10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Canuta Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Canuta Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Canuta Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Canuta Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Canuta Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Canuta Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Canuta Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Canuta Valencia Community:
Hotel Bahía Calpe by Pierre & Vacances
One of our top picks in Calpe.Overlooking Playa del Arenal Beach, this hotel enjoys great views of Ifach Rock. It offers a fitness center, outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free high-speed WiFi and a private balcony.All of the rooms in Hotel Bahía Calpe are fully air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, mini-bar and safe, as well as private bathrooms with hairdryer.The restaurant has a show kitchen and offers Mediterranean and international dishes. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink and 24-hour reception.Guests benefit from an entertainment program for both adults and children in summer.The historic center of Calpe is just a few minutes’ walk away. About 19 mi away in Benidorm you will find the theme parks of Terra Mítica, Terra Natura, Mundomar and Aqualandia.
- Great location next to the beach. Nice roof top terrace / bar. Good and extensive breakfast although only till 1000 and the restaurant gives a large canteen feeling. Service professional and friendly. We had a sea view which I recommend at the second floor and therefore it seems we had a slightly bigger terrace than those staying on other floors.
- Good location, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
- Nice pool on the roof (quite small though), great sea view from the room, superb location next to the beach
- The beds were very good, firm but not too hard. We all had excellent sleep every night. Couldn’t hear any noise from adjoining rooms or from the corridor. Excellent buffet breakfast, loads of choice and vegetarian options were tasty. Nice quality eggs too.
- Good location right on the beach and close to restaurants, beautiful sea view from the balcony
This family hotel is situated in Calpe, offering views of the town and the Rock of Ifach. Calpe has 8 miles of coastline, with beaches and coves.The simple, pleasantly decorated and large rooms have terraces that also enjoy fine views. The dining room also boasts a pretty panorama. This is a comfortable establishment, with all the basic facilities, close to the town. The complex also has private parking and a swimming pool.Hotel Rocinante’s restaurant offers impressive views of Calpe.
Late arrivals or departures are ok.
Pet vriendly. Breakfast available for 5 euros.
Coffee and bar open all the time.
French English no problem
- Overall a good place to stay with all the basics. Staff helpful and room clean. Views and balcony are a nice touch. Easy walk to the bus station.
- This place is a big fiasco and lie. Basically, this is a shelter not a hotel and it deserves 0 star. Don’t let the nice pictures deceive you!
- The location is easy to go and to park. The restaurant is good.
- Excellent views of the sea and the rock from the large balcony. Staff were amongst the most friendly and helpful that I have ever come across in many years of travelling. Location just of the N332 was ideal and given the difficulty of parking in Calpe, having parking there was very useful. Ideal for a no frills stay for a few days.
- Late arrivals or departures are ok.
One of our top picks in Calpe.Set in gardens and featuring an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Port Europa is a lively complex offering rooms and apartments on Calpe’s seafront promenade.Rooms and apartments are air conditioned and have satellite TV and a private bathroom with a bath, shower and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. Apartments also feature a well-equipped kitchenette.Port Europa combines the best attention of a hotel with the calmness, spaciousness and independence of a resort in front of the beach.At Port Europa you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities like a tour desk, luggage storage and a children’s playground are offered. Private parking is available for a supplement.Alicante Airport is located 42 mi from the accommodations.
- Mediterranean views from the 12th floor balcony and the buffet make this a fantastic value.
Lovely clean big room with excellent views.
- Staff were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Good location facing the sea. Rooms were spacious. Parking was available.
- Very good location. Clean space. Adequate value for money
- Property is very clean and the stuff are very friendly and helpfull. Food was ok, not much of choise but looks fresh and tasty.
Aparthotel Camp El Planet
Located 2.5 mi from Alfaz del Pi, 1.4 mi from Terra Natura, Hotel Camp El Planet features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for golfing. Alicante Airport is 34 mi from the property and Altea is 2.2 mi away.
- The hospitality and everything was so comfortable and relaxing. We loved it.
It’s a great option. Free parking, great breakfast, very pet friendly.
The innkeepers are friendly and approachable.
- Near Altea and Altea Vella – lots of bars and restaurants in both.
- Beautiful, calm setting with a lovely view, yet accessible to local attractions. Loved stunning Altea Old Town, a 9 minute drive away. Also Platja L’Olla which was unspoilt and lovely with a beautiful pine walk and cafes on the water’s edge, only 10-15 mins drive away. We also visited to Guadelest in the mountains, half an hour away. The studios were scrupulously clean, larger than anticipated and we loved the contemporary styling and little extra touches. Excellent aircon. Pool deck and grounds immaculate. A good breakfast every morning. with little variations each day. The norwegian hosts are kind, helpful and understated.
- Estaba todo muy limpio, las camas eran muy cómodas.
Hotel Porto Calpe
One of our top picks in Calpe.Set just 350 feet from Cantal Roig Beach, Hotel Porto Calpe offers an outdoor pool and views over Calpe Harbor and Ifach Rock. Each room has a large window or balcony with sea views.The Porto Calpe Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. There is a TV lounge with a DVD player and free Wi-Fi zone.The Porto Calpe’s bright rooms feature simple, functional design. They are all air conditioned and have a TV and private bathroom.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Calpe Porto’s restaurant. There are also many bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.Located on the Costa Blanca, the hotel is just 1,650 feet from Levante Beach and the Peñón de Ifach Nature Reserve. Staff at the Porto Calpe’s 24-hour reception can provide information about the area.
- Great hotel. Superb location right in the port, nice bars and restaurants on the doorstep. Very clean.
- Very big bed staff very helpful great service well done hotel restaurant staff very good.
- It was nice and Clean and staff were very helpful. Pool was tiny but a stones throw from a lovely beach .
- Nice location in the center of the port of calpe. Friendly staff.
- Best hotel in Calpe. Have stayed several times. Excellent breakfast
Hotel Cap Negret
Featuring private access to Cap Negret de Altea pebble beach, Hotel Cap Negret has outdoor swimming pools with water jets. All rooms have free WiFi, a terrace with sea views and a flat-screen TV.The bright rooms at the Cap Negret feature tiled floors and a private bathroom with shower or bath tub. Each one has a safe and a fridge.Hotel Cap Negret is a 25-minute walk from the center of Altea. This pretty town has narrow streets and characteristic whitewashed houses. Benidorm is 5 mi from the hotel and Alicante Airport is 31 mi away.Featuring direct sea views, the hotel’s terrace comes with the pool bar Blue Beach Altea Gastro and Lounge with barbecue where Mediterranean dishes, appetizers and cocktails are served. Guests can also relax at the Montgó Cafetería or at the Patio Chill Out Riu Algar.The main restaurant offers live cooking and a buffet with Mediterranean cuisine and rice dishes.
There is also a gym with personal trainers at an extra cost.The hotel’s entertainment program available throughout the year includes activities during the day, as well as evening entertainment with live music, several days a week. The hotel also offers a bike zone, including garage for bicycles, workshops, clean up service and laundry area.
– great breakfast;
– perfect buffet dinner;
– very clean rooms;
– good mattresses.
- The Staff was more than perfect. They all wanted to help. The Shuttle driver was also extremely helpful explaining the area.
- Size of the room and the sun all day on the balcony
- I knew the Hotel, I stay there before. I like the location, the staff Antonio (Toni) whom loaned me an umbrella and helped me with luggage without asking. Thank you Toni. It is a great place to say.
- The best is the location, the view to the pool and sea side.
- – great breakfast;
Aparthotel Residencial Vidalbir
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Albir Beach, Aparthotel Residencial Vidalbir features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and apartments with a private terrace. Its restaurant serves Valencian cuisine prepared with local produce.Each air-conditioned apartment at Vidalbir has simple, traditional décor. There is a living area with a sofa bed and satellite TV, and the kitchen comes with an electric hob and fridge. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Aparthotel. The center of L’Alfàs del Pi is just over 1.9 mi from the apartments.Benidorm can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Alicante and its airport are approximately 37 mi away.
- It was good value for what it was. A comfortable clean apartment, very comfortable beds and enough space for two people to move around without getting on each other’s toes. Close to restaurants and bars, less than 2 minutes walk away.
- Excellent location close to restaurants bars and shops 5 minutes from the beach
- Could not beat it for value for money, location great , very clean , bright airy , safe , quiet
The location was great.
And the apartment was perfect for a family with two small children.
- Lovely apartment with everything you need. Very clean.
One of our top picks in Albir.Located next to Alfàs del Pi’s Albir Beach, this hotel offers indoor and outdoor pools. It has a fitness center and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The hotel has a hot tub and a games room with a pool table. The sun terrace has loungers and overlooks the beach.The large rooms at Kaktus Albir feature tiled floors and blue and yellow décor. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. The boat-shaped bar has great sea views and offers free Wi-Fi, and there is also a poolside snack bar with live music.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, Kaktus Albir is 6.2 mi from Benidorm. There are regular public busses that stop just outside the hotel.
The bar is beautiful. It was a deliggtful surprise to fund this hitel wwith live music and excellent ballroom dancers lessons are offered at the hitel. The mysicians were excellent… a world class venue for ballroom dancing! Love the rooftop terrace.
Breakfast buffet provided choices fir any type of diet.
Location is perfect for access to veach, bars, restaurants and bus.
- The breakfast was hot instead of lukewarm as is often the case
- Not a lot,although rooms ok but terrible view.Did not eat in the restaurant,visited for a Christmas Ball.
- Breakfast was superb, a wide range of food.The room was lovely and large.
Breakfast was fine. There was a good selection of foods.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The rooms were spacious with wonderful views.
- The bar is beautiful. It was a deliggtful surprise to fund this hitel wwith live music and excellent ballroom dancers lessons are offered at the hitel. The mysicians were excellent… a world class venue for ballroom dancing! Love the rooftop terrace.
The family-run Hostal Noguera is located 10 minutes’ walk from Albir Beach on the Costa Blanca. It offers a sun terrace with a pool and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The rooms at the Noguera feature either parquet or tiled floors. Each one has a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves Mediterranean food, including rice dishes and roast meats. There is also a bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.Albir Train Station is 1,650 feet from the Noguera. You can drive to Terra Mítica Theme Park in just 12 minutes.
- Breakfast was lovely, with a lavish selection of possibilities to enjoy. We also relished our dinner each night, invariably served with efficiency, style and humour.We were able to eat in the bar area so that we could have our dog with us at both breakfast and dinner, which was very convenient and pleasant. Every member of staff was a delight – we were made to feel totally welcome and at ease throughout our stay. Our room was clean, well-appointed and comfortable. I can’t think of anything the staff could improve upon. We’ll definitely go back there if we’re in the area. A special place.
Fantastic hotel. Don’t know how the star-rating system work but that this place is 1-star is ridiculous.
Value for money is off the chart.
Great hotel. Very clean. Comfortable. Good breakfast. Staff very good especially Luisa and seseallia.
Thanks for a great stay. Will definitely stay again!!!!
- Excellent pool area, breakfast and charming, welcoming hosts.
- Lovely friendly family hotel good value for money.
Aparthotel Levante Club
Aparthotel Levante Club is set just 650 feet from Benidorm’s Levante Beach. This modern aparthotel has 2 outdoor swimming pools and 1 indoor pool.All apartments have a private terrace and a well-equipped kitchen, with a fridge.Aparthotel Levante Club has a bar and there is also a children’s play area and a games room. On-site 24-hour reception. Parking is available for an extra cost.Benidorm is an ideal base for exploring the rest of the Costa Blanca. Faula Golf Club is also just 1.2 mi away.
- Perfect location. Beach close by and only a short walk to the town.
- Friendly staff nice location clean and tidy definitely going back
- It was cold in Benidorm in December but the room had a great heating system.
Location was excellent
Room was very clean
Staff were very friendly and helpful
For the price excellent value
- Everything about the apartments were excellent and easy to get to
Top Hotels In La Canuta Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Canuta Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Canuta Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Canuta Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!