10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ko Naka Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Naka Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ko Naka Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Naka Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Naka Phuket Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ko Naka Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ko Naka Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ko Naka Phuket Province:
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
One of our top picks in Nai Thon Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Nai Thon Beach, 12 miles from Patong Beach, Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach features a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Karon Beach is 15 miles from Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon, and Kata Beach is 17 miles away. Phuket Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Good sea view room. Very clean. Smooth check in and out.
- Amazing place. Super friendly staff. Great buffet breakfast. A few minutes from the beach, really close but needs to take the stairs. The hike up was quite steep.
- View out to sea from pool & reception great. Comfy beds. Big rooms. Activities good. Breakfast amazing but busy.
- Luxury resort, over our expetations! We loved it and were amazed. The room with ocean view was beautiful and quiet, close to the pool on the upper side. Own taxi car that picks you up when you dial “0”. Huge breakfast buffet, and tasty dinner in restaurant. Close to the beach with amazing snorkling just steps away. We recommend Nai Thon beach for your stay in Phuket, less people, quiet and you get the “island” feeling. The service is high class and all personell was professional. Lovely spa and they had movie night by the pool while we were there. If only we could afford stay here our whole vacation, we would!
Great modern, clean room. The pool had great views of Naithon beach and sunset.
The restaurants were limited but tasty so after 5 days I would say venture out.
Buffet had a wide variety of food options for breakfast and dinner.
Staff were incredibly friendly. Perhaps the headsets make it feel for customers a bit to business like than personal? Manager was ever evident and great with customers.
Acoustic guitarist and singer was INCREDIBLE!
The bag with. Beach towels a great little extra with complementary soft drinks. So our first activities of walking the beach from the hotel were great and easily supported.
Check out with Tong a 2 minute classy efficient process.
Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi is located in Ko Yao Noi in the region of Phang Nga Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.There is a shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Patong Beach is 27 miles from Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi, and Phi Phi Don is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi.
super clean and comfortable,
lot of choices in the menu,
well thought architecture with some “private” places, corners, out of the swimming pool area.
amazing attention received in the room for our 2 years,
disponibility of people
- Beautiful pool and overlook, clean and cozy rooms, excellent food. We weren’t sure what to expect when we arrived, but we loved staying here. Not only is the hotel and overlooks breathtakingly beautiful, the island itself had so much character. The hotel front desk facilitated us renting a boat for the day and motorbikes for the day for a fair price. The breakfast provided was over the top with selection and quality. We loved it and would definitely come back!
- Lovely hotel, great view, extremely comfortable bed, loved it. Also like the Green Cafe nearby for lunch. In opposite direction Chaba is also very good. Can get good western type food/breakfast, as well as Thai
The view from this hotel is breathtakingly beautiful, the pool is fantastic and the bar/restaurant was great also.
The island was one of my favourites in Thailand, its great to explore as its so small and not as developed as the other islands nearby.
- We loved every minute of our stay at Cape Kudo, the view from the rooms and the pool is exactly why we came to Koh Yao Noi. The staff are all so amazing and friendly and the breakfast is simply superb, lots of variety to choose from. Close to other restaurants and lots of activities to choose from. We spent most of our days laying by the pool and made friends with other guests as it is a small and intimate hotel . We have previously stayed at the six senses and for the price difference Cape Kudo is good value for money. Cant wait to come back, highly recommend staying at this hotel
- excellent service,
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket
One of our top picks in Bang Tao Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Right on Bang Tao Bay, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket overlooks Andaman Sea. It features an outdoor pool and full spa. Modern Thai-style rooms feature balconies overlooking the lagoon or sea.Patong Beach is a 30 minute drive from Dusit Thani Laguna. A half hour drive brings guests to Phuket City.Luxurious rooms in Dusit Laguna are decorated in classic wood furnishings and modern art pieces. Cable TV channels and tea/coffee-making facilities are provided.Free Wi-Fi is offered in the entire hotel. Guests can also enjoy a game of golf at the course next to the hotel, or take up a Thai cooking class. Water sports are also available within the resort.Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket offers 5 dining options where guests can sample international and Italian meals. Seafoods and grills are available at Casuarina Beach Restaurant and Pub, while Ruen Thai has traditional local delights. Guests can also enjoy live music with a cocktail at the Horizon Lounge.
Proximity to the beach
Friendliness of the staff
Room was very comfortable with a huge bed
Free shuttle bus to local shops
great pool for kids
good variation of restaurants
- The resort Beaches were very nice and Kids pool and play area are nice.
- Awesome pool, beach facilities, super clean rooms, great food and excellent customer service!
Very nice property, clean, good breakfast, kind staff, comfortable, the Dusit club rooms are very nice and have nicest view for the beach (beachfront rooms) especially the rooms from No 100 to 110. I would thank Ms.Orada in the reception for her kindness and her assistance for us to get a room that is close to the beach.
We really liked our stay and I recommend everybody looking for quiet, comfort, relaxation, clean and nice beach to put this hotel in his list.
- Proximity to the beach
Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Bang Tao Beach.Located in Bang Tao Beach in the region of Phuket Province, 9 miles from Patong Beach, Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The hotel has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Karon Beach is 12 miles from Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa, and Kata Beach is 13 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 6 miles away.
- Most staff and services were excellent. The location of aur room was wonderful.
The ease and convenience.
The link to the Dream Club and the beaches.
- The property definitely seems well maintained. Food was actually good and pool was stellar. They also had a rooftop pool and spa. When they update in detail what they actually provide is consider staying here again.
- Absolutely perfect! Amazing hotel – the pool was gorgeous, the buffet breakfast was anything and everything you could ever want to eat. The room was immaculate. Roof top pool stunning. Attention to detail was incredible. They thought of everything you could need. Very close to bang tao about 15 mini scooter ride. Great scooter hire as you leave turn left and its on the corner about 5 minute walk. 200 baht a day! Staff friendly and good English. Private room. Technologies in the room was great ie light switches by the bed and lighting was very subtle. Room service was prompt when we ordered one night. Rooms were cleaned well and had a lovely fresh feel every time.
- We stayed in a 3-bedroom villa which was comfortable, clean, spacious and well equipped with everything we needed. Fantastic pool as well.
Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort
One of our top picks in Thalang – and a guest favorite.
Located in Thalang, 11 miles from Patong Beach, Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Karon Beach is 14 miles from Thanyapura Health & Sports Resort, and Kata Beach is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast great choice and love the food at booster bar
The vegan buffet.
The pools; 50m and 25m.
The swimming pool.
Free selection of yoga, pilates etc classes.
- Amazing Facility making it the ultimate holiday to relax, get in shape and eat healthy. Staff is phenomenal and always willing to assist and help. Always a great trip to Thanyapura and never regret the investment to visit this amazing health and sports resort. Please try the meditation classes offered by Pierre.
- Lovely staff, excellent facilities. Beautiful quiet location. Food is fabulous specially the ‘Raw’ range. Can’t wait to stay again.
- Amazing sports facilities and very comfortable accommodation. It’s the perfect place for a sports holidays. The breakfast buffet has a good selection and there are healthy food options for lunch and dinner.
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach
One of our top picks in Kamala Beach.Located in Kamala Beach in the region of Phuket Province, 5 miles from Patong Beach, Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Karon Beach is 8 miles from Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, and Kata Beach is 10 miles away. Phuket Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The lobby and restaurant area are very nice and modern. This along with the pool are the only areas of the hotel that are well maintained. The pool is very nice with view to the sea, easy access to go to the beach which is in a corner so it has nice scenery and is very empty which is comfortable to bathe there. There is also a one hour free kayak given by the hotel, but remember to book it in advance. The food of the restaurant is very good but very expensive. Breakfast is good and abundant. The hotel also has a rooftop lounge bar which has nice ambience and is a nice place to take a drink (also very expensive). The room is spacious and the bed is very comfortable. The bathroom is acceptable but not more than that.
We rented a kayak for an hour and went to Laem Singh. It’s the most amazing small beach honestly!
The hotel is very close to 2 beach lounges that are really nice
- The staff was great. The manager (Net) was above the top. He was always working and it was a pleasure to talk to him and the rest of the staff. The spa was delightful and relaxing. Great value for the dollar. Will definitely be going back.
- Staff were great..the beach was fab to play with my toddler..i also enjoyed the food
A family of four from Hong Kong, with a baby girl of 2 and a boy of 12, we spent 2 nights in a Superior King Room at Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach from 24 March 2018.
The location, with convenient and direct access to the beach and away from the hectic life in Patong, is good for those who prefer a quieter vacation.
The room is clean and large enough. It has a big balcony with clothesline giving an additional convenience.
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort
One of our top picks in Kamala Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort offers accommodations in Kamala Beach, just 4.2 miles from Patong Beach. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Karon Beach is 7 miles from Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, and Kata Beach is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 11 miles from Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort.
- Breakfasts are excellent. The pool is a feature. And the room is well appointed.
- It’s so beautiful and comfortable staying there
- Helpful staff, quick and friendly check inn, beautiful property, not crowded swimming pool. Free shuttle to Beaches. Super adult only pool.
The Jacuzzi on the terrace was a great experience.
The reception staff really walked the extra mile in trying to arrange a early check in.
The view from the rooms is fantastic.
- Generally speaking Phuket is not as clean as I thought, prices on property too expensive, I got sick and needed something in my belly, pringles in the room was stale.
Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Bang Tao Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Bang Tao Beach, just 6 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Karon Beach is 9 miles from Hotel Bangtao Resort, and Kata Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Excellent location right on the beach and away from the madness of Patong.
No need to go all inclusive as there are plenty of restaurants on the doorstep and along the beach. Rooms are spotless.
Excursions are expensive but worth doing. If you want to interact with the elephants please go to a sanctuary….do not go anywhere where they ride them!
- loved the location and excellent facilities. Made our holiday extra special. Reception staff were excellent in accommodating our extra requirements.
- Room was comfortable, breakfast good and plenty of sunbeds. Separate pools for quieter sunbathing or more lively for families. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The staff was very courteous and friendly. The location of the hotel, with a shady, quiet beach was perfect. The breakfast was also great.
- Prices on everything seemed expensive relative to the property in question.
- Excellent location right on the beach and away from the madness of Patong.
Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket
One of our top picks in Patong Beach.Located in Patong Beach in the region of Phuket Province, 4 miles from Karon Beach, Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Kata Beach is 6 miles from Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, and Phuket is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The property is extremely nice. Each room has either a jacuzzi or a pool with a built in jacuzzi BUT read the negatives.
Everything, we booked there last minute due to the fact that we didn’t like another hotel. On arrival they apologised for the room not being ready and offered us free drinks as we waited. The staff are friendly and are always smiling. When we went to our suite we found out that the extra time we waited was because they made a special look for our suite as we were on our honeymoon. The food is great and the variety was good. We very much loved the days we stayed there. pools are amazing and room service is top notch with good value for money. At the end of our trip we paid for a couples massage that was great and highly recommended.
Great stay and great staff .
- On the way from the airport to the property I was reading quite a few bad reviews which got me nervous and doubting my choice of hotel .. but once we got there check in was really smooth and we even got upgraded from a jacuzzi room to pool access! The room was very clean and a great size , clean bathroom and being able to walk out of our door and right into the pool was amazing! This hotel was our ‘luxurious’ hotel during our travels and it definitely lived up to that 🙂
- We loved staying here !! Such a beautiful hotel and everyone was so helpful
- Good staff and clean room service was good and swimming pool was amazing
The Memory at On On Hotel
One of our top picks in Phuket.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Memory at On On Hotel offers accommodations in Phuket.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Really nice atmosphere. Enjoyed the design of the hotel. Good location in the old town.
Ambiance and décor are really good!
Nice staff with good English!
- Convenient location, nice interior decoration, friendly staff.
- Beautiful old style design and good location in Phuket old town.
- Very clean and comfortable and fantastic thorough cleaning service. Staff is extremely courteous and helpful. Friendly atmosphere. Charming decor.
- Really nice atmosphere. Enjoyed the design of the hotel. Good location in the old town.
Top Hotels In Ko Naka Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ko Naka Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Naka Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ko Naka Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!