10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Florida Sinaloa – Top Hotel Reviews
La Florida Sinaloa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Florida Sinaloa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Florida Sinaloa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Florida Sinaloa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Florida Sinaloa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Florida Sinaloa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Florida Sinaloa:
Park Royal Mazatlan
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Park Royal Mazatlan offers accommodations in Mazatlán. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.General Rafael Buelna Airport is 15 miles away.
- Property is very nice. They keep it very clean, They seem to take a lot of pride in the appearance of the place. Staff are dressed nice and are friendly.
- The beach and pool area were stunning. Staff were friendly and efficient. The balcony in the room provided privacy. You could not see other guests on their balconys.
- The pool area and beach were very clean and service was very good
- The service of the guys in restaurant and pool was impecable.
- The room was good with jacuzzi in the bedroom and nice view of the ocean.
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.Featuring free WiFi, Torrenza Boutique offers accommodations in Mazatlán. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Rafael Buelna Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The location is great. Plenty of free parking. Nice swimming pool. The breakfast was good. The rooms were clean.
The staff were all very friendly and worked hard to accommodate our requests.
The beds were very comfortable.
The view from our room was FANTASTIC!
The beach goes on forever. Well, from the El Cid Marina for, I’m guessing, about 5 miles north to where Ginger’s Horses used to be.
- la habitación muy amplia y bonita, mas grande de lo esperado.
- Muy agradable el lugar y muy limpio, habitaciones amplias, el horario abierto para el uso de jacuzzi excelente, la música ambiental muy bonita. la pasamos muy bien y contentos.
- La limpueza de la habitacion muy bien, habitacion amplia con vista al mar
Ocean Breeze Mazatlan
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located in Mazatlan, Mexico and located on the beach. This hotel has a restaurant, 2 bars, on-site shopping and a kitchenette in every suite.Suites at the Ocean Breeze Hotel Mazatlan by Sea Garden offer a private bathroom and balcony. The suites also have air conditioning and cable TV.The Mazatlan Ocean Breeze Hotel offers 3 outdoor pools and a game room. The hotel provides a tour desk and massage services in the gym.Guests at the Ocean Breeze can dine in the Acqua Café-Restaurant or get a drink and snack at the Sunset Pool Snack Bar. The hotel also has Dominoe’s Lounge Bar, which features drinks.The Ocean Breeze is within 12 miles of the International Airport at Mazatlan. The hotel is near the Golden Zone.
- The staff are super our room #21202 was great with the best ocean view, the grounds are beautiful, the pools are good and the beach is the best great for those nice long strolls. We had a wonderful relaxing vacation thanks to all the staff.
- Beautiful grounds with a large pool. Staff was amazing. Family rooms great for families with younger kids.
- LAS ALBERCAS PORQUE ESTAN MUY AMPLIAS Y MUY LIMPIAS.
- Las instalaciones su jardin, enorme alberca, playa y su personal.
- Me gustó la piscina y jardines. La atención del personal en general bastante amables con excepción de unqa chica que le pedimos una plancha la tarde que llegamos y la trajo hasta el día siguiente al medio día,
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Amigo Plaza is located in Mazatlán in the region of Sinaloa.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or lake. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Amigo Plaza.
- The. Building. Is. Being totally renovated and. I. Got. The. Top. Floor. Awesome views
- La atención y la calidad de vista del hotel aparte está Serca de todo
- Es un fraude porque ponen fotos que no tienen nada que ver con la realidad
No era lo que yo esperaba 🙁
Es una farsa, promocionan con publicidad falsa.
Las instalaciones tienen un deterioro del 70%, es un hotel viejo, le falta remodelar y arreglar muchos detalles, si es un alojamiento sólo para dormir y bañarse, esta perfecto, la vista al mar no me quejo, pero eso si tiene muchos detalles en las paredes, el elevador y simplemente la fachada, entras con inseguridad y miedo de quedarte en ese lugar, la piscina tiene un color verde claro y muy turbia , la verdad ni me acerqué, casi lloro cuando llegue y mu habitación era en el 5opiso y no servía el elevador :'( subí y baje con mis maletotas, no cuentan con botones que nos auxilien, eso sí la limpies a desde temprano esta lista y se nota que le están hechandole ganas por levantarlo, pero la vdd por la zona y en las condiciones que esta el precio es muy exagerado, si pueden busquen otras opciones donde el precio es mas bajo y los hoteles están más nuevos y en mejores hoteles condiciones..!!!
- Me gusto la amabilidad de las recepcionistas y de las señoras de limpieza, muy buena actitud hacia uno.
City Express Mazatlán
This modern hotel includes an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Cityexpress Mazatlán are decorated in neutral tones, with light wood furniture. They include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast in the dining room. There are also vending machines for snacks and drinks.Cityexpress Mazatlán is 30 minutes’ drive from Mazatlán International Airport and 5 minutes from the central bus station. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location of the hotel is great, you are a couple of blocks away from everything that goes on in Mazatlan.
- Great stay at a value price. Room is very comfortable
- The pool area was very private and clean. It was nice and quiet for sleeping and breakfast was available when they said it would be.
- Smart and well thought out business hotel. Clean and great staff
- Pool was great rooms were clean! They allowed me into room early which I appreciated as I had been on an overnight bus and spent 12 hours wandering around Leon waiting for bus! Was exhsusted! Breakfast was great!
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.Only a short distance from historic downtown Mazatlan and the international airport, this beachfront hotel provides guests with exceptional accommodations in a beautiful tropical environment.The Emporio Mazatlan provides guests with all the amenities and facilities needed for a relaxing stay. Enjoy 2 spacious swimming pools, supervised children’s activities and on-site assistance planning area tours and excursions.The area surrounding the Mazatlan Emporio is also filled with a variety of recreational activities. Guests can enjoy numerous water sports, deep-sea fishing, and several area golf courses.
- Excellent breakfast buffet with a wonderful view of the ocean.
- Location in golden zone and beach was perfect. Room and facilities very clean with ongoing work to maintain facilities staff was excellent and all tried english
- Ubicación. Tratamiento de los empleados. Leisure area.
- Comfortable accommodations and convenient to shopping and entertainment.
- The location, and the pool layout even though we didn’t swim
Pacific Palace Beach Tower Hotel
One of our top picks in Mazatlán.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Pacific Palace Beach Tower Hotel offers accommodations in Mazatlán. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The food was really good and Roxy Pizza was very tasty. Everything was very clean and in good shape. Amazing view in the 05 rooms towards the top of the building. They have wrap around decks.
- the design of the hotel is modern and nice, but the material is really cheap
- Rooms were very clean and it’s a nice family place to stay and relax . I will come back and stay there . The staff are very nice and friendly
- I like the location of the hotel, it’s excellent and very quiet, very recommended.
- Los cuartos. La cercanía con la playa y lugares para salir a conocer.
Costa de Oro Beach Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Costa de Oro Beach Hotel is located in Mazatlán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Rafael Buelna Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location very clean. Store is right on property, restaurant are close. Staff very helpful. Laundry is right across the street. Good food. Recommend the prperty to everyone.
- Pool, food, staff was great. Pool & restaurant area was always clean
- the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Large ocean view suite with kitchenette and balcony
- The staff from the front desk to the maintenance make you feel welcome they go out of their way to be hospitable it is more like being with old friends than staying st a resort
- The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning was fairly quiet. The car was parked right across the street and easy to access which we appreciated. Excellent access to the beach.
Olas Altas Inn Hotel & Spa
One of our best sellers in Mazatlán! Olas Altas Inn Hotel & Spa is set in front of Mazatlan Beach, 1,950 feet from the Aquarium. It offers an outdoor pool, gym and spa, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.Bright, spacious rooms are air conditioned and have cable TV. There is a work desk and a coffee maker. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.The Olas Altas has a restaurant and a poolside bar. Room service is also available and there is an executive lounge.A laundry and dry cleaning service is offered and there is a tour desk. Mazatlan Airport is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Reasonably good position near the northern end of the beach, easy walk to supermarket and other shopping areas, but further away from Centro (needs taxi/car anyway).
The attached restaurant has limited menu but reasonable quality meals, if sometimes a little noisy (live music).
- Nice view outside but the room is too normal and expensive.
- The service of the staff in general was really poor, most of all the receptionist and the girl from reservations.
- There nothing going for it other than the location. The rooms are untidy and the pool is better suited for kids.
The room had a nice size, full beds were comfortable.
Location in front of Ocean walk.
Staff member Diana did passed my message to my relative when she went to look for me at hotel, but I was not in.
Bell boy was nice and gave good explanation about room.
- Reasonably good position near the northern end of the beach, easy walk to supermarket and other shopping areas, but further away from Centro (needs taxi/car anyway).
The Inn at Mazatlan
Situated next to Mazatlán Beach, this tropical-style hotel has a spa, gym and large outdoor pool with a waterfall and hot tub. Each spacious room has a large terrace with sea views.The air-conditioned rooms at the Inn at Mazatlan have bright décor and offer cable TV, a mini fridge and a coffee maker. Suites with a kitchenette and living area are also available.The hotel’s Papagayo Oceanfront Restaurant & Cantina serves typical regional dishes using fresh local seafood, fruit and vegetables. You can enjoy meals and snacks on the poolside terrace, overlooking the sea. Free Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant.The Inn at Mazatlan is just over half a mile from El Cid Marina and a 10-minute drive from central Mazatlán. Rafael Buelna Airport is 30 minutes away by car. Secure parking is available at the hotel.
- One of the bathrooms did not have hot water in the shower.
There was some construction when we were there which took some of the ambience away.
Overall it was very good value.
- The location is good. Shopping atea close with several good places to eat.
- It was very clean, personal was great and the food was great
- Location was great and the staff is excellent. The swimming pools are great for the kids and family. Beach access is right behind the hotel. You can go fishing right behind the hotel at night.
Top Hotels In La Florida Sinaloa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Florida Sinaloa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Florida Sinaloa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Florida Sinaloa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!