10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kure Beach North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Kure Beach North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kure Beach North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kure Beach North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kure Beach North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kure Beach North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kure Beach North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kure Beach North Carolina:
Darlings By The Sea
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Darlings By The Sea is located in Kure Beach in the region of North Carolina, just 16 miles from Wilmington. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Southport is 9 miles from Darlings By The Sea, and Carolina Beach is 2.4 miles from the property. Wilmington International Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Savannah Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Carolina Beach in the region of North Carolina, 14 miles from Wilmington, The Savannah Inn features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Southport is 11 miles from The Savannah Inn, and Wrightsville Beach is 13 miles from the property. Wilmington International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Absolutely wonderful place! The staff is really very nice!
- The staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful. The short walk to the beach and the boardwalk was very nice. Great location.
- The beautiful surrounding and all it had to offer.
- Great location with the boardwalk being a few minutes walking distance away.
- Location was fantastic!! Short walks to many restaurants and shops.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront is located in Carolina Beach.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wilmington is 14 miles from Hampton Inn Carolina Beach, and Southport is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront.
- The breakfast was great. Very clean facility. Beds we’re comfortable. Loved the boardwalk with the swings overlooking the ocean.we really enjoyed the fire pit each night. Very easy beach access.
- The room was huge! We were very impressed with the room’s amenities. Very happy with it.
- Beautiful location right on the beach. The elevator right went to the parking.
- I liked the location, the size and cleanliness of the room.
- Very friendly staff, free breakfast that was awesome, and location was excellent
Courtyard Carolina Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Courtyard Carolina Beach provides direct access to the beach and rooms with private balconies featuring panoramic ocean views. Facilities include an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.The air-conditioned rooms of Carolina Beach Courtyard feature modern interiors. All rooms have a spacious work desk, a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities.The on-site bistro serves fresh seafood and international cuisine. Guests can enjoy specialty coffee at the on-site Starbucks.Courtyard Carolina Beach also has a hot tub, laundry facilities and a souvenir shop.Carolina Beach’s marina is just 2 blocks from Courtyard Carolina Beach, and the Fort Fisher Historic Site is 4.7 miles from the property.
- Stayed here a few years ago and it was overdue for a renovation. Well, the reno is complete and the rooms are beautiful. I would have stolen one of those pillows they were so comfy. In-room fridge, but no microwave. All of the staff were friendly – front desk, servers, and even the painters.
- The bed was amazing. And the view from the room was beautiful.
- The location is fantastic. The room with an ocean view was great.
- The hotel is walking distance to several restaurants and right on the Boardwalk, which is where the town’s New Year’s Eve festivities take place. All of the rooms are oceanfront with private balconies, and the windows on the front of the building offer a view of the town from the hallway.
- The beds are super comfy and the bathrooms are big enough for 2 to get ready at the same time. The staff is very friendly and will do everything they can to make your stay better.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, Surfside Lodge is in Carolina Beach, North Carolina. Carolina Beach State Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all rooms. A coffee machine, refrigerator, and microwave are also provided in the air-conditioned and heated rooms. The private bathroom has free toiletries.Guests can enjoy express check-in and check-out at North Carolina Surfside Lodge. A daily maid service and free parking are available for convenience.Carolina Beach Fishing Pier is 2 miles from the hotel. Freeman Park is a 5-minute drive from the property. Carolina Beach Jungle Mini Golf is only half a mile away.
- Clean. Beds comfortable. Extremely helpful, personable staff.
- Carolina Beach Boardwalk steps was right off the parking lot.
- I liked the location. You can walk a few steps to the board walk. This was very convenient.
- They made accommodations for a late arrival. The bed was comfortable.
- The beds slept well. The back balcony provided a delightful space to watch the sunrise. Extremely accommodating staff. Kitchenette handy (although bring all you need with you to cook and eat). Charming use of old fashioned keys. Right at the end of the new elevated and well lit boardwalk, offering a delightful place to take a night walk, hear the surf, and walk out on the soft sands of the famous Carolina Beach.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach offers accommodations in Carolina Beach.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Wilmington is 14 miles from Microtel Carolina Beach, and Southport is 11 miles away. Wilmington International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- There were no eggs or any kind of meat on the breakfast. Coffee was very good, waffle good but high carbs.
- The staff was very friendly. Good location close to the beach. Plenty of parking. Nice breakfast
- The eggs were boiled. The bed was very comfortable; however, a little narrow for a queen bed. It was more like a double bed.
- Room was clean and well maintained..staff friendly
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating to us. Especially my handicap husband. Until the second day. The girl who was working the front desk was very rude and abrupt with us.
Carolina Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Carolina Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Carolina Beach Inn offers accommodations in Carolina Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wilmington is 14 miles from Carolina Beach Inn, and Southport is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 16 miles from Carolina Beach Inn.
- Very friendly owners and clean! Loved that it was pet friendly and very cozy. Will be back!
- The owners, especially Debbie, were extremely nice. They work hard to please their visitors and they treated our dogs like they’d known them forever. We have well behaved big malamutes, and Debbie was very nice to them. Thanks, Carolina Beach Inn for a great 3 days! Chris, Jean, Sawyer, Tara, and the dogs, Mia and Maya!
- Comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff, safe neighborhood, beachcomber style, stable WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, close (walking distance) to beach, shopping and entertainment. Parking on premises.
- They gave you popcorn, coffee and bottled water. Within a short walk to the boardwalk
- The owners are very hospitable and the property is excellent for a quick getaway.
Wingate By Wyndham Southport
Located in charming Southport, North Carolina, this hotel features an outdoor pool and jacuzzi and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The North Carolina Maritime Museum is 1.4 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Wingate by Wyndham. Each room is decorated in cool colors and includes a spacious work desk.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or use the hotel’s free 24-hour business center.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Southport Wingate by Wyndham.South Harbor Golf Links is just 3.8 miles from this hotel, and the North Carolina Aquarium is 9.4 miles away. The Bald Head Island Lighthouse is around a 15-minute drive away.
- The room was really nice, the staff members were so nice too.
- As usual, the staff was extremely friendly. Rooms were nice and clean and breakfast was great. We arrived to breakfast just after they shut down one morning and the nice lady reopened everything for us to get a couple of plates. With a smile even. Hotel is in a great central location.
- Very comfortable, clean, and a great location. Good dinner recommendations. Helpful staff.
- The bed very comfortable! Customer service very professional and friendly. Breakfast was great. Bathroom clean
- King suite was great with extra space to entertain family.
Hampton Inn Southport
Located along Highway 211, this hotel is 2.5 miles from historic downtown Southport and the North Carolina Maritime Museum. It features a hot breakfast, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.A microwave and a mini-fridge are furnished in every spacious room at Hampton Inn Southport. The traditionally decorated rooms feature a flat-screen TV and in-room coffee.Fitness and business facilities are offered for guest use. Guest laundry services and free daily newspapers are available.Bald Head Island is a 14-minute drive from Southport Hampton Inn. Oak Island Golf Course is just 5 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Follow up phone call to the room to make sure the room was okay. Very clean. Great breakfast selections v
- The bed was very soft and comfy. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was nice and the hot beverages offered 24/7 was wonderful.
- I like the breakfast and the overall cleanliness Also good location.
- Room was clean and comfortable, staff were helpful, excellent complimentary breakfast, convenient location, Italian restaurant across the parking lot was excellent.
Comfort Suites Southport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Southport offers accommodations in Southport. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.Wilmington is 20 miles from Comfort Suites Southport, and Sunset Beach is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- We arrived in town early, and decided to stop by the hotel. Upon asking, we are allowed to check in 3 hours early without a fee. The staff was excellent! Breakfast was way more than continental. The usual things are there, but they also offered gravy, biscuits, sausage, and eggs.
- The breakfast attendant,was so sweet and made a great job!Loved it!!!
- The front desk staff, Joanne and Michele, are outstanding employees. On both afternoons, the computer system was having function issues that would have driven most users up the walls, but those two were as cool as the ocean breeze!
- Joanne, Jeanne, Michelle, and the cleaning crew were great and made nice day a fun and welcome activity
- Jeannie in the Breakfast Bar was just great. She was very accommodating to all of the guests present and the prepared foods (eggs, juice, waffles) were very good. She made the experience very nice.
Top Hotels In Kure Beach North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kure Beach North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kure Beach North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kure Beach North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!