10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Laja San José – Top Hotel Reviews
La Laja San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Laja San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Laja San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Laja San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Laja San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Laja San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Laja San José:
Hotel Alta Las Palomas
Located in San José, 7 miles from Alajuela, Hotel alta las palomas features a year-round outdoor pool and sauna. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 2.1 miles from Hotel alta las palomas, and Heredia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- An absolutely beautiful hotel! I had a ground floor room which had a private patio and garden and was just a few steps from the lovely pool. The bed was really comfortable and the room was spacious. All of the staff was very helpful. I ate dinner at the restaurant and the food was delicious.
- I liked the quiet charm. The unique design and Costa Rican ambiance make for a memorable stay. The bed and pillows and bed linens were superb. To be able to open the door of the room to the veranda and walk outside gave an extra good feeling of relaxation whether for the morning sunrise or at the end of the day.
- The staff was extremely friendly. Especially Luiz at the front desk!
- Food in restaurant was wonderful. Staff throughout the hotel – awesome attentive and warm! Hope to be back again in the near future!
The staff were first class in all aspects- Luis upgraded our room & we were moved effortlessly. The view from the balcony was superb. Nothing was ever too much trouble. I had a problem with onward flight tickets and the staff were very helpful in making enquiries for us.
La Luz was truly a top class dining experience. In particular for dinner overlooking the pool.
The hotel was decorated for the Christmas period in a tasteful and sophisticated manner.
Out of Bounds Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Out of Bounds Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Out of Bounds Boutique Hotel, and Escazú is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Nice,clean facility, easy welcoming folks, great breakfast
- The hotel was quiet with a beautiful view of the city. We loved hanging out on the porch at night. The complimentary breakfast was delicious!
- The breakfast was wonderful and the staff were helpful and available when needed.
- Clean bathroom. Excellent breakfast. Very helpful front desk staff!!
- This is a nice hotel with great potential. Very friendly staff, and english channels after 3 weeks of no tv 😀 very cozy, although the door was a little draughty with all the cracks. My opinion is that with a little effort this could easily be even better. Now the value for your money is good and I could easily see myself staying here again.
Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica
One of our top picks in San José.This modern hotel near Costa Rica’s capital of San Jose features a casino, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests have access to several on-site restaurants and bars and an outdoor swimming pool.Each air-conditioned room at the Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica includes modern décor, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a comfortable sitting area. They also include a safety-deposit box and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel’s 8vo Bar and Restaurant serves international food, and the Kitchen by Rausch has delicious cuisine with a local flare.Guests will find a major shopping center just over a quarter mile of the property. Downtown San Jose is 7.5 miles away and features sightseeing and nightlife.The Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica is just a 5-minute walk to the Meridiano Corporate Centre, and the city’s Juan Santamaria International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Fantastic breakfast, tasty fresh and healthy options. Wonderful service! The bed was soooo comfy, especially after flying for almost24hrs I was happy it was an extra amazing bed!
- Absolutely fantastic staff and hotel room. Front desk even remembered our name and room number. I am pleasantly surprised by this Sheraton hotel
- The room is super comfortable, especially the large bed and shower. The staff is helpful and friendly. The breakfast is very good. Good fun experience at the casino located inside the hotel.Very secure place. The fitness room is clean and well equipped.
- You would need a vehicle to explore the town from this location, the hotel is right off the highway. Malls and restaraunts are a 7 minute drive ( on the highway). It is a very modern hotel, the beds are very comfortable.
- Convenient business hotel in San José with all the standard amenities
One of our top picks in Santa Ana.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Posada Nena offers accommodations in Santa Ana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. San José is 7 miles from Posada Nena, and Alajuela is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Posada Nena.
- Tasty breakfast. The staff is very helpful. Great support in organizing tours and activities. Convenient location close to the airport in San José.
- Really nice and clean rooms. Very nice garden and common area with hammocks. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Perfect location for the first or last nights in Costa Rica. Very beautiful garden, great food and very helpful staff.
Gustave & Isadora were extremely aimiable & pleasant to speak with. Volker was fabulous prior to our arrival in accommodating our date changes & flight arrival times. He ensured he met with all guests at some point during the stay at the hotel. There is truly a family feel about this hotel; smaller in size, quaint yard out back & the children thoroughly enjoyed hanging around in the hammocks.
If you are wishing to tour San Jose, it is a fair distance from the city centre as it is in the borough of Santa Anna. For us this was perfect as we were close to family who lived near by & we were doing day trips out of the city. We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to others.
- helpful staff really close to Uwc for visiting , peaceful beautiful garden space , flowers birds singing etc
Hotel Villa Los Candiles
Hotel Villa los Candiles features an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and non-smoking facilities. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The elegantly decorated accommodations at this eco-friendly property feature DVD player, flat-screen TV, free toiletries, hairdryer and some may have equipped kitchen.The 24-hour front desk has bilingual staff members from 6 am to 10 pm, and the facilities can accommodate the disabled. Massage services are also available. There is a golf course within 2 miles and Juan Santamaría International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Small hotel in a quiet location. Enjoyed our private patio. Felt safe. Very nice staff.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff in Santa Ana, a nice neighborhood in San Jose.
we stay just for 1 night before leaving the country and it was exactly what we need – 30 min drive to the airport, fresh modern room with all necessary things including fridge. District around is nice and has variety of shops/cafe.
Price/performance is good.
- So clean, fresh, and modern! Truly the best hotel I’ve stayed at in Costa Rica. Excellent service, provided me with incredibly serene comfort and rest.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Martha who cooked us breakfast was a very dear lady. Wish we spoke more Spanish so we could converse better. Rooms were clean, comfortable bed. Enjoyed walking to the Farmer’s Market in Santa Ana on Sunday morning. Overall nice stay, though we didn’t spend a great deal of time at the hotel. This is a small, quiet, quaint, hotel away from the noise. Very relaxed.
Real InterContinental at Multiplaza Mall
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Real InterContinental at Multiplaza Mall offers accommodations in San José. The hotel has an outdoor pool and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Real InterContinental at Multiplaza Mall, and Escazú is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Excellent customer service. Great location, not far from all amenities. Breakfast at Club Tower was really good.
Restaurants have amazing food.
- The staff was overly friendly and willing to help in any way they could.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff was incredibly kind. The area is very close to multi plaza and the bar of the hotel is very lively. The express check out save us a lot of time.
The facilities in this hotel were great – 3 pools and 4 restaurants.
The breakfast was the best ever.
Nice atmosphere in the evening with live music in the lobby
- My room was not fully cleaned , there was rubish behind my bed from the other client. Safety box did not work and the room was noisy . The room key needs to be re programmed several times. Breakfast was excellent.
- Excellent customer service. Great location, not far from all amenities. Breakfast at Club Tower was really good.
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu is located in San José in the region of San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 7 miles from Courtyard San Jose Escazu, and Escazú is 1.6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Front desk staff spoke English, were beyond , got us in the room early! The room was big and the beds comfy. Loved the room service food and delivery was fast. I have already recommended it to a friend who will use it in 2 months. I will also return.
- The location is good ، there a mall restaurant coffee shops around , the view was nice .
- This lovely property is both authentic and familiar. Great food outlets and fantastic customer service: Jimmy at the front desk was outstanding.
- The property is well maintained and located in a very vibrant part of town. I liked that the beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was quite good. I like having the coffee expresso machine in the room. I like that I could open the balcony door and get fresh air. The pool was clean and well-maintained. The adjacent shopping center Ikstaksu had several very good restaurants and the multi-plaza mall was less than a mile away. The internet seemed to have sufficient bandwidth.
- Excelent bed super comfy, attentive staff, very helpful. We’re looking foward to stay there again!
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Studio Hotel offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 6 miles from Studio Hotel, and Escazú is 3.5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- I liked the style of the hotel it was a modern and very beautiful and very clean the breakfast was great the size of the hotel was not too big and easy to get around
- very friendly welcome, good staff, covered parking, proximity to a few restaurants, decent breakfast.
- the food was excellent. all service & staff were great
- Room was comfortable. The staff were great. Welcome drinks on arrival.
A wonderfully warm welcome
Residence Inn by Marriott San Jose Escazu
An outdoor pool with mountain views, a gym and spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and a kitchen are found at this stylish hotel. Situated next to CIMA Hospital, it offers free local area transportation.Each air-conditioned suite at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Jose Escazu offers a lounge with flat-screen cable TV and a sofa bed. Kitchens come with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker.A first-night grocery kit is provided upon arrival, and a free shopping service can be requested. The on-site convenience store opens 24 hours a day.Residence Inn San Jose Escazu is a 10 minute walk from various shopping and restaurants. Central San Jose is 4 miles away, while San Jose Airport is 9 miles away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Wonderful breakfast. Staff was wonderful. Hotel was nice.
- For the price, we thought it was good. Staff were friendly.
Located near a large mall with several restaurants within walking distance.
Breakfast included made to order omelettes.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The suite offered everything you needed.
- The breakfast — Outstanding,– Outstanding. My compliments.
Quality Hotel Real San Jose
One of our top picks in San José.Quality Hotel Real San Jose is located in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela and 3.9 miles from Escazú. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Heredia is 6 miles from Quality Hotel RealS.Jose, and Cartago is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Convenient to airport, stress free, great breakfast & friendly staff.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds & close to nice restaurants.
- Comfy bed, small but nice pool area, breakfast was good, friendly staff.
- Pablo was very helpful as were the rest of the staff! All very good!
- Great breakfast. The food and service in the restaurant is very good quality.
Top Hotels In La Laja San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Laja San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Laja San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Laja San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!