10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Florida Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Florida Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Florida Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Florida Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Florida Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Florida Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Florida Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Florida Valencia Community:
One of our top picks in Torrevieja.Located a short walk from the Punta Prima beach, one of the most beautiful areas of the Alicante Mediterranean coast; the hotel opened in 1979 was fully renovated in 2004.The hotel is well-equipped for an enjoyable, relaxing break away in the sun.The hotel is a short drive from Torrevieja, a town surrounded by two beautiful and large natural saltwater lagoons, an hour from Alicante airport and 40 minutes from San Javier airport.
- Breakfast was ok – missed a little bit of fruit and vegetables
- The room was cleaned daily. Nice and quiet while we were there. So close to all amenities. Would recommend staying there.
- The Hotel is well located just off the A332 at Punta Prima. It was a perfect base for us to visit the surrounding area with good walks along the beach. The staff were very helpful and friendly, even though they spoke little English, they went out of their way to accommodate us. The in-room safe was not working the first night so the Receptionist locked our valuables and documents safely in the Reception area. The safe was repaired the following day. The breakfast was mainly continental which suited me and my Husband was able to order an omelette and bacon each day.
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff was very professional and helpful. We had a beautiful view from our balcony (room 507). The room layout was perfect for us.
- Great value!! The location for Punta Prima is excellent. The breakfast was good, with a good selection of cold food and a hot breakfast of Bacon and eggs. Adequate. Very practical for workers, but not my choice for a holiday, lacked holiday atmosphere, we were here Feb so out of season. Can’t fault cleanliness, rooms basic, but clean and functional. Minimum staff around, although any we spoke to were very pleasant. We chose hotel to view local properties, so perfect for our purpose. Location for us was perfect with a great choice of bars and restaurants within in very short walking distance. I would stay again, my wife would prefer something more luxurious.
Hotel Doña Monse
One of our top picks in Torrevieja.Set in Los Balcones residential area, Hotel Doña Monse is 3 minutes’ drive from Torrevieja Beach. It offers a gym, spa and superb views over Torrevieja Lagoon from the rooftop pool and chill out terrace.Modern air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, and some have a spa bath. Some rooms offer lagoon views.The hotel spa includes a sauna and Turkish bath. A massage service is available and there is a beauty salon.Traditional cuisine is served in the hotel à la carte restaurant and cafeteria. Room service is available, and you can enjoy a drink on the terrace, which is open all year round.There is 24-hour reception and free parking. Car rental is offered at the hotel tour desk. The hotel offers easy access to Southbound Exit 758 of the AP7 Motorway.
- Any different hot dishes, Fries eggs, scramble eggs, tortilla, vegetabilie pie and fresh made café con leche.
- This hotel deserves its 4star rating. Comfortable , warm bedroom with excellent view of lagoon, exceptionally clean. All staff were very attentive and friendly, especially in the restaurant. The buffet breakfast provided was VERY good, with excellent choices of food available. Parking available . This is important because you need transport to get to this hotel and to look around the area because it is some distance from torrevieca and facilities/shops etc. We were given a complimentary pass to the spa facility but had no time to use it.
- Staff are very friendly, helpful and genuine. The breakfast waitress was particularly good with a great smile, excellent attitude and serving great, freshly made coffee which was piping hot. Breakfast was great and a few different things like ham and cheese croissants and croque messeuirs as well as the more usual stuff. It’s worth getting a room facing the pink salt lake if you can.”
- This is a beautiful hotel with lovely rooftop pool
- It was really clean. The beds were okay. And bathroom was nice. But they should put a lock on the bathroom door
Hotel Servigroup La Zenia
Set within 50 feet of 2 beaches, La Zenia Hotel features a tennis court, a spa center and an outdoor pool with sea views. The rooms include a private balcony with full or side sea views.Hotel Servigroup La Zenia has a terrace with lounge chairs, overlooking the beach. There are also large gardens with children’s play areas. In the summer, the hotel offers a wide range of activities and entertainment.La Zenia’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and offers show cooking. A gluten-free menu is available upon request.Entry to the hotel’s spa center comes for an extra fee. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, a gym and sauna. Massages and beauty treatments can also be booked.Guests receive a discount on green fees at a nearby golf course. Just 6 miles away, the resort of Torrevieja in Costa Blanca, Hotel La Zenia offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Orihuela is 19 miles away.
- Great choice of food and the drinks were reasonably priced
- Room was spacious and clean with excellent facilities.
- Good location, reasonable clean comfortable rooms. Minor language barrier when calling front desk however great at the desk. Food of poor quality more like a large cafeteria.
Have returned to this Hotel with family and friends on many occasions.
Location, Staff, Cleanliness, all excellent.
Food choice has improved greatly especially for breakfast.
- Breakfast and evening meals provided an excellent choice of foods and beverages. Hotel staff were very polite and helpful throughput our stay.Bedroom and other facilities were all spotlessly clean and and adequatley furnished. Hotel location was perfect.
Aparthotel Diamant Blue
This modern aparthotel is set on the Orihuela Coast, a 5-minute walk from Cabo Roig Beach. There is an outdoor swimming pool available.Each of the apartments has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, large living room and balcony. Aparthotel Diamant Blue also has apartments for people with reduced mobility. All rooms are air-conditioned and have a satellite TV and an individual safe.This Aparthotel is a four-floor building with a cafe – bar, social room, conference room and underground parking.The Diamant is a short walk from Capo Roig Marina and a natural salt lake. The popular resort of Torrevieja is 4.3 mi away. Las Ramblas de Orihuela Golf Club is 1.9 mi from the aparthotel.
- The apartment was very spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Kitchen well equipped.
- Needs furniture updating as falling to bits . No staff on site to report shower not working .
- The location was great. The apartments were very modern and spacious, but the reception area was amazing so beautiful to look at. There was lots of street parking around and the beach was really close by.
- The apartment was light and airy. Location was great. Close to all amenities. Hassle free checkin and check out
- clean,simple and good value. noisy neighbours one night but that cannot be helped
The Palmera Beach aparthotel is located just 350 feet from the beach and close to 4 golf courses. It has free onsite parking and a seasonal swimming pool.The apartments all have 2 bedrooms, a lounge-kitchen, bathroom and a large terrace.An entertainment program for children is available during summer months. The AP-7 motorway is just over 0.6 mi away.
- The staff were friendly. The food was great. The location is good being close to the beach ( although it is a hike up and down a lot of stairs to get to the beach from the hotel ). The pool is good and the staff employed to involve kids and families in fun things to do around the pool is also good.
- We used it as a stopover on our way to Malaga.. Good location.. Close to the A7. At the beach. Swimming pool. Fully equipped apartment great for our family of 4. Nice view at the sea. And very quiet.. At least at this part of the year.. mid May. Would recommend also for holidays.
- Quiet at night, each room had a nice terrace with a great view, right on the beach, quite a big pool, good value for money
Lovely apartment with sea views. Spacious balcony where we ate a lot of our meals.
Beach close by and quiet (during March).
Nice bar on site where we sat outside with coffee for breakfast and inside during the evening.
Location near my final destination.
Breakfast as expected.
Hotel Golf Campoamor
One of our top picks in Campoamor.This 4-star hotel lies within the Campoamor Golf Course, less than 3.7 mi from the beaches of Campoamor in Orihuela-Costa. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool.Hotel Golf Campoamor has a fitness center and offers more than 328 ft² of sports facilities. Tennis, paddle and cricket are all available on site.Each room at Golf Campoamor comes with air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Golf Campoamor’s restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. Its large terrace offers views over the Costa Blanca. At an extra charge, breakfast can be provided in the room.Murcia-San Javier Airport is just 11 mi from the hotel.
- Close to the golfcourse. Great rooms, are cleaned every day also weekends. Food are greate with a good selection of choises. Great service
- The views, the value for money and the beautiful setting are all why we keep returning time after time..
- The main meals were excellent and the Angus stakes were perfect
- The breakfast buffet, the swimming pool, the easy parking, the outdoor dining terrace
- Suite was superb especially with kids as it has two bedrooms and was very spacious. Immaculately clean and excellent food.
Orihuela Costa Resort
This large estate is located outside Torrevieja, just 1,950 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca. It has an outdoor pool, 3 tennis courts, a basketball court and a fitness center.Orihuela Costa Resort is under 15 minutes’ drive from Campoamor, Villamartín and Ramblas de Orihuela Golf Courses. Popular activities in the area include hiking and horse riding, and there are water sports options at the beach.The air-conditioned rooms at the Orihuela Costa feature a balcony and a TV. The private bathrooms include a bathtub and toiletries.The resort’s restaurant offers Mediterranean and international food. There is also a pub-style bar with live music.With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, the hotel is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Mar Menor and San Javier Airport. Alicante is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff Fantastic they all went that extra mile, the weather was so bad and street flooded but we were bought complementary sandwiches and drinks at 4.30 so we did not have to go out in the bad weather
- The location in La Zenia is perfect. Also the setting, i.e. the resort itself is gorgeous.
- A lovely hotel with lots of facilities. We only stayed one night (St Partrick’s Day) but would have been happy to stay longer. Out room (110) had it’s own private sun terrace. Breakfast was very good indeed and included in the room price.
- Lovely location, comfortable and authentically Spanish with very friendly and welcoming staff. Really tasty breakfast.
- Staff very friendly hotel very clean and nice surroundings
Playamarina II Aparthotel Cabo Roig
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Playamarina II Aparthotel Cabo Roig offers apartments with a private balcony. Cabo Roig Beach is within a 10-minute walk of the property.Each bright apartment comes with an open-plan living room with a sofa, dining table and TV. The kitchen area includes a washing machine, oven and microwave. There is a bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some of the apartments have a dishwasher and an outdoor dining space on the balcony.Drinks and snacks are served all day at the poolside bar. A barbecue is also available during the summer months. Playamarina II Aparthotel Cabo Roig offers a 24-hour front desk.There are several golf courses within a 15-minute drive of the aparthotel. Alicante Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The apartment had everything you could possibly need and the location was great
- Great location right on the strip at Caba Roig. Great pool area as well. Sun beds are limited but there are plenty of chairs in the pool / bar area. I’ll
- Stayed in playamarina II for 4 days for a weekend stay we were a family of 5. Upon arrival the women who was in charge was so kind and funny. Throughout the whole stay the staff were more helpful then beyond ❤️ the room was perfect it was so clean and it was very modern. I would recommend staying here to anyone. The hotel is the perfect location also.
- The location is very good.and good value for money.will be back
- Ideally located on the main street, plenty of places to eat and socialise nearby.
El Rancho Los Montesinos – Torrevieja
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and riding school, El Rancho Los Montesinos – Torrevieja is located 1,650 feet from the village of Los Montesinos and La Mata-Torrevieja Natural Park. The complex offers rooms and bungalows with terraces.Set in attractive gardens, this property offers views of the surrounding countryside. All accommodations has rustic décor, air conditioning and a private bathroom.The on-site restaurant serves a range of international cuisine for dinner. There is also a bar which offers smoothies and cocktails and barbecue facilities, located on the terrace.
- The place was nice as very different, just changed hands so there are a lot of renovation works taking place. Even the room we stayed in was lovely and that hadn´t been renovated yet… so going to exceed peoples expectations soon!!
Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Gabriela. Peaceful location.
The restaurant was pleasant and the food tasty, plentiful and not too expensive.
- A very different experience than a hotel, but well worth a try, in very quiet surroundings
- Overall facilities were good and diverse. Overall setting was good.
Staff were great .restaurant food brilliant.great quality .
Top Hotels In La Florida Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Florida Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Florida Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Florida Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!