10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Cavada Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
La Cavada Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Cavada Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Cavada Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Cavada Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Cavada Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Cavada Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Cavada Cantabria:
One of our best sellers in Liérganes! Located in the center of Lierganes in Cantabria, the modern Hotel Miera offers bright and spacious rooms with a private bathroom. The spectacular Cabarceno Wildlife Park is 2.5 mi away.The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 mi from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12 mi away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12 mi away.
- Everywhere was extremely clean, lovely continental breakfast, good choices . Very comfortable bed . Staff were very helpful and charming.
- A wonderful property with the most fantastic (and kind) front desk reception staff. Muchas Gracias, Eduardo y Alicia!
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
Hotel Termas de Liérganes is located in Liérganes, 3.1 mi from Cabárceno Nature Reserve. Each heated room has traditional décor, a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 56 mi away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- Aunque tenía pagado el desayuno no pudimos tomarlo porque nos fuimos un poco antes de la hora que ponían los desayunos y no fueron capaces de facilitarnos que pudiéramos tomar algo, aunque solo fuera un café.
- Por lo menos todo estaba bastante limpio y el personal es muy amable
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Villa Pasiega is set surrounded by gardens in the small town of Hoznayo, Cantabria. It is a luxury hotel with a free spa and wellness center and free Wi-Fi.The spa center includes a hot tub, and a heated indoor swimming pool. There is a gym and a massage service, as well as 33 ft² of gardens and terraces.The rooms at the Villa Pasiega are spacious and soundproofed. All rooms have lots of natural light.A daily buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered. There is also a restaurant and a bar.Villa Pasiega is well located for the A-8 Motorway. Free private parking is offered on site. Santander Airport is only 11 miles away and it is a short drive from the sea.
- Welcoming and relaxing hotel. Beds and our room was perfect. Bar had a good selection including coffee etc and cakes. Staff in the bar and throughout the hotel were helpful and friendly. English is spoken by some staff. Free to move about and use the facilities at any time within the scheduled time 8am until 10pm. Food in the restuarant was good value, open from 8.30 in the evening. We had fresh fish from the bar menu, which had a small extra charge. Breakfast had a really good selection, one of the best in the hotels we stayed in. Spa, sauna and pool were just fabulous and we used it as much as we could. We loved our stay and would recommend. A short drive from Santander.
- Efficient professional staff. Good quality fixtures and fittings. Great room service and restaurant.
- Fabulous aqua pool area. Also had a nice spa, if u like treatments!
- Hotel was ‘adequate’ for one overnight stay – not more
Room was excellent.
Spa facilities very good.
Staff extreme.ly helpful
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Hotel Los Pasiegos is located just off the A-8 motorway in Hoznayo, Cantabria. It offers free Wi-Fi, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and views of the Cantabrian countryside.All of the rooms in Los Pasiegos have parquet floors, and some have freestanding hot tubs. In the winter they also have heating.The Los Pasiegos Hotel is about 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. There is free public parking, and a spa just 150 feet from the hotel.The Pasiegos’s restaurant offers delicious Cantabrian dishes, while the café offers a range of home-made cakes.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Great easy location from ferry port. Free parking, clean large rooms with comfortable beds. Staff who were patient with our lack of Spanish! Great food.
- Perfect overnight stopover after getting off ferry
- Location to motorway and parking van and trailer always good.
- Good for one night as we were travelling Cantabria.
This impressive 17th-century palace is located in Solares, 15 minutes’ drive from central Santander. It offers a charming garden, a Baroque chapel and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The hotel is housed within the Palace of the Marqueses de Valbuena. The elegant rooms at Los Guardeses feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Santander’s ferry terminal and 10 minutes from the airport. You can drive to the beach in Somo in 18 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.
- What a great hotel the staff were great very helpful especially at breakfast, which was a delight, lots of bars and restaurants a short walk away. Room was big and very nicely decorated and quiet Outside gardens well tendid. What pleasure to stay there……WILL stay again..
Excellently run family hotel. Very spacious immaculately clean hotels. Top quality bedding and towels enhances the comfort of the stay
Very dog friendly
- friendly and welcoming hotel clean breakfast good plenty of choice
- Staff were very professional and polite. Restaurant not open on Sunday evening, breakfast was good. The hotel is tucked away in a side street with on road parking. The neighbourhood is festooned with quaint buildings. Plenty of restaurants within ten minutes walking distance
This is the third time I have stayed. As a frequent ferry traveller it gets you over the Spanish mountains before sailing and you can relax. The hotel is dog-friendly – which is a bonus and they have a separate cafe for dog owners so you don’t have to leave your dog in the room all the time.
My ferry was delayed and they went above and beyond to arrange s visit to thd local vet for more tablets and kept me I the same room for another night.
Castilla Termal Balneario Solares
With superb relaxation and spa facilities, including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this is a luxurious, modern and renovated historical building in a tranquil setting of Solares. Somo and Loredo Beaches are just 6.2 mi from the hotel, while Santander is 11 mi away. Free WiFi is provided and free public parking is available on site.The Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares rooms are comfortable and modern, with natural light and big windows overlooking the park or the garden. They include a air conditioning, a mini-bar, and a TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the hotel’s spa, the well-equipped fitness center, and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.At night, enjoy traditional regional specialties or international favorites at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares restaurant. ;
Amenities in the room
Soothing music from the spa
- Good location near Santander. Lockable bike store downstairs in the underground car park. Staff excellent.
- The room was lovely and the breakfasts were wonderful. The outside pool was beautiful but very cold for me, 23 degrees centigrade. There were a few vegetarian options in the restaurant. The cleaning and spa area staff were super.
- Lovely room in a beautiful building. Good buffet breakfast.
- Convenient, friendly and clean. Good nights sleep and great breakfast.
- Amenities in the room
Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes
The Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, in a tranquil setting in Cantabria, offers great facilities, including an excellent, full spa service.Enjoy a relaxing getaway at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes. Rooms are spacious and well-equipped, with private bathrooms with free bathrobes.Treat yourself to a wide range of spa treatments, including a soothing massage or a Turkish steam bath. You can also go for a dip in the thermal pool.Go for a peaceful stroll in the beautiful park surrounding the hotel.Enjoy delicious, healthy cuisine at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes’s restaurant. Here you will find a spacious dining room full of natural light.The historic quarter of Liérganes is also well worth visiting, particularly the Roman bridge.You can also take advantage of the free parking to explore the Cantabrian countryside.
- Good breakfast. Lovely small town with lots of walking trails. Area scenically amazing. Hotel is in good shape for being in operation for over 100 years! A time capsule.
- The room was a good size with an ensuite including a bidet, which is not very common any more. Everything was very clean and tidy. An old and traditional hotel, there are selected historical pieces on display like an ancient telephone switchboard. Breakfast was more than ample.
- La ubicación del hotel,el paisaje a la montaña desde la ventana,y el pueblo digno de visitar es precioso,la piscina del rey es pequeña pero suficiente para relajarse un rato,la comida buenísima
- la ubicacion y los tratamientos,el personal muy amable
- La ubicación del hotel. El balneario. El excepcional trato del recepcionista y de las chicas de mantenimiento. El pueblo precioso
Posada 3 Valles
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Posada 3 Valles is set in Mirones, in the Valle de Miera, within 20 minutes’ drive from Carbaceno Natural Park. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Rooms are accessible by elevator.A breakfast including local products and homemade cookies is served every morning both in the cafeteria or in the terrace in summer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and a shared lounge.Several hiking and cycling routes start from the property. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.Santander is 13 mi from Posada 3 Valles, while Santillana del Mar is 21 mi away. Santander Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Hosts, room, house, views, little bar just 5 min walk away.
- Lovely breakfast both mornings. Really nice dinner also on the first night. A beautiful spot. Was unfortunate that there had been thunderstorms and very heavy rain before we arrived as I would say it is amazing here in the sunshine. We could see vultures from the back veranda gliding around up near the mountain top and the owner told us they are nesting way up there. It was lovely to be so close to nature. Family room was a good size and beds were comfortable.
- Great hospitality! nice terrace with beautiful view. It was great to stay there. Highly recommendable!
- The owners Carlos and especially Katie were very welcoming, informative and relaxed. Beautiful room overlooking one of the valleys along which we later followed the river. Recommend taking one of the walking sticks offered by Katie as this gives you more confidence when confronted with one of the dogs en route (and when wearing flip flops!). Home cooked breakfast to your personal taste. The pretty, tiny village of Miera is close enough to Lierganes to get a taxi and choose from the many eating out experiences. (Approx 7-9 Euros)
- The owners are very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was superb! I recommend the region to people who like outdoors and beautiful landscapes. Cantabria is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Hotel Casona El Arral
Hotel Casona El Arral is a 18th-century manor house located in Liérganes, within the Río Miera Valley. It features a unique Baroque chapel and beautiful ornate gardens with mountain views.This charming hotel has different reading areas with books and free Wi-Fi. A daily breakfast consisting of homemade pastries is served. Room service is available.The spacious rooms at Casona El Arral are individually decorated and come with heating, TV and phone. They also have a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Restaurants and shops can be found nearby, within walking distance and the property also offers Croquet game facilities.Featuring beautiful views of the Cantabrian countryside, this hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Carbáceno Nature Reserve. The coast in Trasmiera is 25 minutes by car, while Santander is 12 mi away.
We loved staying in the Vega room; it was so pretty and very large. The brother and one of the sisters were there when we stayed there. They couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. We so enjoyed talking with them and hearing the history of their hotel and seeing the chapel that was attached. It was obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed sharing the history of their family and of the town. We wished we had had more time to explore the area. It truly is a beautiful area.
Parking here was not a problem; plenty of parking out front. Breakfast was continental but for a small fee, you could have eggs etc. This hotel is beautifully kept and is right beside the river.
The town has many other stone buildings surrounding the hotel; there are many restaurants within walking distance.
We stayed overnight on our way up to the Santander ferry, The hotel and location was excellent and so easy to find. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Our hosts where so friendly and helpful, we where even given a guided tour of the immaculate gardens and history of this unique family owned building, which is steeped in history. We took breakfast at the hotel which we all enjoyed.
The hotel is situated by the river and in easy walking distance 5 minutes to the centre of the beautiful village of Leirganes, where we found many restaurants and tapas bars.
I would definetly recommend a stay at this hotel and we are hoping to stay again in the near future.
- Lovely place to stay after getting of the Brittany Ferries Ship
- Atención esmerada por parte de su propietaria. Un lugar muy tranquilo. Con características que lo hacen diferente.
- El confort, la decoración sus jardines. La historia tan interesante que tiene la cosona, que inspira una sensación de paz y tranquilidad de una época en la que el tiempo era lo más importante. Y sobretodo la atención de los dueños que cuidan con mucho mimo el secreto ” del Arral”
- We loved staying in the Vega room; it was so pretty and very large. The brother and one of the sisters were there when we stayed there. They couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. We so enjoyed talking with them and hearing the history of their hotel and seeing the chapel that was attached. It was obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed sharing the history of their family and of the town. We wished we had had more time to explore the area. It truly is a beautiful area.
Located just 15 minutes’ drive from Santander, Hotel Adelma offers stylish rooms with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, and there is free private parking.Rooms feature modern décor and gray tones, and each one has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a hot tub and seating area, and some are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Hoznayo, the hotel’s restaurant, serves local specialties and wines. There is also a café which is open 24 hours a day. A small shop within the hotel sells magazines, snacks and car products.Hotel Adelma is well connected via the A8 Motorway, and you can reach Bilbao in under an hour by car. Santander Airport is just 9.3 mi away, and the Cantabrian coast only 6.2 mi.
- Rooms nice and spacious and really clean. Nice new feel to the hotel. Quite modern rooms. Very helpful staff when we locked ourselves out! Should advertise lovely cafe adjoining the hotel.
- Lo mejor la ubicacion y el facil acceso. El aparcamiento.
- Instalaciones cómodas, las habitaciones muy limpias, personal atento y amable. Muy recomendable.
- La cafetería de a lado del hotel que creo que son los mismos dueños por los buenos desayunos y cena a buen precio
- La ubicación. Tanto la habitación como el baño eran espaciosos.
Top Hotels In La Cavada Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Cavada Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Cavada Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Cavada Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!