10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kukio The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kukio The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kukio The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kukio The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kukio The Big Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kukio The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kukio The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kukio The Big Island:
Ocean Tower At Hilton Waikoloa Village
Ocean Tower At Hilton Waikoloa Village is located in Waikoloa, just 21 miles from Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Grounds, fountains and room not well maintained Deteriorated since we were last here. Disappointing
- It was the first sunny day after a week of rain. Our flight broke down and we were forced to find a place to stay. The staff at Ocean Tower At Hilton Waikoloa Village was very helpful… Out of my normal price range but very nice.
- So much to see and do. Would love to bring my grandkids back to visit sometime.
- The sunset out by the pools and the attentiveness of the managers when we encountered issues with the facilities and seeing staff in one of the restaurants
- The property is beautiful and the staff were wonderful. The property is huge! There’s so much to do without leaving. But, there’s a little construction going on, but it didn’t bother me at all.
Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club
Located in Waikoloa, 20 miles from Kailua-Kona, Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 16 miles from Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club.
- The hotel far exceed our expectations. We stayed in the club room and it was awesome. The property was very clean and well appointed. It was a bit far from Kona so made it hard to drive into Kona for a dinner. However there are places closer to the hotel.
- the front counter service at check in was 12 on a ten scale
- Friendlyness of all the staff and the accommodations.were the best,
- Room (s) were luxurious! Washer/dryer was awesome – right in our room.
- I loved the newly renovated suites, very modern and sheek!
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows is located in Waikoloa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Upgraded to Ocean front room for a spectacular experience. Close to beach and all amenities.
- We loved our room with a view. Hotel was fantastic.
- The staff were welcoming and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Their amenities were good and free snorkeling gear was useful and nice to see the fishes in the beach. The beach in front of the hotel is shallow enough non-swinmer can safely snorkel (we both cannot swim). Breakfast was great, but we had to wait to get seated. We went down even 7am, but there was a line.
- Fabulous views from the ocean view room. Beautiful hotel with the rainforest in the middle, amazing beach with incredible snorkeling, sea kayaking, paddleboarding, etc. The staff across the board was unbelievably friendly and helpful.
- Hotel comprises an area of lush surroundings with golf fields, its own beach and pool area, extensive areas for work out or walking, a great gym with swimming pool and tennis courts. The shuttle service drops you off at nearby restaurants (such as Ruth’s steak house) or the small shopping center. Breakfast omelets are really well prepared on the spot!
Kona Seaside Hotel
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kona Seaside Hotel offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 7 miles from Kona Seaside Hotel.
Bigger and more comformartable rooms than the Hilo Seaside.
Pretty good bed. Good location.
- The hotel was in a great location. Satisfied with the hotel except the Frontdesk could use a little more training on courtesy. Also if you need a ride to the airport you should make arrangements yourself as they called a shuttle for one person and they made us use a cab. Definitely looking out for the local transportation people.
- Easy check-in/check-out by friendly, professional staff. Great location. Free use of bikes. In room coffee. AC worked great. Very nice well kept grounds.
- Clean and comfortable. Short walk to water, restaraunts and shopping.
- Good place to explore west Big Island. Location was very good and close to beach, restaurants, shops
- Bigger and more comformartable rooms than the Hilo Seaside.
Uncle Billy’s Kona Bay Hotel
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Uncle Billy’s Kona Bay Hotel offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 7 miles from Uncle Billy’s Kona Bay.
- Near the water. We needed a roll out bed and they provided one. Quiet room close to the parking lot.
- The location was perfect no view but you get what you pay for.
- The location of the property was good to down town.
- I have stayed in hotels and paid $50 and got better
- The location was very convenient. Nice to have a balcony.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kailua-Kona
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kailua-Kona offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 7 miles from Holiday Inn Kailua-Kona.
- I liked having the laundry room right down the hall. They had a good breakfast.
- Very mediocre breakfast (standard for this type of food)
- Great location, comfy beds, breakfast was good, nice pool and hot tub,friendly staff, we would stay here again.
- Good bed, nice pressure in the hot tub, reading lights, quiet air conditioner, great location, walk to a dozen restarants
Location excellent- easy walking to restaurants, etc
On site parking
Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. Kona International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- I like the fact Steve gave us free parking and breakfast to help offset the one hour wait to check in…
- Room was fine for the 4 of us. Beds were fine but needed more pillows. Too late in evening to order more.
- Wonderful location and view. Good breakfast buffet.
- Great location right in the heart of the Kona Bay area. Well located for dining out and socilaising.
- The location was great. Kailua is an easy town to walk and the hotel is located near a small beach and a pool bar that we liked
Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Featuring free WiFi, Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a tour desk at the property.Kona International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The pebble-bottom hot tub is an idea whose time has come, and the units were great — well equipped and comfortable. We especially liked having a full kitchen to cook in and a lanai to enjoy meals together. Also, for those with late flights, they offer a special pass for use of the resort facilities after you’ve checked out of your unit. The location is very convenient to Kona beaches and the airport.
- Great amenities (pools…), very comfortable (large rooms and bathrooms, great bedding). Everything was perfectly clean and neat and staff was nice.
- Lots of space in condo, great location near restaurants and beaches, great pool area, bbq. Fast and friendly service when requested more beach towels. Friendly staff at check in.
- Resort room was spacious and kitchen was equipped with enough cookware, utensils, and tableware to cook our own seafood dinner! Also it was nice to have screens for every window.
- The apartments was gorgeous and so comfortable. The fitness center was adequate and convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff Resort
Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff Resort offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Kona International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Most lanais have a fair bit of privacy. The kitchens were adequately stocked. The beds were comfortable.
- The 2 pools, hot jacuzzi, beautiful landscaping of gardens, garden views while walking to pool.
- Large, clean rooms. All amenities were provided. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay. We will be back again next year!
- The peace and quiet, the ocean front and pool front location. The staff were quick and friendly. Lots of ample and FREE parking!
Very big rooms with nice and modern interior. The apartments was very clean and even the icemachine in the fridge was cleaned before each guest.
Nice pool and BBQ area.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Holualoa Inn is located in Kailua-Kona.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- We spent here two nights and enjoyed our stay so much! The place is amazing, quiet, relaxing, the atmosphere is awesome. Very friendly staff, delicious breakfast, private jacuzzi, beautiful views and cozy clean room with everything you need. If you are staying close Kona, definitely worth to spend at least one night here.
- Rocation is absolutely nice and facility is suitable for visitors.
The veiw and whole building are so beautiful.
And breakfast is amazing!
- הכל! צוות נפלא, אווירה מצוינת, שירות מעולה, מיקום טוב.
The service is awesome!
We stayed coffee cherry room.
Top Hotels In Kukio The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kukio The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kukio The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kukio The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!