10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Busta Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
La Busta Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Busta Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Busta Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Busta Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Busta Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Busta Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Busta Cantabria:
Hotel Valle de Cabezón
Hotel Valle De Cabezón is set in Cabrojo, 3.1 mi from Cabezón de la Sal. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs. This traditional Cantabrian house is 7.5 mi from the nearest beaches.Hotel Valle De Cabezón offers air-conditioned rooms with country-style décor. All accommodations comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom.Traditional mountain cuisine is on offer in the Cabezón’s restaurant, which also serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, or on the terrace.The hotel provides guests with bikes and other local activities include hiking. Saja Nature Reserve is just 7.5 mi from the Valle De Cabezón, while the Comillas and Santillana del Mar are 9.3 mi away.
- Like everything about this hotel, friendly and helpful owners. convenient for motorway and ferry terminal at Santander.
The room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the evening meal in the restaurant and the breakfast was great.
The hotel is fabulous we have stayed several times, really convenien for Santander ferry
Good parking, welcoming staff, good food, good breakfast. The rooms are modern, spotlessly clean and well maintained. Very convenient from Santander ferry, around 30 minutes.
Have stayed here overnight a number of times and never had any cause for complaint. Excellent value.
- Convenient location. Dinner and breakfast excellent value for money.
- Great location just off the motorway but very quiet.
Posada La Villanita
Located in Novales, Posada La Villanita has free bikes. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. The restaurant serves Spanish and European dishes.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The inn offers a hot tub. Guests at Posada La Villanita will be able to enjoy activities in and around Novales, like cycling.Santander is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles away. Santander Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Convenient short drive from Santander Airport. Good parking. Lovely big clean room and bathroom. Good breakfast included.
- Great welcome.Close to Santander port.Parking near the front door. Fabulous restaurant. Traditional decor throughout. A great place to stay going or leaving the Spanish ports or as a base.Brilliant.
The restaurant is great, both for dinner and breakfast.
The garden outside is also very nice.
- Nos trataron muy bien, la habitación con niños muy bien. La cena y el desayuno genial.
- Muy buena relación calidad-Precio. Excelente trato y atención del personal. Comida casera de muy buena calidad. Instalaciones muy bien cuidadas. Recomendable 100%
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a garden including barbecue, Posada Trisileja is located in Cos in northern Spain and is 11 mi from the coast. It is 26 mi from Santander Airport.This country house offers double or twin bedrooms with individual heating, TV and private bathroom including hairdryer and free toiletries. Rooms offer guests a mountain view and include a wardrobe.Posada Trisileja offers guests a shared kitchen and dining room. Other facilities include tourist information, luggage storage and laundry service.Posada Trisileja guest house is located 9.3 mi from the coastal town of Comillas and 11 mi from Sierra del Escudo de Cabuérniga Mountain Range. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.
- Staff didn’t speak any English but were extremely helpful and friendly. They let me put my motorcycle at the rear of the building in a safe place and under cover. Breakfast was OK and they did it for me at 8am when the usual start time on a Sunday is 9am.
The hostess very nice and helpful. You feel like visiting your family at country side. Nice decorated and very clean rooms. Good location, car parking by the house.
Good breakfast in main room served by the hostess.
Excellent host Adelina and her husband. Very friendly, efficient and attentive to guests
Included breakfast was all that we needed
Feels like home. This is more like a bed and breakfast than a hotel
- The real Spanish experience but the best thing was the amazing breakfast
- Excellent place for the money, and a great base to explore all of Cantabria if you have a car. Cos is a beautiful village and Posada is in a beautiful older house in the middle of the village. We were welcome despite we arrived around 11pm and the landlady was very helpful with all information we may have needed. She only spoke Spanish though so we had to use online translator. It was obvious she loves the Posada and her guests receive a great care and she can give you a lot of tips what to do and see. You may not even bring any travel guide with you.
Posada la Leyenda
This charming rural guest house offers an outdoor pool and hot tub and it is set 1.2 mi away from Santillana del Mar.Posada de la Leyenda’s rooms feature bright décor and wooden floors. Some rooms come with a balcony or a terrace. All include free WiFi, a TV and a mini-bar, while bathrooms come with a hot tub, a hairdryer and toiletries.There is a communal exterior hot tub at Posada de la Leyenda, as well as a children’s playground. The property has a bar, and various restaurants can be found in Suances is 4.3 mi away.Staff at La Leyenda can arrange visits to the famous Altamira Cave, located a 7-minute drive away. You can also book rafting, quad biking and other outdoor activities.The guest house offers free parking and is just 3.1 mi from the A-8 and A-67 Motorways. Santander is a 20-minute drive away.
- Superb welcome, my wet boots were even taken into the dryer and. I was allowed to check in really early,
- Great breakfast. Maria and Luis are wonderful hosts.
- No one was at reception when I arrived. It was raining and I had to ring the contact number off booking.com to gain access. Pretty poor really.
- Beautiful reception when we arrived and lovely buffet breakfast next morning, didn’t have time for pool , very friendly staff and very helpful giving directions to local restaurants
- The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was very good.
Hotel El Refugio
Panoramic sea views and a free WiFi zone are offered at El Refugio, set just 650 feet from Luaña Beach. Many rooms have a balcony with views over the cliffs and sea.Rooms are decorated in warm colors and have characteristic wooden ceilings. Each heated room includes a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Private parking is available at Hotel El Refugio. Surrounded by forests and countryside, it is just 4.3 mi from the fishing village of Comillas. Santillana del Mar is only 6.2 mi away. You can drive to Santander Airport in 35 minutes.
- Lovely, quiet location. Beach and cafe a few minutes walk away. The breakfast was amazing. They had a lift!
- Very helpful staff. Fantastic view. Comfy bed, big room. Brilliant situation close to a great beach.
- Staff were very welcoming, very helpful and spoke good English
– Very close to a lovely beach
– Staff is very friendly and helpful
– Convenient location to visit Cantabria
– Very quiet
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Very friendly staff,and an excellent breakfast. Location by the beach is ideal. Would recommend to any one.
Hotel Santillana is located a short walk from the Altamira Caves, in the charming Cantabrian town of Santillana del Mar. It features free Wi-Fi and rustic décor with beautiful period furniture.All of the rooms at Hotel Santillana feature a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Public areas are decorated with dark wooden beams (buhardilla agaterada) and stone walls.Hotel Santillana has its own restaurant serving local dishes. Tourist information is available at the 24-hour front desk. There is a computer available in the hotel for guests to connect to internet.Santillana de Mar is surrounded by green valleys and is only 4.3 mi from Comillas and 6.2 mi from San Vincente de la Barquera. Santander is 19 mi away.
- This is a traditional inn (Posada) with a wonderful ambience and a very caring staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations…
- Location and helpful staff. Restaurant was good and price of meals reasonable.
- It was a very quaint hotel with beautifully restored architecture
- The property is decorated in a comfortable and elegant manner. It has a dining room as well as a bar & cafeteria. Good value for pricey Santillana del Mar.
- We spent two nights at this hotel. it is well located and even though parking at the hotel is difficul, there’s a large parking lot very close. The personnel was amicable.
Hotel Los Angeles
Los Ángeles is a charming hotel located in Santillana del Mar, just 2.5 mi from the sea in Cantabria. It has a pretty terrace and 24-hour reception.All rooms at Los Ángeles are en suite and have a TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. They offer views over the surroundings. The style is rustic and attractive, with parquet floors.There is a traditional bar. The building has characteristic décor with natural wood and stone.Los Ángeles is well located for the Cabárceno Natural Park and the Altamira Caves. Torrelavega is a short drive away.Private parking is available at the accommodations.
- Super friendly and professional staff, excellent location, good basic breakfast, very good value for money
- Everybody at the front desk is wonderful!! Great customer service!
- Service was perfect. Special thanks to Mr. Javier, Manager/Director
- Everything! The host was very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely recommend to anyone!
- Very good location, parking is a big +, room is basic but clean. We liked breakfast, very nice staff. Great base to explore around, would stay again.
Hotel Colegiata is located less than 2.5 mi from the Cantabrian coast. A 5-minute walk from Santillana del Mar’s main square, it features an outdoor pool and views. Free parking is available on-site.The Colegiata Hotel has inviting interiors with rustic decor and the aspect of a second home in the countryside. Wooden shutters on the exterior windows and beams on the rooms’ ceilings will help enchant your escape to rural Spain. Alternatively, you can admire the Romanesque and Medieval architecture of the village of Santillana del Mar.Make the most of the great outdoors with visits to the nearby beaches and long country walks. You can enjoy afternoons in the Colegiata’s garden before cooling off with a refreshing swim.Dine in the Colegiata’s pleasant restaurant which serves a variety of local produce including delicious fresh fish. There is a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens. Please note the building has a elevator.
- Nothing as The room was dated, fusty, damp, had huge condensation problem, leaking rusty radiator which had leaked hugely onto mega-old carpet leaving massive stain which was then partially covered by dirty rug. There was damp and silverfish in the shower room. Although the toilet and sink were clean, overall the rest left a lot to be desired. Getting in and out of the tiny over bath shower was a major slip hazard. The grounds were unkempt and there was a large amount of foliage evident in the gutters. The swimming pool was one of the least inviting we have seen.
- Location is fine, outside the historic center. View is nice, but can only be seen after climbing stairs in the room.
Enjoyed pool but seating and surroundings were poor.
A very pleasant lunch and the views are great.
A very good location with a downhill stroll to a beautiful town that has plenty of choice for food and drink – the walk uphill back to hotel can be a challenge for the unfit.
- Rooms are a little different – in a good way, clean and comfortable.
Location, very friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent value for money
Hotel Narcea is located in Valles, within driving distance of Comillas, Suances or Santillana del Mar. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas as well as free on-site private parking.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with toiletries. Staff at reception provides tourist information about the area.Hotel Narcea has a bar where breakfast is served. There is also an à la carte restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Santa Isabel Train Station is 0.9 mi from the hotel. Santander and Santander Airport are 20 minutes ‘drive away and San Vicente de la Barquera is 19 mi away.
- Even though the lady who checked us in spoke no English, and we speak very little Spanish, she was very patient with us. The bathroom was all gorgeous marble, water was hot right away. Seemed like it was in the middle of nowhere, but we were just passing through, anyway.
- Very friendly. Clean property. 100% recommend. Restaurant in the same building.
- Welcoming, good value, pet friendly hotel convenient for Santander ferry.
- The room, whilst being very dated was very clean. Maria was very helpful and there was a lift.
Buena ubicación, las habitaciones confortables y muy limpias y parking gratis.
Le pusieron una camita para mi perro y un detalle que me encantó fue dos galletas de perros que nos le dejaron en una de las habitaciones.
One of our top picks in Santillana del Mar.Located in the center of Santillana, the Hotel Altamira offers rooms with wooden floors and rustic furniture. It has a seasonal restaurant, views of the Colegiata Church and free Wi-Fi.The building dates from the 17th century and the rooms have stone walls. They also have telephone, TV, heating and hairdryer.The Altamira’s bar-café has a terrace on the town’s main square. Here you can enjoy light meals and drinks.The Altamira Caves are about 0.6 mi from the hotel. Santander is about 19 mi away.
- Old building w modern facilities. Excellent dinner at restaurant.
It is a beautiful, albeit it dated, property on the main pedestrian only street. Easy to drive to and drop off luggage and park car in lot close by. The value is fantastic with very low rates–we paid 70 Euros for a double room with AC. It was very quiet and the bed was comfortable and we slept extremely well.
The building itself is beautiful and we enjoyed to stone and woodwork.
- Loved the location in this 15th century building – the cobbled streets and the wonderful artifacts in the building.
- It was in the very quaint town, and the breakfast was good.
- Manager was extremely helpful and friendly. He advised me on fitting in leisure activity, and all worked out great. Amazing value, history of hotel is amazing, atmosphere was enjoyable.
Top Hotels In La Busta Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Busta Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Busta Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Busta Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!