10 Best Hotels To Stay In La Argentina Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
La Argentina Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Argentina Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Argentina Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Argentina Managua Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Argentina Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Argentina Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In La Argentina Managua Region:
Hotel Posada Don Pantaleon
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Posada Don Pantaleon is located in Managua, just 24 miles from Granada. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montelimar is 27 miles from Posada Don Pantaleon, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Real Altamira
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Hotel Real Altamira is located in Managua, just 24 miles from Granada. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Montelimar is 28 miles from Hotel Real Altamira, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Real Altamira.
This is a family-run property with 20 rooms on 2 floors. The owners live on the third floor. It is located in a safe neighborhood cul-de-sac that has a 24-hr guard.
There is a nice dipping pool in the interior courtyard, exercise equipment for the guests, and many comfortable areas to sit and relax. The included breakfast was very good! The rooms are basic, but nice and the bed was very comfortable. The AC in the room worked very well and was a real blessing!
The young lady working at the front desk is AWESOME and even arranged private transportation for me to the airport at 4 am.
- Gorgeous artwork throughout. Great breakfast. Extremely quiet. Excellent security. Class act. Very accomodating, i had to leave 5 am, they arranged a perfect taxista. Very courteous and sincere staff. Pharmacies, convienience stores, inexpensive tasty eateries within a block’s walk.
- I did love breakfast, it was great my daughter loved the pancakes…the eggs were perfect. The place was gorgeous. I’m planning to go back and Real Altair will be my choice.
- Lugar muy tranquilo, las personas muy amables y serviciales
- Era un lugar íntimo, el cual nos ayudo para nuestra actividad fuera de rutina.
- This is a family-run property with 20 rooms on 2 floors. The owners live on the third floor. It is located in a safe neighborhood cul-de-sac that has a 24-hr guard.
Hotel Lomas del Valle
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Lomas del Valle offers accommodations in Managua, just 23 miles from Granada.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Montelimar is 27 miles from Hotel Lomas del Valle, and El Rosario is 4.2 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- There is a tv and air conditioning and beds with one sheet and a blanket that was small. Breakfast snack is free. There is free wifi and free shower water with a small shampoo and soap.
- After multiple emails with the the booking agency trying to confirm a shuttle to pick us up from the airport from a very late flight we realized they were not omg and took a cap to the location. We arrived at the location to find the doors located and no on there to answer to door or phone. We waited for 10 mins and realized we needed to find other occmodstuons soon since it was 2am. Not a good experience to come into the city with.
The more was the service
We are Happy with Gladys
- It was a quiet neighborhood tucked away from the big city. The bed was firm and we slept quite comfortably. Everything felt very secure and the A/C worked perfectly.
- The lady at reception was quite nice and cooked us great pancakes in the morning for breakfast! Other than that, nothing else to appreciate on this hotel! For 10$ more we stayed in very nice colonial hotels in the center of towns!
Hotel Dulce Hogar & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Dulce Hogar & Spa offers accommodations in Managua, just 24 miles from Granada.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montelimar is 27 miles from Hotel Dulce Hogar & Spa, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The hotel’s location is superb. It has an excellent homely feel and the staff were amazing. The room was very clean, had a very comfortable bed and the breakfast was super. It is near some great restaurants and the owner is very knowledgable of the local area. There is even a mini gym and spa at the hotel! I will continue to return here when staying in Managua.
- The bed was comfortable, the room accommodated us fine. It felt as staying at a relative’s house. The owner was extra nice with us. She personally drove us to our next destination when she saw we had too much baggage and we were seniors. A really nice and unexpected gesture on her part. We plan to stay there again.
- Great massage and very attentive and accomodating staff! They arranged a beautician to visit and service me at the hotel- which spared me a salon visit in my 24-hr stop over!
- Malgré une chambre relativement petite, tout le confort nécessaire était a disposition.
- Todos amables y la dueña muy pendiente de lo que uno necesita
Hotel Casa Colonial Boutique
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Colonial Boutique offers accommodations in Managua. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 25 miles from Hotel Casa Colonial Boutique, and Montelimar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Casa Colonial Boutique.
- excellent staff, very nice rooms, great location!!!
- The vibe is great, very pretty space. Pretty breakfast area with garden and accomodating staff. Rooms are very comfortable and has a homey feeling. soft towels, comfortable beds. Lots of places to go on foot (for Managua) if you like to walk around. The area is safe.
- I had room 104 and it was quiet and dark with great curtains for sleeping
- All was great! Staff very friendly. Accommodations clean.
- La amabilidad del personal, la ubicación, la limpieza
Hotel Angel Azul Managua
This hotel is located in Managua.Private bathrooms at Hotel Angel Azul feature tile detailing as well as a hairdryer and toiletries. The TV boasts satellite channels. Other features include a patio, dining table, tile/marble flooring, and garden and pool views.Enjoy in-room breakfast and room service. The car hire and airport transfer services will take you where you need to go. Laundry services and daily maid services are available as are meeting/banquet facilities and a business centre.Spend an afternoon shopping at Galerias Santo Domino (2,650 feet) or relax at Villa Fontana Park (1.4 miles). Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport is 8.2 miles away.
- The beds were so comfy! We were getting on a 11 hour bus the following day so it was the perfect room to get a good sleep!
- Wonderful hospitality and Selena’s friendliness as the front desk agent upon check-in. The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was clean. Delicious breakfast with great coffee! Quiet residential street close to restaurants and convenience stores!
- Very nice cozy hotel on quiet place with swimming pool. Very good breakfast and extremely kind and nice staffs. Room was clean. It was very nice time to be here.
- Very friendly staff and great breakfast. Spacious rooms.
- Big omelette for breakfast. Deep sleep mattresses.
Hotel Casa De Angeles
One of our best sellers in Managua! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa De Angeles offers accommodations in Managua.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 24 miles from Hotel Casa De Angeles, and Montelimar is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Casa De Angeles.
- Perfect stay, extremely clean, nice and helpful staff. Check-in was fast
- THE BREAKFAST WAS NICE. FRESH ORANGE JUICE, NICE EGGS.
- Good breakfast and relaxed atmosphere although we cld not enjoy as we were just one night on way to Granada
- very friendly family hotel, good traditional breakfast, clean, good security
- Friendly and helpful staff, Price includes very nice breakfast, Very good Wi-Fi coverage
Hyatt Place Managua
One of our top picks in Managua – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Managua offers accommodations in Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 23 miles from Hyatt Place Managua, and Montelimar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Fantastic breakfast, clean large rooms, great location next to Galeria mall.
- The facilities as expected and the staff is very friendly and helpful
- Very new, nice pool, the room was specious and clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff friendly and welcoming
- Really nice suite over looking the lake, very clean right across from the mall, for me it was very convenient. Loved it!!!
- Everything in the hotel was amazing including the staff very helpful and kind.
Real Intercontinental Metrocentro Managua
One of our top picks in Managua.An outdoor pool, a gym, terrace area and spacious rooms with free WiFi, 150MB of High speed Internet and LCD cable TV are offered at this stylish hotel. It is located opposite Metrocentro Shopping Centre and Ruben Dario Square.Each air-conditioned room at the Real Intercontinental Metrocentro Managua has classic-style décor and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms include a coffee maker and minibar are equipped with a double sided windows, the bathrooms come with a rain shower and toiletries.The Intercontinental’s Factory Steak and Lobster restaurant offers the best international cuts and seafood and Nau Sushi Lounge where guests will enjoy sushi rolls, trendy cocktails, saketinis and live music in a vibrant ambience, you will be able to join us on the new Restaurant The Market or tif you prefer get a drink on the Blue Bar.You will find a community tables at the Lobby where you can stay and relax.The Intercontinental Metrocentro Managua is situated in the city centre, 20 minutes from Managua Airport. The concierge service can arrange tours and car rental. Private parking is free on site.
- The hotel has excelente facilities and it is very well located. The staff is so nice, polite, very helpful and attentive.
Front desk staff were great with the check in and check out.
The pool was very nice, though no umbrellas for shade were available.
- Great comfy bed. Stable wifi, amazing breakfast. Wait staff in the market for dinner were a little slow, but in the morning were great. Great TV options. The shower didn’t have hot water the first day (it was luke warm) and it was resolved the next day. My breakfast ordered to my room forgot coffee.
- The pool was beautiful. The bed and pillows fantastic! Loved the staff they were bilingual and friendly.
Grand lobby and helpful staff
Bed extra large and very comfortable
Clean plush bathroom
Hilton Princess Managua
One of our top picks in Managua.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake, Hilton Princess Managua is located in Managua in the region of Managua Region, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montelimar is 27 miles from Hilton Princess Managua, and El Rosario is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from Hilton Princess Managua.
- We stayed after a birthday party. Every person involved was tremendously professional, kind, and focused on giving our guests the best possible experience. Food was amazing, overall five stars!
- I did not realize how undeveloped Managua is. The Princess is not a big hotel, but several locals told me it was the best hotel in Managua. From what I saw this is likely accurate. The Princess is probably the most comfortable you will get it Managua.
Nice varied selection at breakfast. A mix of international and local food. Great service from the all the staff – especially Bruno was really friendly and left a very nice impression.
There were an issue with the drain in the bathtub, but maintenance had it changed in under 30 minutes, which was much nicer than having to change rooms. And when we mentioned in passing that we were celebrating our anniversary, we came back to a lavishly decorated room and complimentary drinks by the pool. The restaurant has a good selection of food at very reasonable prices – and the food we had was really delicious!
- This is my third time staying at this fine hotel. Perfect location to the mall. AWSOME staff and relaxing pool area. Rooms are very clean and comfy beds.
Room was very clean
Bed was comfortable
Everything was very good the bar tender was very nice person
Top Hotels In La Argentina Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Argentina Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Argentina Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Argentina Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!