10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Garapacha Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Garapacha Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Garapacha Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Garapacha Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Garapacha Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Garapacha Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Garapacha Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Garapacha Murcia:
Balneario de Leana
Located in Los Baños de Fortuna, Balneario features an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and a spa. Set in a bright building dating from the 19th century, it offers classically decorated rooms.The Balneario maintains original features including painted ceilings and a grand marble staircase. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Balneario’s restaurant.The spa features thermal baths, a sauna and sensation showers. Treatments including massage are also available.Fortuna is a 5-minute drive from the Balneario, while Ajuaque y Rambla Salada Park is 4.3 mi from the hotel. Múrcia is 19 mi away and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Superior room had balconies and extra large double bed. The new jacuzzi in the thermal pool was nice.
- The bedrooms were big and comfortable. Dining room service with Carmen was really friendly. The receptionist at night was very helpful. The thermal pools are the great attraction of the place, the depth of the pools are especially safe for children.
- This hotel is more like an old aged home ok for the sick and very old definitely noy for the traveller & Im 64.The room I had was not clean lump of black hire, etc pity as it looked quite nice on the website.
- Very disappointing. Poor choice badly presented although it was a reasonable price. The cafe bar on the other hand was excellent value and nice food.
les piscines rénovées, très jolies et une très belle vue depuis l´espace piscine.
un très bon matelas mais les chambres devraient être nieux isolées.
Complejo Hostelero Los Periquitos
Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada is located in the village of Fortuna, known for its thermal waters. It features a spa, free outdoor parking lot and rooms with free internet and plasma-screen TV.All of the air-conditioned rooms at the Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada have a hydromassage shower or bath. All suites have a hydromassage bath, while some rooms have a terrace.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada restaurant offers traditional cuisine, including stews and high-quality meat and fish. A daily set menu is also available.The spa/beauty center at Los Periquitos is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a Turkish bath. There are both indoor swimming pools and, in summer, a free outdoor pool.The hotel is located only 9.3 mi from Murcia, around 31 mi from both Murcia San Javier and Alicante Airports.
Friendly helpful staff. Very comfortable room with balcony.
Food available as bar, cafe area, and restaurant ( not open in April when we were there).
Easy to find on the rural Fortuna Road as near the only petrol garage.
Onsite car parking.
- Staff in reception and restaurant friendly and helpful.
- Lovely hotel, beautiful location, staff was the nicest, all of them, especially the man on reception, photos don’t do it justice, thank you so much for all.
- room is spacious, bed is comfort. terrace is nice which can see our car from it
We went for a winter spa break- which looked amazing value for money.The hotel was easily found, modern, comfortable- but the spa was closed! Lovely gent at reception suggested others in the area and luckily we found La Fuenta, 12 mins away and had our warm swim and jet massage for 7 euros per person.In fact the jacuzzi bath in Los Perriquitos was also great fun.
Beds comfortable, balcony great for picnic lunch in the sun.Breakfast as expected- but with additional possibility to make bruschetta, which was delicious.
The hotel is excellent value with warm and friendly staff.
- Friendly helpful staff. Very comfortable room with balcony.
Hotel la Fuente
Hotel La Fuente is located at the natural springs of Los Baños de Fortuna, 30 minutes’ drive from Murcia. It offers natural therapeutic pools and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The springs date back to the days of the Roman Empire, and La Fuente has indoor and outdoor pools. There is also a massage room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a terrace where you can enjoy your meal in the sun.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around an hour from Hotel La Fuente. Alicante and its airport are also an hour’s drive away.
- Not worth more than its one star! It is more a camping than a hotel. Can’t understand the high rating on Booking!
- Very good value hotel with excellent spa facilities…
Comfortable and clean with friendly helpful staff, excellent value for a short break.
Restaurant food basic but tasty and again good value.
- Don’t come for the breakfast, come for the pools.
- Receptionist was excellent both on arrival and check-out. Room comfortable for the price.
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Offering air-conditioned rooms with satellite and cable TV, Hotel Costas is located in the Murcian city of Fortuna. The hotel features a restaurant and bar, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms are decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, and each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and some also have a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes, as well as dishes characteristic of the region. Fortuna also has a small selection of shops and restaurants.Murcia is around 19 mi from Hotel Costas, and Murcia Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Close by you will find the Ajauque y Rambla Salada Wetlands, a protected area.
- Nice place very outdated but Comfy big rooms with AC easy to locate next to store and close to we’re we had to be food was great at the restourant and very cheap over all good place
- Very dirty, the table was not cleaned in 4 days. Miserable staff. Will not recommend & will never stay there again.
- Out of all the hotels I have stayed at, of all star ratings, this was by far the cleanest. Amazingly spotless rooms.
- La gentillesse du personnel et surtout de la directrice.
Todo fue perfecto. Les hice una petición un poco especial y cumplieron muy bien.
La chica de recepción muy amable, tanto como la camarera del turno de noche.
Fuimos tarde a cenar y se portaron muy amables.
Todo muy limpio, la cama muy cómoda y la ubicación a 5 minutos del balneario de Leana.
Featuring outdoor and indoor pools, Hotel Victoria is located in the small town of Baños de Fortuna. It offers a restaurant, free tennis courts, and free Wi-Fi in all areas.The rooms have air conditioning and heating and include a small private balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and safety deposit box. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe, and free toiletries.Spa and wellness facilities, including sauna and massages, are available for a surcharge. There is also a shared TV lounge and a terrace bar.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the A-7 Motorway. Murcia is 22 mi away and Torrevieja and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour.
No reviews yet.
With easy access from the A30 Motorway, TCH Hotel is located in Lorquí, just 15 minutes’ drive from Murcia and 3.1 mi from Molina de Segura. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a work desk, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the TCH feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with an iron and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes, and there is a buffet restaurant next door. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.In just under an hour you can drive to the Mar Menor, a popular destination for water sports. Murcia’s San Javier Airport is also around 55 minutes’ drive away.
- Anna who worked there was really generous with local knowledge.
- Hotel confortable, limpieza impecable y un trato estupendo
- Pleasant staff. Parking in the basement of the hotel. The evening dinner menu was tasty & very inexpensive.
- Chosen for location rather than facilities – the hotel was clean and room comfortable if a little small. Restaurant facilities were adequate – choice at breakfast was good enough, dinner menu a little restricted although it was cheap!
- Good value for money and convenient place to stop for a night enroute.
Hotel La Parra
Hotel La Parra lies by Villarias Park in Archena, just 0.9 mi from the Archena Spa. It has a lovely garden, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Hotel La Parra’s rooms are set on 2 floors in the center of Archena. They all include air conditioning, heating and a work desk. Rooms are all en suite.There is a restaurant and a coffee shop. The front porch offers views over the park and the town’s main square.Guests can also enjoy the spacious TV room. A 24-hour reception and tour desk are also available.
- location is great very near bars and restaurant’s
- The staff were lovely and went out of their way for us . The Hotel was very clean and we had a beautiful balcony overlooking the square we also couldn’t fault the Location of hotel.
- Perfect location. Impeccable clean. Very friendly and nice personnel.
- Very friendly small family run hotel, right in the town centre.
- It deserves a ten for valu for money. Pity its not updated!
This stylish, new urban spa hotel allows guests to relax and rejuvenate in the heart of Archena, a town known for its healing warm springs.The whole property has been designed in a fashionable, contemporary style, making it a unique venue set in peaceful surroundings. Guests can enjoy a session in the sauna, Turkish bath or hot tub for an extra charge.The town’s famous historic spa is located 1,000 feet away from the property. From the Hyltor, guests can admire fantastic views of the surrounding Ricote Valley. The hotel lies to the north of the regional capital of Murcia, a 15-minute drive away.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Even put the Spa on for me when closed due to Festival.
- Disappointed that the spa facilities were not included in the price but an extra €10 per person for a one hour slot. There was no clean towels provided after the room was made up and the pillow cases were creased and the bed not really made up properly. The blinds were quite tatty at the sides. We chose it because of the spa facilities which we’d hoped to make use of but with the extra cost and only being able to use it for an hour it hardly seemed worth it. It was pleasant enough and the breakfast was plentiful although on our second morning there were more guests so lots of food was missing. I saw one kitchen staff replacing the cold meats twice but I had to ask about more scrambled eggs because they obvously weren’t going to bring out fresh. Overall it was ok but let down by the issues mentioned.
- Was recommended by hotel to go to International Restaurant across the road for evening dinner. II assume because of the time of year, but it was absolutely excellent, and would go back to both hotel and restaurant again.
- The staff were very friendly. The location was good for the Balneario and restaurants. The spa was small but good. Massage was very good.
- Comfy bed pillows, friendly staff, warm and cosy room, excellent Spa facilities.
The modern Hotel Villasegura is located in Molina de Segura, 3.7 mi from the provincial capital of Murcia. Free Wi-Fi is availableGuests can read and relax in Villasegura Hotel’s spacious lounges. They feature free Wi-Fi and free press. There are also large spaces for conferences and courses.The Villasegura restaurant provides traditional regional and national cuisine with modern touches. It offers local products, homemade desserts and fine local and national wines, at a good price.There is a bar and café service. Continental breakfast is served in the morning. Buffet breakfast is also available for groups.Rooms at Hotel Villasegura are all air conditioned. They feature a full bathroom, amenities and wake-up service.
The hotel was good for what it is !!
Comfy bed god food at the restaurant, the room was cleaned and pleasant
I will return if I have to go again in murcia
- It was next to a grocery store, Mc Donalds and Burger King.
- Good internet connection. Very easy access to the main road. Lots of free parking. Next to Lidl, Burger King, McDonald’s and Eroski.
- En principio, el precio me pareció atractivo, pero….
- La limpieza, el personal sobre todo el turno de tarde noche. Una persona muy agradable. El desayuno, a mi gusto bastante bien, tal vez alguna fruta no vendría mal, por lo demás muy aceptable.
- The hotel was good for what it is !!
Top Hotels In La Garapacha Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Garapacha Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Garapacha Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Garapacha Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!