10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Mareta Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Mareta Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Mareta Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Mareta Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Mareta Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Mareta Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Mareta Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Mareta Tenerife:
Hotel Ucanca is 5 minutes’ drive from Tenerife South Airport and located just off the TF1 Motorway in San Isidro. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Spacious rooms have a fan, safe and flat-screen TV. There is a desk and wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. The hotel has a tour desk and is a 20-minute drive from the resort of Playa de las Américas.
- Clean, comfortable and quiet. We arrived late at night after a transatlantic flight, we slept well, and were ready to continue our trip the next morning. The location near the airport is excellent, and there are several fine cafes right next to the hotel for breakfast. All is good here. We would visit again.
- I stayed there with my family (adults + 1 kid) because we had an early flight next day out of TFS airport. We chose the property because of the location. It was fast and convenient to get from there to the airport with our rental car. They have 24 hour reception so that is also convenient for 5am check outs.
- It was close to the airport (five or ten minute’s drive away).
- The recepsionist was very sweet, good. Sayd that was wairing for us. We arrived at 3.00 a.m.
- The location was ideal for our early morning flight from Tenerife South Airport
Muthu Royal Park Albatros
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.Royal Park Albatros is located in Golf del Sur resort, 350 feet from the sea. It offers accommodations, some of which have furnished balconies overlooking the heated outdoor pool and beautiful tropical gardens.All apartments at the complex have a living room with a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. There is an equipped kitchen and dining area.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 5 other golf courses.There is a children’s club and a heated outdoor pool. Royal Park Albatros has a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 2.5 miles away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- Not much. The room was outdated, the fan did not work and the space had no AC. The room was a 15 minute trek down nearly 50 stairs with luggage and no assistance.
There is a good hotel for this money.
Huge suite. Nice balcony. Panorama windows. Clean.
Night market near to the reception that’s a good point as for me. Parking near to the hotel.
- The property was quiet, and beautiful. Very clean.
- Staff very friendly and generally very good hotel for the price. Also happy hour drinks very good
- The pool and restaurant area is great. The scenery outside the balcony as well.
Hotel Playa Sur Tenerife
One of our top picks in El Médano.Hotel Playa Sur Tenerife has an outdoor swimming pool, a sun terrace and garden. It offers a sauna and massage service, as well as a business center with free Wi-Fi.The hotel is set next to El Medano Beach, and just 1.9 mi from Tenerife Sur Airport. Free private parking is available near the hotel.Rooms at the Playa Sur are simple and bright, with pine furniture. All rooms have a balcony with views of the Atlantic Ocean. They also have a safety deposit box.Hotel Playa Sur Tenerife has a restaurant and a poolside bar. There is also a piano lounge. The hotel’s 24-hour reception has a tour desk and a small shop. A secured bicycle storage room is available. Surfboards lockers are available for a surcharge.The area around the hotel is ideal for watersports, kite surfing and cycling. Amarilla Golf Club is around 4.3 mi away.
- Location, friendly staff, dedicated parking space (new!)
- Staff was friendly and nice, also location is perfect! Good breakfast.
- Good location for surfer and swimmer. Very nice staff. Very nice pool and garden.
perfect location near airport direct at the sea Rooms 301-312 at the top have a marvellous onobstructed seaview
A nice boardwalk leads you to the center of El medano (approx 7 minutes walk where you find nice restaurants.
A small place away from mass tourism .The ideal base for Rent a car tours over the island
Note ! The rates for single occupation of the room are vera attractive
- Location was good for the beach and reataurants on the waterfront.
Hotel Rural Casa Lena
Located in Charco del Pino, Hotel Rural Casa Lena features barbecue facilities, garden and free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shared lounge and room service for guests.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Rural Casa Lena also offer a mountain view. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at Hotel Rural Casa Lena.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Playa de las Americas is 14 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Lena. Tenerife Sur Airport is 7 miles away.
- Wonderful hosts, a Swiss couple, trying to make you feel welcome and at home. They did ! The location is really rural, with a nice enclosed patio, and especially we liked the terrace looking out a rugged barranco. You feel immediately relaxed there. The sunset helped of course, but still it is a lovely place.
The owner/manager is a wonderful host, extremely helpful and kind.
Beautiful accommodation, complimentary fruit basket, mineral water and sparkling wine
The airport shuttle at dawn and at a reasonable cost
- Great hosts at the lodging. Walkability to nearby restaurants. Convenient for very early morning flight. A pleasant non touristy environment
- All was perfect for our quick stay. The property is beautiful and there are many places to sit outside and enjoy the view. We just stayed here one night on our way home flying out of Tenerife South (15 minutes away), but I would have enjoyed a longer stay. The room was charming & very clean with a comfortable bed.
- Leo and his wife were excellent hosts. We very much enjoyed out stay here. They have decorated the place so that it feels like home. The views from the garden are wonderful. We had breakfast for the two days we were there and can say it was very good.
Vincci Tenerife Golf
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.Located 350 feet from Tenerife’s Golf del Sur Golf Course, this seafront hotel offers an outdoor pool and a spa. Many rooms at Vincci Tenerife Golf include a private balcony, some with sea views.The Vincci Tenerife’s spacious rooms are decorated in soft, natural colors. They are all air conditioned and include flat-screen satellite TV and a modern bathroom with toiletries.The hotel’s Nammu Spa has a sauna, steam room and dynamic swimming pool, and massages and beauty treatments can be booked. The hotel also has a sun terrace with loungers.Vincci Tenerife Golf offers a buffet restaurant and a bar with a terrace, overlooking the sea. Upon request, the hotel can offer products for special diet requirement including celiacs. Room service is available.The Vincci’s reception can arrange car rental and currency exchange. Staff can also provide information about the region and help to book excursions, including tours of the impressive Mount Teide National Park.
- Very friendly reception. Nice large room (we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom at no extra charge). Very nice breakfast. Free parking.
- Location is great, breakfast was good – many different type of food, tasty and (or) healthy. Da Vincci Golf has nice interior, comfortable bed, lot of TV channels.
- We were on a bed and breakfast basis. There was loads of choice at breakfast they cooked omelettes fried and poached eggs fresh for you. The staff were excellent very friendly and helpful from reception right through to catering and cleaning staff. The location of the hotel is fabulous right on the edge of the ocean with a lovely coastal promenade beside the hotel. You could get a buffet lunch or dinner in the hotel. At 12e for lunch and 16e for dinner it seemed like good value. We only had breakfast as we like to sample restaurants in the area. If you want a relaxing break the Vincci Tenerife Golf is ideal.
- The quiet location, the out of this world views from the room — you get to see the sunrise directly in your windows and baclony, huge, comforotable room (master suite), kind and helpful staff
- The bed was like a cloud an the staff was wonderful, especially the receptionist Manuel, he was very kind.
Hotel Rural Senderos de Abona
This charming hotel is in the former post office in the village of Granadilla, next to the church and surrounded by the unique landscape of inland Tenerife.The Senderos de Abona is in a carefully restored building originally dating from the mid-19th century. Its many original features mean you can enjoy the rustic charm of this peaceful, rural village. Each spacious room comes with exquisite, traditional furnishings and cooling parquet floors, allowing you a good night’s rest in comfort.Along with its historic features, the Senderos de Abona also boasts modern amenities. These include the outdoor swimming pool, where you can cool off from the warm Canarian sunshine in the hotel’s attractive garden.
- I had a wonderful stay in Granadilla. The team was absolutely lovely and made me feel like home. The breakfast and food are amazing. I will defenetly recommend this place !
- A charming, quiet hotel that hides an orange garden and a small pool in the courtyard. Plenty of hikers. Parking was easy to find.
- Pleasant little hotel with friendly staff and wonderfully rennovated buildings and gardens. Quiet and restfull environment.
- Good location for cycling via Vilaflor to El Teide.
- The staff is really charming and helpful, was open to talk and discuss with all guests. The location is good for a quiet retreat.
Located on Médano Beach, this modern hotel has a 2-story sun terrace which forms a jetty surrounded by the ocean.The stylish, bright rooms at Hotel Médano feature satellite TV and a private balcony overlooking the ocean. There is also a private bathroom.The Médano’s elegant restaurant offers fantastic ocean views from its large windows. Packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip.The hotel’s 4 large sun terraces offer great views of Red Mountain just across the bay. Médano Beach is a popular destination for windsurfing, kitesurfing and scuba diving.Amarilla and Sur Golf Clubs are both around 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 12-minute drive away.
- The room was good and we had a lovely view over the beach and saw some beautiful sunsets. Plenty of hot water for showering.
- Location excellent on the beach but not when music festival is on all night 15 feet away
- Friendly staff, value for money, great location, very clean
- Pretty nice hotel. It is very basic and simple but clean and cozy. The view is fantastic. it is located in small and quiet town. the food is basic but OK. there are a lot of good and inexpensive restaurants and bars around. There are nice trails for hiking around. I loved jogging in the morning and then sit in a cafe nearby, order fresh orange juice and cup of coffee, and enjoy the ocean view.
- Great hotel located on a pleasant beach in the middle of El Medano. Beautiful views of the ocean, shoreline and La Montana Rioja. Several cafes and restaurants were located nearby around a busy plaza, and the airport was 10 minutes away. We also loved the clean, retro design of the hotel.
Kn Hotel Arenas del Mar Adults Only
One of our top picks in El Médano.This adults-only design hotel is set right next to Jaquita Beach and has a well-equipped spa, available for an additional cost. The Arenas del Mar’s outdoor swimming pool and bar area have amazing sea views.There is a large outdoor terrace, a garden and a gym. Free WiFi is offered in the property.There are also several restaurants in Arenas del Mar. La Jaquita offers buffet meals while El Ancla specializes in fish dishes with a traditional Canarian twist. The pool bar offers fresh juice, snacks and cocktails. Café Babor has a terrace with views of Medano Bay.There is also a disco with shows and entertainment. Suites have a private balcony, a double bed and a sofa bed. The bathroom has a hairdryer.
- The location was nice in that it was a bit out of town and away from the super tourist areas but still very close to the airport. The adults only designation was a nice plus, especially considering the atrium.
- Location, good standard of service, very spacious room and bathroom, daily cleaning
- Staff was really kind and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable with really nice sea views.
- A great hotel for everybody who wants to relax and recharge. It is located outside of El Medano, so no noise and rush outside of the hotel. The food was very good, staff is attentive and friendly. I used the gym, it has wide range of equipment. The pool is clean and nice, a lot of sunbeds available. I really enjoyed the stay.
- The location is amazing. Our suite overlooked the ocean and you can hear the waves crashing below. It’s a lovely quiet hotel. The town of el medano is nearby and it’s got a lovely chilled boho vibe. Lots of water sports nearby. El Ancla restaurant is fantastic. Wonderful tasting menu. We loved it. Staying for an extra couple of nights.
Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel & Spa
Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel & Spa offers a spa, gym and outdoor swimming pools, surrounded by terraces and gardens. It is set in Tenerife’s Golf Sur resort, with views of the Atlantic Ocean.The Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel & Spa offers apartments and studios, all with air conditioning and a furnished balcony or terrace. They include a lounge with satellite TV and a well-equipped kitchen area. There is free WiFi in public areas.Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel & Spa is next to the Amarilla Golf and Golf Sur Golf Courses. It is just 1,650 feet from the harbor of San Miguel de Abona.Varied buffet meals are served for breakfast and dinner, including show cooking. Lunch is available at the poolside snack bar, as well as drinks and snacks. The piano bar offers drinks and shows several times a week.
- I loved the location and the pool is fantastic. The kitchen was equipped with utensils
- Nice hotel, clean, comfortable and with good location.
- Was generally underwhelmed by the rooms and outdoor facilities. The staff however, was exceptional- polite, accommodating and quick.
- The staff is very kind,over all,the young and tall boy of reception
- Location is good , cheap and cheerful as I expected.
Hotel Rural 4 Esquinas
The Hotel Rural 4 Esquinas is a restored 19th-century building in the town of San Miguel, south Tenerife. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking can be found nearby.The rooms in the 4 Esquinas rural hotel all have tiled floors and rustic furniture. They also have private modern bathrooms.There is a shaded patio and a relaxing lounge. The 4 Esquinas offers bike and car rental, an airport shuttle, and can arrange massages.The restaurant offers traditional Canarian dishes, while the bar offers a range of local wines.The Teide Natural Park is about 10 miles away, while the beaches are about 7.5 miles away. Tenerife South Airport can be reached in 15 minutes.
- staff were so helpful to leave a packed breakfast when I left early in the morning and explained exactly how I should leave and where to put the key etc. It was a cosy well-kept hotel with eclectic ornaments.
- Staff were super friendly and helpful, we were given a free welcome drink and had a lovely dinner in the hotel restaurant the first evening of our stay. Breakfast was included and was fantastic. There’s a beautiful outside patio where you can watch the stars if temperature allows!
- We had one night on Tenerife before our flight home from La Gomera and wanted to avoid staying in Los Cristianos. This place was perfect as only 15-20 minute drive from airport but in a lovely wee hill town. Lots of character and history in the hotel and staff were fun and very helpful. Food was also very good – our deal included evening meal and breakfast.
- Beautiful house transformed into a hotel that doesn’t make you feel you are in a hotel but at someone’s house. It’s rustic in a charming way – with all modern comfort. Much recommended!
- Lovely traditional Spanish hotel, fabulous shower in our room. Our flight did not land until midnight, but a member of staff waited up for us til 1am, and showed us directly to our room. Great service!
Top Hotels In La Mareta Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Mareta Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Mareta Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Mareta Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!