10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Misión Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
La Misión Baja California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Misión Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Misión Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Misión Baja California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Misión Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Misión Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Misión Baja California:
Poco Cielo Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Rosarito, 23 miles from Ensenada, Poco Cielo Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tijuana is 30 miles from Poco Cielo, and San Miguel is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 30 miles from Poco Cielo Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Bajamar is set within Bajamar Ocean Front Resort and features rooms overlooking its golf course, swimming pool and gardens. The hotel features tennis courts, a restaurant and bar.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hacienda Bajamar has traditional décor. All rooms have a balcony and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Dos Lagos Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and a range of Mexican cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a drink in La Trampa Bar.
The Bajamar is a 40-minute drive from Ensenada and its airport. Rosarito and Tijuana are less than 43 miles away.
- If you’re into golfing, it’s a great option.
- The staff was really nice and the place was quiet when you walk around.
- Quiet, clean, and very picturesque! Love the buffet on the weekend.
- No kids, the space and the golf course are nice. I didn’t like that We didn’t have WiFi because they didn’t want to give the right password they always gave us the wrong one and we called the front desk several times. The rooms needs renovations. The prices on the drinks are too high. They need an elevator or a ramp to go to the second floor for disabled people. Another bad thing is the bar and restaurant close too early and there is no market or a convenience store near by.
- Room,quite,and the food was excellent a little pricey for kids but good
Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas
On the coast of the Pacific Ocean and 30 minutes from the San Ysidro Border, this resort features a spa, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.The accommodations at Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas have a balcony and patio. A sitting area with cable TV is also provided.Two lighted multipurpose courts and a basketball court are on the grounds of Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas. A restaurant and bar are also on site. Room service is available. Guests can also enjoy a hot tub, an indoor pool and and ocean-view pool, along with a children’s playground, a sports bar and ping-pong.This property is enrolled in the “Fast Pass” program, which can help reduce wait times for guests crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.Puerto Nuevo Lobster Village is one block from the property. Rosarito Beach in Baja California is less than 20 minutes from the resort.
- Very nice staff. Clean rooms with nice views, really loved that they have an outdoor and a warm indoor pool with hot tubs. Restaurant and bar are great. Overall a great place to stay for your vacation. Almost forgot basketball court and kids playground
- The property is clean and staff are helpful and friendly. A bonus is the show every Saturday. The buffet is small but there is plenty to choose from.
- Staff did not want to return a family members Ipad that they found in his room when he asked to switch
- Swimming pool, The restaurant food was great!! And the ocean view was breathtaking!!
- I liked the fact that had more than one pool. And a huge playground for the kids.
Rocas del Valle
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Rocas del Valle is located in Ensenada in the region of Baja California, just 10 miles from San Miguel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villas El Cielo
Located in Ensenada, 12 miles from San Miguel, Villas El Cielo features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 38 miles from Villas El Cielo.
- OK, so while the check in was confusing and construction were not disclosed, the wait staff at Latitude 32 made up for it all! Jose Juan is the best!!! He took such good care of us for two dinners and two breakfasts. He is so gracious and wonderful personality! I wish that he could have been our concierge the entire time. Give him a raise as he deserves it! Raul who seems to serve as security at the front door was very gracious and helpful too!
- Absolutely LOVED the spa tub and the fireplace in our villa along with the beautiful view of the lake out back.
- Very nice and helpful staff. Beautiful view. The house was nicely decorated and the right size for 5 of us but a sofa bed would have helped.
- The villa has nice features and gave us complimentary fruit and beer
- Excellent service and quality of food/wines. Landscapes are really beautiful!
Agua de Vid
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Agua de Vid offers accommodations in Valle de Guadalupe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.Ensenada is 16 miles from Agua de Vid, and San Miguel is 14 miles from the property. Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Entre Viñedos by Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe
Located in Valle de Guadalupe in the region of Baja California, 17 miles from Ensenada, Entre Viñedos by Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. San Miguel is 15 miles from Entre Viñedos, and García is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Meson del Vino
The Hotel Mesón del Vino is a hotel focused on wines and wine tasting. It features free Wi-Fi in public areas, a seasonal outdoor pool, children’s playground, and fitness center. The Wine Museum is a 5-minute drive away.The rooms feature air conditioning, a sitting area, a private bathroom with free toiletries and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms also have balconies with garden views.The on-site restaurant serves Mexican-style food and has a wine cellar for wine tastings, with the option of buying the product.Several famous vineyards are in the premises: L.A. Cetto vineyard is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, and Santo Tomás Vineyard is only a 7-minute drive away. The famous restaurant ‘Correcaminos’ is just a 5-minute drive from the Hotel Mesón del Vino.Tijuana is just under 1 miles from the property.
- location—excellent close to Burma (fabulous lunch) and other wineries. It was unseasonably cool and they brought us another heater when we requested it. We didn’t try their restaurant.
- Remarkably nice place at good price for the location.
- Many thoughtful touches- water, nightlight, room heater, small balcony with seating.
- Its a comfortable clean place in Valle de Guadalupe which has gotten way overpriced! nice to be able to bring our pup too.
- Rustic and charming. Rooms was spacious and comfortable. Staff were very accommodating.
Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe
One of our top picks in Valle de Guadalupe.Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe is located in Valle de Guadalupe in the region of Baja California, just 16 miles from Ensenada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. San Miguel is 15 miles from Hotel Boutique Valle de Guadalupe, and García is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We had the BEST time. Great staff, great food, great location.
- Comfortable bed and great location in wine country! Lots of construction going on (but we expected that based on prior reviews). The lobby was not nice, nor was the bathroom clean. The restaurant staff was wonderful and the food was delicious! Their wine selection (local wines) was fantastic! The complimentary continental breakfast could have been better but it worked for us. There were a few snafu’s like the entire property lost power for over 3 hrs and no attempt to compensate (like a glass of wine even) for the inconvenience was made (this was in the early evening, so there was nothing to do but read by the light of our cell phones & go to bed before 9 PM). We scheduled a wine tour & the guide never showed up. All in all, I’d recommend it as long as one goes into it with realistic expectations!
- The hotel and grounds surrounding area were absolutely charming. The little “room with a loft” that we chose fit our family perfectly. There a good bit of renovations going on at the time of our stay-I imagine in 3 months it will look spectacular amongst the vines!!
- Was a beautiful garden, like the staff they were really nice and helpful
When we arrived the first thing was…you have to pay the rest of the stay. We payed and when we got to the room it was dirty full of mud. We went to the lobby and asked to change the room . After a while a very kind man named Efrain help us but all you ask to other staff the answer is NO
I think is highly rated but the room is really a low standard rate.
Santerra is located in Valle de Guadalupe, 12 miles from Ensenada and 11 miles from San Miguel. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 40 miles from SANTERRA.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In La Misión Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Misión Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Misión Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Misión Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!