10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Drova Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Drova Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Drova Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Drova Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Drova Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Drova Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Drova Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Drova Valencia Community:
RH Bayren Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Gandía.Set on Playa de Gandia Beach, RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers views of the Mediterranean. It features 2 swimming pools, including one lagoon-style pool, as well as a spa and free Wi-Fi.Each bright spacious room at the Bayren offers a private terrace and attractive modern décor. Most have either a front, or side sea view. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Mare Nostrum Restaurant offers buffet cuisine with Valencian and international dishes. It has a terrace overlooking the sea. Guests can later enjoy a drink in the beach-front chillout bar.The spa area features an indoor pool, flotation tanks, Scottish shower and steam baths. There is also a sauna and a treatment room. Outside there is a second pool, as well as a hot tub and waterbeds with sea views.The RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers a daily entertainment program and has a children’s club, available in summer.
The hotel is right in front of the beach and my partner and I had a wonderful time. We stayed one night with breakfast and lunch included in the price. There was a great variety to choose from in the breakfast buffet as well as being delicious! Lunch was also very delicious however a little bit more variety would have been Top.
The best area had been the Spa! It’s small but has a great mix of areas to relax in. Col water showers, steam and sauna rooms, jet water beds, and great small pool section. The water pressure is amazing! Quite strong, perfect for two athletes!
Hotel attention was professional and relaxed.
- Very nice hotel. It was low season so we were able to check in earlier than anticipated. The reception staff was nice enough, though the cleaning crew was friendlier and helpful. Our room was beautiful, clean and spacious. My partner and I ordered drinks to take back to our room so we could enjoy the view from our balcony and the bartender went out of his way to run back and get a glass with sweets (“golosinas”) for us to take with us!! The breakfast buffet was amazing. The bus stop was right in front of the hotel and would take you back to the old city and the train station (tip, walk down two to three couple of blocks on the other side to take the bus so you don’t have to do the whole extra loop around the beach neighborhood). My other half was very happy with my choice of accommodation! We would not hesitate to go back again!
Very well designed and maintained property, facilities are clean and convenient. Staff is very friendly and knows exactly how to help you.
Breakfast and dinner provide variety of choices.
This hotel had the best Spa the water was lovely and warm
And good value
The pool area is beautiful and the dinning room over looking the sea is stunning I would recommend this hotel
- The beds were sooo comfortable. The room was lovely and clean and an excellent breakfast
- The hotel is right in front of the beach and my partner and I had a wonderful time. We stayed one night with breakfast and lunch included in the price. There was a great variety to choose from in the breakfast buffet as well as being delicious! Lunch was also very delicious however a little bit more variety would have been Top.
Aparthotel El Faro
One of our top picks in Cullera.Set next to Cullera Lighthouse, Aparthotel El Faro offers an outdoor pool and excellent Mediterranean Sea views. Its modern, air-conditioned apartments feature a private terrace, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each bright apartment has a living room with a sofa bed and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. The well-equipped kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and dishwasher.There is a shared laundry room available, including washing machines and dryers, all to be used free of charge.El Faro Aparthotel is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. You can rent a bicycle from the tour desk and explore the L’Albufera Nature Reserve, 0.6 mi away.
- the spacious balcony & sea view. the cleanliness and facilities in the huge apartment.
Lovely coastline, beaches within 10 minutes walk.
Spacious apartment with large balcony.
Great area for exploring, walking, cycling, etc. Lovely scenery.
Mainly Spanish resort, not much English spoken.
- We loved the location. The view from the balcony was gorgeous.
- Great location in a wonderful location. Great value for money.
- This is the second time we visit. The location, el Faro de Cullera, is quite stunning: on a rocky outcrop with views over the sea but within walking distance to several beautiful sandy beaches. We loved it the first time, loved it again this time. The hotel is very well appointed, Apartments are good size and well furnished. The staff are extremely helpful. Despite our late flight/arrival the concierge was available to let us in, give the keys, no problem at all. Plenty of parking off the road, wi-fi working well, very quiet area.
Hotel Cibeles Playa
One of our top picks in Gandía.This modern hotel is a 5-minute walk from Gandía Beach, on the Costa del Azahar. It has a 24-hour front desk, outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The bright rooms at Hotel Cibeles Playa feature tile floors and modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food, and there is also a bar with terrace where guests can relax.Hotel Cibeles Playa is next to the marina, and less than half a mile from Real Club Nautico de Gandía Sailing Club. L’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive from the Cibeles Playa. You can drive to Valencia in under an hour.
- Superb location, 5 mins from beach. We visited in December so there were hardly any guests and as a result the food in the evening limited and clearly nothing going on at night. It is on the L2 bus route to the main Town for 1.50. Staff were very pleasant and hotel was clean and tidy. Ample off street parking at this time of year. Enjoyed the place…
- This hotel is excellent value for money. Absolutely no complaints, I will return as soon as I can. It has everything you could need for a comfortable stay and is really close to the beach, bus, shops etc.
- Good value -no frills hotel, reasonably priced evening buffet meal – breakfast excellent choice available, room clean tidy, quiet and comfortable, shower adequate.
- Good breakfast but limited hot items, excellent evening meal
- Very polite and helpful staff, very comfortable and clean room
Offering an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, La Rochera is located in the mountains, 5.2 mi from Gandia City and 29 mi from Calpe. Free private parking is available on site.Offering an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, La Rochera is located in the mountains, the Gandia City district in Gandía, 29 mi from Calpe. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or pool. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, horse riding and snorkeling. Denia is 22 mi from La Rochera, while Altea is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 mi from La Rochera.
- La atención de Mari lo mejor sin duda. Amable y atenta. El sitio es precioso, una casa cerca de la montaña alejándose del bullicio de Gandía, pero con la playa a 10 min en coche. La casa es preciosa, las habitaciones amplias y muy bien decoradas, los baños nuevos, limpios y con todo detalle (incluso desmaquillante, toallitas, gel…). La piscina genial y limpia. Totalmente recomendable para pasar un finde de desconexión o para ir a Gandía pero dormir tranquilo y fresquito!
- El alojamiento, muy bonito y cómodo,y la dueña encantadora
- La tranquilidad y comodidad, es un hotel con pocas habitaciones ideal para familias con niños pequeños
- La comodidad, y sobre todo el trato de Maria. Muy agradable
Habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias,recomendable si vas a pasar unos dias tranquilos en familia,a tan solo 8 km de Gandia y con garaje propio.
Lo mejor ,la propietaria, Mari,encantadora ,decirle que los esquejes de geranios que me regalo darán unas bonitas plantas,un saludo y hasta otra!
Set in Tavernes de Valldigna, Hotel Valldigna provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Gandía is 11 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 42 mi from the property.
The croissant was stale so I left most of it.The rest of the breakfast was fine.
The a/c was noisy on some settings
Everything else was fine and I would stay there again
- ambience, swimming pool and parking. Also the customer service was excellent. I still owe for a Cruzcampo! Sorry, Miguel! I will be copying the outdoor style for my campo.
- La amabilidad del personal, se desviven en ser serviciales y atenderte en lo que necesites.
- La ubicación, el trato del personal y el ambiente familiar que ofrecía.
- Estaba todo muy es un hotel céntrico y está muy cerca de las playas de Gandía y Cullera y a 3 kilómetros de la playa de Tavernes lo recomiendo quede muy contento con la atención recibida y todo muy limpio volveremos?
- The croissant was stale so I left most of it.The rest of the breakfast was fine.
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Gandía.Los Robles Hotel is 350 feet from Gandia Beach, on the Costa de Valencia. Set in gardens, it offers an outdoor pool with hot tub and sun loungers, and free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Los Robles have a private balcony, most of them with pool views. There is a TV and a free safe, and the private bathroom comes with a bath.A buffet selection of Mediterranean cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant. There is a poolside bar and packed lunches can be requested.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Valencia is a 50-minute drive away, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- Hotel located close to the beach, room was spacious and clean. There were a lot of public parking spots around. Staff was friendly and helpful, they had no problems with speaking English (what is not obvious in that region) 🙂
- Location very good just around the corner from the sea front , lovely long beach with great facilities.
- Cleanest. There wers a lot of practical, quality- of-life details e.i. clothes line rope . Localisation very close to the beach
- Breakfast was very good, quite variety. Really close to Beach. Pool very nice and clean (pity that in the afternoon was rapidly covered by shade). Staff very helpful. Room spacious. A/C worked perfectly. Room was isolated and not noise. Room was cleaned every day. Hotel is located at the end of the Beach so is clam and not many people.
Very comfortable hotel nearby the beach (just 2 minutes walking). The room has a balcony and very big and comfortable bed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet option.The hotel is 15 minutes walking from the main bars and attractions of Gandia. We had a pleasant stay.
Also if coming with the car is easy to find a parking spot around the hotel.
One of our top picks in Gandía.Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- Comfy room, great beds, good breakfast, helpful staff, all in all very good value!
- Location very central. Rooms good & well presented . Great value.
- I liked this hotel overall. The room I got was clean, comfortable, and breakfast was tasty!
- Very spacious room, excellent staff and the location is superb. The beach is only a bus ride away, very straightforward. It’s bang in the middle of loads of shops and restaurants and the people in Gandia are super friendly and very helpful.
Staff, location, room was fantastic.
Very good value.
Hotel La Gastrocasa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Gandía – and a guest favorite.
Located in Gandía in the Valencia Community Region, La Gastrocasa features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. A 15-minute walk from the nearest beach, the hotel offers on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub. A TV is offered.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. Valencia is 40 mi from La Gastrocasa, while Alicante is 75 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 48 mi from La Gastrocasa.
- Everything was first class. At 10pm when we arrived they were ready to give us dinner. The whole place is terrific and the food was also.
Beautiful place to stay, wonderful people and setting.
Beautiful food and peaceful quiet location.
The weather was aweful for our visit so did not use the pool area, although it looks stunning!!!
- Very Nice and quite place. Friendly staff and exellent breakfast.
Friendly staff and a good choice for breakfast.
It was good to have Air conditioning in the room.
Do have dinner !!! I
It is top quality, interesting combinations and fascinating flavors!!!
Top Hotels In La Drova Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Drova Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Drova Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Drova Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!