10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Lanta Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Fresh House is located in the Koh Lanta Old Town neighborhood in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 36 miles from Fresh House.
Very clean room with comfortable bed. Nice wooden decor. Common area at the end of guesthouse’s pier where you can watch sunrise or just take sunbathe. The view is great!
Short walking distance to restaurants. Mini market is very close to buy water etc.
- excellent guest house with nice rooms over the ocean
- Maybe the best place in Koh Lanta old town, but really not thw best place in Koh Labta
Nice cozy clean rooms, great location, good breakfast with big variety. Easy to rent scooter at hotel. We discovered a great little bar up the road ( jade bar) With the best dude owner!! Must check it out!
It’s a very big resort with 2 pools… however they were both always filled with children. They really need to make the bar pool adults only as we were celebrating our honeymoon and could have done with out the 14 children splashing around and throwing balls in both pools.
Fantastic massage service!!
- It was my second stay at Fresh House and surely not my last one. Super nice rooms, all wood…perfect location if u like to chill and relax. Tasty breakfast in their beautiful decorated restaurant. Their menue offers a lot of super delicious food…u must try. The staff super friendly and helpfull. I will be back.
- Very clean room with comfortable bed. Nice wooden decor. Common area at the end of guesthouse’s pier where you can watch sunrise or just take sunbathe. The view is great!
Lanta Sabai Hotel & Bungalows
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Lanta Sabai Hotel & Bungalows is located in the Klong Toab Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 22 miles from Phi Phi Don and 15 miles from Ko Ngai. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Koh Kradan is 21 miles from Lanta Sabai Hotel & Bungalows, and Ko Lanta is 6 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 38 miles away.
We booked two nights first and got a room in the ground floor.
It was spacious and had everything we needed but it was not really clean and the bathroom smelled bad. After a night we asked to change room and got a very nice room in the third floor, with a great view for a little bit more money (got a discount for the room).
It was way better and we enjoyed it way more.
The swimming pool was nice, not very big but good.
It’s located very close to the beach, and on the opposite side of the hotel are a couple of little authentic restaurants which are cheap and really good.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly staff great location right next too the beach! Would definitely recommend adding return.
- Excellent value. Lovely room with good facilities. Great price and a minutes walk to a beach . It was a pity that the pool bar was not in use we would have stayed there all day otherwise.
- Super warm welcome when I arrived, 1 minute walk from a calm quiet beach with a nice bar and overall good location with lovely restaurants across the road and some shops too
- It was comfortable clean and close the beach. The staff were friendly and very helpful if we need any advice!x
- We booked two nights first and got a room in the ground floor.
Lanta Palm Beach Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Lanta Palm Beach Resort is located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 20 miles from Phi Phi Don and 31 miles from Railay Beach.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 19 miles from Lanta Palm Beach Resort, and Koh Kradan is 25 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
- The hotel is right on the beach. Beach is quiet and suitable for swimming. In the morning you can wake up to the sounds of nature.
- A very nice hotel – right on the beach. Friendly service at the reception. Well-tended area near bungalows
- Beachfront access, good restaurant, good bar staff. The dive team on site was really good too.
- The location, only 100m back from the beach was perfect. It was also quiet and peaceful. It was a smart bungalow from the outside with a good size balcony. The bed was comfortable.
- Great location at Koh Ma Beach, beach is amazing, rooms were new and modern with nice showers, beds were very comfortable.
Baan Por Jai
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by tropical grounds, Baan Por Jai offers affordable accommodations, just a 15-minute walk from Klong Dao Beach. The guesthouse provides free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.Located on Lanta Island, Baan Por Jai is a 15-minute drive from Saladan Pier. Aside from a convenience store, various dining options are available a short walk away.Fitted with tiled floors, rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with air conditioning and a fridge. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities and toiletries. A satellite TV and a safe are also provided.Guests of Baan Por Jai can take a stroll around the grounds. Alternatively, Klong Dao Beach allows for water sports such as diving or snorkeling. Services provided by the guesthouse include tour arrangements and car rentals. Parking is free.
- Everything. From service to all the small things. Beautiful location, amazing service, clean comfortable room with all you may need for this price. And three amazing friendly cats, sleeping surrounded by colorful flowers! I live in Thailand for a year and this is the best place I’ve stayed at so far.
- Very friendly staff and owner, clean rooms, great location close to the beach and many restaurants
- Localisation: 400 m to beach, plenty of restaurants, 7/11 nerby, clean and spacious rooms,cleaning and new towels everyday, very nice owners
- We were really impressed with this accommodation. It is simple, but perfectly clean, the room is spacious, bed VERY comfortable, A/C, fridge, everything you need by the sea. Shops and local restaurants are just few minutes walking away, you get to the beach in 10 minutes. We rented a motorbike just accross the main road, for 150 baht per day, they also offer laundry there. The landlord, Ta, was very helpful and kind. I would definitely stay there again.
- Really clean rooms, close to the beach. Many cats in the garden.
Lanta Fevrier Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Lanta Fevrier Resort is located in the Klong Nin Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 23 miles from Phi Phi Don. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Ngai is 15 miles from Lanta Fevrier Resort, and Koh Kradan is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 39 miles from Lanta Fevrier Resort.
- Breakfast is not delicious.The location is very good，5mins to the beach by walk.
perfect location for this little hotel/resort. The long beach is just across the road and there many restaurants nearby to enjoy the food.
The staff at the resort was very nice and accommodating, you are greeted with a glass of cold apple juice at your arrival, and when is so hot as it is, then it is a great little touch to welcome the guests.
The room was nice too and the pool made the stay a bit special.
- A lot of ant, but think it’s the problem of this island. Good price, but advise you go to the Lanta Nice Hotel witch is on the other side
Great location – just need to cross the road and you’re at the beach, but in a quiet part of the island.
Small shop nearby for water and snacks, and a few good restaurants within walking distance too.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, we organised scooter hire and a boat trip through the hotel and it was all great.
- Perfect Location in front of Nice beach. Clean and cozy room. helpful staff !
i-Style Lanta Boutique House
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! Located in the Ko Kwang Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 18 miles from Phi Phi Don, i-Style Lanta Boutique House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ao Nang Beach is 30 miles from i-Style Lanta Boutique House, and Krabi is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 32 miles from i-Style Lanta Boutique House.
- I stayed at i style Lanta Boutique for a week and had a wonderful time. The room was kept exceptionally clean and it was a really nice big room with a balcony. The owners are extremely nice. Not only is there a free pick up at arrival, the owner offered to drive me anywhere on the island all the time. The more quiet part of the beach is just around the corner (10 minutes by foot). The hotel is not located super closely to other hotels so be aware that you have to walk in the dark for a bit when walking home in the evening. After getting to know the area during day time, I did not feel unsafe though walking home by myself. The surrounding of the hotel is nice and quiet which is a bonus. The family is so lovely and they can help organize trips and other travels. I really enjoyed my stay with them and would recommend this place to anyone!
- The hotel was clean, comfortable and up to date. But the thing that made it so amazing was the owners. They do everything they can do make you feel welcome. Will happily organise bikes, trips and transfers for cheaper than all the other places I’ve seen. I feel like part of the family!
- Very clean rooms, well located and super nice staff!!
- Close to the sea, clean, fresh and super friendly and helpful management. Large room, big bathroom, good shower. Outdoor area with table and 2 chairs.
- You can feel the love and pride the owners have for their facility, and they are absolutely right to feel so. You really get the best for your money here. The owners are the best, so unbelievable helpful and really interested in you having a great time. It is perfectly clean. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely come back any time.
Fruit Tree Lodge
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Fruit Tree Lodge offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 20 miles from Phi Phi Don.Ko Ngai is 18 miles from Fruit Tree Lodge, and Koh Kradan is 24 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 35 miles away.
- Cute little Huts, located close to the beach and the street (noise level not for the light sleeper in high season, much quieter in low season). Excellent Cafe and Breakfast in the Restaurant with a lovely Owner who is always helpful as well as his wife who does great Yoga classes. Definitely recommend going!
Good located near the long beach and near restaurants and markets.
- Lovely staff, helpful information given regarding the island.
Really friendly staff. Especially the owner is a great guy. Really friendly and relaxed.
The breakfast/lunch and drinks in the restaurant are the best on the island!
The owner was very nice and helpful. There was very helpful ‘what-to-do-in-koh-lanta’ booklet in the room.
There was a cute cat who sleeped on our doormat almost every day and every night. Almost felt like we had a pet. 🙂
Riviera Boutique House
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Riviera Boutique House is located in Ko Lanta, just 21 miles from Phi Phi Don. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ko Ngai is 17 miles from Riviera Boutique House, and Koh Kradan is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Mr Tan was fantastic, very helpful and attentive, the WiFi signal was very good and the aircon worked really well.
- Everything was just perfect! Really nice staff, room, food,swimming pool, seashore and much much more.
- Mr.Tan offers good services and trips for reasonable price.
Everything was perfect. A very nice room (even better than the pictures). The host was extremely helpful and speaks good English. They also picked us up from the pier. The location was nice – just a few meters from the beach. In fact it was not the perfect one (a little bit rocky), but there were a lot of restaurants and chill bars on it. The sunset there is very beautiful and definitely not to miss.
The breakfast was also very delicious.
- First of all the host (Mr. Tan) is extremely friendly and very helpful. He told us plenty of useful information about the island and organised our ferry connections. They have free pickup from the Saladan pier. Beach is not too far away and motorbike rental service is available at the hotel. Rooms are clean and comfy. Breakfast was a bit simple but tasty. Good coffee and fresh fruits. We will certainly stay here if we come be back to Koh Lanta.
Pinky Bungalow Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Pinky Bungalow Resort is located in the Klong Khong Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is an ATM, babysitting services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Phi Phi Don is 21 miles from Pinky Bungalow Resort, and Ko Ngai is 17 miles away. Krabi Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- I loved this place! Quiet, immaculate and so comfortable. I can’t even explain how nice the towels and linen smelt. I had the most beautiful view over the beach and sunset. The bathroom was massive and so clean. Shower lacked a bit of water pressure but nothing to complain about. Pool area is gorgeous. So nice and quiet, apart from a few kids but they were just having fun. Located a couple of minutes from the beach and this is great as the local restaurants are so cheap! Staff were friendly and helpful, book your tours with them, laundry and they even run their own taxi service. Not a single complaint.
- The place was quiet but still very close to several beaches, the pool was nice and big, the beautiful garden was very well maintained, the scooter rental at the reception was very convenient and all the staff was really friendly.
- Big new comfortable room. Excellent wifi. Could stream video with no pauses. Nice pool. Quiet location yet 5 minutes walk from beach. Very comfortable beds. Rooms cleaned daily. Note that not water failure reported in morning and fixed in afternoon. Manageress helps out guests with booking issues even if booked elsewhere.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great value, very clean and comfortable rooms, recommend renting the scooters to gain access to shopping and beach.
Great modern room with a big balcony on the third(top) floor. Nice view of the sea. Great breakfast buffet. Very friendly and helpful staff.
A 2 night stay became 6 nights.
Thank you for all your help, to the great manager, Mamanong 🙂
Hatzanda Lanta Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hatzanda Lanta Resort is located in Ko Lanta, just 21 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 17 miles from Hatzanda Lanta Resort, and Koh Kradan is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from Hatzanda Lanta Resort.
- Lovely location close to almost deserted beach and bars. Receptionist very nice indeed, polite and upgraded us free of charge to Superior Room. Excellent room, clean well managed, good WiFi, wonderful pool good size with loungers and cushions. Breakfast served in small adjoining cafe / restaurant very good choice and value. Probably our best experience in a 10 week tour around Thailand.
- The room was comfortable and clean with view to the pool. Staff was always really friendly. Did a diving course and so just stayed at the pool in the afternoon. Always free sunchairs! It was just a few minutes to the beach. Beach is nice when it’s hide tide. You can’t swim when it’s low tide. Very rocky. There are many restaurants around. My favorite was Lanta Sure (a few minutes walk on the main road).
I have to say, the first time the real room better than photos.
Very spacious! The bed is big and cozy. Balcony great! Scenery great! Swimming pool great! Staff help with luggage. I love second floor.
- Fresh and clean rooms, very friendly and helpful staff. Pool area is perfect.
- Fantastic room overlooking pool on ground floor 2 massive double beds
Top Hotels In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!