10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Muela Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Muela Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Muela Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Muela Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Muela Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Muela Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Muela Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Muela Andalucía:
Hotel Tres Jotas
Hotel Tres Jotas provides accommodation with free Wi-Fi and an en suite bathroom. They are ideal spaces to enjoy a typical, Spanish-style siesta in the afternoon.After taking breakfast on the terrace of one of the numerous bars or cafes in the centre, you can stroll to the nearby beach – a 10-minute walk away.Conil is a lovely, enchanting town with narrow winding streets and interesting attractions such as the Guzmán tower or the St. Catalina church.
- The location was good, the hotel was quaint and the staff were nice and helpful.
Really good stay over all.
Staff is super friendly and the location is great as well. within a couple of minutes you are in the city center and restaurants, supermarkets ect are nearby too.
Great location for the old town. Nice old fashioned traditional hotel with very pleasant and helpful staff. Spacious room with balcony over the Main Street.
Great value for the price.
- Knowing Conil, hotels are popular and will always be filled. This hotel was away from the hustle of the old town but not too far which was fab for us. We had a hire car too and we parked in their garage facilities. Driving and parking can be a nightmare in the old town narrow streets and limited on street parking.Clean rooms but basic but you get what you pay for. We paid £370 ish for 4 nights -bargain! If you want a no frills beach hotel this is it.
- la limpieza y camas comodas, persianas automaticas y armario amplio, aire y tv geniales!
Hotel Ritual El Palmar-Adults Only
The units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. HOTEL RITUAL EL PALMAR provides some rooms that include a balcony, and the rooms include a kettle. All units have a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Hotel Ritual El Palmar offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna. The area is popular for hiking, and car hire is available at the hotel.Cádiz is 23.6 miles from HOTEL RITUAL EL PALMAR, while Jerez de la Frontera is 28.6 miles away. Jerez Airport is 32.3 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view. Nice pool. Comfortable rooms. Location close enough to Vejer and beaches
- I went off season, I was among very few people, all resort to my self, SPA included, infinity pool, amzingmspaces, amazing views amazing value for money (off season) really recommended for couples
It is always a pleasure to stay at the rituals …. I love it – and I can say i‘m traveling a lot and staying always in hotels !
The breakfast – you have to try the homemade cakes!!!!
All the best – thx so much
And I will continue coming !!!!
- The hotel had only been open a week so not all facilities were open. The staff more than made up for it. The location is stunning with great views
- El emplazamiento, con unas vistas preciosas de el palmar, las instalaciones, la habitaciónperfecta, la piscina un lujo y el spa muy bien… A destacar la cocinera que era una maravilla
Hotel El Paso
Air-conditioned rooms come with a TV, desk and safe. They have tiled floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Breakfast is available at the El Paso, and guests can relax with a drink at the bar.Free parking is offered and the A48 Motorway is easily accessible. Barbate Beach is 7.5 miles away and Dehesa Montenmedio Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Great place to stay if you are travelling with a dog.
- The best family run Hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Amazing people that will do anything to make your stay,comfortable, enjoyable and a pleasure to know that small business people like them still exist. A 10 out of 10 experience. One I have already recommended to friends and business clients.
- A very friendly, comfortable hotel. All the staff were excellent and very helpful. Our room was spacious with all the necessary facilities. The bathroom was well equipped with a powerful shower. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of variety, lots of fruit, cereals, huge croissants and a small choice of hot items. Coffee was freshly made and fruit juice was provided. The swimming pool area was lovely and quiet and well kept.
- We liked the Spanish style of the building both externally and internally. The gardens and swimming pool to the rear were laid out well. Breakfast was superb with such variety of fare available. All the staff were helpful and caring. A really lovely family run hotel which we would recommend. Excellent.
- Very helpful staff, pretty pool and grounds, lovely view of Vejer de la Frontera, comfortable room, good wifi.
Hotel La Casa del Califa
Each room at the La Casa del Califa hotel is decorated in a different style. Each includes free Wi-Fi, a tea/coffee maker, air conditioning and a bathroom with modern shower.Guests can enjoy mint tea, drinks and fresh pastries at the Califa Garden. The rooftop terrace offers views of the Sierra Retin, Laguna de la Janda lake and the mountains.The hotel restaurant serves Moroccan, Lebanese and Middle Eastern food. It has a range of fish and grilled meat dishes and over 11 vegetarian options.Hotel La Casa del Califa also has a cave-lounge, as well as charming patios.
- This place has a unique character and spotlessly clean. A jewel in middle beautiful town. Service was great.
Restaurant food very good, helpful staff.
The hotel itself is a wonderful maze of rooms and passageways, no good if you need a lift, but otherwise just delightful
Our room, Luna, had the most spectacular views. Bright and airy.
The dining room at night was beautiful and middle eastern inspired food fabulous
- Location, ambience, the night receptionist was amazingly friendly and proactive. He “volunteered” us to get to know the terrace which has a stunning view even when we had to leave at 7am in the morning; this little extra effort was def worthwhile.
- Property has an air of mystery and romance with beautiful art and furnishings.
La Fonda Antigua
At the inn, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a shower, and selected rooms come with a balcony.Cádiz is 26 miles from La Fonda Antigua. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Great place. Great manager just a superb location and beautiful property. Miss it and you miss a gem
Fabulous location and host. Very stylish in a boutique kind of way.
Good size rooms with great shower. The terrace for breakfast has fabulous vues to the mountains and the Med.
- Beautiful, quirky and welcoming hotel – a relaxing retreat from the hot weather outside!
- Gorgeous little hotel with spectacular views. We stayed in room 7 which has its own terrace, totally recommended! Host was incredibly accommodating and full of fantastic bar & restaurant recommendations, can’t wait to return!
beautiful place, nice style, awesome terrace with a nice view! everything is nice decorated with cool details in every corner! Emilio who welcomed us was very open and friendly and we had interesting conversations! we also loved the breakfast area and choice!
rooms become more interesting &special and more expensive as higher as they are! we loved ours, especially the little balcony and view over the oldtown! the price was worth it!
The Hotel V… has been restored from a 16th century house. It is a charming setting and you can enjoy the magnificent views of the Andalusian landscape while sampling tapas from the terraces.Surrounded by the rich monumental heritage of Vejer, this establishment is only 5.5 miles from El Palmar beach. There are a wealth of activities organized by the hotel, including hunting, polo and wine tastings.
- This is a lovely boutique hotel in the centre of Vejer de la Frontera. Staff were extremely helpful and were so wonderful to us as we were on honeymoon so threw in a few unexpected surprises to make our stay extra special. It was a nice gesture 🙂 also liked the honest bar – felt homely and comfortable
- perfect room with a great view and a wonderful breakfast! definately our best hotel in spain!
- Friendly and helpful staff. the rooms were spacious and comfortable. It was a quiet location.
- Beautiful boutique hotel right in the centre of the historic town. Easy walking distance to lots of lovely bars and restaurants. An amazing view from the rooftop, which has loungers, a tiny pool and an honesty bar. The room was lovely – clean, comfortable and very stylish.
- Comfortable rooms and facilities. Breakfast was excellent. Good location and close to some great restaurants. Roof terrace is lovely as well.
La Botica de Vejer
Rooms at La Botica de Vejer are traditional, with tiled floors and simple furnishings. They are air conditioned and come with a TV.The hotel serves a continental breakfast daily. There is also a variety of restaurants in Vejer de la Frontera, within a 5-minute walk.The staff at the Botica’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Andalucía.The beaches of El Palmar and Caños de Meca are within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Vejer itself contains some charming architecture, such as the Divine Saviour Church, located 650 feet from the hotel.
- The staff were very helpful. Private parking was very useful. Breakfast was good. Vejer is great to explore on foot.
View of the valley was breath-taking
Bed was amazingly comfy
Room was simple but lovely
Staff were mega friendly and helpful
- The selection of things available for breakfast was really good. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend and take other friends there.
location of the property within the old town walls.
The roof top patio area with amazing views.
Very good breakfast included
- A beautiful little hotel on a quiet street,only a short walk from the main square and restaurants.
Tugasa Hotel Convento San Francisco
Rooms at Tugasa Hotel Convento San Francisco feature tranquil, rustic atmosphere. Its historic details, including mosaics and religious frescoes, along with panoramic, hilltop views create a unique setting.The hotel’s restaurants serves traditional cuisine. There is also a 24-hour front desk.Enjoy visits to the surrounding authentic white villages of traditional Andalusia, or take the short journey to some of the fantastic nearby beaches.
- Very interesting historic building in a great central location.
- Nothing to like, very disappointing. May as well stay at a hostal.
An extraordinary hotel: a rare opportunity to experience a precious 18th century convent space as a guest. Very sacred “sense” to the building, beautiful restored stairwells, beamed ceilings, ancient frescos, and mystical stone walls.
There is a heavenly scent of cleanliness to the hotel, like a church.
The staff is more than excellent. Such kind and loving people, in keeping with the spirit of the place. Very welcoming and calm.
I hope to return!
- The staff were very welcoming & helpful throughout our stay. They were delighted that I could talk in Spanish & were patient! The location was very good.
- This hotel is centrally located. Our room was super quiet and the bed was comfortable.
A traditional whitewashed building in a lovely natural setting, the Sindhura’s rooms are sophisticated, with air conditioning, minibar and satellite TV.Enjoy the peace and quiet on the 2 Andalusian-style patios, where you can soak up the sun and the atmosphere.You can savor delicious traditional dining on the Sindhura’s panoramic terrace. The restaurants large windows also offer great views of the landscape.After a day out by the pool or on the beach, relax by the large fireplace, where you can check your email using the free internet.Make the most of free parking to tour this beautiful region of South of Spain.
- The hotel was more than we expected: beautifully situated on a hilltop in the countryside with a magnificent view of the sea, the suite was marvellous, the owners very kind, breakfast and diner of high quality. We definitely will return one day!
- It was set in a tranquil area. The staff were pleasant .
- It’s hard to underestimate this beautiful, peaceful, chilled out hotel. The staff are just lovely, especially young Ana who served us a tasty lunch on our first day, and free poured me the most delicious G&T of the whole holiday. She is a real asset. The setting is like actual paradise; you feel like you’re experiencing some proper Andalucían countryside. The wild flowers were like nothing I’ve ever seen; an abundance of colour and blooms.
- Quaint and relaxing location about 15 minutes drive to nice beaches. Loved the owner’s friendly old dogs roaming around the property each day… added to the friendly atmosphere.
- it was quit , vary nice view , not to big/large , so no overcrowding.
Casa La Siesta
Each charming room, suite and villa at Casa La Siesta has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, and Egyptian cotton sheets. All accommodation has a sofa and an iPod docking station. There is also free Wi-Fi.The stylish Moroccan-style bathrooms have rain-effect showers and roll-top baths. There are also bathrobes and REN toiletries.The Restaurant serves creative Spanish cuisine made with produce grown on the Siesta’s estate. There is also a varied selection of local wines.The surrounding area is ideal for cycling and horse riding. The beaches at Conil de la Frontera are 9.3 miles away, while Cádiz can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
What a wonderful place to spend a few quiet days. Excellent, very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful location surrounded by a lush garden and a great, large pool. Spotlessly and cizy room, comfortable bed. Lots of pretty places to relax on the property and delicious, homemade and fresh food. We loved the people there, the location and of course the black cat – queen of the castle 😉
Will definitely return! Thank you!
- Just wonderful , probably the best hotel we’ve ever stayed in
- Loved the super attentive staff, the relaxed approach, beautiful and peaceful surroundings, excellent food and the free beer and soft drinks on tap. Also, Casa la Siesta is in a fantastic location to explore the area with all the stunning beaches and major towns/cities a short drive away- the longest being to Jerez at about an hour.
- Die Lage ist sehr schön. Ein wunderschönes Haus und Garten, schönstes Ambiente, exzellent geführt, gutes Frühstück, Essen. Es hat an nichts gefehlt.
- Bonita decoración y entorno, y el personal es realmente agradable y atento. Un 10 para el equipo!
- What a wonderful place to spend a few quiet days. Excellent, very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful location surrounded by a lush garden and a great, large pool. Spotlessly and cizy room, comfortable bed. Lots of pretty places to relax on the property and delicious, homemade and fresh food. We loved the people there, the location and of course the black cat – queen of the castle 😉
Top Hotels In La Muela Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Muela Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Muela Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Muela Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!