10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Caleta Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Caleta Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Caleta Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Caleta Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Caleta Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Caleta Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Caleta Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Caleta Tenerife:
Sol Arona Tenerife
One of our top picks in Los Cristianos.Sol Arona Tenerife lies 650 feet from the beach of Los Cristianos, in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views.Children can enjoy their own swimming pool and activities in a playground such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace.At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment.Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes´ drive from Sol Arona Tenerife.
- Breakfast was lovely and had plenty of options. Location was perfect, very close to the beach and boardwalk (which has hundreds of restaurants and bars). Staff were friendly and informative. Pool area was great and had plenty of loungers for everyone.
- Very friendly receptionist when checking in at 1.30am who although it is a large hotel saluted us next morning in the distance before breakfast.
My family and I truly enjoyed Sol Arona Tenerife because the breakfast was exquisite and the beds were extra comfy.
Our family had a room that had an excellent pool view and a partial view of the sea.
They provided all the needy stuff like tooth paste, tooth brushes, grooming kit, shampoo, slippers and bathrobes too! along with a cute hand bag with hotel logo..
It has a great location – only 7min walk from the beach and there was night entertainment.
- Hospitality , very attentive towards the needs of tourists .
- The view from the balcony was amazing and the room was really spacious.
H10 Costa Adeje Palace
One of our top picks in Adeje.Located just 150 feet from La Enramada Beach in Tenerife, H10 Costa Adeje Palace features large outdoor pools, a hot tub and spa. The chic rooms include a furnished balcony.The hotel runs a free shuttle service to the popular resort of Playa de las Americas, 2.5 mi away. Costa Adeje Golf Course is less than 1.2 mi away. The hotel also offers golf packages and special green fees for some courses.The luxurious Despacio Spa Center has a heated indoor pool, gym and Turkish bath. Guests can also book health and beauty treatments. A full program of sport and other activities is available.H10 Costa Adeje Palace offers many dining options, including buffet and á la carte restaurants. There is a poolside bar and barbecue, as well as a piano bar.
The restaurant staff was extremely nice, making good suggestions for wine, bringing extra silverware as needed, etc
The location is great with a nice beach (not the one on front of the hotel) 5 minutes walking … breakfast and dinner were good quality and with plenty of options…
- Customer service Ms Hadi made every effort to make our stay perfect. Complements to the 2 chefs for preparing very good meals. Rooms have very generous sizes and balconies. Hotel is 1 minute away from beach that is excellent for surfing and swimming.
- Nice experience. will surely repeat when next i plan to visit
Very nice friendly staff
Free use of gym and indoor pool
Direct access onto promenade
Good choice of food
- Great location, in peaceful part of Costa Adeje, surrounded by stunning, natural scenery. Staff throughout the hotel were very helpful and well trained. Wide range of activities and facilities. Super breakfast buffet. Privilege facilities seem well worth considering, which I will do on a future visit to enhance my overall experience.
- The restaurant staff was extremely nice, making good suggestions for wine, bringing extra silverware as needed, etc
Adrián Hoteles Jardines de Nivaria
One of our top picks in Adeje.The luxurious Hotel Jardines de Nivaria is set next to Fañabé Beach in southern Tenerife. It offers exotic gardens with 2 outdoor pools, a spa and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. The air-conditioned rooms at the Jardines de Nivaria Hotel feature modern décor and tiled floors. They are equipped with satellite TV and the balconies are furnished with loungers. The extensive leisure facilities include a putting green, squash court, tennis court and a fitness center. The hotel’s spa features a sauna, steam bath and Vichy shower. This member of Adrian Hotels in Tenerife serves an extensive buffet breakfast. There is also a poolside bar and 3 restaurants, including an international buffet and a gourmet restaurant. The Cúpula Restaurant is set beneath an impressive stained-glass dome. There are 3 golf courses within a 10-minute drive from the Jardines de Nivaria. Tenerife Sur Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff were so accommodating and friendly such a difference to have staff that genuinely care about the overall stay of their guests
Beautiful hotel! The room was spacious (we had a Jr. Suite), clean and very modern. The breakfast was outstanding. The heated pool with salted water was great! The area around the pool was not crowded. There were plenty of sun loungers. There is a separate small pool for small children.
The beach is a 5 min walk from the hotel. The beach is quite nice, but the water was cold. There is also a boardwalk along the beach with a bunch of nice restaurants, cafes, and bars. Overall, a great place to stay, although a little pricey.
- The extreme attentiveness and friendliness of the staff, who went out of their way to make my wife feel special on her birthday. Excellent restaurant service in an elegant setting.
- Surprise present for my birthday. Good location. Beautiful pool. Everywhere is very clean and neat.
- Brilliant stuff. Brilliant mellow place. People really want you to relax and be happy
Hotel Jardin Tropical
One of our top picks in Adeje.Hotel Jardin Tropical is located in Adeje’s coast, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and La Gomera. It features a saltwater pool carved out of the cliff. The luxurious facilities include 12,000 m2 of gardens.Each elegant room has a balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, and safe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.Some rooms feature exclusive services The Club, including concierge service, access to the Club Lounge, open bar and access to a private area at Las Rocas Beach Club. These rooms also offer access to the Sunset area featuring tropical shower and concierge service. A pillow menu and deluxe toiletries are also available for this kind of rooms.There is an a-la-carte and a buffet restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar and several lounges.The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Hotel Jardin Tropical. Siam Park is a 3-minute drive from the property, and Tenerife Sur Airport is 15 minutes away by car.
- Great value for money, really nice style of hotel, food is excellent, staff is friendly and approachable. Gym is out of this world, really good equipment and view of the sea. Kids enjoyed the pool.
- Lovely comfortable bed, great pool area, sunset bar is fabulous
The Jardin Tropical is an excellent hotel. The hotel staff are pleasant and helpful. Our room was comfortable and was kept immaculately clean. The building is very attractive. We particularly liked the large pool area. At the time we stayed (eight days in mid-March) the hotel was full, but there were always sun-beds available and space to spread out.
The breakfast buffet was excellent, with a huge choice of good food. We also ate at the Italian restaurant where the food was also excellent. The bar on the terrace of the main building is a nice place to relax in the evening.
For a change of scene, Playa de Fanabe is a ten minute walk from the hotel. Along this busy beach there are a number of good restaurants.
I will happily stay at the Jardin Tropical again.
- A week before we arrived, we sent an email and informed us that we were coming for a honeymoon. A girl named Gloria answered me in no time and by chance she was the one we first met when we arrived at the hotel. A smiling, courteous, nice girl who did send the message to the rest of the staff. On the same day, decorate the room with flowers, chocolates and personal attention to the arrangement of the room. Pinched with chocolate strawberries and a bottle of champagne. Every morning a surprise of a decorated room awaited us. Just a hotel to fall in love with
- Lovely resort. Very relaxing. Quiet and very spacious room. Loved the pool area and the bali beds. One of the best breakfasts ever.
Villa De Adeje Beach
One of our top picks in Adeje.Set 1,650 feet from Torviscas Beach, Villa De Adeje Beach offers an outdoor swimming pool and a gym. At a 12-minute drive from Tenerife South Airport, it features comfortable one-bedroom apartments.The apartments are decorated with pastel colors and wooden furnishings. Their lounges have a sofa and a TV, and their kitchenettes include an electric oven, electric hob and a fridge. They have either a balcony or a terrace.The Hotel Villa De Adeje Beach offers a buffet restaurant. There is also a large selection of restaurants, bars and shops in the surrounding streets of Playa de las Américas.As well as the swimming pool and sun terrace, Villa Adeje Beach Tenerife offers many leisure facilities. On offer are a squash court, table tennis, games room, hot tub and a sauna.Las Américas Golf Course is 2,650 feet from the accommodations, and Costa Adeje Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Teide National Park is 25 mi away.
- This was our 2nd stay, food excellent heated swimming pool was warm
- The room ( one bed apartment) was very spacious with excellent pool and sea views, the food was good quality and although a little repetitive (always is in hotels and all inc) never went hungry. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location for us was spot on for strolling to the harbour in San Eugene or walking to the beach in La Duc. overall experience was fantastic, in fact we have already booked to return.
- Pool area etc was good meals were repartitious but no problem
- Perfect stay, attentive hard working staff, excellent food selection everyday, highly recommended hotel and town to holiday at.
Breakfast was better than expected. Typical Fare but there was good sausages and baked beans which was a bonus.
hard boiled, scrambled and fried Eggs.
Staff were a pleasure and a credit to the hotel. This was from all levels from front of house to house keeping teams
Food generally good with a wide choice at meal times.
Bar was well run and drinks were fine (for a 3 star AI)
Location is great and just far enough away from some of the noisier nightlife if you want a quiet night.
Front rooms facing the pool for good views and sun.
Grand Hotel Callao
Grand Hotel Callao offers a spa, fitness center and outdoor pool. This characteristic Canarian-style building is set in a peaceful location, on Tenerife’s Costa Adeje, 2,800 feet from Ajabo Beach.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and modern. They all have air conditioning, and a balcony or terrace. Rooms also have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The Grand Hotel Callao is set in the small resort of Callao Salvaje. The beaches of Playa de las Americas are only 6.2 mi away.Grand Hotel Callao has a bar and a restaurant. There is also a relaxing sun terrace and attractive gardens. The wellness center has a hammam, Turkish bath and hot tub. A massage service is also available.Other services available at Grand Hotel Callao include a free shuttle to Plaza del Duque Square, running twice a day.A wide range of restaurants, bars, and shops are available within 2,650 feet of the hotel.Guests receive discounted rates on spa entry, beauty treatments and sports facilities.
- The staff was friendly and welcoming and able to cater for your needs. All inclusive all the food you can have .The distance from the beach, The free shuttle to Las Americas.
- The hotel staff apart from the receptionist and owner were very nice
- The leisure facilities were ok although the gymnasium was dated and equipment very worn. The spa looked nice and the surrounding pool areas and gardens were well kept.
- Beds were ok staff fine anamation staff great. Food not the greatest
- The breakfast and lunch was lovely good fresh snacks around the pool. Evening meal abit disappointing. The spa was nice but an extra charge.pool was lovely and really friendly staff.
Ona Sueño Azul
One of our best sellers in Callao Salvaje! Featuring a shared outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant and apartments or houses with private terraces, Ona Sueño Azul is located 10 minutes’ walk from the beach in Callao Salvaje. Free WiFi is available in communal areas.The air-conditioned apartments and holiday homes come with living areas with flat-screen TV and a DVD player. They have a kitchen with an oven, hob and washing machine, and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.At the property you will find a children’s playground and a terrace with pool tables.There is a selection of eating options and shops within 10 minutes’ walk of Ona Sueño Azul.Tenerife South Airport can be reached in a 30-minute drive. Parking is available at the property.
- Staff was prompt answering my questions and requests. Very kind management. The facilities were very clean. The pool was located only a few steps from our front door. We felt safe and comfortable the entire stay.
Spacious villas with nice terraced area.
Pool heated, very clean and child friendly. Good loation, just a short stroll to the bars, restaurants and beach.
- This appartment resort is very quiet, clean and comfortable. Very nice play area for kids and the pool area was also very nice. In front of the the appartment is a little cozy veranda which we used a lot for dining and taking breakfast outside. Totally recommended and great for families.
Houses are very spacies with 3 bedooms and 2 bathrooms and a Nice livingroom
Beds are very comfortable
Location is great in a quiet area (except for the ever barking dogs)
Still close to restaurants and a nice little beach.
- A nice relaxing break, staff very friendly, villa lovely, ideal for everyone.
Muthu Royal Park Albatros
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.Royal Park Albatros is located in Golf del Sur resort, 350 feet from the sea. It offers accommodations, some of which have furnished balconies overlooking the heated outdoor pool and beautiful tropical gardens.All apartments at the complex have a living room with a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. There is an equipped kitchen and dining area.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 5 other golf courses.There is a children’s club and a heated outdoor pool. Royal Park Albatros has a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 2.5 miles away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- Not much. The room was outdated, the fan did not work and the space had no AC. The room was a 15 minute trek down nearly 50 stairs with luggage and no assistance.
There is a good hotel for this money.
Huge suite. Nice balcony. Panorama windows. Clean.
Night market near to the reception that’s a good point as for me. Parking near to the hotel.
- The property was quiet, and beautiful. Very clean.
- Staff very friendly and generally very good hotel for the price. Also happy hour drinks very good
- The pool and restaurant area is great. The scenery outside the balcony as well.
El Marques Palace by Intercorp Group
One of our top picks in Puerto de Santiago.El Marques Palace is located in Puerto de Santiago, near the impressive Gigantes cliffs. It offers apartments with classic decor, a shared outdoor swimming pool which is heated in the winter, and a sunbathing area.Each bright air-conditioned apartment includes a living area with a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette has a microwave, fridge, washing machine and kitchenware. Some apartments also offer views of the Gigantes cliffs and Atlantic Ocean from their private terraces.El Marques Palace has a poolside snack bar and you can play table tennis. There is a selection of supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area.Playa de la Arena Beach is just 15 minutes’ walk from the property, while Los Gigantes Marina is 1.1 mi away. Playa Las Américas is 19 mi from el Marques Palace and Tenerife South Airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- Very clean, comfortable rooms. Pool – very warm! Barmen is sunging opera several times a week, it’s very nice. 2 food stores in 1 minute walk. Private parking (for extra money)
- I liked the friendly staff, the welcoming bottlenof wine and i found it brilliantly equipped with everything we needed.
- Entire staff was awesome! Adrian at the bar was especially great!
- The view from the room is quite nice. We had the penthouse 3 bedroom, and it was very spacious and comfortable. The bed in the Master was comfortable, however the other two were not. The complimentary bottle of wine is a nice touch and the pool facilities are quite good.
- Very friendly & helpful reception, good location, nice pool. Spacious.
Kn Aparthotel Columbus
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.Aparthotel Columbus is near Playa de las Americas Golf Course, in southern Tenerife. It has 4 outdoor swimming pools including a children’s pool, a hot tub and a fitness center. The nearest beach is 7 minutes’ walk away.All units at Aparthotel Columbus have a balcony. Studios and apartments have a small kitchen area with a fridge, hob and toaster, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities.The aparthotel has a 24-hour reception, and WiFi is available in communal areas. It offers currency exchange and car rental services. There is also a beauty salon, a supermarket and a cash machine. Spa is available at an extra cost.You will faind a Buffet Restaurant at the property as well as a Bar Hall, Pizzeria Snack Bar and an English Pub.The Colombus is set next to the Antonio Dominguez Sports Stadium and 5 minutes walking from the night life area of Playa de Las Americas.
- Good location, friendly stuff, daily cleaned rooms, fresh towels etc.
- Value for money , very clean with a great location .
- Always spotlessly clean. Staff always cheerful and very competent.
- The location, appearance, cleanliness, facilities.
- Very nice hotel in great location. Very friendly staff and lovely and clean
Top Hotels In La Caleta Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Caleta Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Caleta Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Caleta Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!