10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Cuesta Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Cuesta Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Cuesta Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Cuesta Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Cuesta Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Cuesta Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Cuesta Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Cuesta Tenerife:
Hotel Horizonte features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. It is located on a quiet street in central Santa Cruz, 5 minutes’ walk from the port.Each large room comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Hotel Horizonte has vending machines with hot and cold drinks. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, as well as easy access to public transport.García Sanabria Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Horizonte, and you can drive to Teresitas Beach in 10 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location. Parking lot is a huge benefit, especially if you are not comfortable parking on narrow streets.
Great location close to the harbor port of Sant Cruz City of Tenerife.
- Staff, location, value for the money. It’s also close to ferry port (Armas), I could get there in 10 min, walking.
- The room was very small. There was no morning coffee…
- Very nice and clean place. Friendly stuff. Location very good.
Hotel Colon Rambla
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In the heart of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz, this elegant hotel features free Wi-Fi and has an outdoor pool and charming gardens.The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
- Wonderful and helpful staff. Spoke perfect English. Beautiful upscale neighborhood with close restaurants and walking along the Rambla is beautiful. Be sure and take the Anaga National Patk your with Carolina that can be arranged at the front desk. Spectacular day trip with stupendous views.
- marcos who helped run the restaurant is a gem who went out of his way to make my wife joan and I feel comfortable our entire stay. he left a huge positive impression. five stars as a person. food was excellent. front desk went out of its way whenever we needed a taxi. staff makes this hotel. rooms had more than adequate space. location was excellent in a nice neighborhood with parks and trees, close to some good reastaurants.
- Bed is very comfortable, bathroom is very clean and the pool very nice.
- Comfortable hotel. Superbly friendly staff . 10 -15 minutes walk into centre . Large , Clean Rooms and Good breakfast buffet choice.. Pool & surrounds clean and beautifully maintained. Garage on site.
- Excellent location. Lovely room. Friendly staff. Paid a few more dollars a night for a courtyard/poolside view. It is worth it!
Hotel Adonis Pelinor
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.With a convenient central location and comfortable, clean, air conditioned accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is an excellent base whatever your reason for visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Whether you want to relax, shop or do business in the city, the hotel’s convenient location makes it a great base. Situated in the heart of Santa Cruz, in the business center but just 10 minutes away from the beach of Las Teresitas, all that the city has to offer is within easy reach. The central location means the hotel has excellent transportation connections; there are bus stops and taxi stands just 150 feet away, as well as a large public parking lot. Both the island’s North and South airports are just 10 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively and Santa Cruz’s harbor is only 5 minutes away.
- The hotel has perfect location, with supermarket on the back street and a lot of restaurants and places to drink and eat nearby. The staff is supper friendly, they will try to answer all your questions. The breakfast was a bit different each day (different pastry, different fruits, etc.) and we liked that
- The location was spectacular. This hotel will particularly serve well those who are not renting a car because it’s right smack in the middle of town.
- The breakfast when open good but staff in kitchen gave distinct impression didn’t like you there at seven am but its listed as opening at that time but some staff gave stern looks even eating their own after opening not really appropriate
- The location was good and accessible to every restaurants, shops, etc
- Decent hotel with helpful staff, Very good breakfast for 5 Euro which is half the price that we paid elsewhere.
Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife
This chic urban hotel is next to García Sanabria Park, in the center of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz. It offers a gym, and rooftop pool with park and Atlantic Ocean views.The Taburiente Hotel’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a safe. They feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom and free WiFi.Hotel Taburiente has 2 smart restaurants, serving Spanish dishes. There is a fashionable lounge bar with a glass-walled terrace.The property offers facilities for cyclists, such as bicycle storage, massages, personal trainers, and special menus, available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.It is a 15-minute walk to the city center, and you can take a bus to the city’s beaches, 4.3 mi away.
Everything except from the shower 🚿 -part.: ) It was magnificent.♥️👌🏽
And not to mention the rooftop outdoor swimming pool and the “open air” gym with its sauna would be highly unfair – just perfect. All in all a great stay in a luxurious hotel! ♥
- Great location, very comfortable private parking space with a direct access to the hotel, the staff were very friendly, room was clean. The beds were comfortable.
- Location was quiet and within a 15 minute walk to shopping and dining.
- The hotel is beautiful, next to an amazing park (open botanical garden), and a 7-8 min walk from the center of town. The room was very comfortable, and the bed. Staff are very friendly! We parked in the basement of the hotel, which was convenient.
- Was in a very good location. Breakfast was a good selection. Overall it was a very comfortable hotel and good value.
- Everything except from the shower 🚿 -part.: ) It was magnificent.♥️👌🏽
Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz
Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz is located in the center of Tenerife and combines modern and traditional Canarian elements, such as the central patio. The hotel is 1.4 mi from the beach.This hotel features free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace and a panoramic terrace with views of the city.The hotel offers a top class gastrobar that serves varied cuisine and is a reference point for the most demanding of palates. The restaurant includes 2 terraces, one of them with views of the ocean.Featuring plenty of natural light, the air-conditioned bedrooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. The bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- the location is extremly good, uphill with a view down the barranco towards the port, by foot you reach the market and the auditorium without any problem, from down there you may go by tram up to laguna for only € 1.35 for a half an hour trip, the hotel isa hotel scool, peaple very helpful and freindly
- Very professional staff…lovely big comfortable room and bathroom. nice view
- Well-equipped bathroom, huge bed, underground garage for a reasonable price, booked a room “for tomorrow” at low season with large discount.
- Junior suit was excelent, shower was marveoulus. Close to city center.
- Very well adapted for disabled persons with ramps and elevators everywhere.
Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In Santa Cruz’s financial and commercial center, Silken Atlántida offers panoramic sea views from its glass lifts. It has a rooftop terrace, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and hydro-massage showers.The hotel has an on-site fitness center, as well as a terrace, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs. The Silken Club Executive Floor also offers an exclusive service including 24-hour coffee and cake, free Wi-Fi and daily newspapers.The Atlántida Santa Cruz has bright, attractive rooms with classic décor. All air-conditioned rooms feature a safe, satellite TV and city or sea views.The restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean cuisine, traditional Canarian dishes and a varied wine selection. Guests can enjoy local wines and pintxos dishes in the hotel’s Gastrobar.The Atlántida is a 15 minute drive from Playa Teresitas Beach and a 10 minute walk from Calatrava’s impressive Convention Center. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just a 10 minute drive away.
+ nice room at the 8th floor with a superb view to Anaga mountains
+ good location for doing daily hikes – the central bus station is pretty close
Very good hot and cold breakfast. Location was good near the shops and the city ctr. Short walk to the sea front.
Sunbeds on the roof.
- Location is great, very close to the bus station and the public pool, good breakfast. Very friendly staff
- The room was very modern, large, very confortable.
- Very good location – everything is in walking distance – the city center, the central bus station, a big shopping mall, the sea. The room was quiet although the windows looked on the street and it was carnival time. Reception staff was very friendly and gave us tips regarding carnival activities.
- + nice room at the 8th floor with a superb view to Anaga mountains
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
Housed in a charming 16th-century mansion, Hotel Laguna Nivaria offers an à la carte restaurant and stylish accommodations. It is located in San Cristóbal de la Laguna’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All accommodations at Hotel Laguna Nivaria has smart, colonial-style décor with wooden-framed windows and French doors. Fitted with parquet flooring, each bright room includes free fiber optic WiFi, air conditioning, heating, cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.The hotel consists of 2 buildings; the historic Laguna building which houses the reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, suites and upper category rooms. The modern building houses a free gym, the comfort rooms and a spa, which is available for a surcharge.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotels’s Plaza Restaurant or on its terrace. A range of Canarian and international cuisine is offered for lunch and dinner. The restaurant uses organic food grown in their own garden. The hotel also has a café-bar.Santa Cruz, its port and the nearest beaches can be reached in approximately 15 minutes by car. Tenerife Norte Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free internet is available at a computer in the reception area and there is free cable internet in rooms.
- I liked the historic nature of the hotel the service was very polite the food very very good the room very comfortable I was very pleased with my stay
- The general staff is welcoming, friendly and available. Cleaning staff is quiet and very efficient. The hotel is spotless and very well located, only a short walking or taxi distance from most places in Tenerife and La Laguna. The rooms are large and comfortable, large bed, tables and desk. The bathroom is great.
- The bed was comfortable and the location is fine: it’s easy to get there by car, there’s a parking right next the hotel (about 7 euros per night) and you can easily walk to the city center from there.
- Good location and we could walk to the historic downtown area in 5 minutes! . Friendly and courteous staff who were helpful. Decent room size and very clean!
- clean , luxury . close to airport TFN. popular area with many eating areas .
Iberostar Grand Mencey
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- There’s a general good feel factor even at reception. The concierge desk lady was also very friendly and helpful. The beds extra comfy. Arriving and staying at this hotel is just like coming home.
- The entire property is beautiful and feel relaxing
- Fabulous breakfast, beautiful lobby, nice staff, the hotel is near a gorgeous park
Fantastic breakfast, nice hotel and facilities.
Most importantly very kind staff, helpful and positive attitudes !
- Building facilities (pool, restaurants) were quite good.
Hotel Adonis Capital
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Set in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Hotel Adonis Capital is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.This functional hotel has a café with panoramic views of the port and the Plaza de la Candelaria. A buffet breakfast is served here every day, and both free Wi-Fi and newspapers are provided.Rooms at the Adonis are spacious and bright. All rooms have a private bathroom and some also have a balcony with great views.Staff at the Capital’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental or provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Tenerife. A computer is also available at reception for guests to use for free.The Adonis Capital is set within Plaza de la Candelaria, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Canary Islands Parliament. There is easy access to public transport, including trams and buses. Tenerife North Airport is 6.2 mi away and the nearest beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
Depending on your room location it might be a different story. Two of us got the 8th floor corner room with jaw dropping views of the ocean and the capital of Santa Cruz. Literally few steps away from all the attractions this hotel was the jewel in the crown during the trip to Tenerife. Will definitely stay there again.
Don’t skip the breakfast – it’s tasty, contains a good selection of cold and hot meals and costs just a fraction of what you spend in the city centre.
Custom service excellent
- Couldn’t find the bar that was mentioned on web site.
- Central location, very friendly staff, fairly okey breakfast
- Hotel Adonis Capital is located in the center of the city, very nice! I really liked that my room had a balcony to sit on in the evening and a mini-fridge. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, and the elevator was really convenient. And cheap!
- Depending on your room location it might be a different story. Two of us got the 8th floor corner room with jaw dropping views of the ocean and the capital of Santa Cruz. Literally few steps away from all the attractions this hotel was the jewel in the crown during the trip to Tenerife. Will definitely stay there again.
Atlantis Park is located in Punta del Hidalgo, in northern Tenerife. It offers indoor and outdoor pools, a free gym and apartments with a private balcony.The Atlantis Park apartments feature a twin bedroom and a lounge-diner with a TV and a sofa. There is a fridge and kettle, and the apartments also have a bathroom.The complex has a table tennis table, and you can use the hot tub and massage services for an extra cost. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.San Cristóbal de la Laguna and Tenerife Norte Airport are a 30-minute drive from Atlantis Park. You can drive to central Santa Cruz de Tenerife in around 40 minutes.
- The apartment was very quiet. The whole place was very clean. The staff could not have been more helpful.
- Location perfect. Grounds beautiful and well maintained. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
– big apartment
– free parking all around
- excellent apartment and good pool. excellent location for walking in the Anaga mountains. very helpful staff.
- Great breakfast, pool available just outsite your room, you can hear the ocean from your balcony. Fridge available if you don’t want to eat out all the time.
Top Hotels In La Cuesta Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Cuesta Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Cuesta Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Cuesta Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!