10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Estación Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Estación Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Estación Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Estación Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Estación Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Estación Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Estación Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Estación Castile And Leon:
Posada Rural La Flor
Located in Las Navas del Marqués, Posada Rural La Flor has a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Las Navas del Marqués, like hiking.Ávila is 23 miles from Posada Rural La Flor. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- La atención insuperable, la cama muy cómoda, la posada en general muy bonita, cuidada y limpia. Hay un salita muy acogedora donde poder leer o incluso charlar con otros huéspedes. El desayuno está riquísimo! De entrada ya tostadas con mermelada/tomate y aceite, chorizo, jamón, queso y salchichón, con zumo natural de naranja, bollos (industrial) y un bollo típico de la zona que se llama bolla (riquísimo). Pero si aún tienes hueco te ofrecen huevos o bacon… Te lo cocinan al momento!
- El personal muy profesional en todo, la ubicación inmejorable y la casa estaba muy bien conservada.
- La ubicación es buenísima, súper fácil de encontrar. Preciosa la estancia y sin dudar volvería.
- Los anfitriones muy amables y serviciales, el entorno, La habitación. TODO
- El ambiente familiar y la amabilidad y simpatía de Maria y su familia.El súper desayuno que era casi almuerzo!
Hotel EL ESTANCO
Providing free WiFi, Hotel EL ESTANCO is located in El Hoyo de Pinares. Featuring a bar, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There is a restaurant.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.At Hotel EL ESTANCO guests are welcome to take advantage of of a variety of popular activities available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Avila is 18 mi from the accommodations, while Navacerrada is 27 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 45 mi away.
- Quiet! Local feel at its best. Very friendly staff! Great bar and chat with locals.
- Muy acogedor, agradable, limpio y un trato excelente.
- Las habitaciónes son preciosas y el personal muy amable en todo momento
- El trato del personal, fueron súper agradables en todo momento. Las instalaciones y el restaurante. Muy recomendable.
- Muy limpio y en buen estado. El personal muy agradable.
La Quinta de los Enebrales
Surrounded by vast pine wood and only a 5-minute walk from River Becedas, La Quinta de los Enebrales features an outdoor swimming pool, and lush gardens.A rustic fireplace, timber ceiling, and exposed stone walls lend a cozy rural feel to the shared lounge area with arm chairs, sofas, and a TV. All rooms have views of the garden, heating, and private bathroom with a bath tub.The hotel has a restaurant, bar, and banquet and meeting facilities. There is a children’s playground outside, and free parking is available on site.The property is located within a special protection area, with protected bird species such as black vulture and imperial eagle. Embalse de Hoyo de Becedas Reservoir can be reached in 15 on foot.
- This accommodation IS VERY rural. the scenery is spectacular- we went for a beautiful walk. There is no wifi there are soldier ants, mosquitos and all sorm of noises coming from the woods BU T it is wonderful
- El sitio en general, la ubicación,los alrededores.
La comida excellence y Julio, el dueno, muy agradable, el paisaje precioso.
Genial para un fin de semana de relax, admiten perretes, asique excelente
- Todo, ubicación, trato, paz. Un sitio excelente.
- Muy tranquilo y silencioso. Está en plena naturaleza y era justo lo que buscaba.
Los Cinco Enebros
Los Cinco Enebros is located between the Guadarrama and Gredos Mountains, 9.3 mi from Escorial Monastery. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and a spa with sauna and massage service.Each room at this boutique hotel is individually decorated and offers mountain views. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar. Bathrobes, slippers and amenities are provided in the modern bathrooms.The Cinco Enebros serves Mediterranean cuisine in its Lavanda restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar or outside on the terrace.Hotel Los Cinco Enebros is set just outside Robledo de Chavela, within an hour’s drive of central Madrid. Free private parking is available on site, and transfers to Madrid Barajas Airport can be organized at reception.
- The location, the restaurant- delicious food, the staff
- Incredible bathroom; lovely setting; amazing breakfast
Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Food was great and kitchen was quite accomodating.
Excellent breakfast. Pool area was the best.
- Very large bedroom and extremely clean. Very pleasant staff. Nice gardens and pool – a very welcome change after the heat of Madrid. Excellent breakfast on the terrace. Extremely quiet hotel. Good location for visiting El Escorial about 15 minutes away.
- A 4-star hotel that should be 5-star! The room was large with a very comfortable bed, nice seating area and small terrace. Very large, wonderful bathroom. The food in the restaurant was fantastic. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only 15 km’s away from El Escorial.
Roqueo de Chavela
Featuring a garden and an outdoor swimming pool, Roqueo de Chavela offers rooms and apartments set in a lovey country house. Located in Robledo de Chavela, it is around 37 mi from Madrid.Rooms are heated and have flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms with free toiletries. Apartments also include lounge areas with sofas and fully equipped kitchens. Heating and free Wi-Fi are available throughout.Panoramic views of the surrounding countryside are offered from the terrace area, while the Chillout area offers a space to relax and have a drink. Roqueo de Chavela’s restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes made from local produce.Robledo de Chavela is connected to Madrid and other neighboring towns by train. San Lorenzo de El Escorial, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 9.9 mi away.
- The owner and staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean along the bathroom. The chef very kindly cooked for us and it was delicious. We were travelling by motorcycle and there was secure parking. The roads were excellent for bikes. The owner David is a keen rider himself and able to suggest routes.
- The place was amazing and everyone was super friendly with us. They made us feel like at home. Ideal for relax and enjoy nature and fresh air.
- La habitación muy limpia y completa ,el trato inmejorable ,nos hicieron sentir como en casa ,la comida buenísima , fuimos con nuestra perrita ,es un lujo poder entrar en todas las instalaciones con ella . Está situado en un sitio precioso rodeado de sierra … volveremos hemos quedado muy contentos del trato tan amable y cercano .
- La ubicación tiene impresionantes vistas yy un ambiente muy agradable
- La hospitalidad y el trato cordial de David y Marta.
Hotel Rincon de Traspalacio
Located in Robledo de Chavela, Hotel Rincon de Traspalacio is surrounded by a stunning natural landscape and offers a seasonal outdoor pool. The inviting, country-style lounge includes a fireplace.The chic rooms feature a stylish design, with a red and white theme, and come with a flat-screen TV. The large bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 8.1 mi away with its beautiful monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Madrid is 37 mi away.
Habitación grande,cama cómoda,donde comer en mismo establecimiento,los dueños encantadores
- La dueña muy maja, nos trató muy bien y nos ofreció varios planes que hacer en el pueblo. Es un sitio tranquilo y bien situado. El patio del hotel, que es terraza de un bar, nos gustó mucho también.
- La decoración, la tranquilidad, las habitaciones muy grandes, la insonorización, la ubicación, el poder aparcar con facilidad cerca, el jardín, el personal.
- Personal muy amable, familiar, muy tranquilo.. con bañera hidromasaje, situado en un sitio muy tranquilo.. volvería a repetir sin duda!
La amabilidad de la mujer que nos atendió. El restaurante que tienen es bastante recomendable, no es caro y se come muy bien y de calidad.
La habitacion (Doble Superior) era espaciosa y la cama grande. La bañera es de hidromasaje, pero de una plaza.
- Habitación grande,cama cómoda,donde comer en mismo establecimiento,los dueños encantadores
Hotel El Rondón
This charming, rural hotel is surrounded by picturesque countryside, and forms part of a hospitality school offering you the best in accommodations and dining. It has free Wi-Fi and parking.Hotel El Rondon offers amazing views over the Alberche Valley from each of its 12 rooms. It is set in its own 23 ft² estate, allowing you the space to enjoy the stunning scenery of mountains, rivers and pine forests.Embalse del Burguillo Lake is 5 mi away, while Ávila can be reached in 50 minutes by car.Get involved in the wide range of activities run by the school. These include tastings of the area’s prestigious wines and cookery classes. You can also dine in style at the hotel’s own restaurant, serving a selection of characteristic Castillian dishes made with a modern touch.Stay in shape with a visit to the gym or simply relax in the sociable lounge or in the library
- They also run a pilgrim hostel, which would have been a better choice for us (but unfortunately this was not shown on the booking.com site).
Beautiful landscapes near the village. Cozy hotel in quiet neighborhood, easy to find.
Personal was very helpful. Hotel restaurant is very good. Basic breakfast. Perfect for the price.
- Arrived late at night and left early. Gave us a place to store the bikes. very comfortable, would like to have seen it in daylight!
- Es la tercera vez que voy y en general todo. Para el precio la calidad es buena, buena tanto la atención como todo en general. Y las facilidades que te dan ante cualquier problema.
- Tranquilo. Silencio absoluto. Habitaciones y baños limpios y acogedoras. Baño como nuevo… personal muy agradable. Zona de aparcamiento. Relación calidad precio de lo mejor en la zona.
Located in El Espinar, the hotel has a fitness center. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. There’s a restaurant.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms come with a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Segovia is 22 miles from El Espinar. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- It was ideal for us on the way to Portugal as we didn’t have to divert far from the motorway. The hotel was quiet, easy to park as it stands alone. Room was a good size for 3 of us. Staff friendly.
- Lovely, friendly staff. Good breakfast. The location is beautiful and very quiet.
- Good place for travellers wishing to stay before or just leaving Madrid. Quiet due to remote location with nice views.
- We were driving to Galicia from Murcia, & because it takes 10 hours, we wanted to stay overnight as we have a 3 month old. It was en route so we didn’t have to stray too far from the motorway. Secure parking on site. The room was plenty big enough for the travel cot, pram and suitcases, the beds were comfortable and it was clean. Plus the bathroom had a bath! The price also includes breakfast (mainly toast, fruit, and pastry’s). We were very happy and would definitely stay here again the next time we make the journey.
- Fabulous bed and pillows divine x staff so lovely, especially the girl running the bar and restaurant in the evening, super friendly and would definitely recommend xxx
Exe Victoria Palace
One of our top picks in San Lorenzo de El Escorial.This 4-star hotel is an 18th-century Royal Palace, set just 650 feet from the Escorial Monastery. It offers free Wi-Fi and a sauna.The Exe Victoria Palace offers views over San Lorenzo del Escorial, the Valmayor Reservoir or the Guadarrama Mountains. It is also just 150 feet from the Auditorium.It has an outdoor swimming pool with loungers in the garden.There is a terrace with views of the hotel façade. The Exe Victoria Palace combines original features with modern design, including lighting by Philippe Starck.The Renacimiento restaurant is located on the ground floor. It serves a range of Spanish specials. There is also a range of restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk.Local sights include the Valle de los Caídos. Madrid is within a 45-minute drive and private public is possible nearby.
- The king size bed was comfortable. The pool was great in the mornings.
- Fantastic room with a beautiful view. Staff was extremely helpful.
- Room size was great, we had 4 of us (2 young kids). Bathroom also large and spacious. Nice breakfast too. The pool is nice but the water was freezing cold.
The room was big und fine with the furniture and the bed great.
A good stay to visit the ESCORIAL!!!!
- Breakfast, big double bed, terrace, service, views and location.
Habitaciones Premium Finca la Casona
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Finca La Casona is located in San Rafael, Segovia. Set in Sierra de Guadarrama Nature Reserve, the hotel offers a restaurant serving breakfasts and local cuisine.The rooms with simple décor have a TV and private bathroom. Offering free Wi-Fi, the hotel has common areas including gym facilities, children’s playground and extensive gardens with sports facilities and a terrace. Other activities available at this property include horse riding.Hotel Finca La Casona is a 10-minute walk from the center of San Rafael, offering a wide range of shops and traditional Spanish restaurants. San Rafael Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.Cercedilla is 20 minutes by car, as well as Cuenca Alta Del Manzanares Nature Reserve. Segovia is 19 mi away, while Madrid is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
Comfortable bed. Very simple room. Clean and comfortable. Grounds are being worked on so it was noisy when I stayed but I imagine it would be a tranquil spot, well off the main road, when work finishes.
Basic Spanish breakfast.
- The room was clean and modern. The hotel had a restaurant on site.
- Quiet location, pleasant staff. Adequate breakfast buffet.
- The hotel has a nice and isolated location – the area is a bit out of the city which gives you nice views, calm surroundings. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good but not very rich. It is nice place to come for a longer stay.
- I liked the location. If you fly into Madrid (landing 2100-2200) and want to head north west, it is a great spot for spending the night, arriving like 2300 and having a good nights rest before continuing your journey the day after. Rooms spacious, free parking, very decent breakfast for eur 6,00.
- Comfortable bed. Very simple room. Clean and comfortable. Grounds are being worked on so it was noisy when I stayed but I imagine it would be a tranquil spot, well off the main road, when work finishes.
Top Hotels In La Estación Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Estación Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Estación Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Estación Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!