes Restaurant mit freundliches Bedienung. Frühstück an der Bar. Lecker und preiswert! Parkplatz hinter dem Hotel, in der Anlage. Lift vorhanden! Mit Garten!
- la proximité du Portugal et un personnel très très sympathique la chambre rapport qualité prix est correcte
- La comida es muy buena,típica de la zona, lugar en plena naturaleza, muy tranquilo, la limpieza y el personal excepcional.
- gutes essen im restaurant,ruhige zimmer,aufmerksame bedienung an der bar,dem regen österlichen treiben zum trotz
Top Hotels In La Nava Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Nava Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Nava Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Nava Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!