10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Concepción Atlántico – Top Hotel Reviews
La Concepción Atlántico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Concepción Atlántico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Concepción Atlántico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Concepción Atlántico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Concepción Atlántico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Concepción Atlántico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Concepción Atlántico:
Las Margaritas Alojamientos
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! Las Margaritas Alojamientos offers accommodations in Barranquilla.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from Las Margaritas Alojamientos.
- I liked the excellent service provided by Katherine, administrator and all staff. The cleanness of the place as well as the room was super. The location of the place is fantastic and the easy access to transport is great!!. Love the place and will definetely stay again!!. THANK YOU!!
- Went to Barranquilla at Carnaval. The hotel is a short 3 blocks from the parade route and 1 block from supermarket. Staff was very helpful and the security is very good. When I needed to warm up some food, the staff allowed me to use their kitchen. Occasional fruit and snacks available.
- If you’re going to see the Carnaval at Via 40, this one got the location as is only 2 blocks away from the Carnaval area. ATM, restaurants and supermarket Exito within 5 mins from the Alojamento. Good WiFi and possibilities to recharge electric gear, cameras, gimbal, phone, laptop etc in room. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Bed was comfortable. staff offered me to Change the Hotel without any fee, but it was too late
The location is great for the carnival parade but not for the evening parties or anything else in town.
Staff were lovely and helpful.
I made a booking for 2 in error and I wasn’t allowed to change to 1 person but was allowed to leave one day earlier.
Hotel Torre del Prado
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Torre del Prado offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barranquilla. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Torre del Prado.
- Staff is incredibly kind and location is great too. Wifi works fine and reception is a good meeting point if you’re traveling with a group. We were there for Carnaval and would walk almost everywhere.
- Good choice for breakfast, clean facilities, nice staff. The security of the room was top notch, and privacy was guaranteed.
- The location is great and safe. The staff were very kind. The room was clean.
- Fantastic staff! Well organized room. Simply great.
- I loved it when during breakfast the birds would fly through the open window, grab some eggs right off your plate and fly away! All in 2 seconds!
Hotel Casa Ballesteros
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa Ballesteros offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, good enough location to walk to Carnaval events, nice pool area
- I travelled for Carnival, there was party in the pool all time.
Great location for carnaval. Swimmimgpool is a real nice bonus after a night of carnaval.
Very friendly staff. Great beds and good airco in the room. Warm shower.
- It is an old hotel with a pretty nice first floor but extremely old rooms. Price is far too much for this 80’s rooms and location is the worst, we had to get a cab wherever we went.
- Great location for carnaval. Nothing swanky but fine if you are not there that much. Nice pool and the happiest dancing cleaner 🙂
Four Points by Sheraton Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Four Points by Sheraton Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The people who work at the hotel form the nicest and most helpful hotel staff that I have ever experienced.
- Pool, but it is short, not suitable for swimming. Flavored water and coffee available in the lobby.
Bed really fantástic
Excelent Water presion on shower
- The hotel is in a good, safe area. There are lots of restaurants nearby, there is a mall about 2 blocks away, and there is a casino at the end of the block. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and the buffet breakfast was great.
- The staff was wonderful and the room was very comfortable.
Estelar Alto Prado
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Alto Prado is a contemporary 5-star hotel situated in Barranquilla´s exclusive country club district. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool with panoramic city views.The rooms at Estelar Alto Prado have chocolate brown wood furnishings and contrasting white tiled floors. All are equipped with air conditioning and cable TV, and have floodlit ceiling to floor windows.Guests at Estelar can use the well-equipped gym and business center. They can also enjoy a relaxing massage or sunbathe on the hotel´s elegant sun terrace.The restaurant serves international cuisine and the cafe serves cocktails and light snacks. A daily breakfast buffet with fresh fruits, natural juices and pastries is available.Estelar Alto Prado is located 8 miles from Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport. It offers free parking and a taxi service.
- Staff was excellent and the buffet breakfast very good.
- Staff was incredibly friendly and professional, especially at the front desk.
After spending the previous night at the el Prado it was so welcome to stay at a real 5 star hotel with excellent staff – Carlos, John and Wilder were exceptional.
- Breakfast is great, the rooms are large with a pretty comfortable bed.
- The bedroom is big, designed for comfort of the traveler. Well appointed and very clean bathrooms with fluffy towels. Breakfast was generous and delicious. The staff is very attentive and helpful.
Hotel El Prado
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel El Prado is located in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The breakfast was ok but very simple.
The garden and pool area is very nice.
The rooms are everything between very old and
Smelly to renovated rooms.
Make sure they give you one of those.
Not all the rooms have hot water.
- The ambience, the sharm the palm trees. Once the renovations are complete this iconic hotel will look as lovely as ever. Success in your endeavours.
- Loved the luxury old world atmosphere. Beautiful building and surrounds.
- The pool and pool deck are amazing. It’s a very beautiful building that could be an incredible hotel. Bed were comfortable.
- I loved the hotel! The design is simply beautiful. The pool and breakfast are awesome!!!
- The breakfast was ok but very simple.
Hotel Casa Colonial
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Casa Colonial offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- It was like being welcomed into an upper class home. Beautiful art and design. Being recognized by name and preferences. Personal help in getting to the places I wanted to go. Stepping into the atrium was a little piece of paradise. Excellent WiFi and tv with CNN
- Everyone at the hotel was very helpful, nice & welcoming. Very close to Carnaval.
- Even though the staff didn’t speak English, they took the time to translate everything. They were also very helpful when I had to change my reservation. The room was a great value and the bed in the double room was very comfortable.
- The highlight of the property was the staff, the quiet setting and the feel of tranquility. Staff was superb, the property setting relaxes you and allows you to detach from the everyday environment.
- The staff was great, very friendly. The breakfast was abundant and delicious (best we had in Colombia!) with mangoes from the garden. The house itself is an old mansion, well maintained and you can see the love they put into it.
Washington Plaza Hotel by Sercotel
One of our top picks in Barranquilla – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Washington Plaza Hotel offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 9 miles away.
- Staff they are just great. front desk .door men .housekeeping everybody is just grest
- Super comfy beds.. Great staff.. Close to everything
- There were many different things to like about this hotel. For starters, it is located in a very safe and well centered area of Barranquilla. It is around many restaurants and bars. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful and kind. Additionally, the breakfast (which was included in the price) was delicious.
- Rooms aren’t huge but comfortable. The hotel is close to many restaurants and a mall.
- Everything was great! Clean, comfy beds a real four star. I will be staying there again if I visit Barranquilla.
Hotel American Golf
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel American Golf offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from Hotel American Golf.
- Breakfast was really good and lot’s to pick from . It’s a walking distance to nice restaurants but it took us some time to figure out on our own how to get there .
The room was big and the bed was very comfortable
The staff were very nice and attentive
The next evening when I came back from the road I opened my room to find a HUGE fresh fruit plate and a personalized welcome card
That was awesome…I couldn’t finished all those fruits not even in 3 days
- The property was under some construction but the staff was unbelievably accommodating
Hotel American Golf,
I wanted to thank you for a fantastic experience during my visit to Barranquilla.
A special Thanks to Hilda Sanchez, very professional and cordial receptionist , the best during my travel. Hilda made sure my stay was excellent, she whent above and beyond to make sure i had all the information to get around. The Hotel was clean and gave a great first impression. the rooms were clean and accommodating. The service was great both at the bar and the restaurant, the staff was very attentive. My stay was very pleasant but unfortunately short, I hope to return in the near future and stay a few more day.
Please give my thanks to Hilda.
- Very nice breakfast with a lot of options. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was perfect with a lot of space.
One of our top picks in Barranquilla – and a guest favorite.
Bh Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from bh Barranquilla.
- It’s fine, clean and in a good location. It’s a formal style hotel and I think one with superb standards for this city. Quick and attentive staff. Value for money.
This small hotel is located in a great location, my room was nice with wifi and a flat screen tv with a lot of channel and CNN and Bloomberg news in English.
The buffet breakfast is nice with basic scrambled eggs, warm meat, cold cuts, cheese, breads, fruits, and coffee
My room was very nice and everything in working order with a very substantial stocked mini bar and fridge
the staff if very helpful and someone at the front desk was there that could always speak english
I asked the front desk attendant to order me a small pizza from outside the hotel and it was done and delivered to my room with a hotel security escort
- Location, breakfast awesome. Reception desk perfect, willing to helpful always. Room is really very comfy.
- the hotel is good. The breakfast, yes it was included, however it lacked variety. Not too many options available.
- Comfy Bed, spotlessly clean, big spacious room. Staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable! Good Restaurants just a few Steps from the Hotel. Would definitly stay again!
Top Hotels In La Concepción Atlántico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Concepción Atlántico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Concepción Atlántico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Concepción Atlántico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!