10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province:
Nook Dee Boutique Resort, Kata Beach by Andacura
Located in the Kata Noi Beach neighborhood in Kata Beach, 6 miles from Patong Beach, Nook Dee Boutique Resort, Kata Beach by Andacura features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Karon Beach is 2.7 miles from Nook Dee Boutique Resort, and Phuket is 8 miles away. Phuket Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Staff were extremely friendly
Hotel room was beautiful
The pool is amazing
- The hotel is located on a hill, the views of the beach and the bay are spectacular. The sea view rooms were as advertised. The restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the 360 bar is quite nice, however the prices have a fine print with regards to tax and service charge of 10% that we didn’t see.
- Bedroom and view exceptional. Staff typical of Thailand: extremely polite and welcoming. Breakfast was very varied in choice and top class!
On the hillside overlooking beautiful Katanoi beach and away from all the town noise. Pool is bigger than it looks in photos and offers spectacular view.
Beds were vet comfortable- not too firm, not too soft. Staff was amazing.
- Bed was very comfy and large king size. View from room was amazing. Pool was unique. Deluxe sea view recommended.
- Staff were extremely friendly
Cape Panwa Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious Cape Panwa Hotel is in a quiet area on Panwa Beach. It features 10 dining options, a well-furnished spa and luxurious accommodations with sweeping views of the sea.Set in a tropical landscape, the elegant rooms at Panwa Cape hotel have spacious balconies and lounge chairs. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are also provided.Guests can take a dip in two outdoor swimming pools, or go on a snorkeling trip. Day trips and travel arrangements can be made at the on-site tour desk.Café Andaman serves Thai and international dishes and fresh seafood is available at Top of the Reef. Light snacks and refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the beach-side Bamboo Bar.Hotel Cape Panwa is a 10-minute drive from central Phuket and a 50-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Restaurants by Hotel were very good with reasonable price. Great organised transfer to go outside of Hotel
They had a nice spa, reasonably priced.
The grounds were well maintained
- Large territory, free transfers to the main restaurants road, own sea
- The room was well designed. The pool and the beach bar were well designed and had plenty of sun beds and space.
- Perfect staff (extremely professional, friendly, helpful and solution-orientated), perfect location (exclusively high above the sea with a very nice private coconut-tree beach area with plenty of space for all guests even when fully booked, marvellous and extensive garden), perfect services (at the hotel as well as regarding the complimentary shuttle service to the busy bay area and not to forget: they take special care of you even after check-out), opulent breakfast, nice restaurants and bars, very spacious rooms a.s.o…. Above all we would like to mention the outstanding performance of the hotel’s general manager, Thomas Hain: he acts not only as a manager (who administers), he also shows leadership (his staff follows his example) and great communication-skills.
Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Panwa Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort is located in Panwa Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for canoeing. Patong Beach is 9 miles from Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort, and Phi Phi Don is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Super great interns walking around there, very talented and friendly conversationalists.
- Beautiful breakfast, and chicken burgers by the pool amazing.
- Fantastic croissants and friendly staff. Very kind to old ladies like me as sometimes forgot way back to my room.A lady sweeping the garden was very nice and helped me find the elevator.
- Serene beach , activities on the beach , nature around the resort, spacious rooms, courteous staff.
- We originally booked this hotel only because it’s close to the aquarium for our boy. It is a truly lovely experience to stay here with the cleaness and modern designed interior. The pool is beyond our expectation. And thanks for upgrading our room which gives us the best experience in Phuket!
Sugar Palm Grand Hillside
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. A 5 minute walk from Kata Beach, Sugar Palm Grand Hillside offers free Wi-Fi, 11 stunning outdoor swimming pools designed around a waterfall and rooms with views of ocean or pool. It also houses a fitness center.Sugar Palm Grand Hillside is approximately 28 miles from Phuket International Airport. The vibrant Patong Beach is a 15 minute drive away.Rooms at Sugar Palm Grand Hillside are decorated in glass and wood, and some offer direct access to a pool. Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with flat-screen TV, DVD player and minibar.The restaurant at Sugar Palm Grand Hillside serves breakfast. A range of restaurants are found around the property.
- Really lovely staff who went out of their way to make sure we had the best stay. Especially July in reception, he was very nice and always had a smile on his face.
- It’s a very excellent experience here,clean room and good service. I will chose this hotel again once I back here.
Good situation close to the beach and restaurants.
Overall big and comfortable room.
We were upgraded, which made our stay comfortable and we had a very good view.
The price is very correct if you look at other hotels around.
- The location is very good. Just few minutes walk to the beach and close to the main street.
- Very convenient location, close to lots of shops and restaurants. Staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommend Palm Spa for a massage. They offer a free shuttle there and back. Pool was nice and you can order drinks whilst you relax and swim.
All Seasons Naiharn Phuket
One of our top picks in Nai Harn Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Nai Harn Beach, 8 miles from Patong Beach, All Seasons Naiharn Phuket features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Karon Beach is 5 miles from All Seasons Naiharn, and Kata Beach is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 23 miles from All Seasons Naiharn Phuket.
- The location was unbeatable. Lots of restaurants, massage places and the beach right outside. The pool rocked and they had a great happy hour. The staff was incredible especially the manager Dam and the bartender Son, friendly and so helpful! The woman who does the bookings for tours was so smart, kind and helpful. Breakfast was also really yummy!
- Staff was, as is usual with staff in any Thai hotel, extremely friendly and helpful. Facilities in general are fine. Liked the fact there’s decent gym facilities. Oh, the breakfast buffet selection is excellent!
- Staff where so welcoming and helpful food was excellent location is brilliant to take the family
- Nice apartment, friendly staff, good restaurant, good breakfast, near to the beach…
- Location to what I needed. Pool was Google and room clean.
But Different Phuket Boutique Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. But Different Phuket Boutique Hotel is located in Nai Harn Beach, just 8 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Karon Beach is 5 miles from But Different Phuket Boutique Hotel, and Kata Beach is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- It was super cute! The bed was comfortable and the location was good.
- The owners/staff were friendly and spoke English as their first language. Made us feel very welcome.
- great location, motorbike rental right next door, plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Big fridge + freezer, there was a small safe within the room. The house felt very safe, doors were always locked. Big windows.
- The owner of the hotel was very nice . The room was very lovely
- good location. Staff isn’t always present but I mistakenly thought this was a hotel but it’s a guest house. Nick helped us with our ferry e ticket.
Aqua Resort Phuket
Located in Rawai Beach in the region of Phuket Province, 7 miles from Patong Beach, Aqua Resort Phuket features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Phi Phi Don is 31 miles from Aqua Resort Phuket, and Karon Beach is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from Aqua Resort Phuket.
- The hotel is really good by itself, the rooms and the pool are nice. The staff were really nice especially Ms Rose.l, she was the only one who could speak and understand English.
The only good thing about this hotel is their staff. They were nice and friendly. Coffee for breakfast was also OK.
I also would like thank Ms. Lemon for helping us arranging a wonderful day trip to some Islands.
- Overall it was okay. The pool is very nice, breakfast is pretty decent, the shower in the room and the bed are pretty good.
Our base of operations. Room was great and exactly as on the website; clean, ok view, nice pool.
Staff were very professional and nice.
- The staff was fantastic. The rooms have balconies overlooking the romantic pool setting. ALL STAFF was very accommodating and always were happy to greet us. They went out of their way to do for us. The manager was fantastic too. If you go with a smile on your face you will always recieve a smile back. Thankyou Aqua for making our stay wonderful.
The Yama Hotel Phuket
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, The Yama Hotel Phuket is located in the Patak Road – Kata Beach neighborhood in Kata Beach. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Patong Beach is 5 miles from The Yama Hotel Phuket , and Karon Beach is 2.2 miles away. Phuket Airport is 20 miles from the property.
Good hotel but staff was mainly interested in making money rather than make guest feel comfortable
Tripple charged my card for a 50% deposit which was not released until after I checked out
- Staffs are very helpful, clean room, services was brilliant
- The hotel itself is modern with great facilities and services including a very nice pool and rooftop bar. In addition, a free shuttle to Kata beach is provided by the hotel for its guests. Very good food at the restaurant as well. The room are spacious with big balcony and big bed.
- Amazing room with a lovely view, comfortable bed and beautiful bathroom. Pool is great and food in the restaurant is lovely.
- Pool was nice, great sun beds and a fantastic breakfast every morning.
- Good hotel but staff was mainly interested in making money rather than make guest feel comfortable
The Windmill Phuket Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Rawai Beach in the region of Phuket Province, 9 miles from Patong Beach, The Windmill Phuket Hotel features an outdoor pool and barbecue. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Karon Beach is 6 miles from The Windmill Phuket Hotel, and Kata Beach is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 24 miles from the property.
I booked a pool access room which is on the 1st floor. The room is very specious, the bathroom is big.
The pool is long and clean.
The hotel located in Yanui Beach. Just 2 mins walk to the beach. The beach itself is smaller but quieter than any other beach in Phuket.
It’s close to the windmill viewpoint that is less crowded than Promthep cape. In fact, you can see the cape from windmill viewpoint too.
- Excellent breakfast. Good food, generally. Lovely staff who would go out of their way to help. The beach is very close by and is very clean…….just a pity there are no beds. (It is not easy getting up and/or down at 77!)……..and I’m not very keen on buying and lugging my own every day!
- Me and my partner stayed at the Windmill for 10 nights and had an amazing stay. The food was gorgeous and very cheap it was deffinetly the best food we had eaten in Phuket so we ate at the hotel most days. The rooms were very clean and spacious with marble floor throughout which we really liked. We had pool view from our room, The staff were very friendly and we will definetly be returning. Also the pool area is very nice and the beach is walking distance. The location of the hotel is great as everything you need is nearby. We had the best holiday and we will really miss this place thank you so much for a great stay x
- Love this place~! the best hotel I’ve had during this trip. Friendly staffs, good breakfast, nice food with fair price, big comfortable room with lovely balcony which can see the windmills on. And also, the swimming pool was great. Only 3 mins to walk to the nearest beach, small but beautiful.
- Amazing place for people thay are looking for relax in nature and far away from crowded Phuket. Yanui beach few minutes walking, huge pool at the property, free bikes.
- I booked a pool access room which is on the 1st floor. The room is very specious, the bathroom is big.
Pool Access 89 @Rawai Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Pool Access 89 @Rawai Hotel is located in Rawai Beach in the region of Phuket Province, just 8 miles from Patong Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Karon Beach is 5 miles from Pool Access 89 @Rawai Hotel, and Kata Beach is 3.5 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 23 miles away.
- The place was amazing. Very quiet and near to the beach. Staff and hotel owner were very friendly and helpful. They’ve arranged us a car once we got to the hotel to take us to Halal restaurant for free! Breakfast was delicious and their response for providing halal food for breakfast via booking app was very quick!! The view from the balcony was beautiful almost from any room in the hotel and straight to the pool. Swimming pool was so nice and provide some nice toys for my 2 yrs girl we loved it so much.
- Good staff , big and clean rooms good location.. good value for the price !
- Good location. Nice pool. Big rooms. Over all comfortable.
- Nice and clean. Nice pool. Aircon good. Very good cleaning staff.
- I travel frequently to Phuket where I lived several years. I always drove by pool 89 and decided to book the place for this trip. I could not be more happy the flats are spacious, clean and comfortable. I enjoyed much all the space available to store luggage, personal items etc. Staff was super friendly and accommodating, we did not have particular requests but sure we would have welcomed with help if needed.
Top Hotels In Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ko Racha Yai Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!