10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Lambera – Top Hotel Reviews
La Lambera is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Lambera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Lambera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Lambera. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Lambera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Lambera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Lambera:
Sweet Dawn Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Sweet Dawn Beach Resort offers accommodations in Los Róbalos, just 8 miles from Las Terrenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is room service at the property.El Limón is 6 miles from Sweet Dawn Beach Resort, and Las Galeras is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 17 miles from Sweet Dawn Beach Resort.
No reviews yet.
De luz Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, De luz Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Limón, just 7 miles from Las Terrenas. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
– Really good location / not far away from the bus stop. I found it easily, but I new that I need to turn around the gym (gimnasio). So it is NOT in the first line to the road
– Very helpful staff. They described me very detailed way to the waterfall, so I did it on my own, without any assistance. Furthermore I got the instructions regarding nearest restaurants / comedores. And this was very helpful
– Regarding construction works next to the “De Luz Hotel”: due to this reason there could be some problems with the electricity and hot water. It’s better to ask the receptionist about the time, when you get the hot water for sure in order to avoid disappointments
– I personally did not cook, but “yes” there is a possibility to cook in the apartment
- The staff are incredibly hard workers and gentle, great bed and cleaning room, the shower and bathroom are excellent.
- Very good place to stay for visiting El Limon waterfall. You can do horseriding there or going to very nice beach with coconuts. Very cheap and comfortable.
- The host was super friendly, was ready to solve any problem yet there werent any. Super cozy place , kitchen where you can cook your own food. Even ordered a pizza through him with a home delivery. Ordered a trip to the salto waterfall wbere we got escorted from the hotel for a price of just 10 usd. The pressure in the shower was good and easnt hard tk sleep.
It’s cheap, so you get what you pay for. WiFi was very slow, barely any hot water. The staff was friendly and tried their best to accomdate us.
The location was okay, perfect if you want to see the Casades.
- – Really good location / not far away from the bus stop. I found it easily, but I new that I need to turn around the gym (gimnasio). So it is NOT in the first line to the road
Casa de Gilles Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Casa de Gilles Guesthouse offers accommodations in Las Terrenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.El Limón is 4 miles from Casa de Gilles Guesthouse, and Las Galeras is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- I usually don’t write reviews because I don’t want to spoil hidden treasures, but I couldn’t resist on this one. This place was a great escape from the norm. Our best part of the whole trip was here and wished we would have spent more time just staying at the guest house. Easily one of the best places we have stayed. I was worried about no air conditioning, but with being so high, there was always a constant breeze. Gilles was polite and friendly, but always gave us our personal space. Car rental a must, but only 5 minutes from the beach. For couples, visit the Mosquito Bar on the beach at night. Stay away from Santo Domingo.
- Wonderful place with an exquisite touch of French in every detail – from interior to breakfast. Will return here again surely.
- Gilles and the staff were so nice and welcoming and made us feel at home. The guesthouse is located on a hill with spectacular views of the mountains and sea! Breakfast was great and eating overlooking that view just doesn’t get any better. Getting to the place is a bit of an adventure as it’s not the easiest place to find and the last bit is a steep climb but Gilles provided excellent directions.
Casa de Gilles is a perfect place to stay when you are looking for something more personal than a hotel.
The house is located on a hill with a stunning view overlooking the sea. Because of the location it is necessary to have a car, but it will be useful for exploring the beautiful Samana peninsula.
The rooms are very clean, well equipped and decorated with good taste. If you want more privacy I would recommend the Bungalow.
The atmosphere at Casa de Gilles is very laid-back and it is easy to get acquainted with other guests. There is also lots of space if you you want more privacy or read a book. You can right away feel at home and get your holiday mood on.
The best part is definitely the fantastic host Gilles. He is very friendly, helpful and fun to be around. If you are going to the Samana Peninsula I would highly recommend Casa de Gilles.
- Phenomenonal villa situated in the mountains with breathtaking views of the ocean. Gilles was a most accomodating host, a pleasure to chat to in the evenings and share a drink with. The room was spacious and clean and exactly as depicted. My partner and I had such a delightful time we ended up extending our stay. Breakfast (cheese board, baguette, french omelette and fruit) was also lush!
Chaykovski Boutique H
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Chaykovski Boutique H is located in Las Terrenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. El Limón is 2.8 miles from Chaykovski Boutique H, and Las Galeras is 17 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The location is quiet and peaceful. It is close to El Limon, which is good for visiting the falls there.
- quiet place in the jungle, big rooms and nice pool. alex was very helpful and nice. the bed was okay and we got clean sheets every second day.
- My experience at the Chaykovsky Beach Club, although short, was wonderful. I have stayed there before and would stay there again. . Grounds are nicely kept. My room was clean, and accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I booked this hotel last minute and I am so glad I chose this place.
- Wonderful accommodation and perfect host. Perfect place for a secluded, unspoilt vacation.
Alex and Natalya were the perfect hosts. Very helpful and kind. We spent a great, relaxing week within Chaykovsky. Great place to relax and simply enjoy life.
The room was awesome!! Huge spot, comfortable bed, kitchen with the most important utensils (no cooking stove), Amazing balcony (or areaway) with hammock :-).
3 Minutes to the shallow sea with a fantastic natural beach – km’s to walk besides a breathtaking landscape.
~15 Min. driveway to Las Terrenas by car – noisy, full of joy, authentic little town. Not very touristic.
Thank you again – We would come back any time!
Located in Las Terrenas, 8 miles from El Limón, Hotel Palococo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great selection of tv channels, out door swimming pool was Good, and the breakfast had a good selection of fruit, cereals and tea.
- Cleanliness and food the staff is really happy and helpfull
- nice room. swimming pool. sport gym muscle training nearby. free breakfest
- Good hot water finally. Pool seemed clean. Bathroom and towels, sheets clean. Breakfast included and good. They take credit cards. Overall good value for the money
- Ok for one night but very noisy street with constant motorbike noise with young guys accelerating down the street till late at night
Hotel Playa Caribe
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Playa Caribe is set on Punta Popy Beach in Las Terrenas Town and features a terrace, an extensive garden and a private beach area. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire property.The rooms have modern décor, air conditioning, a desk and flat-screen satellite TV. All accommodations come with dining area and minibar; while the bathrooms come equipped with bathtub or shower. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views.Guests at Hotel Playa Caribe will enjoy Italian and international cuisine at the beach restaurant. There are also a variety of food options within a 10 minute walk.This hotel has quad and motorcycle rental and can arrange tours to Humpback Whale Sanctuary, to Los Haitises National Park and to El Limón Waterfall. Free private parking is available and pets are allowed upon request.The property is a 10 minute drive from Pueblo de los Pescadores Town and 2.5 miles from El Portillo Local Airport. Samaná El Catey International Airport is a 30 minute drive away.
- The restaurant on site was delicious, there’s also a small store that had many things we needed. Overall, it met our needs bc it was cheap,it was within walking distance to everything and across from the beach. Almost everything else was booked because it was whale season when we traveled in March.
- We got there around after hours at 9:00 pm everything was ready for us the nigh shift security guard took care of us excellent service every things was very nice
- The view and size of accommodations were excellent
The Hotelbeach wasn’t existing, but After a 5min walk you reached a nice beach. You could rent sunchair for 100 pesos a day
The rooms of the new building were big and nice.
- Nice place with great staff and amazing breakfast 😉
Mahona Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Las Terrenas! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Mahona Boutique Hotel is located in Las Terrenas, just 8 miles from El Limón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 12 miles from Mahona Boutique Hotel.
- We were a family of 4 adults. Not contemplated in the “who did you travel with” We had the gorgeous villa which was great. Proximity to restaurants and beach was very convenient. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent.
Mahona is one of those places that makes you truly want to pack up and reset your life.
The beautiful villas, gardens and staff make it a fantastic spot to have a break. The photos don’t quite do it justice.
Yes everything could not have been nicer . Breakfast was delicious as well .
Owners , both extremely nice and accommodating ,would definitely stay again , a very special setting both inside room and out .
Very much attention to detail which was very refreshing .
- Fantastic location, lovely room and grounds, excellent coffee and generous breakfasts. Friendly staff
- A french owner on tropical island meant the croissants and fruit in the morning were on point. A well designed hotel compound with little white “bungalow” rooms surrounding a small courtyard with a pool. Lush tropical landscaping with minimal white design leaves the space feeling clean, relaxing, inviting and Restful. All within a 5 Min wall from the water and a series of quaint water front restaurants and bars. Will definitely stay there again next time we visit.
Hotel La Tortuga
One of our best sellers in Las Terrenas! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Tortuga offers accommodations in Las Terrenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. El Limón is 8 miles from Hotel La Tortuga, and Las Galeras is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. The food was excellent and everyone was very accommodating to everything we required.
Perfect position away fron the noise and smog of las terrenas but easy to reach the center on foot.
Maurizio and the staff really helpful and disposable!! Nice house and style of the rooms. Really high quality/price ratio.
- Very private, swimming pool, own bungalow which gives a home like feeling. Food is good and good priced!
- Quiet, peaceful and beautiful surroundings with large and clean rooms, nice pool area, very friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast. Also good small restaurant. Short walk to beach and restaurants, supermarket etc. Go for it!
- You get a little house to yourselves with two floors, double bed downstairs and then 3 single beds upstairs. it’s very private and quiet as it’s just yours. it’s quite a bit of space which is nice and all around the pool with the little restaurant / bar area. there’s a car park on site too
Casas del Mar Neptunia
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Casas del Mar Neptunia is located in Las Terrenas, 7 miles from El Limón and 22 miles from Las Galeras. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Samana El Catey International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Really nice and cozy facilities, hot water, little fridge in the room, close to the beach.
The breakfast was the best part.
It was quiet.
Very near the beach and other restaurants and shops.
- Great location, great owner (greetings for Alex 🙂 – best place for stay in Las Terrenas.
Accomodation is located in the nice tropical garden with happy paintings on every room.
Close walking distance to the see (100 m). Las Terranas centrum nearby, shop with all local rums, jewelery with amber and larimar products or handmade local cigar shop.
the garden was amazing…if you need place to relax and chill this is perfect…host was amazing the best I ever had since I started to travel…he was very helpfull with advices and recommendation about excursions, restaurants, clubs, farmacy etc.
We realy enjoyed our stay there so we even stayed one extra day…highly recommend!
Alex thank you for everything 😊
Las Palmas Residence
One of our top picks in Las Terrenas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Las Palmas Residence is located in Las Terrenas.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental. El Limón is 7 miles from Las Palmas Residence, and Las Galeras is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Where well located and its a clean and nice place to stay
- Everything, check in was so easy, thanks Valentina! The little garden is amazing, then the little houses are so cute and nice! The colors, the kitchen, the bathroom, the comfy bed, the rocking chairs, the short way to the beach (the nicer one, not too close to the street is a bit to walk or 5 minutes with the car), car parking, the terrace, washing line, little shelves to put your things, power sockets perfectly placed, CLEAN, ❤
- Beautiful property, very cozy and very friendly staff. Excellent for long stays! Keep going!!
The design of the resort was perfect. The gardens were beautiful and offered much privacy. The chalet was spacious. The beds were clean and comfortable and the bathrooms clean and spacious.
I loved the cats – they were beautiful, healthy and well behaved – they did not bother us in the slightest but were lovey company if we showed them affection. The complex is a 2 minute walk from the beach and the beaches off to the right & off to the left are worth the short walk – amazingly beautiful and very quiet. Valentina is a perfect host and helped to make our stay a pleasure. Maids refreshed our apartment every couple of days which was an unexpected treat.
Spacious, green terrace to spend time on
Kitchen very well equipped
Large, comfy beds
Top Hotels In La Lambera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Lambera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Lambera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Lambera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!