10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Lobata Bolivar – Top Hotel Reviews
La Lobata Bolivar is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Lobata Bolivar. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Lobata Bolivar. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Lobata Bolivar. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Lobata Bolivar right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Lobata Bolivar with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Lobata Bolivar:
Los Pisingos offers accommodations in La Rinconada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Jardines Evans
Hotel Jardines Evans offers accommodations in Mompos.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was modern and spacious, and there was daily housekeeping service and clean towels. Every inch of the building was spotless. I could choose what I wanted for breakfast, and it was prepared just for me; it was also served wherever and whenever I wanted to eat. Ali and Martina looked after every need. Cristina, at the front desk, arranged a boat tour and my transportation to Aracataca and Santa Marta. The location was great, too.
- Wonderful staff! Helped us get a taxi to a town nearby and let us stay in the room past check out time while we waited for the taxi. It was a nice touch to have breakfast included.
- The staff were very helpful, Alice in particular. The room was quiet and had a window to the outside.
At the time of my booking the location of this hotel was listed completely wrong on this site (far out of the center of Mompox while it is situated exactlly in the center). Fortunately for me, this was mentioned in another criticism because I was looking for a central location for my overnights. It’s really important to read other people’s reviews.
I’ve seen that meanwhile this problem has been improved on the map.
Located in one of the main streets of the town center and yet VERY QUIET at night !
It’s a small hotel and the staff takes really good care of you.
In the morning I was asked what I’d like for breakfast.
Good working air conditioning in the room. Important because it is incredibly hot in Mompox.
The room is simply furnished but very clean. Good bathroom and shower.
- Es muy bonito y muy bien ubicado. El personal muy amable el chef muy consentidor
Hostal Casa Blanca
Hostal Casa Blanca offers accommodations in Mompos.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Santa Cruz de Mompox
Hotel Santa Cruz de Mompox offers accommodations in Mompos.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Great spot with friendly people and a nice atmosphere. I had a lovely little private room and a great night’s sleep for a very economical price. Not sure if they speak English, but you can easily get by without. I absolutely loved Mompox! Highly recommend 🙂
Gracias por todo!
- Great price. Very close to the Copetran terminal and next door to the cemetery. Everything in Mompoxis walkable. Free water refills
- La disposición del personal atender amablemente las necesidades. El hotel es bonito físicamente.
- Las camas eran muy cómodas. La limpieza en el cuarto y la atención en el restaurante del hotel.
- Los baños desaseados y las habitaciones desarregladas
- Great spot with friendly people and a nice atmosphere. I had a lovely little private room and a great night’s sleep for a very economical price. Not sure if they speak English, but you can easily get by without. I absolutely loved Mompox! Highly recommend 🙂
Hotel San Andres Mompox
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Andres Mompox offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mompos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Hotel Boutique Ana Lorenza
One of our best sellers in Mompos! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Hotel Boutique Ana Lorenza offers accommodations in Mompos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Beautiful, clean and friendly hotel in a historic building right next to the river. Fantastic breakfast. Air-conditioned rooms.
- One of the more comfortable beds I had in Colombia and AC that worked well – a must in hot Mompos. A very good fresh cooked breakfast every day – they even ran out to get me tea because I don’t drink coffee. The courtyard garden is lovely and very relaxing and the location directly on the river is excellent. A great stay.
- All the staff were incredibly welcoming and communicated well even though we didn’t speak Spanish. The breakfast was fantastic! She even made us special huevos arepas. Beautiful home on the river.
- The staff and their helpfulness. The area and the river !
- everybody in this hotel was just so lovely – they wanted me to feel like this was my house and I was their Daughter. Which I kind of did. Not only were they extremely helpful with any questions I had but actually helped me (e.g. one lady walked me to the bus to get my ticket to Cartagena for the next day – if they just had shown me on the map I would have been fine but they just wanted to be sure I wouldn’t have any problems – just lovely people) The house itself is beautiful, just next to the river. The room was really nice and comfortable. And Mompóx itself is amazing, I kind of fell in love with this beautiful relaxed town!
Hostal Dona Manuela
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hostal Dona Manuela is located in Mompos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel.
- This hotel has the most comfortable beds in the whole of Colombia. Clean rooms, nice bathrooms and a great pool. The whole place is spacious and very relaxing. And still in the middle of town.
- Good modern spacious rooms with good a/c and very nice swimming pool
- State-of-art architecture. Magical atmosphere. I feel like that I am part of the history. I extended the staying 2 more nights by cancelling the other reservations. Lunch plate with fish was absolutely amazing. The huge old tree in the center of the hostal is historically important and lots of tourists come here only to see this. The staff in beautiful dress added some ethnic flavor to this magical picture.
- Excellent breakfast, clean bathroom, peaceful and quiet
- The maneger of the hotel really knows how to treat guests as well as the whole staff
Hotel Casa De España
Hotel Casa De España offers accommodations in Mompos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Portal de la Marquesa
One of our top picks in Mompos.Portal de la Marquesa offers accommodations in Mompos.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful old house right on the river, well situated, lovely communal / sitting area, fantastic staff, great breakfasts.
- Nothing to fault. A great place, well run, and comfortable. We arrived at 6:00am on a bus from Bucamaranga and were ushered straight to our room – a real bonus. The staff are lovely and incredibly committed to their work. They helped us in so many ways – advice re tours, organising tickets for the river cruise, booking a collectivo for us to travel to Cartagena – all good!
- A splendid place to stay in a stylishly done Spanish colonial mansion by the river. The staff is friendly but speaks just Spanish. The public spaces are relaxing and wonderfully appointed. An essential component of the Mompox experience.
Lovely helpful efficient staff with good help to find activities and an excelent cook who made us a lovely lunch
- Staff couldn’t have been more helpful, common areas were spacious and super comfortable; river front location was quiet and picturesque. They kept a large water for refill instead of wasting lots of plastic bottles.
Casa Hotel Villa de Mompox
Casa Hotel Villa de Mompox offers accommodations in Mompos.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Well situated 1 street up from the riverbank
- Nothing special, but perfectly good place to stay with pleasant staff . Nice location, close to river front and squares.
- Wide, comfy beds. Wifi in bedroom, not as advertised as in foyer only. Helpful staff.
We stayed for 3 nights in a double room with private bathroom and AC.
It’s only a small town so the hotel was well located, at the quieter end of the Main Street.
The hotel is a very nice colonial biking and layout with a green space through the middle. It only has a few rooms so it feels very homely.
The room was nice, if a little cramped what with a double bed and single bed. There was a good level of cleanliness. The AC worked well and was very quiet. There is no hot water but you don’t need it in a town like Mompox.
Breakfast can be purchased and there are a variety of options to choose from, healthy, continental or traditional.
The staff were friendly and helpful, they assisted us with maps, directions, parking and a river tour.
Wifi is fine.
- Es war ziemlich ruhig und die Leut waren freundlich.
- Well situated 1 street up from the riverbank
Top Hotels In La Lobata Bolivar Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Lobata Bolivar to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Lobata Bolivar but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Lobata Bolivar. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!