10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Gruta Isla Colon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Gruta Isla Colon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Gruta Isla Colon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Gruta Isla Colon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Gruta Isla Colon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Gruta Isla Colon:
Island Plantation (Adults Only)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Island Plantation (Adults Only) offers accommodations in Bluff Beach. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Bocas Town is 4.3 miles from Island Plantation (Adults Only), and Buena Vista is 17 miles away.
- Wow! What an amazing place! The room was huge and comfortable, great wood fire pizzas, relaxing pool area, and my new favorite beach bar (Bom Bom) right out front! I would stay here again!
- Everything was amazing! Best food on the island. The rooms were incredible with great views! The yoga/meditation room up in the jungle was perfect. Great staff. Love this place!!!!!!
- The staff, food, gardens, pool, rooms, yoga studio, beach and neighboring restaurants were all fantastic. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind. It is 1/2 from Bocas town down a bumpy road in the jungle at Bluff Beach. Fernado is the best as he spoke very good English and really makes sure that everything is running smoothly. We had a problem at check inn and Fernando handled the situation expertly explaining and accommodating us to fix the problem.
- Great Cabanas, very nice restaurant and swimming pool. Friendly people, very relaxed atmosphere
- Beautiful area. Spacious,beautiful,comfortable and clean room in a luxury garden . Very good breakfast, staff helpful . Small private beach front of the hotel.. what else? 😉
Punta Caracol Acqua Lodge
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This collection of eco-friendly wood cabins is on Panamá’s stunning Bocas del Toro Archipelago. In the water, the cabins are built on stilts and feature a private balcony with a hammock.The cabins at Punta Caracol Acqua Lodge have palm roofs and four-poster beds. Each one has a bathroom and uses electricity from solar panels.The Punta Caracol’s restaurant serves Caribbean and international food. It is in another cabin with a large terrace and thatched roof.The hotel organizes a range of activities such as snorkeling and dolphin-watching trips. You can also go hiking in the rainforest and visit native communities.You can fly to Punta Caracol from Panamá City, which takes 55 minutes. Bocas del Toro is accessible by boat from Almirante, on the Panamanian mainland.
- The staff are very helpful and friendly. The service and food exceeded our expectations. It is one of the best places for snorkeling in that area, you can see fishes and starfish near your house. We saw dolphins!
- Paradise in the middle of the sea, great food, very flexible patrons – allowed us the late check out as we had a boat at 6 pm
- This place is everything that it states. We especially liked the extra mile the staff went to for my celiacs, they bought lots of gluten free food for myself and partner.
- Everything! This place is so far removed from reality, it really allowed us to switch off for a couple of days. We even turned down the free trip to Starfish Beach to make the most of our time there. The food is amazing, for breakfast lunch and dinner and the drinks were reasonably priced. The staff couldn’t do enough for you and went out of their way to make sure we had all we needed. The kayaking was also great, although the dolphins swimming around in front of us was an added bonus!
The location and set up are great… just what you want for a tropical holiday. But don’t expect too much excitement, take some booked with you, relax and make a trip to Dolphins’ Bay and Red Frog Beach.
The food is good, the cocktails are great and the staff are really helpfull and friendly.
Playa Tortuga Hotel and Beach Resort
On a private beach just outside Bocas del Toro, Playa Tortuga Hotel and Beach Resort features an outdoor pool, a gym and tropical gardens. Each stylish air-conditioned room has sea views.Accommodations at the Playa Tortuga Hotel has bright contemporary décor and a balcony or terrace. All rooms and suites have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV, a fridge and a bathroom with free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves international and local dishes, and drinks and snacks are available from the terrace bar. A variety of restaurants can be found in central Bocas del Toro, a 5-minute drive away.Playa Tortuga Hotel and Beach Resort has kayak rental and information about the local area. Red Frog Beach is 4 miles away, and Starfish Beach and Bastimentos Island are both within 7.5 miles of the property.The hotel can provide transport to Bocas del Toro town center and airport upon request. The airport is just a 10-minute drive away, and has domestic flights to Panama City.
- Out of town but only short cab ride……..nice place …….very few of other places have a pool and theirs was very nice…..
- I thought the food was pretty good when ordering from the menu. I also liked having dinner in the restaurant right on the water.
- Overall the hotel was one of the best options for the island. Fairly quiet. Free shuttle service every 4 hours and taxis were only $2per person. Good breakfast buffet.
- The free breakfast was awesome. Our room had a very nice bed.
- Nice pool. Personel neutral, not very attentive. Breakfast was ok but nothing special
Hotel Casa Max
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Max offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- excellent value and away from the hustle & bustle of town but still close enough to walk everywhere. A bonus feature is the balcony of the rooms.
- Excellent Indonesian food. A welcome change from the usual fried meat and chip menu
- Best place we stayed in Central America! Super nice and helpful staff, great vibe, room was big with a huge balcony overlooking the street. Bathrrom was really clean and the a/c worked great. Close to an awesome dive shop, Pirate Divers.
- The location was good–away from the party noise of the main strip–but close enough to explore everywhere in Bocas Town.
- In my case, I liked the big room, the big balcony, the Hammock in the balcony, the relative peace of the area (until the 3R mall in front started their sign display with music), the cleanliness of the room and the easy going vibe at the entry area
Koko Acqua Lodge
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Koko Acqua Lodge is located within a 15-minute walk of Bocas del Toro town centre. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a balcony and a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with free toiletries. You can enjoy a sea and mountain view from the room.At Koko Acqua Lodge you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including canoeing.
- Jack and Lee were the best hosts. Excellent breakfast and affordable excursions. They connected us with very knowledgeable guides who came right to our dock to pick us up. Couldn’t have asked for a better getaway! Definitely recommending KoKo to all our friends.
The host were very friendly, and tried to made me feel welcomed.
Looked nice from th outside. also the place was very spacious.
- The breakfast is really good and selfmade by the owner, who is very friendly and a funny guy. They have two kayaks which u can use for free. The houses are very comfortly, they have good beds, air con and a big kitchen. It was a nice stay in this friendly and quiet panamanian neighbourhood.
- One of the few properties that face west to view the beautiful sunsets. Easy to town. Great breakfasts with great hosts.
- Views from deck are great; accomodations, however, are awful.
Vista Mar Hotel
Located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista, Hotel Vista Mar features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Posada Los Delfines
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista, Hotel Posada Los Delfines features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very nice owner who makes you feel welcome. Second floor balcony with chairs is great. Nice new thick towels. Tv and a/c
- 15 family members were able to stay together, there was a large table we could all eat together. The cook at the onsite restaurant was very good.
- The restaurant in the hotel offers best Pizza on the island (as I think), very good 🙂
- The staff was very accommodating and answered all our questions promptly. Would definitely recommend this property. It was away from the Main Street so was very quiet for sleeping.
- Manager was EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating. We had unexpected circumstances that under normal conditions would have been unworkable by most but was handled flawlessly, above and beyond all expectations.
Divers Paradise Boutique Hotel
Divers Paradise Boutique Hotel is located in Bocas Town, 13 miles from Buena Vista and 5 miles from Isla Colón. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- One of the best staff experiences that I have ever had. After an unfortunate run-in with a biting dog, Andrea and Jose at the front desk not only found a medic and provided first aid equipment, but also patiently and compassionately talked me down about through my anxiety and kept me laughing throughout. That, combined with amazing support setting up tours and transportation, made this stay a true highlight of our trip to Panama.
Hotel with waterfront,
Restaurant and breakfast are excellent,
- Hotel was lovely. Rooms were very nice and clean. Hotel has a great layout. Rooms are spacious, bright, comfortable and very clean. Our room had a patio overlooking the water. Location was perfect. Hotel is right on the water, restaurant overlooking the water. Hotel is close to all that Bocas town has to offer. Everything within walking distance or quick water taxi to the islands. The restaurant was fantastic. Bartenders were great! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, we had a wonderful stay at divers paradise and it certainly exceeded our expectations. We would definitely book at divers paradise again.
- Very nice place and the idea of the plane wreck in front is great! Brand new, good food as well and very friendly and efficient staff. Great associated dive school
- It´s right beside the dock and very easy to find, the location was perfect. for us. The breakfast is delicious and there´s a great choice. The staff, especially Felipe, were helpful friendly and very welcoming. The decor is modern and good taste. Everything in the hotel is clean and new. Surpassed our expectations.
Bocas Paradise Hotel
Featuring an on-site restaurant, Bocas Paradise Hotel is in Bocas del Toro. It is right on the water and also has free Wi-Fi and rooms with balconies.Rooms here include air conditioning, cable TV and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries and hot water.Guests can find restaurants and bars within just 350 feet of the property, and there is a small grocery store a quarter mile away.There is an arts and crafts market right next to the hotel, and Carenero Island can be reached in a 5-minute boat ride. Bocas del Toro Isla Colón International Airport is only a 5-minute drive from Bocas Paradise Hotel.
- The location was good and the ocean view. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was ok.
- Good food at nearby restaurants. Hello tours was very good.
- great location, we were there Fat Tuesday, so a bit crazy. Nice place for Bocas
Balcony in 305 and 306 best in house 👍
View, bed, central location. A/C blew nice and cold. Owner. Bocas.
- We stayed 2 nights in room 206, a waterfront room with balcony. Great view, clean room, comfy bed and the Wi-Fi worked well. The front desk staff was very helpful. The hotel is older, but with a little elbow grease and TLC it could be great
Hotel El Limbo
One of our best sellers in Bocas Town! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel El Limbo offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- I love the restaurant area. The breakfast was well-selected. (served menu) The staff was nice.
- Staff let me check in early and was super friendly, aircon and fridge in room worked great. Shower was hot. Everything was clean. View from the restaurant is perfect overlook of Bocas harbor. Overall a great stay!
- What did I liked? Hmm.. I love the view from the window. I was really waiting for the couple of days there and these were amazing thanks to friends that I was with, not thanks to the accommodation. The hotel staff is not to be blamed – these are the owner/management that are responsible for inconveniences.
- It has an amazing deck wit a superb view. Staff was pretty friendly and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful, and they had good coffee.
- First I was stressed because I arrived at 6 in the morning and had requested an early check-in and the receptionist came 40 minutes late. But, she compensated and allowed us to use a temporary room to get a shower and take a quick nap so that we could go to our own room. All the team is friendly and nice. The wi-fi was not working at the date we arrived but the next day was fixed. The hotel is very conveniently located and although it is not fancy it is clean and safe. I do recommend this hotel that also has a very good restaurant. The breakfast though was not exactly outstanding because of few guests. But anyway, it has a great view.
Top Hotels In La Gruta Isla Colon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Gruta Isla Colon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Gruta Isla Colon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!