10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Goleta Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Goleta Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Goleta Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Goleta Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Goleta Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Goleta Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Goleta Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Goleta Asturias:
Palacio de Cutre
Located in a 16th century Asturian palace, Palacio de Cutre offers elegant rooms with a pillow menu and private bathroom. From the garden there are views of the Picos de Europa.The hotel has been carefully restored and decorated with authentic furnishings. The lounge at the Palacio de Cutre features a fireplace and there is also a library where guests can relax.The hotel is in an beautiful location in the Piloña River Valley, surrounded by nature. It is located 12 mi from the Cantabrian Sea and 22 mi from the Picos de Europa.Guests can enjoy activities nearby Palacio de Cutre, such as canoeing and hiking. Staff are happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- Our stay at Palacio de Cutre was incredible. The views and the location blew us away. Our room was simple and clean and you can feel the history of the house. We stayed in for dinner at the house – it was great. There are so many things to do within a 30 minute drive of the house.
- Beautiful old restored Manor House . First class restaurant and very helpful staff.
Blueberry freshly squeezed juice!
Service was great
Thank you so much for accommodating our fresh fruits and vegetables picture session
- Delicious breakfast, served to our table, including a big pot of excellent Spanish coffee, lots of freshly prepared fruit and home-made cakes
- we travelled in a group and we were made to feel very welcome, we sat outside and had a drink whilst are party checked in the views were stunning, the evening meal was excellent, we all had a good nights sleep and the Breakfast was first class. we stayed in 7 hotels on our tour of Northern Spain and Portugal everybody in our party voted Palacio de Cutre the favourite. if i was in the area again i would not hesitate to stay at the Palacio de Cutre again. Thank you.
Palacio de Rubianes, Hotel & Golf
Palacio de Rubianes is a beautiful former palace at the foot of Monte Sueve, overlooking the Picos de Europa. It offers luxurious rooms, free Wi-Fi and a golf course.The hotel features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and archways. All rooms have light décor and are equipped with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have skylight windows and views of the surrounding countryside.The Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf has terraces overlooking its extensive grounds. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace, offering mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties using local ingredients such as game and mushrooms.The La Goleta region is popular for fishing, canoeing and horseback riding. The hotel can organize plane tours and hunting trips, as well as bike rental. The Asturian coast is approximately 9 miles away.
- As an old building (palace) most times I would do pictures of this place and post then on my blog. But now, i got to sleep in such great place that had great cuisine (a bit salty for a Romanian), stone wals, modern features and extra
- Poco se puede decir. Un lujo de sitio. Y el menu de cena estupendo , con un precio mas que ajustado. Espectacular.
Los alrededor; magnificos paseos.
El trato de la trabajadora de recepción; fue muy amable.
El hotel y los alrededores son muy bonitos!
Personal, muy amables; el desayuno muy bueno y variado.
- La tranquilidad y la decoración de los salones. El ambiente daba mucha calidez. Muy elegante y silencioso.
Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness
Featuring a spa with an indoor pool and gardens with a seasonal outdoor pool, Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is located in Cofiño, Asturias, looking onto the Picos de Europas Mountains.Spacious, elegant rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. They all include a Nespresso machine, mini-bar, 48-inch TV, a Tablet and free WiFi. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Hermès toiletries.The hotel has 2 restaurants on site, with a terrace and views of the Picos de Europas Mountains. Serving traditional Asturian cuisine, one is á la carte and the other offers tasting menus.Guests can enjoy relaxation and wellness treatments at the spa, as well as a Finnish sauna and Turkish baths.Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is a 20-minute drive both from the Asturian Coast and from Cangas de Onís. Asturias Airport and Santander Airport are around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- Location, views, restaurant. Spa is also amazing. Staff is great. P
- Great staff, hotel, and view. We were well taken care of from check in, at the restaurant, until driving away. The price is high, but you can’t get a better view. We went to relax and it was perfect. We could sit outside in silence taking in the breathtaking views of the Picos de Europa, all you can hear were the bells on the donkey and sheep. Very peaceful and a great place to get back to nature.
- Beautiful view and furnishings. It is a resort to stay in and enjoy the facilities.
- This is the most beautiful hotel and surroundings I have ever stayed. If you have a chance to go here you must! It is absolute perfection. I wish I could have stayed longer. I will definitely be back.
- Everything! Lovely property with excellent staff and an awesome restaurant.
Casona Fuentes del Sueve
Built in 1887, this charming Asturian country house offers wonderful views of the Sueve Valley and Picos de Europa Mountains. It has extensive gardens and a cozy lounge with fireplace.Rooms at Casona Fuentes del Sueve feature wooden floors and bright, country-style décor. Each heated room has a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.The Casona Fuentes del Sueve serves a daily breakfast of fruit juice, homemade jams and other local produce. A popular Japanese restaurant, Fuente La Lloba, is located just 650 feet away.Casona Fuentes del Sueve is located in the Sierra del Sueve Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Lastres Beach and Cangas de Onis. Free private parking is available on site.
- It was a jewel. The location was breathtaking and the accommodations were great. The host family were welcoming and just a joy to be around. Food and service a number 10. We highly recommend it.
- Good attention! Friendly atmosphere! Delicious carrot cake! A good bar/restaurant 5 munutes away.
- Beautiful location perfect for a relaxing stay. Attentive hosts providing a great breakfast and tasty dinner.
- Stayed at the Casona Fuentes del Sueve for one night. It is a wonderful place full of character. The hosts were very welcoming and provided good information to plan the rest of our trip. The room was spotless and very comfortable.
- The owners were really nice and made us feel welcome. We enjoyed chatting to them and they gave us some tips that helped us get the most out of our holiday. The hotel is situated in a very peaceful area, and as a bonus, is a short drive to some lovely beaches. I would definitely recommend staying here and we hope to be back again in the near future.
Hosteria de Torazo Nature Hotel & Spa
Hosteria de Torazo Nature Hotel & Spa in Torazo has 4-star accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hosteria de Torazo Nature Hotel Spa the rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.There’s an in-house bar and guests can also use the business area.Gijón is 25 miles from Hosteria de Torazo Nature Hotel & Spa, while Oviedo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 49 miles from the hotel.
- Lovely, very large rooms, great views and very tranquil surroundings. Barman was great and real fun. Dinner better than expected. Decent breakfast.
- Nice hotel in a superb location. Restaurant was good. Staff mostly friendly and helpful. Nice outdoor pool. Beautiful and quiet location.
- The views and the pool were wonderful. Good supper as well.
- wonderful views. Situated in a real beautiful village. Very good bedroom and bathroom.
- Amazing hide away in the mountains. Hotel and facilities were excellent.
La Casona del Viajante – Adults Only
La Casona del Viajantes is a beautifully-renovated 1930s ‘Indiano’-style house. It has been converted into stylish rural hotel with traditional stained-glass windows, mosaics and woodwork. It sits on 22,950 feet of grassland in Villabajo.The rooms have air-conditioning/heating, a TV and separate bathroom with hairdryer. Some have a terrace and maintain their original wooden beams.La Casona has a dining room for breakfast and dinner, a library and a small gallery. There is also a bar where guests can help themselves to drinks. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.La Casona is less than 1 hours’ drive from the Picos de Europa National Park and Redes Nature Reserve. Ría de Villavicios Nature Reserve and the cities of Oviedo and Gijón are all about 30 minutes’ drive away.Activities can be organized for guests including quad biking and horse riding. The nearest golf course is 11 mi away in Villaviciosa.
- The owners make you feel special. Breakfast was amazing. Location is easy to get to and away from the busy roads. Great find and good base to explore this part of Spain.
Espectacular! Los dueños son muy amables, te hacen la estancia muy agradable, y te lo ponen todo muy facil.
El desayuno es muy rico, variado, y casero. Y más, si el zumo de naranja es natural, ¡un diez!
Imposible no recomendarlo, e imposible será no volver. ¡Nos vemos pronto!
- Increíble casona de indios, con suelos y vidrieras originales, y decorada con un gusto excelente. No es un hotel ni casa rural al uso, es un sitio muy especial. Paco y Antonia son un encanto, se preocupan por que estes lo más a gusto posible. Totalmente recomendable.
- El trato de sus propietarios es inmejorable. Los desayunos hacen que te sientas atendido con mimo y están a la altura de muchos grandes hoteles.
- Es un sitio excepcional. La ubicación es ideal porque estás cerca de todo y además disfrutas de la tranquilidad de estar en un pueblecito. El hotel está decorado con mucho mimo y gusto, haciendo que el espacio sea muy acogedor. Los desayunos increíbles, las habitaciones enormes, pero sin duda lo mejor la atención y cercanía de Paco y Antonia. Para nosotros ha sido una estancia perfecta.
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.The modern, soundproofed rooms in Hotel Granda all have flat-screen satellite TV and garden views. This listed building offers free parking and is close to the well-known Roman Bridge in Cangas de Onís, Asturias.The rooms in Granda Hotel all have underfloor heating. The contemporary bathrooms have large showers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s café has modern chairs and an attractive patterned floor. The property serves a continental breakfast, including an option for gluten intolerant, and has a relaxing lounge area.The center of Cangas de Onís is just 1,300 feet away. Covadonga and the Picos de Europa Mountains are both within 20 minutes’ drive of Granda Hotel.Staff at the hotel are happy to provide information about activities in the region, including hiking and canoeing.
- Location, air conditioning, breakfast on site, parking
- Very clean, roomy, free parking, and easy walk to town (no need to drive). Highly recommend this hotel.
- Excellent breakfast , very nice bed, good bathroom
- Very disappointed for a four star hotel it should have two.
- Breakfast is good, owners are very helpful, cheep beer for biker groups 🙂
Hotel Posada del Valle
Offering a picturesque setting, this family-run hotel is located in the charming village of Arriondas, close to Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa National Park.Rooms at Posada del Valle offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Each rustic décor room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Posada del Valle has an organic vegetable garden. It also features a restaurant serving homemade organic food under prior reservation.The area is ideal for hiking and bird watching. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area.
- This is a very special place, located in a beautiful setting. Views were incredible, food was wonderful and the owners are so committed to taking care of the environment. Just lovely!
- Indescribable setting, owners who love what they do and have a purpose, rooms with deatils, the views, just perfect. We stayed one night: mistake, deserve two to explore thre sourrandings and the region
- Very unique location. Very clean and comfortable. Built and designed with love
This hotel is a great find, it is set in a lovely tranquil location and our room had wonderful views. The bathroom came with organic toiletries which was a nice touch.
The breakfast was good as was the evening meal. The bed was big and comfortable. There is plenty of parking.
Overall this is a lovely place to stay.
- Beautiful location, superb food and friendly and welcoming staff
Hotel Santa Cruz
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! With a picturesque setting by the Sella River, Hotel Santa Cruz is 16 mi from Asturia’s coastline and a 2-minute walk from Cangas de Onís’ famous Roman bridge. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with a desk, safe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel restaurant is open daily and serves traditional cuisine. It features an outdoor terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel Santa Cruz is conveniently located next to Cangas de Onís swimming pool and play area. You can go hiking or cycling nearby, or visit the village chapel. The hotel is located close to the local bus station, so you can easily tour the region.
- The room was nice, the breakfast above our expectation. And stuff lovely
Great big clean room with comfy huge bed.
Great shower and very big good breakfast!
- Very clean, close to town center and Roman bridge without any traffic or noise. Right beside lovely river walk.
I rate a hotel based on appearance, price, comfort, cleanliness, and location.
In all these areas, I give Hotel Sabra Cruz 5 stars (out of five). Excellent place to stay.
Oh, and the breakfast they offer for 8€ is well worth it. Coffee, bollería, several kinds of nuts, yogurt, and about 15 different other things.
- good location for the town Breakfast was very good lots of choice room was comfortable
Hotel La Cepada
Located in the heart of Picos de Europa Mountains, in the small town of Cangas de Onís, Hotel La Cepada features free Wi-Fi and free private parking.All heated rooms offer views of the mountains, the Sella River Valley, or the town of Cangas de Onís. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and telephone. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.The hotel’s Cenadors de los Canónigos Restaurant prepares characteristic Asturian dishes, complete with a selection of local cheeses, cider, and children’s menus. You can enjoy your meals on a spacious terrace with extensive views of the surrounding countryside.This eco-friendly hotel is a 10-minute walk from Sella River and 200 feet from the nearest bus stop.
- I like the view and being a little out of town it felt restful.
- Beautiful location with views over the town. The facilities are good and spacious and charming and could be a great relaxing experience if the management organizes the basics (check-in, breakfast) to enhance the visit. They were nice but inconsistent in the service.
- The rooms are spacious, super clean, the beds are comfortable and the views are incredible!
- Our room had floor to ceiling windows and the view was absolutely superb. The room was spacious and comfortable, with the quality of the bathroom particularly good.
- Excellent hotel, great service and a beautiful view from our room of Cangas de Ons and the surrounding countryside.
Top Hotels In La Goleta Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Goleta Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Goleta Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Goleta Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!